Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:21:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How will bounties do without Bounty Hunters?  (Read 3437 times)
Applechild (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:49:30 PM

I have read many posts condemning the impatience of bounty hunters who sell off rewards as soon as it is received.
My question is, can bounties run and achieve success on their own without Hunters?

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:57:35 PM

No campaign can be effective without the active participation of the bounty hunters, i think this mouse cat play will continue between the bounty hunters and project owners because both try to out smart eachother, this will continue untill there is some kind of strict rules or escrow service between them.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:11:02 PM

They can’t do without one another
And I think an escrow coming into play will ensure distribution of tokens regardless of what happens after work is done
But what if even the Escrow’s elope with funds ??

We continue to take the risk
The bigger the risk ; the bigger the survival
alian17

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 05:15:21 PM

Bounty hunters are the pushing agents of the project. The project needs bounty hunters to help promote the project. This is a quick way to build communities. The more people involved in the community, the more successful the project will be.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:20:45 PM

The project and bounty hunter case is getting interested everyday by day as dev always accuse hunter of dumping after receiving their reward and can't d without them in promoting the project and if we really look as the case is I think bounty hunter are not really the problem of the project being dump as there also many factors that need to be look into like private investors who bought at very cheap price and a large sum of the token and when ever the token get listed they are ready to sell at ico price as their in profit already and they have more share than bounty hunter cause hunter only get like 1-2% which private got like 30% so who is likely to affect the price when dump but they never look in to that area.

cabron

Activity: 2856
Merit: 603

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 05:21:23 PM

I think its going to be good for all if they see bounties starts to sell right as soon as they receive their stakes because they would know already where they market will go after all the dumps. The success of the project depends to the developers not to the bounty hunters who dumped thier coins anyway. This must ba a good reason for teams to offer a buyback option for the hunters.

okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:41:09 PM

If companies follow the rules they wrote, then no hunter will be outraged. This applies primarily when there is no payment for work, or the payment is reduced several times compared with the previously stated amount
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:10:34 PM

It is not possible, only Bounty hunters can spread the name of the project and reach many people, so I can not believe that without the Bounty Hunter the project will also success.
ranchi

Activity: 143
Merit: 31

Cryptomaa.com Helps in finding Real project

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 07:17:23 PM

Without bounty hunters, it's not easy to spread any information or update about any projects,
Bounty hunters play a very important role in spreading information.

IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 07:21:18 PM

A simple analysis says that

Bounty hunters provide opportunities for bounty managers to get project and money

Bounty managers return the favor by granting hunters something to work for and get paid

It’s a vice versa something
Bounty managers can be greedy sometimes

But sooner than later, bounty hunters will get the upper hand
And bounty managers would stop trying to introduce fake projects
PetrVas7789

Activity: 168

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:21:55 PM

No. Any company can't do without advertizing which is done by bounty hunters. I think that they have the right to sell coins which have received for advertizing of the project. And even if they wouldn't sell the tokens, then the price all the same would fall.

Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:23:23 PM

I think if they're really good, there's nothing to stop them, but they'll have to hire a good marketing team, remember that most bounty hunters are marketing teams that accept tokens instead of a fiat pay, so without them, they'd have to hire translators, content creators and social media SEO to start with.
sotovid

Activity: 420

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:01:43 PM

I think no project can spread its idea so independently as the bounty hunters do.

proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:10:51 PM

I have read many posts condemning the impatience of bounty hunters who sell off rewards as soon as it is received.
My question is, can bounties run and achieve success on their own without Hunters?
As a car cannot run without the engine, so also Bounty be run without bounty hunters. Though am not supporting bounty hunters to always quickly move their acquired Tokens to exchange for $$$ in return, this has side effect on project but is expected of the Bounty hunters to hold for a little time before the sell attitude to protect the investors interest and the project.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:15:37 PM

In principle, this is possible, but the participants of the bounty are an important aspect of the advertising campaign of any project, since it is thanks to them that information about the project is spread on blogs, social networks and much more, without them marketing will not be as effective

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Tosin12

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 08:20:57 PM

Both bounties and bounty hunters are inseparable, they are cojoined twin, bounties success is predicated on bounty hunters, if bounties can really do without bounty hunters, bounty campaign will have become thing of the past but the bounty industry keep growing everyday, a strict rules should be developed and all bounty campaigns tokens should be escrowed to avoid any issues after the bounty hunter has finish doing their job
E_3fff

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:47:14 PM

I think companies can do without half the bounty hunters. As bounty hunter without half of worthless companies. Of course, paying advertising agencies, it will be more expensive than a bounty hunter. Therefore, companies will contact us. But it is a pity that recently there are a lot of Scam

GOeureka   『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
Next-Gen Solution Shaping the Future of Online Hotel Booking
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 10:33:50 PM

Smaller projects with no marketing... definitely no. Bigger companies that are already hyped... definitely yes. But those are rare, most of the projects got their funds with the help of the bounties.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:51:47 PM

ICO projects are unlikely to be successful without bounty, which is one of the most demanding bounty hunter markets, as they help spread the project with the ability to spread rapidly from the channels they are important to. most needed by an ICO project
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 11:02:46 PM

Bounty Hunters are really important to the campaign but most of them are not necessary if you ask me Check out article campaign for example. I think out of a 1000 only maybe 100 are not spam and well written Most just waste manager time to read some note from God Knows where or just different users with the article. Some hunter are hunting like serious garbage

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: