Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:13:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: We can’t trust anyone!  (Read 27497 times)
Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:05:00 AM

It is well know, but hey, sooner or later you have to trust someone even to learn about crypto. I mostly like to trust only myself and people who have been a long time around.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:05:18 AM

Hey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!
"

There are also some people you can trust in the cryptocurrency sphere, you cannot generalize that we cannot trust anyone. I'll give you an example of a person whom I trusted the most here in the bitcointalk. If you know Krogothmanhattan, she is very trustful and also giving free tangible coins.
Ribbitforum

Activity: 487
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:07:19 AM

Hey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!
I agree with you, we can only trust our self before investing our hardwork money
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:22:29 AM

Certainly, the crypto currency world is mostly anonymous people are not accused in doing such schemes giving them the opportunity to do it again and again. That is why it is better to have prior knowledge on things that you are wanting to be part of.

Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:53:19 AM

Those who tend to strictly follow ICO listing sites sometimes get misled by what has been published. It has happened to me and since then, i thought within me, that i will never give room for that again.
Whatever can be averted, should be averted in order to avoid unnecessary mistakes.
Also, you would have rest of mind over that which you have done yourself and that you are sure of.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:57:36 AM

I may agree with you but there are also people that are willing to help and true with their intentions of helping someone. Anyways, I think it would much be better to consider some advices but in the end, it will be your decision to be followed. The best way to do just like OP had his comment that people should have to go a deeper research before doing any investment as this will be benefit yourself to avoid scam ICO's outhere. Knowledge is the key to become successful in acheiving your goal in the cryptocurrency market.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:59:40 AM

That is a definitely things, many number on Internet is just a manipulation number, you always need to find few different source to know the truth, many people now like to spread false news so they can take advantages of the situation, crypto is a wild world you need to rely on yourself to get the truth
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:05:15 AM

It is good practice when dealing with ICO's to treat everything said as a lie until you can verify it from a reliable source. ICO rating sites that take money from companies doing the ICO can not be considered a reliable source. Remember what Google has taught us about the internet, if you are not paying for the product, you are the product.

rangnatht

Activity: 588
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:13:07 AM

Crypto is the place where you don't need to trust anyone. You need to research and gain the knowledge and yes you are right there are so many ratings websites which is I think they got paid for their ratings so you can't believe on those websites
It's always saying in all over that before investing research the project by yourself..
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:19:24 AM

Always remember Cryptocurrency is a place that promises to be used as an investment place or something else, if you have got this, then you will feel it only yourself. Likewise, cryptocurrency is the most dangerous place to be used as an investment place or other place if you have been deceived by a project or even fooled by someone else, then you will also feel yourself. Then there is no right way unless you know where you are saving money, learn bad and it's good then know the developer of the project and you will seasoned about this.
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:29:40 AM

Yes, ICObench is being greedy. If you look carefully, they always manipulate the rating system. Sometimes they list scam ICO on the top but when everyone knows about that scam ICO, Bench delist that immediately! I have found one article about ICObench experts rating selling in another thread, so, we really alone in the crypto field, we can't trust anyone, we have to move on to research ourselves.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:30:50 AM

Many people now like to spread false news so that they can take advantage of the situation, crypto is a wild world. You have to depend on yourself to get the truth, to avoid future losses.
Cordwel

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:32:52 AM

Of course we have to do our own research... Because most of ICO rating sites just do a fake review... Most of they said are just for money
koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:22:29 AM

I agree! In the electronic money market, fluctuations occur frequently and continuously. Fraud is everywhere ... Every decision you make can be devastating or it can create a great opportunity for you to bear the consequences. Therefore, I agree that one can not trust anyone but trust in oneself.
ub27

Activity: 559

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:28:46 AM

There are still a lot of good sites that we can refer to. ICOdrops is an example, and most ICO participants self-assess when they have experience for themselves, and at the ico rating web sites, we should only consult and not be 100% trustworthy because no one can predict the perfect accuracy
bolbau

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:51:19 AM

right, the ICO project is currently very vulnerable to fraud and other criminal acts. the inclusion of nominations as the best ICO, the most anticipated ICO, can no longer be a reference for making long-term investments. maybe for the bounty hunters that doesn't really matter, because even if the ICO projects cheat or fail, they are only harmed by time. while for investors this is very dangerous, they must be more careful and careful in analyzing and selecting ICO projects that are deemed appropriate to receive their money and capital.
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:52:01 AM

I've ever saw a post reply in an ANN thread, saying that the project has been listed in some rating sites by the agent of that sites, asking the owner to check and contact that sites for their data, perhaps that could be something related with payment or anykind like that.
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:09:37 AM

isn't that really the case from the past until now here we are looking to manage and get the benefits we will get with our own business we must be clever to take advantage of every opportunity that will always come
lihongjing

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:09:45 AM

Yes, very correct. Everyone will give you information, but be sure to think for yourself and not listen to what they say. The ICO rating website is not trusted. Only by being independent can you avoid risks.
SuiMikira

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:09:47 AM

it's the key point, don't trust anyone. many ico rating sites require payment for expert title and this expert are who give rates to project on the site. So what this expert receive back, they will not pay for expert title for nothing, ico project will pay this expert in order to has high rate for their project.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: