Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:26:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: We can’t trust anyone!  (Read 27497 times)
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:03:19 PM

I think own research is the best think for success. because we can see many scam project & many people's lost their money. ico rating site also not perfect I think.so is better if we trust on own research.

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:06:47 PM

Yes, researching and own judgment are important in investing. It is fine to look out for reference, but everyone should do their own investment decisions end of the day.
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:08:33 PM

Unfortunately, this is the reality of our world. you can not trust anyone. everywhere they want to cheat and get profit. so be careful and keep your funds securely
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:11:09 PM

Hey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!
this is unfortunately true. there is a lot of scam ico and you should always be careful. i can only confirm all that and even suggest that you always search for yourself and inform yourself. only then can you be reasonably sure that it is not a scam ico.
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:23:10 PM

Unfortunately, this is the reality of our world. you can not trust anyone. everywhere they want to cheat and get profit. so be careful and keep your funds securely

You are right cheaters, scammers, fraudsters are everywhere in the world in business forums they are there. We need to trust on our own rather than trusting others, when it comes to money we need to be very, very careful. Study about cryptocurrency and how it works and Invest accordingly for a good future.

weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:40:40 PM

Hey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!

Really Huh omg, we never knew! Grin my life will never be the same from now on! Grin And to be serious, we were taught from the very childhood to use our own brain and not to follow anybody's advice blindly.

Timaif

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:53:32 PM

As one actor spoke it is impossible to trust anybody except me. Cryptocurrencies and anonymity do not provide trust.
ambeo

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:00:37 PM

though i am a believer into best of people and the world, when ot comes to crypto field i totally agree. you can trust your research only, your own rational thinking and facts, not empty words

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:04:03 PM

I am supporting your speech. Really ico rating website do not working properly, they are now working for sponsor (paid system).
So own research is the main things for investment an ICO.

Be hardworker
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 625

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:14:47 PM

Who said that you would need to trust ICO rating sites on the very first place? Even they have just started I didn't tend to believe into these sites ever.
They might be good for preference but not totally a dependable thing for you to rely on in terms of decisions making into your investment or by means of bounty hunting.
Those greedy site owners will just publish even the crapiest project out there for the sake of money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:18:36 PM

I do not think ICO rating site are lying, most of the parameter that is used to make conclusions about who gets what rating are logical enough! We must realize that it is one thing to rate and another thing for the rated to live up to rating given!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:23:31 PM

I agree with trust no one but in different reason. When I trust someone mostly I'll follow him and never try my self, that's wrong. I can't rise my higher skill and grow up capital, very bad thing. About your post, research always become important step before enter the market but how we set stop loss, take profit and money management is our decisions. Only see the chart and put risk as part of success, that's me.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 06:26:46 PM

absolutely right, in this outside world, there are so many things that we can't guess, but we can reduce fraud and other crimes that follow us by not being trustworthy and very thorough. be careful because just a little wrong action then the loss you receive will be very big..

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
futuristishe

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:29:41 PM

Clearly you believe the assessments of the sites impossible. You can only look for statistics. Need to choose 3 of the site and focus on them. But you need to do your own analysis. You have to do it in that order. First, make your own independent analysis, and then look at the evaluation of this project on the sites. And then decide on the choice.
cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:30:58 PM

So far, in choosing an ICO, ICO rating has become one of my judgments in judging good or not. If you say the ICO rating site is lying, is there another way for me to choose ICO?

Mia44

Activity: 412
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:32:16 PM

right . because a website like that only uses normal data so if you want to know about a good ICO you have to investigate for yourself whether the ICO is good or not. I myself have never used a particular website to judge my ICO to judge ICO from my own investigation

jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:38:44 PM

right . because a website like that only uses normal data so if you want to know about a good ICO you have to investigate for yourself whether the ICO is good or not. I myself have never used a particular website to judge my ICO to judge ICO from my own investigation
I agree with you, we can make ICO rating sites for our main preferences then we also need to do our own research. The thing I always remember is that Crypto must be full of consideration and maturity.
Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:42:25 PM

As always, I don't know how some people can put their money in the hands of complete strangers, for me to make some kind of investment in this ecosystem, it is imperative that I thoroughly investigate the people involved, I don't have so much money to throw it around, and I always make a move that can generate a potential profit for me.

Bitcoin to the moon
pazzanegro

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 07:49:35 PM

Totally agree. More and more of bad things are coming to crypto world. Its becoming dirty and ugly. I hope its not going to stay like this. And we will have trusted source or project to help sort out all things

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:01:25 PM

Totally agree. More and more of bad things are coming to crypto world. Its becoming dirty and ugly. I hope its not going to stay like this. And we will have trusted source or project to help sort out all things

I have never thought that I can be agree with this some day. But yes, you are right, too many dirty and ugly things happens more and more everyday. And to my mind it is because of nature of some participants of this whole process. And this direction needs real changes and regulations - because too many frauds, scams and just cunning people that are really sure that they are smarter than you are. But I can asure you as well that a lot of to regulate this direction is made also - some black lists appeared, list of scam projects and limitations. So hope everything will be ok some day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: