Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:15:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crest Token[ANN][ICO]- Community Centric Token that Pays Daily Passive Income  (Read 161049 times)
Ng93

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:48:30 PM

You write so much here, I can not find information, it is already known on what exchanges will be sold Crest Token? I remember, this subject here discussed, and here to what came I can't find.
At the moment, you can only guess whether the coin will be listed or not. In the discussion it was said that negotiations are underway. When exactly and where tokens will be sold (coins) have not been said. But you should know, there are always decentralized exchanges where you can exchange with other users.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Voidcrafter

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:56:19 PM

i agree, there are several ways to earn money and get more than 10% per month. but this project, luring naive users of having passive income their entire life is not true. why i said entire life? they havent said, you will get passive income only for couple of months. so i suppose they are offering such income in your lifetime, right? but the reality, passive income is good only for few months while the project is still earning. but once the trading community abandoned this coin, the so-called passive income is gone. how can you earn if there are no more interested buyers of coin?
That's right! If there is no influx of new money, then everyone can reel the fishing rods and go home. Such is the reality, like coins, there is as long as there is profitability and there is money.
As for other ways of investing, it is worth highlighting the trading of binary options on cryptocurrency. I know a lot of people who really make good money on it. There can be a speech and 100% per month, but this is already an active income. And as said above, passive income is banks, stocks and deposits in securities. All the rest can not bring constantly for a long time.

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
DgurJIupyf

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

http://o-tu.ru/

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:14:04 PM

i agree, there are several ways to earn money and get more than 10% per month. but this project, luring naive users of having passive income their entire life is not true. why i said entire life? they havent said, you will get passive income only for couple of months. so i suppose they are offering such income in your lifetime, right? but the reality, passive income is good only for few months while the project is still earning. but once the trading community abandoned this coin, the so-called passive income is gone. how can you earn if there are no more interested buyers of coin?
That's right! If there is no influx of new money, then everyone can reel the fishing rods and go home. Such is the reality, like coins, there is as long as there is profitability and there is money.
As for other ways of investing, it is worth highlighting the trading of binary options on cryptocurrency. I know a lot of people who really make good money on it. There can be a speech and 100% per month, but this is already an active income. And as said above, passive income is banks, stocks and deposits in securities. All the rest can not bring constantly for a long time.
Why do you criticize this coin so much? You want to say that I was wrong? Maybe all the same, your assumptions are just words? But in reality everything will be different?

lsafronova095

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:51:15 PM

Are you talking about binary options? And you earn them?
I heard a lot of negative reviews about this, but I have not tried it myself yet.

Regarding investing in Crest is a risk. Cryptocurrency is also a risk, and every person must take on these risks. You can’t know exactly what it’s like to shoot and bring you income, so buy different tokens. All in all, that's what I do.
doolittle

Activity: 340
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:17:25 AM

You write so much here, I can not find information, it is already known on what exchanges will be sold Crest Token? I remember, this subject here discussed, and here to what came I can't find.
At the moment, you can only guess whether the coin will be listed or not. In the discussion it was said that negotiations are underway. When exactly and where tokens will be sold (coins) have not been said. But you should know, there are always decentralized exchanges where you can exchange with other users.
I hear you! Thanks. So it turns out that the coin is not yet on the stock exchange and now I do not understand how the company will pay dividends on a monthly basis, if there is no influx of new users. It would be logical if the company still agreed for the listing of the coin, thus the growth of new users after the ICO did not stop. There are coins that offer such conditions, and the demand for them does not fall. for example Shine coin
cresttoken (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

Official BitcoinTalk Forum page for Crest Token

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 08:46:31 AM

Hi Doolittle, we're developing an Internal exchange where Crest tokens will be paired with Bitcoin and other altcoins first. We will list on an external exchange, but that would be communicated to the community before it happens.

You can follow recent chats here : http://t.me/cresttoken
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:52:49 PM
Merited by AmoreJaz (3)

Hi Doolittle, we're developing an Internal exchange where Crest tokens will be paired with Bitcoin and other altcoins first. We will list on an external exchange, but that would be communicated to the community before it happens.

I won't take third party post as an answer to my question, neither I am going to read it, be so kind to address this:

I believe that it is important to present information to investors correctly and competently.
I agree. Maybe crest team can give us rough calculation based on their model:

How much money will I earn in 179 days if I invest 10,000$ ?
179 X 1.15%= 205%, 179 X 2.25% = 402%. Which one is it?

What happens after 179 days, how much money will I earn then?
Can you give me rough calculation how much money will I earn if I invest 10,000$ in 179 days and what happens after 179 days? How much money will I earn after 179 days each day?

Based on what your not existing platform will be popular and based on what your token will reach 100X ICO price?

All I see is this: unrealistic gains based on pure speculation, thread full of bumping spambots, promises, promises and more promises. What you have described here is zero-risk project, especially that "you can earn 1-2% daily consistently for 89-179 days" part.

Oh, wait:

Based on what?
cresttoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 03:54:46 AM

I won't take third party post as an answer to my question, neither I am going to read it, be so kind to address this:

I believe that it is important to present information to investors correctly and competently.

Can you give me rough calculation how much money will I earn if I invest 10,000$ in 179 days and what happens after 179 days? How much money will I earn after 179 days each day?

Based on what your not existing platform will be popular and based on what your token will reach 100X ICO price?

All I see is this: unrealistic gains based on pure speculation, thread full of bumping spambots, promises, promises and more promises. What you have described here is zero-risk project, especially that "you can earn 1-2% daily consistently for 89-179 days" part.

Oh, wait:

Based on what?

For our campaign proofs, here are some of the screenshots of ad campaigns we ran in the month of May and June 2018. We plan to 10X - 100X our ad spend after the ICO.

http://prntscr.com/k5b0j5

http://prntscr.com/k5b0ou

http://prntscr.com/k5b0w2

http://prntscr.com/k5b10f

http://prntscr.com/k5b159

http://prntscr.com/k5b1g4
cresttoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 03:56:31 AM

Oh, wait:

Based on what?

Please take note that the daily income includes a part of your capital.
marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:50:41 PM

~
So how much money will I earn in next 179 days if I invest 10,000$  and what happens after 179 days?
cresttoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 07:28:38 PM

~
So how much money will I earn in next 179 days if I invest 10,000$  and what happens after 179 days?

Hello Marlboroza. Information on specific percentages for every campaign investment will be released before full launch of the DigiAd platform. For now, the information you should hold onto is that users will earn between 1.15% - 2.25% daily profits generated from multiple ads on the platform.

Additionally, the more you campaign and/or invest, the more percentage you get to earn. After 179 days, you'll also have an option to campaign or invest again.
marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:08:55 PM

~
So how much money will I earn in next 179 days if I invest 10,000$  and what happens after 179 days?
the information you should hold onto is that users will earn between 1.15% - 2.25% daily profits
So, if campaign generate between 1.15 - 2.25% how much money will I earn in 179 days if I invest 10,000$ ? Give me best and worst scenario.

Additionally, the more you campaign and/or invest, the more percentage you get to earn.
Does it mean I can earn more than 2.25% daily?

After 179 days, you'll also have an option to campaign or invest again.
Ok, If I reinvest after 179 days, what percentage on daily base will I earn then?

Lets say that I will invest 10,000$, and after 179 days I will reinvest all money I have earned. How much money will I earn in 358 days then?
cresttoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 08:25:29 PM

~
the information you should hold onto is that users will earn between 1.15% - 2.25% daily profits
So, if campaign generate between 1.15 - 2.25% how much money will I earn in 179 days if I invest 10,000$ ? Give me best and worst scenario.

Additionally, the more you campaign and/or invest, the more percentage you get to earn.

Ok, If I reinvest after 179 days, what percentage on daily base will I earn then?

Lets say that I will invest 10,000$, and after 179 days I will reinvest all money I have earned. How much money will I earn in 358 days then?

The concept is sharing of PROFITS from ad campaigns we run on the platform. This means I can't give you specifics till our platform is almost at the full launch stage. Again, investors won't earn more than the purported 2.25% and the same percentage on the WP will be used for subsequent campaigns investors seek to participate in.
marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:22:10 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2018, 12:03:20 AM by marlboroza

~

The concept is sharing of PROFITS from ad campaigns we run on the platform. This means I can't give you specifics till our platform is almost at the full launch stage. Again, investors won't earn more than the purported 2.25% and the same percentage on the WP will be used for subsequent campaigns investors seek to participate in.
What do you mean you can't give me specifics?

You said above "the information you should hold onto is that users will earn between 1.15% - 2.25% daily profits"

So how is that you can't give me specific about something you said I should hold onto(1.15% - 2.25% daily profits?):

For now, the information you should hold onto is that users will earn between 1.15% - 2.25% daily profits generated from multiple ads on the platform.

Reading whitepaper:

Can you provide me correct formula how can I calculate my daily earning based on your whitepaper?

What does this mean:
Again, investors won't earn more than the purported 2.25% and the same percentage on the WP will be used for subsequent campaigns investors seek to participate in.

What does this mean "earnings will be paid to members in CSTT"? Do you have unlimited suply of CSTT tokens? What happens when 12,500,000 CSTT exceed limit? What will investors get when token supply runs off limit?

To add this:

sharing 1.15%-2.25% daily profit =/= 1.15%-2.25% daily returns(as it is stated in whitepaper)
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:20:34 AM

Not everyone can afford to invest in apartments, as you say. Therefore, cryptocurrency is a good place to invest. And Crest Token, along with other well-known coins, provide an opportunity for passive income every month. I do not call anyone to buy, tokens, I just say that each person invests where his finances allow.
I would not say that investing in real estate is as reliable and promising as many think. If you analyze this market you will understand that it is not so.
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:08:51 PM

I myself would like to have a tidy sum with 5, and even better with 6 zeros. Put it in a few similar projects and live on interest somewhere in the southern countries...
Oh dreams ... dreams ... Although everything is quite real. Thoughts have properties materialize. So keep dreaming, but do not forget to invest in reality! )))
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:18:03 PM

It turns out that I am investing some amount in the Crest project, for example, $ 500, and how will I receive passive income? How much about a day / week / month?
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:31:08 PM

Typically, this offers modern smart contracts, but passive income every day is really important now, and there is no risk
This is true! The ability to receive daily dividends, and at an amount much higher than what ordinary banks offer, cannot but attract investors.
I fully agree that this is very tempting. But such interest is a huge risk and investors should understand this and measure these risks.
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:05:14 PM

Yes, I would like to see the news in social networks and in the topic from the project team
The Crest Token project team is quite active. I just think now in this period when they start a project they have a lot of things to do.
Perhaps this is so. But in the team I think there are special people who are engaged in publishing news on social networks. I do not think that the same person is developing the project code. Although everything can be ...
Phileste

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:00:13 PM

Do not rush the team. They have a lot of really important and necessary things. The main thing is the development of the project, so that everything would work clearly and without failures.
Yes, you are right, first of all you need to complete the project so that in the future there will be no questions about the work of the service
I see that team do good job, and always ask for our questions. For me it`s a good mark, and I`ll with this project
The most important thing is that the project administration communicates with users, this causes trust among investors, just a lot of people devote most of their time to the messengers and forget about the forum
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: