Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:06:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: We can’t trust anyone!  (Read 27497 times)
Alohadance

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:25:27 PM

I don't adree you with you. Not all ICO rating sites have fake ratings. For example, icodrops is a really trustful service. Just check their work. But one my friend worked in icobench and said that their team were selling good ratings. It's awful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:30:22 PM

And be very careful with the huge amount of scams that have arisen lately, it is very important that you denounce those who try to defraud you, because in this way you are preventing them from defrauding other investors and at the same time you are making this crypto world safer, which is very important if you want new investors to enter.

nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:16:04 AM

Bitcoin and many other altcoin are supposed to he trustless and that is why we have open project and protocol that help you to transact and conduct business successfully without third party! ICO is very close to gambling and if you are investing in ICO you must make your own conclusion before you invest!
They are all not something anyone should just trust cause we can’t tell what exactly is going to happen. Especially ICOs, there are lots of ICOs in the the crypto space and you can’t even tell where most of them are heading to, except those that are being backed by big names such as Microsoft, Google and the rest of them. But if not, then you will find it difficult in knowing where it is heading directly and whether it’s going to be successful.
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:31:27 AM

You are right, I have seen in so many scenario where many projects lie to us, and this whole thing is caused by the rating websites

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:40:50 AM

And be very careful with the huge amount of scams that have arisen lately, it is very important that you denounce those who try to defraud you, because in this way you are preventing them from defrauding other investors and at the same time you are making this crypto world safer, which is very important if you want new investors to enter.

True. Always be vigilant in taking decisions involving cryptocurrency trade and investment. Scammers are growing not just in number but in intellect to fraud as well. We can't do nothing but protect ourselves against their baits. Be knowledgeable and careful always.

idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:41:25 AM

Yes, when we start investing in crypto we only believe in ourselves, we should not listen to anyone or advice. Because it is simply not beneficial to people don't take and bring for you to give. And my advice is to be more careful Wink.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vigos

Activity: 260

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:43:32 AM

I don't believe in the ICO rating website, I think the only benefit to the ICO rating website is that it gives us access to the latest projects, not the best ones!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:32:07 PM

Ico rating website  they are just expressing their own opinion about the project, but we can compare all the ico rating website score and use it as a gauge.  Still DYOR , is very important and then end its our own money.

Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:49:54 PM

You should always rely only on yourself and your mind. If you want to make money - study, analyze and make decisions based only on your knowledge.
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:52:20 PM

Doing your own research about the project is  helpful. It depends on you if you trust anyone because your the one who will decide  for your future. Theres a lot of ico project that are fake so be careful on choosing the right one.
offstage

Activity: 336

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:55:55 PM

So, if you allways would to see scams and no good everywhere, you should to quit and don't interfere other members to earn their money with cryptocurrency.

BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:58:26 PM

I agree with your opinion. In the crypto market you should not trust anybody but yourself. Instead of believing or listening to them, we should select the useful things to complement the missing knowledge for ourselves. Personal knowledge is important in this market to avoid the ICO scams.
Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:19:41 PM

I perfectly agree with you. There no reason to trust anyone in cryptocurrency. Trusting someone depends on you or not but its better you find out and conduct your own research about the coin you want to invest. People can disappoint you anytime.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
baigreen

Activity: 625

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:22:18 PM

Grin The most interesting thing is a bad project. With bad sites and paper. But he collects money. And the coins go to the top. It is difficult now to find from what we will encounter in choosing a project.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:49:24 PM

Hey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!
Some people who do not know how to do research by themselves, will find it hard to follow this advise and that us why I would tell them to search the history of bounty managers and follow the ones the have had more success stories for their bounties or to invest on their projects.
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:51:22 PM

I perfectly agree with you. There no reason to trust anyone in cryptocurrency. Trusting someone depends on you or not but its better you find out and conduct your own research about the coin you want to invest. People can disappoint you anytime.
I think research will help us to expand our thinking and to be able to choose the most accurate way of thinking. Personally, I do not depend on others and always research myself, which makes me very good at making money

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:54:01 PM

Agree on you brother, even the project, don't trust it quickly , because theres a chance that you are just being scammed or being trick to get your info
masterchief001

Activity: 585

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:55:19 PM

Transactions on the ciphers are indirect transactions. We can not meet, we do not even know who is dealing with us should be very careful. Avoid scams so you do not have to spend money. No one stands to protect our interests in the electronic market. You have to bear it.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:32:50 PM

You are right, I have seen in so many scenario where many projects lie to us, and this whole thing is caused by the rating websites

The principle of limited trust in the financial world can protect against unpleasant consequences. That is why rating websites should be approached with reserve. Of course, it is worth getting acquainted with their assessment, but it should always be guided by your own research.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:39:12 PM

The principle of limited trust in the financial world can protect against unpleasant consequences. That is why rating websites should be approached with reserve. Of course, it is worth getting acquainted with their assessment, but it should always be guided by your own research.
Yes i agree on that we can maybe still trust butvwe need to out a limitation, specially when it comes or involves money, I believe that it is really hard to trust today specially to people that whom you really never know from the start, I think we need to be more prudent on selecting people whom we are trusting for good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: