Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:35:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crest Token[ANN][ICO]- Community Centric Token that Pays Daily Passive Income  (Read 161049 times)
privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:39:44 AM

There is enough time for people to buy tokens and wait for their exit on the stock exchange, and we’ll find out the dates later.
people can get this token without participation in ICO

I would not hurry because a lot depends on the listing of the coin. I hope that Crest Token ICO will be successful,  but there are still a lot of risks.

In the crypt there are many risks and there are absolutely no guarantees that even after listing the coins on  exchange, it will become popular and trading volumes will start to grow over time.
That's exactly what you're saying. Cryptocurrency is a game. In which you can win, and you can lose. It is not necessary to invest a lot of money in cryptocurrency. all the more if they have you not free .
No matter how beautiful the site and the product developer. This is all primarily a startup and we are on the principle of crowdfunding invests their money on the development of this project. He can fly and does not rise even. It all depends on the developers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
internetlift

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:48:49 AM

By the way, it's true! Now many new crypto exchanges add projects just like that. conduct voting and, for example, scroll for free those who zyanyal first places. It would be a desire, and the listing can be organized. not on Binance, of course, but on what kind of exchange is possible.
I do not agree with you that it is very easy to add a coin to the exchange. There are normal exchanges and complete shit. I'm sorry, that's true. I met a lot of exchanges in which very large commissions, which affects their bad reputation. Only because of the fact that certain coins are sold there, administrators earn a Commission on the exchange and withdrawal. As for exchanges, just no money to get there.
doolittle

Activity: 340
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:56:17 AM

I have a question! If I buy 1 master node. What are the requirements for my computer? I have not bought such coins before, so it is important for me to understand all your subtleties. If you don't mind explaining the algorithm to me. How can I get extra coins from my master nod's work. Thank you in advance
I'll upset you, my friend. There are no master nodes in this ICO. It's a completely different approach. I reviewed the entire site and found no information that the coin will be mined on the principle of post-mining. As I understand it, the company is interested in attracting advertisers and using their money to pay dividends to investors. Investors and participants can also be partners and advertisers. The only question is how popular the platform will be for advertisers. At first glance, the model is clear to me, but I do not believe in realism.
I told you I didn't know much about masternodes. So I read on the website that got it wrong. So it turns out I can only buy coins and wait for them to rise in price? + receive the dividends promised to me in 10 months? Something very long you do not think so.
KocaEfe

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:00:58 AM

when bounty campaign will start some bloggers will make it
did developers announce some bounty campaign and where i can find this information?
Next month will start the bounty of the company. Allocated 500,000 coins. I have not yet met the thread on the forum.

And how much is the token on the ICO? Does anyone have such data? I was interested in this Crest Token project!
The price on the site is $ 0.25 - $ 1.70 / TFCT. Accordingly, the price will increase with each month
You're saying it's a small budget for a bounty company? Are you kidding? Half a million coins for almost$ 1, that's half a million dollars. This is more than a real price for promoting ICO through bounty. Most importantly, the team has exhibited his coins at a price not below 1$. That's only in this case, there will be a huge growth and prospects for the coin and the investors themselves.
In principle, 500 thousand is a very good amount, which is why you should pay attention to the bounty. It is a pity that she is not running yet, but I'm patient I'll wait and be sure zaregalsya among the first. ))) I like to be always first
internetlift

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:05:38 AM

I have a question! If I buy 1 master node. What are the requirements for my computer? I have not bought such coins before, so it is important for me to understand all your subtleties. If you don't mind explaining the algorithm to me. How can I get extra coins from my master nod's work. Thank you in advance
I'll upset you, my friend. There are no master nodes in this ICO. It's a completely different approach. I reviewed the entire site and found no information that the coin will be mined on the principle of post-mining. As I understand it, the company is interested in attracting advertisers and using their money to pay dividends to investors. Investors and participants can also be partners and advertisers. The only question is how popular the platform will be for advertisers. At first glance, the model is clear to me, but I do not believe in realism.
I told you I didn't know much about masternodes. So I read on the website that got it wrong. So it turns out I can only buy coins and wait for them to rise in price? + receive the dividends promised to me in 10 months? Something very long you do not think so.
And you are a funny person. I am also a beginner in all questions of cryptocurrency and gradually study and practice my knowledge. As I understand it, master codes are post mining without equipment and computers. And this iso does not offer such masternody. Correct me if I speak correctly.
DreamerJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:40:52 AM

And washed away? The team immediately stated that the Crest Token would not have a cryptocurrency price. This is a kind of analogue of the stable coin.

What kind of stable coins do we have? I think that any cryptocurrency should have equivalent price in other coins.
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:49:52 AM

Our bounty event ended a few months ago. You can keep in touch with our announcements on Telegram and Twitter for future bounty campaigns

http://t.me/cresttoken

and there will not be any bountys or airdrop anymore?

You have to follow our social handles for further announcements concerning bounties and airdrop campaigns.
It would be nice if you repeated the bounty company. Many people are interested in the project but unfortunately not everyone has the financial opportunity to buy tokens.
The bounty campaign is very important for good development of the project and in order to find investors. That is why you should start it soon.

ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:24:22 AM

Yes psp. Our CEO, Ben Sanders will be live at the Blockchain Expo North America 2018, slated to host on the 28th and 29th of November at Santa Clara Convention Center
will you make an report or something like this from this event?
Will you participate in exhibitions and conferences dedicated to cryptocurrency? I would like to know what?

I did not see any news about the participation of the project team in various conferences or forums, but I think that there should be some activity.
internetlift

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:01:54 AM

And washed away? The team immediately stated that the Crest Token would not have a cryptocurrency price. This is a kind of analogue of the stable coin.

What kind of stable coins do we have? I think that any cryptocurrency should have equivalent price in other coins.
For me, the most reliable and secure asset is bitcoin. You DON't have to say I'm stupid right now. I have not seen reliable coins that could show better results than bitcoin.
About the team and Crest coins  I can not say anything. It seems to me that it is necessary to wait and time will show on how many this coin is good.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:14:05 AM

Market is still unstable now, and I think that it is best to look at several promising projects that have the potential and prospects for development. Crest token is quite an interesting project for investment.
In investing and even more in such highly risky operations as cryptocurrency, you need to be as careful as possible and try to invest in several projects. To protect yourself from bankruptcy.

I usually invest in several projects at the same time in order to diversify assets and reduce risks. This  is a wise  strategy.
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:21:11 AM

I understand that the project team is of little interest to the crypto exchange. They plan to create their own platform for mutual settlements between users and advertising customers.
I think that we should not neglect the advertising of the project and listing on the stock exchanges because this is a way important for its scale.
Athanasios Motok

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:35:27 AM

Yes psp. Our CEO, Ben Sanders will be live at the Blockchain Expo North America 2018, slated to host on the 28th and 29th of November at Santa Clara Convention Center
will you make an report or something like this from this event?
Will you participate in exhibitions and conferences dedicated to cryptocurrency? I would like to know what?

I did not see any news about the participation of the project team in various conferences or forums, but I think that there should be some activity.

To advertise a new company that enters the cryptocurrency market, it is simply obliged to attend such events and tell investors its product. As soon as the development team will understand it, then it will be successful. Now it is necessary to fight for each investor. Far too many scams and people get burned all ICO "Without a last name"
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:36:20 AM

I believe that there should be a product first. One idea is not enough today. It hurts a lot of scams that play on the trust of investors. It is worth a careful approach to investing in cryptocurrency. Because not many coins in the future will be popular. I am sure that in 2019 and 2020 some of the coins will simply disappear. I hope that your project will not belong to this number.
I also think that the crypto market will be a global purge in 2019-2020. During the depressive 2018, many projects left the market. only strong players remain!
dodgi

Activity: 146
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:46:22 AM

I believe that there should be a product first. One idea is not enough today. It hurts a lot of scams that play on the trust of investors. It is worth a careful approach to investing in cryptocurrency. Because not many coins in the future will be popular. I am sure that in 2019 and 2020 some of the coins will simply disappear. I hope that your project will not belong to this number.
I also think that the crypto market will be a global purge in 2019-2020. During the depressive 2018, many projects left the market. only strong players remain!

You are talking about cleaning, how to sweep in your apartment. Very good example! I will always say that new cryptomonettes should not hold on to the prices of Bitcoin or ethereum. You look at the BNB coin for it in general, what happens in the market of other coins, it grows and falls. For this depressive year 2018, the coin made xxx

alp

Activity: 284
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:05:04 AM

Market is still unstable now, and I think that it is best to look at several promising projects that have the potential and prospects for development. Crest token is quite an interesting project for investment.
In investing and even more in such highly risky operations as cryptocurrency, you need to be as careful as possible and try to invest in several projects. To protect yourself from bankruptcy.

I usually invest in several projects at the same time in order to diversify assets and reduce risks. This  is a wise  strategy.
As they say, " you need to put eggs in different baskets." This is a really correct and reasonable strategy that always bears fruit, you should always be ready for risks and losses. After all, we are in the crypto-currency world, and this is a market where everything is unpredictable.

I am looking for a good signature. Here could be your advertisement
profit59

Activity: 826
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:13:44 AM

[/quote]

You are not right. Launching a product and then raising funds for it under ICO is an erroneous way. A good idea should come first. Under the idea of ​​creating a business case. Next comes the legal design of the project and after that you can go to the ICO.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:14:07 AM

I think that the crypto market has abandoned weak projects and dummy projects. I do not think that project Crest Token is one of them. At least I want to believe.
Sevreki

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:18:10 AM

I think that the crypto market has abandoned weak projects and dummy projects. I do not think that project Crest Token is one of them. At least I want to believe.
Only after a while we will see that the project really represents itself, the team just needs to work hard and then the result will be
Voidcrafter

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:20:00 AM

For each project it is very important that there are photos of the team, people trust those who do not hide themselves and can show their face with confidence
You're right to say that the development team should not hide their names and faces. I really do not like when the site I see only created profiles LinkedIn I do not use this social network, do not use. Why doesn't the development team have a video meeting on the Facebook page? after all, this is a very strong promotion, which is sure to bring a large coverage among investors. Let them show their achievements and results. After all, trust and loyalty should be increased, not a barrier and barriers to live communication.

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
zorik982

Activity: 393
Merit: 103

TERA smart money [Adviser 1056]

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:24:27 AM

You are not right. Launching a product and then raising funds for it under ICO is an erroneous way. A good idea should come first. Under the idea of ​​creating a business case. Next comes the legal design of the project and after that you can go to the ICO.
[/quote]

There is another option. Develop a product with your own funds and after creating an MPV attract investment from venture funds. In this case, do not have to hold ICO Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: