Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:13:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crest Token[ANN][ICO]- Community Centric Token that Pays Daily Passive Income  (Read 161049 times)
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:47:29 PM

I understand that the project Crest Token is engaged in online advertising. It's like an advertising agency. Just what have the blockchain?
As I understand it is not just an advertising agency. The Crest project is developing a new advertising campaign platform that will work on independent ad servers equipped with automated self-learning algorithms.
It turns out that they want to add to the advertising agency a whole advertising platform for settlements in which they will be held in their own currency. Do I understand correctly?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gonnelixo

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:53:56 PM

The blockchain system is constantly updated, thereby increasing the level of security
Soon we will take away the updated Bitcoin and Ethereum. They should provide us with new updated algorithms and then this can be a new start for the entire crypto industry.
Well, bitcoin and ethereum are now the most popular coins in the cryptocurrency market, if their algorithms are updated, the price may increase
internetlift

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:27:33 PM

Why the admin does not answer your questions? What could have happened? Is he very busy or has the project already been covered? It is very strange that a few days to so many questions, there is no answer from the admin or the development team.
Lost they about us with you. Or they are not interested in what we are writing here. And I was also considering the option of buying these tokens ... EH ...

Most of the questions have been answered multiple times on this thread and on our Whitepaper. Again, we're fully interested in everything discussed here and will always keep in touch with the community at all times.
Tell me why you can not answer questions marlboroza? You answer the questions of others, but not at all! This is not very respectful of the old-timers of this forum. I understand that you are very busy, but even so you need to find time and answer the question.
alp

Activity: 284
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:22:48 PM

~
The Crest project is not a Ponzi scheme and we're more than just making passive income. There are other features that should give you a hint of this if you read our Whitepaper in its entirety.

Staking, Exchange, CAMES, the DigiAd Network are just some of the many good and enticing features of the Crest project.

I am not interested in staking, exchange nor other things but I am interested to earn 1.15- 2.25% returns as it is stated in whitepaper. Unfortunately, because of all these spambots I have to quote whole post and I just don't like it.
Do you believe that you can earn on this coin passively? It seems to me to compete with cool mammoths in the advertising business is just suicide. You seem to be adults, but you still believe in fairy tales. Forgive marlboroza, but this project really looks extremely suspicious.

I am looking for a good signature. Here could be your advertisement
DgurJIupyf

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

http://o-tu.ru/

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:33:27 PM

How will project Crest Token pay passive income? Where will the money come from? Explain, please.
Friend, this question has already been written many times, carefully scroll through the last 2 pages. It is only now that they are talking about it, where the money, the profit, and all that comes from. Check out.

Kirand

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:43:03 PM

Why the admin does not answer your questions? What could have happened? Is he very busy or has the project already been covered? It is very strange that a few days to so many questions, there is no answer from the admin or the development team.
Lost they about us with you. Or they are not interested in what we are writing here. And I was also considering the option of buying these tokens ... EH ...

Most of the questions have been answered multiple times on this thread and on our Whitepaper. Again, we're fully interested in everything discussed here and will always keep in touch with the community at all times.
Tell me why you can not answer questions marlboroza? You answer the questions of others, but not at all! This is not very respectful of the old-timers of this forum. I understand that you are very busy, but even so you need to find time and answer the question.
We must answer, just wait a bit, the work team has no end Smiley
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:44:08 PM

I support. Marlboroza asked questions real and to the point. The answers are interesting to many interested in the project.
lsafronova095

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:51:10 PM

I support. Marlboroza asked questions real and to the point. The answers are interesting to many interested in the project.
Address this:
provide me correct formula how can I calculate my daily earning based on your whitepaper?
And this:
What does this mean "earnings will be paid to members in CSTT"? Do you have unlimited suply of CSTT tokens? What happens when 12,500,000 CSTT exceed limit? What will investors get when token supply runs off limit?
Once again I will duplicate questions that many have not received answers!
Please take time to get answers.

We must answer, just wait a bit, the work team has no end Smiley
)))) And so it is possible. Sorry our support is very overloaded with questions, we are not coping. )))
dodgi

Activity: 146
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:59:50 PM

What does this mean "earnings will be paid to members in CSTT"? Do you have unlimited suply of CSTT tokens? What happens when 12,500,000 CSTT exceed limit? What will investors get when token supply runs off limit?

To add this:

sharing 1.15%-2.25% daily profit =/= 1.15%-2.25% daily returns(as it is stated in whitepaper)
If I correctly understood the documentation for this startup, then they will not pay more than 2.25% per day. But they will not pay less than 1.5% per day. Provided that they will have advertisers. If they don't have them, then where will the profit come from? This question interests me very much.
Of course, I understand that every admin dreams and plans good things for his startup (brainchild), but there is a reality that can be and vice versa with a small result.
The scheme resembles the "Ponzi scheme" Payments by the user, due to investments by other users. Many times I participated in startups and "companies" that offer passive income. And I know one thing, it all works very long. Of course I could be wrong. But try me to explain and argue.
The Crest project is not a Ponzi scheme and we're more than just making passive income. There are other features that should give you a hint of this if you read our Whitepaper in its entirety.

Staking, Exchange, CAMES, the DigiAd Network are just some of the many good and enticing features of the Crest project.

The admin saw that the guys had already started calling his project Ponzi, and he immediately intervened and began to dispute it. But he does not respond to other answers, since not what to say apparently.
Okay, I'm leaving and no longer follow this thread, I see no point.

BTC_Eldorado

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:02:50 PM

Not everyone is able to understand the nuances of the technical documentation. I would like someone from the team to write the project's functionality in simple and accessible language.
Quersamine

Activity: 179

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:06:32 PM

Not everyone is able to understand the nuances of the technical documentation. I would like someone from the team to write the project's functionality in simple and accessible language.
Then it is best to ask such questions in social. There you can always get a response much faster there.
privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:12:07 PM

good day. The first time I met this project a week or two ago. I saw that on the site the slider was at around 86%, today it is already 96%. Is this really true? Is it true that the token is in demand?
I read the latest comments and understand that the team rarely answers questions and people panic.
Admin please give me good news and perspective in the growth of your coin. I honestly already rastroen in cryptocurrency. All hope is on you.
Natasha95

Activity: 364
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:55:08 PM

Interesting interesting!!!! It turns out opinions diverge. Some say that the project smells fraudulent, while others believe that the company has a future.
The fact that the admin does not respond to you does not say that the project has played off. Perhaps the weekend and he does not go to the forum. So wait a day or two, and then make a conclusion. No need to rush in loud words. Have patience and you will get your answer.

Dievarric

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:59:29 PM

I wonder what market the team puts its priorities for further development?
cresttoken (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98

Official BitcoinTalk Forum page for Crest Token

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 07:12:19 PM

~

I am not interested in staking, exchange nor other things but I am interested to earn 1.15- 2.25% returns as it is stated in whitepaper. Unfortunately, because of all these spambots I have to quote whole post and I just don't like it.

~
Please take note that the daily income includes a part of your capital.
So how much money will I earn in next 179 days if I invest 10,000$  and what happens after 179 days?
the information you should hold onto is that users will earn between 1.15% - 2.25% daily profits
So, if campaign generate between 1.15 - 2.25% how much money will I earn in 179 days if I invest 10,000$ ? Give me best and worst scenario.

Additionally, the more you campaign and/or invest, the more percentage you get to earn.
Does it mean I can earn more than 2.25% daily?

After 179 days, you'll also have an option to campaign or invest again.
Ok, If I reinvest after 179 days, what percentage on daily base will I earn then?

Lets say that I will invest 10,000$, and after 179 days I will reinvest all money I have earned. How much money will I earn in 358 days then?

The concept is sharing of PROFITS from ad campaigns we run on the platform. This means I can't give you specifics till our platform is almost at the full launch stage. Again, investors won't earn more than the purported 2.25% and the same percentage on the WP will be used for subsequent campaigns investors seek to participate in.
What do you mean you can't give me specifics?

You said above "the information you should hold onto is that users will earn between 1.15% - 2.25% daily profits"

So how is that you can't give me specific about something you said I should hold onto(1.15% - 2.25% daily profits?):

For now, the information you should hold onto is that users will earn between 1.15% - 2.25% daily profits generated from multiple ads on the platform.

Reading whitepaper:

Can you provide me correct formula how can I calculate my daily earning based on your whitepaper?

What does this mean:
Additionally, the more you campaign and/or invest, the more percentage you get to earn.
Again, investors won't earn more than the purported 2.25% and the same percentage on the WP will be used for subsequent campaigns investors seek to participate in.

To add this:

sharing 1.15%-2.25% daily profit =/= 1.15%-2.25% daily returns(as it is stated in whitepaper)

Explain me quoted part of whitepaper.

Address this:
provide me correct formula how can I calculate my daily earning based on your whitepaper?

And this:

Hello buddy... Just seeing another quote from you. I will extensively break this down to the bearest.

This is how the Campaign platform works.

Investors in Crest will have the option to pull in funds (according to their spend power) into a pool and these funds will be used to run PROFITABLE ad campaigns. I earlier stated that there are no SPECIFICS at the moment to calculate your profits for various investments and that's due to the fact that we haven't started running these ads in which the profits will be shared (I hope you understand this).

Again, campaign profits as an investor is pro-rata to the profits we make from running ad campaigns. You might ask how its possible to only make profits from running campaigns and not losses; thats due to the fact we have experts that have had success in the past with running multiple ad campaigns for various businesses and firms and are vastly experienced with the methodology associated with running a successful ad.

Furthermore, these profits will be paid in CSTT tokens. You asked if the supply of CSTT is infinite on the Blockchain, no its not. With our buybacks every week on the internal exchange, we will always have the option of sending out campaign profits from our own reserves. There will be weak hands that are eager to sell and we will be there to pick these tokens from them and keep as reserves for our platform.  

Going forward, the exact percentage to calculate various levels of investment will be released much later and we would allow the community deliberate on it, like we always do with most of our decisions (we are community centric).

I hope this answers all your questions. If you have any other, you can always ask them here or reach out to us on Telegram.

Thanks.
privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:22:57 PM

We received the answer, but personally for one thing is clear. That stability is not here. Due to the fact that I myself earn on my sites, thanks to advertising, I can say that today is $ 100 and tomorrow will be $ 50. Unfortunately, this statistics, from which not to leave.
I am really glad that you answered our questions, and I realized that your project is attractive for those who are not afraid to risk their money. Personally, I will watch your thread for now. And I am pleased that you have a good team of professionals who are experts in advertising.
cresttoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 07:36:32 PM

good day. The first time I met this project a week or two ago. I saw that on the site the slider was at around 86%, today it is already 96%. Is this really true? Is it true that the token is in demand?
I read the latest comments and understand that the team rarely answers questions and people panic.
Admin please give me good news and perspective in the growth of your coin. I honestly already rastroen in cryptocurrency. All hope is on you.

One or two persons saying we don't answer questions doesn't equate same assumption. We are active on our social handles and here on Bitcointalk. The good news is that pre ico will soon be over. Its remaining less than 4% at the time of writing this post.

We also have the CEO of Crest in attendance (booth 114) for the Blockchain expo in Santa Clara on the 28 - 29th of this month and the Crest Team video to be released soon.

What you're seeing on the sales meter is due to FOMO on a wonderful project and we will try our best to keep that momentum in order to close out the main ico.
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:37:50 PM

We received the answer, but personally for one thing is clear. That stability is not here. Due to the fact that I myself earn on my sites, thanks to advertising, I can say that today is $ 100 and tomorrow will be $ 50. Unfortunately, this statistics, from which not to leave.
I am really glad that you answered our questions, and I realized that your project is attractive for those who are not afraid to risk their money. Personally, I will watch your thread for now. And I am pleased that you have a good team of professionals who are experts in advertising.
I also do not understand what kind of stability can be discussed when it is planned to distribute interest on profits. Today there are orders for your advertising platform, tomorrow they may not be ...
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:41:10 PM

I also do not understand what kind of stability can be discussed when it is planned to distribute interest on profits. Today there are orders for your advertising platform, tomorrow they may not be ...
You have not carefully read the information about the project. It is supposed to create a special fund that will pay reward to investors in the absence of real profit.
cresttoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 07:41:59 PM

As I understand it is not just an advertising agency. The Crest project is developing a new advertising campaign platform that will work on independent ad servers equipped with automated self-learning algorithms.
Does the Crest Token project create its own blockchain or will the network Etherium be used?

CSTT is ethereum based, Erc20 to be precise. We are not creating or moving to our own Blockchain at the moment, except we see the need to.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: