Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:38:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crest Token[ANN][ICO]- Community Centric Token that Pays Daily Passive Income  (Read 161049 times)
cresttoken (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

Official BitcoinTalk Forum page for Crest Token

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 09:49:14 AM

Our bounty event ended a few months ago. You can keep in touch with our announcements on Telegram and Twitter for future bounty campaigns

http://t.me/cresttoken

and there will not be any bountys or airdrop anymore?

You have to follow our social handles for further announcements concerning bounties and airdrop campaigns.
It would be nice if you repeated the bounty company. Many people are interested in the project but unfortunately not everyone has the financial opportunity to buy tokens.

The price of the token is still cheap at this point, and this price wouldn't last forever.. Its $.25 per token, in essence, an investment of $25 would make you a crest token holder. I would advise you key in now while waiting for further bounty announcements.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cresttoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 09:53:32 AM

Yes psp. Our CEO, Ben Sanders will be live at the Blockchain Expo North America 2018, slated to host on the 28th and 29th of November at Santa Clara Convention Center
will you make an report or something like this from this event?

There would be third party event coverage firms that would cover the event.
pogi23

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:55:38 AM

Market is still unstable now, and I think that it is best to look at several promising projects that have the potential and prospects for development. Crest token is quite an interesting project for investment.
cresttoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 09:56:13 AM

Yes psp. Our CEO, Ben Sanders will be live at the Blockchain Expo North America 2018, slated to host on the 28th and 29th of November at Santa Clara Convention Center
Will you participate in exhibitions and conferences dedicated to cryptocurrency? I would like to know what?

Yes we will.. We already have one scheduled for next month.
Discovery2017

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:07:47 AM

Market is still unstable now, and I think that it is best to look at several promising projects that have the potential and prospects for development. Crest token is quite an interesting project for investment.
In investing and even more in such highly risky operations as cryptocurrency, you need to be as careful as possible and try to invest in several projects. To protect yourself from bankruptcy.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:26:19 AM

Will you participate in exhibitions and conferences dedicated to cryptocurrency? I would like to know what?

Yes we will.. We already have one scheduled for next month.
I hope that investors will appreciate the prospects of this project and will actively invest in this Crest Token project!
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:35:12 AM

In investing and even more in such highly risky operations as cryptocurrency, you need to be as careful as possible and try to invest in several projects. To protect yourself from bankruptcy.
The main rule of an investor crypto is maximum risk diversification. This all should know as a multiplication table!
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:47:44 AM

According to the fact that tokens are so quickly sold at the pre-sale stage, this project is worth attention. I plan to invest on my own, but I a little doubting, because first of all it is worth learning all the details.
The Crest Token project really looks very attractive and promising! And where can I get information about pre-sales?

Check out the links below Guardsman
https://www.cresttoken.com/assets/Crest_Token_Whitepaper.pdf

I also can not understand how in this case the price will change and what it will depend on. So far I have not seen such tokens. It would be awesome if a team member explain this feature..
I3arni

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:51:10 AM

We are developing an Internal exchange where CSTT will first be listed and traded before going to an external exchange.
as i understand, you gonna make your own exchange?
Crypton2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:56:14 AM

I understand that the project team is of little interest to the crypto exchange. They plan to create their own platform for mutual settlements between users and advertising customers.
kmntrci

Activity: 439

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:56:51 AM

And what is the value of the token in the pre-sale? Can any country resident participate in the sale of tokens? and will it be necessary to validate data?
we should wait for announce of terms and conditions of ICO
Once we know the conditions of the ICO, it will be possible to invest in the project

I have checked the White Paper several times, but I haven’t found anything about restrictions of participation and others. It would be nice if someone explain..
rapi

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:15:04 AM

Don't worry this project is good to do, because the team is very experienced and the ads are funded very smoothly and well.
I think this advertising project will experience tremendous success, because previously many advertising projects experienced success.
DiscoMan

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:27:11 AM

Don't worry this project is good to do, because the team is very experienced and the ads are funded very smoothly and well.
I think this advertising project will experience tremendous success, because previously many advertising projects experienced success.
Advertising projects are generally successful. This business sector has every chance of successful implementation!
profit59

Activity: 826
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:44:52 AM

Maybe I missed somewhere, but will there be a verification for people who take part in the life of the company?

I don’t know about this verification, but registration is rather simple on the web site. There you also can try to find all the information you are interested in

With registration I got it, BUT whether you need to send your documents for the purchase of coins. Will my address be verified? Comment on this.

Hello Lubah.. You don't need any sort of verification to buy tokens on our website..

You only have to login, fund your personal wallet address which can be found on your dashboard and then purchase crest tokens...

What can you say for investors from the US where the SEC strongly recommends knowing your client? Do you plan to carry out KYC identification?
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:06:01 PM

Maybe I missed somewhere, but will there be a verification for people who take part in the life of the company?

I don’t know about this verification, but registration is rather simple on the web site. There you also can try to find all the information you are interested in

With registration I got it, BUT whether you need to send your documents for the purchase of coins. Will my address be verified? Comment on this.

Hello Lubah.. You don't need any sort of verification to buy tokens on our website..

You only have to login, fund your personal wallet address which can be found on your dashboard and then purchase crest tokens...

What can you say for investors from the US where the SEC strongly recommends knowing your client? Do you plan to carry out KYC identification?
Many investors for some reason have a negative attitude to the procedure of verification of identity. although I see nothing wrong with that.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:17:03 PM

Advertising projects are generally successful. This business sector has every chance of successful implementation!
Advertising is generally one of the most highly liquid branches of business. As in the ordinary world, and in the Internet space.
cresttoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 12:24:46 PM

We are developing an Internal exchange where CSTT will first be listed and traded before going to an external exchange.
as i understand, you gonna make your own exchange?

Yes...
Jonnicarri

Activity: 51
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:28:27 PM

Advertising is generally one of the most highly liquid branches of business. As in the ordinary world, and in the Internet space.
Advertising is the main aspect everywhere, without it no project will live, the main thing is to distribute it correctly
DiscoMan

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:29:31 PM

Advertising is the main aspect everywhere, without it no project will live, the main thing is to distribute it correctly
Moreover. without advertising, even the most promising project will die without becoming famous ... Advertising in the modern world is almost synonymous with success!
cresttoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 12:31:40 PM

And what is the value of the token in the pre-sale? Can any country resident participate in the sale of tokens? and will it be necessary to validate data?
we should wait for announce of terms and conditions of ICO
Once we know the conditions of the ICO, it will be possible to invest in the project

I have checked the White Paper several times, but I haven’t found anything about restrictions of participation and others. It would be nice if someone explain..

Hi buddy, we are a registered firm in the UK (please check the footer section of our website to confirm this) and our tokens can be bought globally (zero restrictions). 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: