Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:10:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crest Token[ANN][ICO]- Community Centric Token that Pays Daily Passive Income  (Read 161049 times)
HappStoreW

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:13:42 PM

Advertising and generating passive income are two issues that are of particular interest to the cryptographic community. The Crest Foundation has continued to research and develop solutions to this central issue. This is also one of the reasons that make the community pay special attention to the project. I think it would be great if the Crest platform will be the bridge for partners to join in the exciting platform and the market is in great demand!
What kind of partners are we talking about? This project has so many partnerships and marketing agreements. What about you?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nikkor911628jsnf

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:15:27 PM

Investing in new and young crypto projects is always very risky, but you need to understand that in this case you have the opportunity to buy a coin that has not yet seen the pump.
The main thing is that investors in the future could receive income from their token in which they invested
It will definitely be in this project. I see a great potential here, it only needs to be revealed! So while I'm going to save money for investment and passive income
And how much are you planning to invest? I myself still ask a similar question and would be glad to hear your opinion.
I plan to bring my budget to $2000 for the Crest Token project. This amount will be enough at the initial stage of investment in my opinion
pactiond

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:17:59 PM

Investing in new and young crypto projects is always very risky, but you need to understand that in this case you have the opportunity to buy a coin that has not yet seen the pump.
The main thing is that investors in the future could receive income from their token in which they invested
It will definitely be in this project. I see a great potential here, it only needs to be revealed! So while I'm going to save money for investment and passive income
And how much are you planning to invest? I myself still ask a similar question and would be glad to hear your opinion.
I plan to bring my budget to $2000 for the Crest Token project. This amount will be enough at the initial stage of investment in my opinion
I agree, it is a solid amount! I unfortunately do not have such capital, but I also plan to become a part of the project.
profit59

Activity: 826
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:18:28 PM

Yes. $ 2000 sounds good! if the project flies up it will give a significant income!. Tell us in which projects you have invested before
HappStoreW

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:19:48 PM

I agree, it is a solid amount! I unfortunately do not have such capital, but I also plan to become a part of the project.
I don't think it's a big deal. I, too, will invest only $ 500 but for me it is so much(
zorik982

Activity: 393
Merit: 103

TERA smart money [Adviser 1056]

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:38:18 PM

Yes. $ 2000 sounds good! if the project flies up it will give a significant income!. Tell us in which projects you have invested before

$ 2000 is a decent amount especially for developing countries. so you should invest only after a thorough study of the project.
It is also necessary to study what the ICO ratings write about this project. As a rule, scammers don't get a high rating

JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:33:23 PM

Advertising projects are generally successful. This business sector has every chance of successful implementation!
tokens from adversiting sphere always dump after listing on exchange and everyone can buy cheaper
The tokens of most projects usually dump initially because most of the bounty hunters sell their tokens..
Tamandrac

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:40:53 PM

If this amount is invested in the project, then in the future there should be a profit from investments
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:32:14 PM

Advertising projects are generally successful. This business sector has every chance of successful implementation!
tokens from adversiting sphere always dump after listing on exchange and everyone can buy cheaper
Unfortunately in our days so is happening not only with this sphere. Simply, the market does not have enough volume to support the exchange rate after entering the exchange

Trading volumes since the beginning of 2018 have fallen dramatically. I think. that the main reason a sharp drop of the market is the collapse of Bitcoin.
Xtonyonyack

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:36:24 PM

Unfortunately in our days so is happening not only with this sphere. Simply, the market does not have enough volume to support the exchange rate after entering the exchange

Trading volumes since the beginning of 2018 have fallen dramatically. I think. that the main reason a sharp drop of the market is the collapse of Bitcoin.
I think that Bitcoin is an independent token and it does not affect the market rate.
Jonnicarri

Activity: 51
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:41:30 PM

If the price of the token falls, then this whole market goes down, Bitcoin does not affect it in any way
GucciGangClub

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:12:02 AM

A lot of tokens that do not even reach the exchange itself, and even when they hit the stock exchange, the price drops very much
By the way, according to statistics, 76% of ico turned out to be fraudulent, that is, they did not enter the exchange!

There are quite different statistics, but I think that at least half of the projects on the market are scam. You need to be very careful with investing right now.
kmntrci

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:30:39 AM

Entering the stock exchange always has a positive effect on the development of a crypto project. Although this is not the main indicator of scam project or not.

If the project is a scam, then the admins usually stop responding in chat rooms and then for a while there is absolutely no news and only panic of investors..
Urakeavan

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:48:51 AM

Entering the stock exchange always has a positive effect on the development of a crypto project. Although this is not the main indicator of scam project or not.

If the project is a scam, then the admins usually stop responding in chat rooms and then for a while there is absolutely no news and only panic of investors..

Not a fact, they can communicate to the very end, you can always just hide the facts in the project, but you need to be careful
zorik982

Activity: 393
Merit: 103

TERA smart money [Adviser 1056]

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:27:32 PM

Hey, hello everyone! What is the news regarding the bounty campaign? Can I participate and support this project?
My signature will be released soon. Let me know the reward information.

saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:26:36 PM

Who believes that the listing on the stock exchange the key to success look at how many exchanges divide coins abandoned projects.
That's right! But let's say there are no bad coins on Binance. If the developers stop improving the product, then this coin is simply delisted

Honestly, I never heard about cases when the coin was removed from the listing, except in situations where during the dump  the coin just collapse.
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:02:38 PM

In the advertising business spinning a lot of money. I think that if the project team is really doing Internet advertising for them is not difficult to promote your project!
I agree with you that the Internet is a lot of advertising and traffic, but to fuck a piece of this pie, you need to make every effort. Not to mention resources and money. Therefore, we need a clear plan. If the development team has such a plan and algorithm, it would be good for them to tell all the participants of the bounty company and investors.

Binans has a very strict selection for listing, so those coins that came to this exchange can be considered reliable.

JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:22:46 PM

Who believes that the listing on the stock exchange the key to success look at how many exchanges divide coins abandoned projects.
That's right! But let's say there are no bad coins on Binance. If the developers stop improving the product, then this coin is simply delisted
I wouldn't say that. Met on the same Binance and bad coins, which for several months there is no news.
I have been using Binans for a long time and I had absolutely no problems with this exchange. I think that such situations are rather rare.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:33:32 PM

I wouldn't say that. Met on the same Binance and bad coins, which for several months there is no news.
According to rumors, until recently, listing on Binance cost more than 1,000,000 US dollars. Few projects can afford it.
I do not think that it is good to trust gossip, because in the crypt there are a lot of scams and FAD. Nevertheless, I know a few exchanges that take payment for the listing ..
DreamerJ

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:04:38 PM

By the way, I recently read that Binance canceled the listing fee. Now listing will be due to the technological potential of the project.
I thought that the listing fee is charged unofficially by the exchange for avoiding paying  taxes, but it was officially published then I am pleased with this news.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: