Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:32:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO ENDED] Jarvis Network - bridge legacy and digital finance  (Read 44719 times)
Jarvis Edge (OP)

Activity: 864
Merit: 3

Interoperable finance | https://jarvis.network

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 03:54:09 PM

how will jarvis make changes on the market place?
What is the difference of this project to other who were old enough in the community?
And how will they drive investors and traders for better trading.

I invite you to our conference next thursday Smiley It will be on youtube (check our FB).

In the meantime, how we will be different (1) and how we will attract traders (2) ?

1) Different

Exchanges focus on how to make money, how to be more scalable, how to increase liquidity and increase margin, and how to attract traders by having less fees or more products, or how to be more regulated, or secure. Honestly, I do like Bittrex, Kraken or Binance, but what are their value proposition ? To be able to exchanges crypto and tokens, with some advanced orders or leverage (Kraken).

While we will also focus on these aspects, it is not our value proposition. We want to be different and to provide a whole user experience. Not only the UI/UX of the platform, but the experience, the feelings, Jarvis can provide.

Imagine you have a wallet. And from this wallet, you can access to Forex trading, crypto exchange, stocks investment. From your wallet. It is a plug-n-play wallet, how cool is that ? When you are done with your trading, you can plug this wallet to the payment gateway, and go spend your asset in the real world. You can spend with debit or with credit... If you want to explore the immense possibilities of Dapps, you plug then your wallet to Multi-token or Totle, OpenSea or ETHLend. And what about some decentralized betting or poker game ?

Imagine alos that you have BTC, and you want to convert it to AAPL. Such interoperability is not provided by classical exchanges.

And imagine now that you do all of that, withount any BUTTON, no navigation bar... because you have JARVIS, an AI who is here to help you access whatever you want. Just write it or say it. You want to trade Fx ? Just write EURUSD H4 and JArvis will bring you to a EURUSD H4 chart. You want to send money to your relatives? Just write "20 eur btc" and JARVIS will understand it has to open the sending screen, loaded with 20 euros in bitcoin to be sent.

Imagine now that, since with Jarvis you trade, invest, pay, discuss, access Dapps, you create a HUGE amount of data. Imagine now that you own this data, and you can make any use of it. What about asking Jarvis AI to analyse it to provide you an even better experience. Or opportunities ? Or correct your way of trading ? Or what if you just decide to sell your data ? Or even better... to collateralize it and make a credit on the top of it...

And I even do not mention how our trading platform is different from the others...

2) User acquisition

Of course we will do referral. Of course we will have bounty. Of course we will organize some discount fees campaign. Like everyone does. Of course we will advertise our unique value proposition. I bet that if you trade on a FX broker, and you see Jarvis, you will dump your broker immediately.

But more than that, we will acquire users thanks to our partners; through our Reward Token (which is designed to reward Influencers, Partners, Affiliates, etc.); through education also! Education is embeded in our UI, but also in our genes! Through gamification; through standalone products (the trading platform can be detached from our exchange and be connected to other broker and other exchanges, so people can know us from that); but mainly through developers! The platform is developer friendly, allowing any developers to program in any language.

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 03:58:17 PM

Rumor has it NapoleonX finally received the official management license from AMF, required to go ahead with their algorithmic crypto-to-stock market fund management platform.

That could set a precedent for similar projects that connect crypto to real world financial markets. Like Jarvis! Very good news that French regulators did not close the door to crypto.

I always forget to contact NapoleonX team; would love to see what synergies we can find together!

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:29:23 PM

how will jarvis make changes on the market place?
What is the difference of this project to other who were old enough in the community?
And how will they drive investors and traders for better trading.

I invite you to our conference next thursday Smiley It will be on youtube (check our FB).

In the meantime, how we will be different (1) and how we will attract traders (2) ?

1) Different

Exchanges focus on how to make money, how to be more scalable, how to increase liquidity and increase margin, and how to attract traders by having less fees or more products, or how to be more regulated, or secure. Honestly, I do like Bittrex, Kraken or Binance, but what are their value proposition ? To be able to exchanges crypto and tokens, with some advanced orders or leverage (Kraken).

While we will also focus on these aspects, it is not our value proposition. We want to be different and to provide a whole user experience. Not only the UI/UX of the platform, but the experience, the feelings, Jarvis can provide.

Imagine you have a wallet. And from this wallet, you can access to Forex trading, crypto exchange, stocks investment. From your wallet. It is a plug-n-play wallet, how cool is that ? When you are done with your trading, you can plug this wallet to the payment gateway, and go spend your asset in the real world. You can spend with debit or with credit... If you want to explore the immense possibilities of Dapps, you plug then your wallet to Multi-token or Totle, OpenSea or ETHLend. And what about some decentralized betting or poker game ?

Imagine alos that you have BTC, and you want to convert it to AAPL. Such interoperability is not provided by classical exchanges.

And imagine now that you do all of that, withount any BUTTON, no navigation bar... because you have JARVIS, an AI who is here to help you access whatever you want. Just write it or say it. You want to trade Fx ? Just write EURUSD H4 and JArvis will bring you to a EURUSD H4 chart. You want to send money to your relatives? Just write "20 eur btc" and JARVIS will understand it has to open the sending screen, loaded with 20 euros in bitcoin to be sent.

Imagine now that, since with Jarvis you trade, invest, pay, discuss, access Dapps, you create a HUGE amount of data. Imagine now that you own this data, and you can make any use of it. What about asking Jarvis AI to analyse it to provide you an even better experience. Or opportunities ? Or correct your way of trading ? Or what if you just decide to sell your data ? Or even better... to collateralize it and make a credit on the top of it...

And I even do not mention how our trading platform is different from the others...

2) User acquisition

Of course we will do referral. Of course we will have bounty. Of course we will organize some discount fees campaign. Like everyone does. Of course we will advertise our unique value proposition. I bet that if you trade on a FX broker, and you see Jarvis, you will dump your broker immediately.

But more than that, we will acquire users thanks to our partners; through our Reward Token (which is designed to reward Influencers, Partners, Affiliates, etc.); through education also! Education is embeded in our UI, but also in our genes! Through gamification; through standalone products (the trading platform can be detached from our exchange and be connected to other broker and other exchanges, so people can know us from that); but mainly through developers! The platform is developer friendly, allowing any developers to program in any language.

It seems you've already pointed out innovative features of Jarvis which offers a consolidated platform to manage and trade our finances and assets through seamless integration of different financial services and being able to offer such key features could make this project a real winner!
sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 06:38:47 PM

Hello guys!

Almost everyday we are running a small contest on our Telegram, for 25, 50 or 75 tokens depending on the difficulty of the question.

I will start posting here all the answers, and if you want to participate, please join our Telegram : https://t.me/jarvisexchange

The question of the day was:
"What will happen by clicking on the "quests" link in the menu ?"

The answer is:
So you have all heard about "gamification", the idea is to ask people to do tasks in exchange of point, that could be converted then in a prize.

In Jarvis you will have to complete 100 of quests, going from quizz, to reading an article, looking educational video, inviting friends, succeed to finish your month in profit, etc.

For each task, you will get X JRT, and you can even win some prizes.

That's really a good way to involve and at the same time educate the community. and it encourages loyalty to the project, much better than only the usual airdrop and twitter/facebook bounty campaigns.

mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:49:55 PM

Gamification is good to initially gather a community but eventually you supposely want millions users in your platform and gamification isn't enough of course

Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 07:53:20 PM

Gamification is good to initially gather a community but eventually you supposely want millions users in your platform and gamification isn't enough of course

No it is true. To get millions of users you need to deliver a honest, seamless, and accessible product, being accessible, very transaprent, and with a charismatic team.

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:08:25 PM

No it is true. To get millions of users you need to deliver a honest, seamless, and accessible product, being accessible, very transaprent, and with a charismatic team.

That's a very solid statement; no bullcrap just what it needs to be.
Happy to see the admin concurring with this!
nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:08:49 PM

Hello guys!

Almost everyday we are running a small contest on our Telegram, for 25, 50 or 75 tokens depending on the difficulty of the question.

I will start posting here all the answers, and if you want to participate, please join our Telegram : https://t.me/jarvisexchange

The question of the day was:
"What will happen by clicking on the "quests" link in the menu ?"

The answer is:
So you have all heard about "gamification", the idea is to ask people to do tasks in exchange of point, that could be converted then in a prize.

In Jarvis you will have to complete 100 of quests, going from quizz, to reading an article, looking educational video, inviting friends, succeed to finish your month in profit, etc.

For each task, you will get X JRT, and you can even win some prizes.

Ha! Neat approach. That's one way to keep community active while waiting. Smiley
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 09:35:09 PM

Some quests will be very useful, like you have to look a trading lesson, and fill a quizz after.

CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 10:12:24 PM

Transparency is nice but it is not an necessary to get millions of users. Quite the contrary, actually. Nobody needs or wants to know all the details of a platform except for the investors and the few of us here. After launch, the average user doesn't care about a charismatic team either. Can you name anyone that is on the board of The New York Stock Exchange? I can't. I don't know who the CEO of Coca-Cola or McDonalds is either but I know how much a hot & spicy McChicken sandwich is. To get millions of users, you need a product that works better than the rest. UI is of the most importance next to functionality. I think you guys are doing great by the way.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 11:54:24 PM

Transparency is nice but it is not an necessary to get millions of users. Quite the contrary, actually. Nobody needs or wants to know all the details of a platform except for the investors and the few of us here. After launch, the average user doesn't care about a charismatic team either. Can you name anyone that is on the board of The New York Stock Exchange? I can't. I don't know who the CEO of Coca-Cola or McDonalds is either but I know how much a hot & spicy McChicken sandwich is. To get millions of users, you need a product that works better than the rest. UI is of the most importance next to functionality. I think you guys are doing great by the way.

You are right! Cola didn't need anyone to succeed. But some products, need to have a face. Steve Jobs, Elon Musk, Bill Gates, they are the face of the company. They are selling! They are followed. I think it is important to be accessible, to remain human.

By transparency, I meant transparency of the team. Vlogs, newsletter, speaking about the evolution of the company, good and bad news, etc.

But ou are very right anyway Smiley And thanks for the nice words.

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:36:06 AM

Rumor has it NapoleonX finally received the official management license from AMF, required to go ahead with their algorithmic crypto-to-stock market fund management platform.

That could set a precedent for similar projects that connect crypto to real world financial markets. Like Jarvis! Very good news that French regulators did not close the door to crypto.

I always forget to contact NapoleonX team; would love to see what synergies we can find together!

Could be interesting, if more complementary than synergetic. Because they are low frequency passive trading, while Jarvis seems to be mid frequency active trading. But you have the connection with the traditional stock markets in common.
Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:45:46 AM

Ok....What's this? bounty?
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:48:14 AM

If the token is getting listed while serving no purpose will just be dumped without mercy, many projects did that mistake.

So that may be a good strategy
Sad truth, many projects are scared to let their token get listed on exchange.
Is it because they don't believe on the value of their token or they also want to get high profit from dumping their own tokens? Tell me your opinions about this.

Im glad that Jarvis have a mechanism to support their token value but its not that bad to let the token get listed on exchange, its their own bad decision if someone want to sell the token below the price when they bought it.

The truth is that people aren't even able to value a project, you see this when you see Doge in top30 and REAL (project with a working product) not even in top 100 LMAO

Didn't REAL announce they would abandon their token next year? Might be why it's valued accordingly

beeelzebub

Activity: 602

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 09:54:47 AM

When binance appeared they were very lucky. They didn't need most of the things above because market has very little competition with horrible support.

Right now tremendous competition is making everything harder.

Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 10:27:24 AM

When binance appeared they were very lucky. They didn't need most of the things above because market has very little competition with horrible support.

There is luck behind every success Smiley But yes, they were very lucky, good for them Smiley let's hope some luck as well as hard work for Jarvis.

dubignyp

Activity: 260
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 10:38:22 AM

Just the word Binance or their logo is too often mentioned everywhere on the Internet. Here, various advertising of the other ICOs talking about Binance. Newspapers, the local (French-speaking) newspaper and many more...
We advertise for free.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:00:23 PM

You are right, but if we take a closer look then Jarvis is very different than Binance or any other exchange out there which according to me an edge like Binance once had.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:44:48 PM

I wonder if coinmarketcap would include live pairs for crypto/stoks on their website and would include it in their daily trade volume.

Interesting thought indeed. I think they could do it as stocks are relatively stable compared to crypto. They could even add the USD value of the stock.

they'll add it if it's popular enough. just like every other token.

MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:58:52 PM

You are right, but if we take a closer look then Jarvis is very different than Binance or any other exchange out there which according to me an edge like Binance once had.

It's good that they have a different approach than Binance. It doesn't make sense to just make a Binance clone. There are so many exchanges already and you have to be innovative if you want to attract users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: