Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:46:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: We can’t trust anyone!  (Read 27497 times)
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:53:50 PM

Totally agree with you. In fact, all the experts in the field of cryptography who evaluate projects on the rating sites are corrupt people. Does everything for money. Therefore, I can say with confidence that the choice should depend only on ourselves.
By and large, not one investor and even bounty participant will not be 100% to only trust the rating sites ICO.Many simply do not understand the very essence of the existence of such sites.Personally, I use these sites for a brief overview of the project.But I make the investment decision analyzing other parameters.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abosede

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:59:28 PM

I will rather say,do not have 100% confidence in someone or projects,the truth is,for you to succeed in crypto sphere,you need some level of trust to transact,invest and trade in crypto world.Make sure you make necessary research before you can afford to give out some level of trust.
petermike

Activity: 343
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:14:15 PM

Hey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!
Your perceptions about the ICO ratings sites are correct. I find it is different with 2017 when the community rating of reliability is very accurate.We were fooled by the points ICOS rating sites so we should give up it.
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:18:45 PM

This is just a simple truth, I don't know why a lot people use to depend on ICO rating sites for their review, I use ICO rating site but before I will accept their review, I will have to do my own research too.
sngwinner

Activity: 432

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:26:23 PM

You are out rightly right. We can rely of such ratings to do investment. It is right to do our personal investigations about any ICO we would like to invest before we do so.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:35:26 PM

Hey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!

You are demn right! I always told you guys that there is nothing better than researching by yourself
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:47:13 PM

Investing in ICO used to be profitable and I invested with pleasure in new projects. Of course before, too, it was possible to stumble upon scams, but this happened very rarely. Now the situation has changed dramatically, because now it is difficult to find a good project. Invest in ICO now only at your own risk, and still most likely it will not bring profit.
Almasani

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 10:10:44 PM

Yes, we do need to check first before investing. The problem is when we don't trust other people here, who do we want to trust? and where do you want investment?
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:55:05 PM

I have noticed that long time ago and that so many of them are more concerned about what they will get from those coming to list with them. So they may not give us genuine rating.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:00:48 AM

I agree. It's your responsibility to pick an ICO to invest on so it is your fault that you can be scammed or lose an investment due to a failing ICO. Do your part by researching and finding the means to invest on the ICO. Always make sure of the legitimacy of the ICO first before investing.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
sherenikaw

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:24:43 AM

We may not need to believe the ICO ratings because We don't know whether they really make analysis and research o the ICO or not. Or they only accept the payment for rating the certain ICO. hat we must do better is by analyzing the ICO by our own opinion and research. So we can make decision whether to join or not in the ICO.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 12:46:32 AM

"don't trust, verify" why not do your own research at the first place Huh

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:52:07 AM

just believe in yourself,,
then how to know a good ICO project just learn from the past,, and others successfull Project in the market
because at this moment a lot of ICO project failed

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:10:56 AM

Investing in ICO used to be profitable and I invested with pleasure in new projects. Of course before, too, it was possible to stumble upon scams, but this happened very rarely. Now the situation has changed dramatically, because now it is difficult to find a good project. Invest in ICO now only at your own risk, and still most likely it will not bring profit.
Yes, I agree with you. decisions are in each of us in determining the projects to be followed. reading, all communication with the Team must be analyzed in detail before joining. I can only remind you to always be careful when choosing ICO.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:15:31 AM

Its true, we should do our own research before investing in ICOs. Many ICOs paying rating website to make up their rating. By doing our own research, we can more understand about the project and the team behind
juchin

Activity: 290

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:37:26 AM

I have just realized this. Many people and websites are being paid money for PR and give good informations about this projects. Not really be scam, it is just a marketing kind and we should use it to reference more than using to give decision

Lobsters

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:02:28 AM

The best thing to do now is to trust your self. some of icos are scam and there are some dont really payed. but of you review well the project thier are still paying and good icos.
belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:06:17 PM

I fully agree with this statement. To protect yourself from losing money, you cannot trust anyone in the crypto market. In each case, you can use different ratings or expert opinions, but only for a preliminary selection of promising projects. In the future, be sure to conduct an independent study of selected projects.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:15:31 PM

I fully agree with this statement. To protect yourself from losing money, you cannot trust anyone in the crypto market. In each case, you can use different ratings or expert opinions, but only for a preliminary selection of promising projects. In the future, be sure to conduct an independent study of selected projects.
You can't trust anyone if you can't even be trusted cause you always think negative. Even we are in anonymity identity, we still need to give trust to somebody but it doesn't we all need to give our trust to the one that can't be trusted. We cant even go further if we don't have these, tried to show it into the others  and it could give you rewards.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:17:42 PM

Look at this: https://icobench.com/exchange/hitbtc
Here you can find some of past ICOs which are listed on HitBtc, almost every ICO which was listed on ICOBench is now in 90% loss! That is so bad. If this trend continue, there will be no ICO investors.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: