Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:32:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: We can’t trust anyone!  (Read 27497 times)
catterpillar07

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:10:52 PM

I am trying to listen only my intuition since I had  one mistake wth my investments. So now I am acting more carefully and chech twice before invest.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thenorthblue

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:23:01 PM

That is true. Never trust the ICO review website and what people say on the internet and social media, that because they get paid for that. Just trust what you see and find when you do your own research. Check their hype, read their whitepaper and their seriousness in managing the project.

Exactly. You should search projects, crypto world, analysiz about the projects and listen to your friend related the crypto world and then YOU decide what you are gonna do and make it happen. Accept the results at the beginning.

nadezda@

Activity: 392
Merit: 28

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:45:10 AM

Trusting you, or not trusting rating sites, or bloggers who call on projects, such a question is not relevant in itself, if you are a realist in business for any news, you can pay, so only your own analysis!
Anatolich

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:48:53 AM

I alone cannot now invest in anything, since there are no interesting options at all. Even any advice will not help if all solid empty. Wait time is necessary.
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:52:56 AM

I always tend to make myself more careful when it comes to matters that has something to do with giving out money or making an investment. That is why bounty hunting is the only thing that I do in cryptospace and for as long as I can will continue to do so.
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 01:03:16 PM

You can't trust anyone but yourself in crypto. But you can seek knowledge and this is where doing your own research comes in. With sufficient knowledge you should be able to take a sensible trading decision if not, then the crypto space is not for you

juanda

Activity: 756
Merit: 111

cro.baby

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:24:58 PM

Give us a few tricks, use various research that must be done to avoid fraud. I think that it is very important to do this when it is very much done in the ICO.

baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:42:05 PM

You should trust yourself with your investments and I think you should do what you feel like doing. Your intuition is your best friend in this case!
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:53:45 PM

Hey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!

Actually ICO rating websites do not believe in the matter of mind. But one thing is that many sites currently give ratings for money. Money is main fact for anything now.

Be hardworker
TUDOX

Activity: 111
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:10:26 PM

]For sure you need to make your own research about a project and not trust the information on ICO site alone. Most of them will give any rating as long as the project is able to pay. Although one cannot always be 100% sure of a project no matter the level of research done.
hanlap

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:11:35 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2018, 02:36:53 PM by hanlap

The ICO rating websites are only for reference, which is certainly your perception and appreciation. I can trust 99% on the rating of the ICO bench website.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:30:21 PM

Hey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!

Trust is very important here in crypto industry but because of so many scammer and hacker , now we don't have to trust each on of us to prevent to be scam and also being hack , so hoping that someday we can be able to use this word .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:34:02 PM

Yes, I think so too. I think these are also projects. And projects must make money. I am not sure that there are many even living experts. And the rating is exhibited ideas and not the quality of the project.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:38:05 PM

Actually ICO rating websites do not believe in the matter of mind. But one thing is that many sites currently give ratings for money. Money is main fact for anything now.
All ICO ratings sites are no longer reputable. They just want to make a lot of money from the ICOs and make false judgments. Just look for important information there and never look at the score, it's not real

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit