Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:05:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crest Token[ANN][ICO]- Community Centric Token that Pays Daily Passive Income  (Read 161049 times)
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:49:37 PM

By the way, has anyone asked any questions and how quickly they got an answer? I`d like to know it
Well, the team gets in touch. Not to say that they are constantly in this thread, but in principle if you ask a question, then the answer will get 100%!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HappStoreW

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:51:36 PM

They just need to make a video presentation, where everything will be clearly and clearly described how the project works for them, then there will be less questions
There will always be questions. so is man. it's always easier for everyone to ask than to read or watch)))
Of course support is important for the audience. Because I want to maybe ask a specific question and get a personalized response
By the way, has anyone asked any questions and how quickly they got an answer? I`d like to know it
Yeah, I was asking about a return and received a reply within the hour. It struck me very much. Before, I was waiting for an answer the next day and then, best case(
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:55:30 PM

They just need to make a video presentation, where everything will be clearly and clearly described how the project works for them, then there will be less questions
There will always be questions. so is man. it's always easier for everyone to ask than to read or watch)))
Of course support is important for the audience. Because I want to maybe ask a specific question and get a personalized response
Yeah, I was asking about a return and received a reply within the hour. It struck me very much. Before, I was waiting for an answer the next day and then, best case(
In order not to speak and feedback developers with their community is very important! If the team responds promptly to questions and informs about the news - this causes trust and respect for the project!
Nikkor911628jsnf

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:56:23 PM

I think that now participation in bounty will be more profitable for the following reasons:
first of all, signatures were were removed out by newbies and jr.members.
secondly, after today's mass blocking of accounts on Twitter, the participants-related crypto themes will also be much less.
Yes, a lot of Twitter accounts were blocked, but I still have. And now I have only 2000 followers, but before blocked, I had 3500
Phileste

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:57:00 PM

If you support the project, then the team has an incentive to further develop, well, we must not forget about the promise of the team on the forum with its audience
pactiond

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:57:33 PM

I think that now participation in bounty will be more profitable for the following reasons:
secondly, after today's mass blocking of accounts on Twitter, the participants-related crypto themes will also be much less.
Yes, a lot of Twitter accounts were blocked, but I still have. And now I have only 2000 followers, but before blocked, I had 3500
Yeah, that's very sad. I actually had an account that is more than 3 years old and more than 10,000 followers. But it was blocked and now develop all over again((
HappStoreW

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:59:05 PM

If you support the project, then the team has an incentive to further develop, well, we must not forget about the promise of the team on the forum with its audience
When the team sees support, they start working harder, because they understand what people are waiting for
Nikkor911628jsnf

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:00:54 PM

Yeah, that's very sad. I actually had an account that is more than 3 years old and more than 10,000 followers. But it was blocked and now develop all over again((
I don't know how bad it is! But you can participate in the bounty through other social networks
pactiond

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:02:21 PM

I don't know how bad it is! But you can participate in the bounty through other social networks
Previously, I participated only through Twitter and Facebook. But now it turns out that I will earn 2 times less
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:03:16 PM

When the team sees support, they start working harder, because they understand what people are waiting for
This is a mutual process. The team sees the support of the community, and the community sees the attention and care of the team. This is normal. So it should be!
HappStoreW

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:04:14 PM

Previously, I participated only through Twitter and Facebook. But now it turns out that I will earn 2 times less
I join your dialogue. In my experience, I can say that the subscription company is much more profitable than social companies
Nikkor911628jsnf

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:06:19 PM

I join your dialogue. In my experience, I can say that the subscription company is much more profitable than social companies
I'm not sure the signature of the Jr account. member will be as profitable as social. networks with 10,000 subscribers
pactiond

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:07:28 PM

I'm not sure the signature of the Jr account. member will be as profitable as social. networks with 10,000 subscribers
Probably only if you have a big rank, it makes sense to do a subscription. And the more that the signature can be worn only 1, and in fact you can participate in Twitter at least 100 bounty!
HappStoreW

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:09:48 PM

Probably only if you have a big rank, it makes sense to do a subscription. And the more that the signature can be worn only 1, and in fact you can participate in Twitter at least 100 bounty!
Yes, I was told by a colleague, and he has the rank of Hero. Perhaps there is earnings on the signature is much higher!
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:18:15 PM

Yes, I was told by a colleague, and he has the rank of Hero. Perhaps there is earnings on the signature is much higher!
At Legendaries and Heroes earnings from participation in the signature is just gorgeous! As a rule, it exceeds ten times the number of tokens that a member will receive!
Sevreki

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:21:09 PM

At Legendaries and Heroes earnings from participation in the signature is just gorgeous! As a rule, it exceeds ten times the number of tokens that a member will receive!
Therefore, to appreciate on the forum of legends and hiro users, these are the most necessary people for projects to take part in the bounty and carry the signature of the project
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:30:52 PM

Therefore, to appreciate on the forum of legends and hiro users, these are the most necessary people for projects to take part in the bounty and carry the signature of the project
I agree with you. These people (Heroes and Legends) are the most authoritative in cryptocurrency issues. Can you imagine how much time they spent on the forum to get such titles?
DreamerJ

Merit: 2

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:37:46 PM

I cannot open technical documentation without obligatory registration and it is very sad. Some people may even lose interest in the project because of this.
pogi23

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:39:22 PM

I started to get acquainted with the project and I realized that there are quite big chances that in time this platform could become the leader in the market!
GucciGangClub

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:41:09 PM

Maybe I missed somewhere, but will there be a verification for people who take part in the life of the company?

I don’t know about this verification, but registration is rather simple on the web site. There you also can try to find all the information you are interested in

With registration I got it, BUT whether you need to send your documents for the purchase of coins. Will my address be verified? Comment on this.
Of course you need to pass the verification. Mail 99% of all ICOS require your personal details. Cryptocurrency is not anonymous. I'd even say pseudonymous. And you have to understand that almost everywhere you need your data. Keep this in mind.
In General, I can say about the project that it looks very promising...
When registering your personal data is not require, except your own email. Do you mean KYC? Is it provided for this project?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: