Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:36:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crest Token[ANN][ICO]- Community Centric Token that Pays Daily Passive Income  (Read 161049 times)
pactiond

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:29:18 PM

I saw the information on the website that there are only 3 accepted currencies.  However, I hope that in the future they will add some more including Dogecoin, Litecoin and other.

I also follow the project and what the team is doing, I really hope that by the new year it will show us a really interesting product.
Do you think the result depends on the team? I believe that it is important to present information to investors correctly and competently. After all, they will attract here the money that the team needs to implement tokens and plans for monthly income. By the way, tell us where will the money to pay 10% per month?

I think that a lot depends on the project team because it  directs all the activities of the project and is responsible for creating the product. More over, it organize advertising of this product..
Interestingly, if you pay 10% per month, it will attract a lot of people, because not every project can boast of such conditions

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:31:45 PM

Interestingly, if you pay 10% per month, it will attract a lot of people, because not every project can boast of such conditions
10% is very cool. This is 120% per annum! But on the other hand, the coin Crest has a fixed value and will not have volatility associated with the growth or fall of cryptocurrencies.
zorik982

Activity: 393
Merit: 103

TERA smart money [Adviser 1056]

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:34:19 PM

Hello everyone. Where can I see a link to the bounty campaign? Perhaps I inattentively flipped through the pages. Soon I will have room for signing and I will be able to support this project.

HappStoreW

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:48:14 PM

10% is very cool. This is 120% per annum! But on the other hand, the coin Crest has a fixed value and will not have volatility associated with the growth or fall of cryptocurrencies.
There's nothing wrong with that. So just be charged extra coins depending on how much you hold. But you will need to attract other people to buy these coins to ensure liquidity
pactiond

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:04:28 PM

Hello everyone. Where can I see a link to the bounty campaign? Perhaps I inattentively flipped through the pages. Soon I will have room for signing and I will be able to support this project.
It is very unclear why there are no links to the bounty company. Such an interesting project should have a bounty company, because it will help to increase the number of visitors even more
privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:14:13 PM

It is very unclear why there are no links to the bounty company. Such an interesting project should have a bounty company, because it will help to increase the number of visitors even more
I believe that the bounty company will start along with the main phase of selling coins. And this will be the month of November. But it is better to get an exact answer from the development team.
HappStoreW

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:23:56 PM

I believe that the bounty company will start along with the main phase of selling coins. And this will be the month of November. But it is better to get an exact answer from the development team.
Is there any information about the duration of the bounty company? Because some projects are so addictive it that bounty is six months!
pactiond

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:25:43 PM

Is there any information about the duration of the bounty company? Because some projects are so addictive it that bounty is six months!
Recently heard, that any bounty company lasted for almost 8 months! And in the end the team turned out to be scammers and bounty hunters did not earn anything!
HappStoreW

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:29:04 PM

Recently heard, that any bounty company lasted for almost 8 months! And in the end the team turned out to be scammers and bounty hunters did not earn anything!
I think it's terrible! It is really better that the bounty lasted for 2 months, as in the case of Crest token - until the end of 2018. So bounty hunters will get the money and pretty quickly
lsafronova095

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:32:38 PM

I also took part in such bounties. Bounty lasted 28 weeks (7 months) but still coins are not paid, waiting..It's probably off topic.
BUT I really hope that the team will not delay for 2-3 months. If you believe the information on the site, they have already collected part of the amount on preICO.  And to collect them a soft cap will not be difficult in 2 million. I really hope for the honesty of the team. Already so burned (got bitter experience) with these coins and cryptocurrency.
DgurJIupyf

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

http://o-tu.ru/

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:48:22 PM

guys who can audit the smart contract of this project¿  https://etherscan.io/address/0x699a27f71bf580b94b4aeec09b54e264b67f5cce
I think to invest but you need to be sure of safety
This of course very much gives the belief that the project is really ready. But the company has no product at the moment. And it plays a key role for me.
I also have a question for those who know. Does the team plan to obtain an official license to conduct and raise funds from investors. Question of course straightforward, but for me it is important

DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:06:04 PM

I think it's terrible! It is really better that the bounty lasted for 2 months, as in the case of Crest token - until the end of 2018. So bounty hunters will get the money and pretty quickly
This is a great bounty company. I think that participants will be able to count on a generous reward!
Crypton2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:14:09 PM

guys who can audit the smart contract of this project¿  https://etherscan.io/address/0x699a27f71bf580b94b4aeec09b54e264b67f5cce
I think to invest but you need to be sure of safety
This of course very much gives the belief that the project is really ready. But the company has no product at the moment. And it plays a key role for me.
I also have a question for those who know. Does the team plan to obtain an official license to conduct and raise funds from investors. Question of course straightforward, but for me it is important
And what is the scope of this licensing? It seems to me that no permits are issued for ICO.
The first time I hear about this ... tell me more.
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:18:18 PM

This is a great bounty company. I think that participants will be able to count on a generous reward!
And you can link to register with the company bounty? I would very much like to read the terms. The project seems interesting, and the opportunity to get even some tokens sounds very tempting!
Ng93

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:18:24 PM

if we consider that the bounty accounts for 4%. About 80% of the bounty tokens are sold on the stock exchange immediately after the listing, I think it can not bring down the token rate if the project has the support of investors
I will correct you on the website States the figure is 5% of the pool is allocated on the bounty

I also pay attention to the soft cap because I have invested several times in scam projects. In most cases I haven’t checked wallets where should be investments. That is why pay special attention to this.
THE fact that the company has created a smart contract, it is not ochem does not say. It's just numbers. There must be" ironclad facts " that the company is set up to help investors make money. And of course, to create a product that will really be innovative.

Personally, for me it is not clear where the money will go to pay dividends.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:23:37 PM

The team stated that the money for payments will be taken from the profits from online advertising. They after all position themselves as the pro in advertising business!
Voidcrafter

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:30:21 PM

The team stated that the money for payments will be taken from the profits from online advertising. They after all position themselves as the pro in advertising business!
I like a man understanding in advertising and Internet marketing, do not quite understand what is the working principle of this platform. I understand that there are advertisers and users (webmasters, investors, etc.) But something to attract and interest the advertiser. we need to offer them something that wasn't there before. For example, an unusual type of advertising or traffic source perfect other. I really don't understand until the developers model. Let me be corrected what I think or say wrong.

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:31:07 PM

In the advertising business spinning a lot of money. I think that if the project team is really doing Internet advertising for them is not difficult to promote your project!
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:34:55 PM

I like a man understanding in advertising and Internet marketing, do not quite understand what is the working principle of this platform. I understand that there are advertisers and users (webmasters, investors, etc.) But something to attract and interest the advertiser. we need to offer them something that wasn't there before. For example, an unusual type of advertising or traffic source perfect other. I really don't understand until the developers model. Let me be corrected what I think or say wrong.
But developers can simply redirect the financial flows that go to Fiat in their current advertising business - send to this project with payment in tokens. Is it real?
kmntrci

Activity: 439

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:44:13 PM

I watched the information about the token of the sale for bounty, will there not be enough 500.000 for everyone? if there are a lot of participants, just someone can be left without tokens

I also think that 500.000 tokens for this project is not enough, but on the other hand, they can be quite expensive. I think that soon we will see it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: