Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:06:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crest Token[ANN][ICO]- Community Centric Token that Pays Daily Passive Income  (Read 161049 times)
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:54:26 PM

when bounty campaign will start some bloggers will make it
did developers announce some bounty campaign and where i can find this information?
I learned about the bounty campaign from the discussion in the topic. I think. that it is definitely worth taking part in it, because it is precisely this ICO that has a great potential. Nevertheless, it is still worth studying the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
profit59

Activity: 826
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:58:07 PM

I am sure that it will not be a problem to collect hard cap, because 6 million for such a project is not huge amount of many. On the other hand, now there are many similar platforms and investors may not be interested in it.

In any other project, I would say "you need to add advertising", but in this particular case, I think that with the advertising of the project everything will be in order!

Advertisement of the project is the second most important after the development of the product itself, especially in the early stages of ICO, because it is at the beginning of the project and investors are evaluating it.

I have not yet met a project that put together a hardcap without a large-scale marketing campaign. No matter how cool the project is from the technical side, it’s more important how much is spent on marketing. Alas, this is reality.
It will hope that developers lay out a round sum for marketing. Wink
zorik982

Activity: 393
Merit: 103

TERA smart money [Adviser 1056]

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:08:22 PM

[/quote]Do you think that only Binans reject bids? Now almost all the exchanges, asking for money for listing coins. Either the coins themselves in large volumes, or bitcoins. I once met a list with all the exchanges and listing prices. All this is a lie when they say that everything is free. This is not possible in a priori.
[/quote]

Now, due to the long downtrend, the listing situation has changed for the better. Many exchanges have reduced the price. Moreover, there are new exchanges that can add a coin for free. And it is true

tazmannia

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:17:45 PM

Now, due to the long downtrend, the listing situation has changed for the better. Many exchanges have reduced the price. Moreover, there are new exchanges that can add a coin for free. And it is true
Over the past six months, there were a lot of exchanges, and each of them with its own characteristics. But do you really need so many such sites? I think not. I understand that every Creator is trying to bite off a piece of this pie and that is why they are lowering the price for listing or making listing free at all. But still. the majority of people have decided on reliable exchanges and trust them. When developers should pay attention to it.
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:22:44 PM

So, I see new project came to us today. I wonder what you'll bring us.
I liked the wording on your website:
Our business model is completely independent of the cryptocurrency volatility.
If I understand you correctly, you are saying that regardless of the bitcoin or Ethereum exchange rate, you will pay a monthly dividend of 10%. Do I understand you correctly ?
The monthly increase of + 10% to the deposit amount sounds very cool, but this is a high percentage for a stable system.
I watched the information about the token of the sale for bounty, will there not be enough 500.000 for everyone? if there are a lot of participants, just someone can be left without tokens
It all depends on the price, each token. If it costs $ 1, then this is a very good amount for promotion.
And how much is the token on the ICO? Does anyone have such data? I was interested in this Crest Token project!

As far as I understand the token will cost 0.25 dollars, but this is at first. If in the future there will become popular, then the token will of course begin to grow in price.
DgurJIupyf

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

http://o-tu.ru/

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:29:27 PM

THE fact that the company has created a smart contract, it is not ochem does not say. It's just numbers. There must be" ironclad facts " that the company is set up to help investors make money. And of course, to create a product that will really be innovative.

Personally, for me it is not clear where the money will go to pay dividends.

The developers say that the profit (dividends) will be from advertising. I personally do not know how advertising will affect, but I understand that everything depends on an interesting product that can attract, in addition to investors and partners, other people who are interested in such a product. 10% per month is a good percentage, but I do not fully understand what are the iron facts that it will be observed.

GucciGangClub

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:31:07 PM

It turns out that the Crest coin will be similar in its essence to the USDT coin? I read somewhere that in 2019-2020 the crypto market will be filled with stable coins. Such coins have more confidence in investment funds.
Because for investment funds is a big business. And they are very conservative in their investments. The volatility of the crypto market frightens the majority. I think that the emergence of a larger number of so-called Stable Coins is quite possible!
And what will the exchange in the stable coin look like? I do not understand something. What is their advantage over conventional cryptocurrencies?
The advantages are that stable coins do not fall as cryptocurrencies fall. they are not tied to the vibrations of Ethereum or Bitcoin.

I first hear about coins that are not tied to Bitcoin, so it’s hard for me to say what this token is look like, I have to check all the information about it.
kmntrci

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:32:40 PM

The advantages are that stable coins do not fall as cryptocurrencies fall. they are not tied to the vibrations of Ethereum or Bitcoin.
It turns out that these coins are not affected by drops as cryptocurrency but also is not affected by the pumps as cryptocurrency? What's their point then?
The benefit will be that you get a monthly reward that can reach up to 10% of the amount invested by you!

This is quite profitable, but you can get a net profit only in 10 months. I hope that this project will implements its product.
Tamandrac

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:41:09 PM

It turns out that these coins are not affected by drops as cryptocurrency but also is not affected by the pumps as cryptocurrency? What's their point then?
The benefit will be that you get a monthly reward that can reach up to 10% of the amount invested by you!

This is quite profitable, but you can get a net profit only in 10 months. I hope that this project will implements its product.

This is not a short time, for such a project you need to be patient so that you can make a profit later.
samsung001sss

Activity: 406
Merit: 37

InternetLIFT.ru

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:42:47 PM

10 months for investment is not much. The only question is whether the development team will be able to meet the deadlines. Will there be other reasons that will just stop the whole process. I'm certainly an optimist, I look at things adequately. Especially on the cryptocurrency, which today shows private fraud. I have yet to choose the position of the observer. If the company has a bounty company, I will join it, but I am not going to buy coins yet. Too many questions I have for this ICO

Xtonyonyack

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:58:11 PM

According to the fact that tokens are so quickly sold at the pre-sale stage, this project is worth attention. I plan to invest on my own, but I a little doubting, because first of all it is worth learning all the details.
Before investing in a project, you need to study the project in detail, read its white paper, soberly assess the situation and then you can already think about the investment amount.

Studying a project is the most important thing for an investor, because the profit or loss depends on it,  the project may turn out to be a scam or not collect soft cap.

This project already has its investors, a lot depends on the team itself, how it works on the project.
Jonnicarri

Activity: 51
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:22:36 PM

the main thing is that the profit should be paid off in 10 months and you should not be disappointed
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:17:36 PM

In the advertising business spinning a lot of money. I think that if the project team is really doing Internet advertising for them is not difficult to promote your project!

Promotion of crypto projects is like an art. I hope that teams will be able to attract investments because a lot depends on it.
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:22:05 PM

Investing in cryptocurrencies generally belongs to the category of high-risk investments. Therefore, without risk here, unfortunately, no where ...

There are a lot of risks , but the profit is also biger than in banks or other financial institutions. It is only important to choose the right project for investment.
lubah

Activity: 360

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:28:19 PM

I am sure that it will not be a problem to collect hard cap, because 6 million for such a project is not huge amount of many. On the other hand, now there are many similar platforms and investors may not be interested in it.

In any other project, I would say "you need to add advertising", but in this particular case, I think that with the advertising of the project everything will be in order!

Advertisement of the project is the second most important after the development of the product itself, especially in the early stages of ICO, because it is at the beginning of the project and investors are evaluating it.

I believe that there should be a product first. One idea is not enough today. It hurts a lot of scams that play on the trust of investors. It is worth a careful approach to investing in cryptocurrency. Because not many coins in the future will be popular. I am sure that in 2019 and 2020 some of the coins will simply disappear. I hope that your project will not belong to this number.
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:44:51 PM

There is enough time for people to buy tokens and wait for their exit on the stock exchange, and we’ll find out the dates later.
people can get this token without participation in ICO

I would not hurry because a lot depends on the listing of the coin. I hope that Crest Token ICO will be successful,  but there are still a lot of risks.

In the crypt there are many risks and there are absolutely no guarantees that even after listing the coins on  exchange, it will become popular and trading volumes will start to grow over time.
doolittle

Activity: 340
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:58:45 PM

I have a question! If I buy 1 master node. What are the requirements for my computer? I have not bought such coins before, so it is important for me to understand all your subtleties. If you don't mind explaining the algorithm to me. How can I get extra coins from my master nod's work. Thank you in advance
KocaEfe

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:14:36 PM

According to the fact that tokens are so quickly sold at the pre-sale stage, this project is worth attention. I plan to invest on my own, but I a little doubting, because first of all it is worth learning all the details.
Before investing in a project, you need to study the project in detail, read its white paper, soberly assess the situation and then you can already think about the investment amount.

Studying a project is the most important thing for an investor, because the profit or loss depends on it,  the project may turn out to be a scam or not collect soft cap.

I agree with you. And that is why I have the following question. Have any of you seen these creators or developers at other ICO companies ?
It is important to understand whether there is still experience in the cryptocurrency industry? I understand that the company has a clear plan, but it is important to understand exactly how they are going to do what many companies have not been able to do before?
Voidcrafter

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:09:13 AM

I have a question! If I buy 1 master node. What are the requirements for my computer? I have not bought such coins before, so it is important for me to understand all your subtleties. If you don't mind explaining the algorithm to me. How can I get extra coins from my master nod's work. Thank you in advance
I'll upset you, my friend. There are no master nodes in this ICO. It's a completely different approach. I reviewed the entire site and found no information that the coin will be mined on the principle of post-mining. As I understand it, the company is interested in attracting advertisers and using their money to pay dividends to investors. Investors and participants can also be partners and advertisers. The only question is how popular the platform will be for advertisers. At first glance, the model is clear to me, but I do not believe in realism.

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Ng93

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:18:55 AM

when bounty campaign will start some bloggers will make it
did developers announce some bounty campaign and where i can find this information?
Next month will start the bounty of the company. Allocated 500,000 coins. I have not yet met the thread on the forum.

And how much is the token on the ICO? Does anyone have such data? I was interested in this Crest Token project!
The price on the site is $ 0.25 - $ 1.70 / TFCT. Accordingly, the price will increase with each month
You're saying it's a small budget for a bounty company? Are you kidding? Half a million coins for almost$ 1, that's half a million dollars. This is more than a real price for promoting ICO through bounty. Most importantly, the team has exhibited his coins at a price not below 1$. That's only in this case, there will be a huge growth and prospects for the coin and the investors themselves.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: