Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:04:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: We can’t trust anyone!  (Read 27497 times)
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:37:31 PM

Nobody will decide for you whether to invest in any ICO or not. If you follow somebody's advice you should be ready to take the risks. You'd better do your own research and study crypto projects by yourself for better understanding of the market.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:43:40 PM

Those that are new to crypto or those that will put in their first investment at the next bull run will all fall for the same stuff. And those that are experienced also have big bags so they won't bother with telling each and everyone about the risks. This year did change things however....like ICO's are less interesting (since most dump immediately after anyway) and also many associate ICO's with scams. I'd say, only invest what you can lose, and accept that you lost it upon buying the crypto (even though you only lose it once you sell it at a loss Smiley).
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:49:58 PM

No one will write an instruction for you that you can use in any situation. Of course you need to adhere to the basic principles when choosing a project: idea, team, investors and partners. But mistakes will be inevitable. The main thing is not to grieve because of this, but to learn a lesson and move on.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:51:15 PM

Hey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!

That is definitely true, especially now, there are alot of scams out there. Also even if you are just joining some bounty campaign be sure to do same research as you would if you are investing your money in some project. Because even though you are not investing your money, you are investing your time! Be safe out there.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:51:56 PM

I think trust is dead in the crypto world. Any word, any deal should be checked. I thought blockchain solves this problem. But today I understand that it's a smallest part of whole way between people that don't need to check. But we have many other points when can be scammed

Well that's a biggest task in this crypto market, why you want to trust when money involves. Try researching on your own, ups and down are its nature mate. You need to have lot of patience in this crypto trading, don't get disappointed after joining in a scammed project.

cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:56:51 PM

Well, so far, I always do my own analysis without looking at the ranking sites in the ICO because ICO ranking does not have a big influence on the project, it can be ascertained whether it is good or not because we all also learn to find good projects for us to do.
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:04:57 PM

True, we do not need to trust anyone and be extremely careful when choosing a project to invest, participate in a bounty campaign, or buy coins in the market, because fraudsters are everywhere and they want to get our money tricked.
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:07:21 PM

I found it too, that ICO ratigns sites are lying, so I try to analize by myself - the major feature it is good website
d3nz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:10:48 PM

Most of the ICOs that has the highest rating on websites are being paid by the campaign manager.

This is the way to make the project looks great and people will start to invest and trust their project even thou the purpose is to scam people.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:23:55 PM

Nobody will decide for you whether to invest in any ICO or not. If you follow somebody's advice you should be ready to take the risks. You'd better do your own research and study crypto projects by yourself for better understanding of the market.
Nowadays it is very important to study first and do your deep research about projects that you are eyeing to invest, a lots of opportunist are inside this market and if you follow them expect that most of the time you'll be trapped since they will easily cashed out when they already seen good opportunity
better to make your own analysis and make your own decision after you completely done with your homework.
thesosorr

Activity: 691

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:26:14 PM

What other ways from you for me in crypto can avoid being scammed. Isn't it by looking at the ICO rating site that it will provide an answer about the clarity of the project we will join.
luckybit1

Activity: 429

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:31:03 PM

Really yes ..You do not know who to trust ,everyone is a suspect. Personally I do not trust myself  most time I may say I don't want go there or I don't want to eat that later I find myself doing those things. So I do not trust anyone.
Liklopor

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:33:27 PM

I agree that you should not trust someone in the cryptocurrency world, and only your personal knowledge and research can help you in making the right decision.
somansy

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:49:06 PM

Hey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!
i think that we can trust, just be really attentive to whatever is suggested to us. you know, kind of detached attitude and at the same time trying to figure out what idea lies behind the offer
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:01:23 PM

Indeed, some dubious sites cannot be trusted. In our time we should not believe, especially in the area related to money. Listen to someone else's opinion, but then you should carefully study yourself.
Janevinex

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:04:41 PM

Yes, not for anybody not a secret that many ico disburse your rankings on ico sites , and of course a lot of imaginary itself outstanding for blokey innovatori , I think you need to learn yourself not to look at other

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:08:00 PM

Totally agree with you. In fact, all the experts in the field of cryptography who evaluate projects on the rating sites are corrupt people. Does everything for money. Therefore, I can say with confidence that the choice should depend only on ourselves.
xbossJ

Activity: 278
Merit: 5

Invest and play

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 08:08:35 PM

I got wiser with money after falling prey to many dubious schemes, dangling many "too good to be true" offers, these days I have even lost confidence in trading on an exchange, a lot of scams, copies/duplicates of coins littering every exchange waiting on unsuspecting victims to slip, so they can make away with the monies! Numerous websites claiming one thing after another, waiting on who to steal from. I think the internet is too unsafe for good people. Maybe some form of regulation will do!

Faireum.io   Pre-Sale: 25 March 2019  
────  Invest / Play ...Or why not both?
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:11:54 PM

What other ways from you for me in crypto can avoid being scammed. Isn't it by looking at the ICO rating site that it will provide an answer about the clarity of the project we will join.
I think if we join in a project it depends on our own luck whether paid or not. sometimes what we think is good and promising can end in a scam. so believe in yourself, because if you believe in yourself it will stabilize and be sure of your choice.
Lilmon

Activity: 475

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:24:23 PM

That's right and not only the ICO rating sites (which has been shown that at least the most recognized receive money to put better ratings) you also have to be careful with people, but they may be trying to get you into their ico, as they are investors too,so they want to see their money multiplied without much care if the ico is really good or not, there are few scruples here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: