Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:20:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: We can’t trust anyone!  (Read 27497 times)
fulqithetheas

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:56:12 AM

I think now it makes no sense to sell something

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dergdislili

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:06:48 AM

Guys, advise good ICO's, please
healthsamvikit

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:31:08 AM

When will growth begin?
flyeers309

Activity: 177
Merit: 50

My Dream Comes True

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 03:38:44 AM

For people who are already experienced I think they are already ignored and only made as a complement. The guidelines ICO which remain we must learn the whitepaper,roadmap and team. When all good of course they will not play around with the project. So don't waste your time in vain. Be diligent to read and learn a lot of things in the forum.
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:57:33 AM

of course ICO rating sites cannot be a reference for us to invest.
if there are people who depend on the rating site they will enter into a bottomless pit.
You must believe in yourself so that you do not regret the decision chosen.

akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:02:49 AM

of course ICO rating sites cannot be a reference for us to invest.
if there are people who depend on the rating site they will enter into a bottomless pit.
You must believe in yourself so that you do not regret the decision chosen.
yeah, you are right.
it's hard to believe things like that, we have to find out everything in more detail. so that we don't get caught up in situations that make us lose. so stay aware of something that hasn't been answered.

Arthurjone

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:04:31 AM

Hey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!
the same opinion. we can not trust everyone except ourselves. Doing your own research also help you learn more about this world and gain invalue experience.
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:15:01 AM

Yes of course We can't trust anyone because we know the people or they just have a promising projects to promote to attract those investors like us. Making your own researched can make your investments more secure to those scammers to prevent from losing any of your money that you invest in any currency.
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:23:45 AM

Actually, like ICO rankings, it really helps us in making project choices. However, we also have to be careful and do re-research. Some of my projects were successful because I got them from the ICO ranking website. And of course I checked it again, so I didn't get a fraud project.

globpanels

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:32:33 AM

Actually, like ICO rankings, it really helps us in making project choices. However, we also have to be careful and do re-research. Some of my projects were successful because I got them from the ICO ranking website. And of course I checked it again, so I didn't get a fraud project.

doing repeated research and looking for deeper information is also important besides the Team that follows the ICO. teams that already have good achievements will find it easier to find opportunities for success. if the team is famous and knows everything, it will avoid fraud. Believing or not being there for anyone is your right so it's up to you
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:05:24 AM

Avoiding fraud projects requires our accuracy. And you also have to see the achievement of sales tokens because if you have achieved a soft stamp, in my opinion, it is feasible to follow. Now many projects fail because they do not reach the soft cap sales target. With an experienced and well-known team, I think it has a very good opportunity to achieve success.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
karramov

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:15:24 AM

Now it is difficult to say that the company scammers. They can act quite adequately and correctly. They can pretend to work for a long time
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:18:27 AM

Hey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!
exactly. Never believe in what they promote for us. we need to analyze it all. An effective portfolio is one that you know best. That's the difference with the successful and the poor. the difference is in the hard work or not. Grin

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:38:56 AM

To be frank in this world majority of the people venture out for his own interest if you does not safeguard yourself from harm who can help you? As long as there is mutual interest involve you will always be at the losing end if you are not sure of the situation.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
garochessoi

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:30:20 AM

Guys, advise good ICO's
Cryppy_guyL

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:38:39 AM

This is true, now there are more scammers, and they will not impose control over the quality of projects. This is another problem of young technology, which must be solved first.

Anicasalar

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:23:05 AM

In principle, today you can still trust some ratings and reliable sites. But be sure to check the information on them. Therefore, for me, ratings are suitable for the purpose of preliminary selection of promising projects. And then I am independently conducting a study of selected projects in order to avoid deception.
xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:26:26 AM

Yes, don't trust anyone. As an investor, you must have the necessary investment knowledge, not trust others, usually more than your blind people. They have a fantasy of wealth overnight. This is very dangerous.

helmihamcont

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:19:59 AM

And when will growth begin?
garochessoi

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:47:19 AM

Just Hold, friends
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: