Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:48:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crest Token[ANN][ICO]- Community Centric Token that Pays Daily Passive Income  (Read 161049 times)
disoza

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:56:56 AM

Now Twitter is very strictly related to the subject of ISO and there are new rules, I do not know how in the future they will carry out bounty companies for projects through social networks
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
candlicul

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:43:16 AM

Now Twitter is very strictly related to the subject of ISO and there are new rules, I do not know how in the future they will carry out bounty companies for projects through social networks
I know a bit about this but that is not nearly on the level that is needed to run platforms to sustain an ICO like this.
dolvelan

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:54:41 AM

Hey. An interesting concept. I hope that the team will fulfill its promises and we will see something new in this market.
Well, as I understand it, the platform will be launched in February, and this is pretty good news for all investors.
And the listing for exchanges will be before the launch of the platform or not? I just did not see any information on this.
I only know about the stages that are said in the roadmap. Now the issue of adding a token for exchange has not been discussed yet. I think we need to follow the news.
Well, not many people left interested in this kind of platforms because of previous ones
dyculot

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:58:44 AM

Hey. An interesting concept. I hope that the team will fulfill its promises and we will see something new in this market.
Well, as I understand it, the platform will be launched in February, and this is pretty good news for all investors.
And the listing for exchanges will be before the launch of the platform or not? I just did not see any information on this.
I only know about the stages that are said in the roadmap. Now the issue of adding a token for exchange has not been discussed yet. I think we need to follow the news.
Well, not many people left interested in this kind of platforms because of previous ones
This is true. I’m in another platform that took 4 months and still didn’t sell half their tokens because of timing. When similar platforms shutdown all trust was lost, unfortunately it’s hard to get back once it’s gone
footwebstor

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:05:06 PM

This is true. I’m in another platform that took 4 months and still didn’t sell half their tokens because of timing. When similar platforms shutdown all trust was lost, unfortunately it’s hard to get back once it’s gone
People just got used to other ICOs got sold out and minutes. dont compare this project.
operav

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:32:17 PM

People just got used to other ICOs got sold out and minutes. dont compare this project.

This is if we hold but I prefer to campaign as its steady gains daily instead of going through the roller coaster of ups n downs in price
cresttoken (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98

Official BitcoinTalk Forum page for Crest Token

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 12:34:13 PM

Do I need to pass KYC to buy tokens? Already have information about this?

No buddy. KYC and AML checks aren't needed to purchase Crest tokens
cresttoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 12:36:03 PM

Are there any conferences with developers in the near future? Or will it be possible to stream on YouTube? I'd love to see a presentation from the team.

Our CEO will be live at The Blockchain Expo in Santa Clara from the 28 - 29th of November. Our booth is no 114
cresttoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 12:37:30 PM

Are you going to develop applications for mobile devices? I think a person should be able to control their expenses anywhere in the world.

We will consider this in the near future, for now we're focusing on a successful ICO and platform launch
cresttoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 12:38:25 PM

Are there any special conditions for publishers who will be the first to come to the platform?

No conditions for now buddy.
cresttoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 12:39:35 PM

This is a huge market with huge competition. Here are collected the giants of the industry and if the project can take at least 1% of the market in the first year, the price of the coin will fly to the moon.
We'll see. To begin with, at least you will need to collect a soft cap of this project and then draw any conclusions.
judging by the way the public sales round went, I can draw conclusions that investors are very interested in buying this coin.
Yes, all the tokens from preliminary sales were sold and now we will wait for the start of the main sales round. I myself decided to buy some tokens. What is the minimum contribution to this project?

Hello Waley,

Minimum investment is $30 for 100 Crest Tokens.
cresttoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 12:40:55 PM

Hello! Why there are no clear deadlines for the start of a public round of sales? I would like to be the first to buy tokens and get the maximum discount.

Hello Maja, pls follow our live updates on Telegram, Facebook and Twitter. Our Main sale event will kick off in the coming days (less than 2weeks from now)
cresttoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 12:42:19 PM

Daily Passive Income
I do not quite understand how it will work. Where can I read more about this?

Hi Snos, please check our website out for more information about the Crest project.

http://www.cresttoken.com
searchcorve

Activity: 103

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:42:44 PM

This is a huge market with huge competition. Here are collected the giants of the industry and if the project can take at least 1% of the market in the first year, the price of the coin will fly to the moon.
We'll see. To begin with, at least you will need to collect a soft cap of this project and then draw any conclusions.
judging by the way the public sales round went, I can draw conclusions that investors are very interested in buying this coin.
Yes, all the tokens from preliminary sales were sold and now we will wait for the start of the main sales round. I myself decided to buy some tokens. What is the minimum contribution to this project?

Hello Waley,

Minimum investment is $30 for 100 Crest Tokens.
Please what will happen to unsold token peradventure if no body is buying again ?
cresttoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 12:52:11 PM

I read that the referral link can be active after the completion of the ICO. Where can I find out the details of this campaign?

The information states that users will get 10% from their ref's purchases, any time they buy CSTT, either during the mainsale or our pre ico.
lilopor

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:54:58 PM

I read that the referral link can be active after the completion of the ICO. Where can I find out the details of this campaign?

The information states that users will get 10% from their ref's purchases, any time they buy CSTT, either during the mainsale or our pre ico.
what would your plans to finish the ico as soon as possible? and when do you expect the ico to be sold out successfully?
cresttoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 01:06:04 PM

Crest Token Airdrop Coming Soon...

| Register at bit.ly/2DtBsM9 and follow our social media channels to stay up-to-date with further announcements. #CrestToken #Airdrop #CSTT #CrestDigiAd

cresttoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 01:09:24 PM

what would your plans to finish the ico as soon as possible? and when do you expect the ico to be sold out successfully?

Our main ico is scheduled to end in January 2019. We have lots of updates in the works. Eg. There's a team video to be released soon, Our CEO will be talking about Crest at the Blockchain Expo later this month and so many other community centric promotions to drive engagement and subsequent desire for our tokens
honjiso

Activity: 85

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:11:30 PM

Crest Token Airdrop Coming Soon...

| Register at [Suspicious link removed]/2DtBsM9 and follow our social media channels to stay up-to-date with further announcements. #CrestToken #Airdrop #CSTT #CrestDigiAd

https://i.imgur.com/jyCfY69h.jpg
This is great news! I will participate in your airdrop and support this project. Smiley
Flyok

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:17:30 PM

im sure this project will be fire once everything starts, this proof is of advertising they do is awesome  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: