Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:16:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How will bounties do without Bounty Hunters?  (Read 3437 times)
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:48:47 PM

I have read many posts condemning the impatience of bounty hunters who sell off rewards as soon as it is received.
My question is, can bounties run and achieve success on their own without Hunters?

For each developer who will make a token and they have a large capital to fulfill the needs of the token, they do not need to make tokens through ICO. Usually this is done by developers who already have high credibility and are considered to be always successful when making a token. But if they don't have that reason, they need a promotion so that everyone is interested in the project, and this is the reason bounty hunters stand.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:52:06 PM

I also can’t imagine such a thing, because I don’t understand how the bounty without bounty hunters will take place, these are not normal thoughts, because the market as a whole today definitely has good and really surprising possibilities for cryptocurrency.
pri3oner

Activity: 504

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:52:10 PM

First of all, there are those who sell immediately but the majority KEEPS their little rewards for the near future if a project is well-done.
About bounty in common way: it's really good question for me too. Sometimes good projects dont organize it at all.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
riska hanissa

Merit: 104

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:56:20 PM

I think that it could be possible for a project to achieve success without bounty hunters, but not for all projects, for example such as token exchange projects that are deliberately developed without the need for bounty hunters and can succeed. what I've seen is like a bancor project that has good prospects for the overall performance of the developer.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
Georgiyk

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:59:38 PM

The function of bounty hunters for the promotion of the project, receiving an appropriate reward for it. This is a kind of advertising. Thus, the project simply depends on the hunters.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
meritbygrace

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:01:30 PM

Bounty hunters are the pioneers,so there's no way the project will be effective without the bounty hunters.Is just like when your product is packed in the house noboby knows what your into or selling, it will remain with you till you do marketing for the product before it wills start selling.
Desmo

Activity: 412

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:03:34 PM

It is difficult to present as the companies will do without services of bounty hunters. They do huge work on advertizing of the project and without them perhaps collecting would be absolutely small.
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:04:53 PM

If there are no bounty hunters, it will really affect bounties, and soon some bounties will began to experience less or no bounty hunters especially those scam bounties.
cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:19:33 PM

I have read many posts condemning the impatience of bounty hunters who sell off rewards as soon as it is received.
My question is, can bounties run and achieve success on their own without Hunters?

I think bounty hunters are the live wire of most Crypto ICOs, bounty hunters help to spread the good news about the ICO project through different mediums like social media, blog and signature campaigns,in fact the success of many ICOs can be attributed to bounty hunters effective campaigns
nadyn

Activity: 714
Merit: 287

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:22:04 PM

Perhaps companies that go to ICO can develop marketing in which hunters have no sense, but it is rather a tradition to attract hunters.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:25:33 PM

I consider it to be like launching a project and giving up advertising, and then the question arises, how will the investors get to know about the project? Of course, they will not know how. Therefore, any ico need advertising, and the more it will be, the more likely it is to attract more investment. Those who argue that they can do without a bounty program and achieve investment success, then I have a question - at the expense of whom or whom will you achieve success on fees? The only thing is, if you just already have an investor who will buy all the tokens or funds, but then I have a second question - why then start ico at all? So without advertising as such is not enough.
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:28:04 PM

First of all, dont mind anyone on what you want to do on your earnings about being a bounty hunter.
secondly, a bounty will never be successful without a bounty hunter.
This is why we are here to do the advertisement and get paid once done!
Stewart66

Activity: 630

https://www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:29:23 PM

I think it can, but it will take longer than if you use a bounty hunter service, the point is that the bigger the promotion and spread, the more investors will see the promo and the more investors see it, the more likely it will be to succeed because of all investors who know ico not all of them will be interested especially if only a little, so that ico needs bounty hunters so that promotions can be widespread to expand their chances of success as well

cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:29:36 PM

In Cryptocurrency activities, the job of a hunter based on my knowledge is to promote ICO. From this task, in my opinion it will not achieve success. Even if bounties are successful without hunters, I also don't know. Because bounties with hunters like cars with fuel.

bitbabba

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:30:37 PM

No bounties can not run without the bounty hunters, and there are several periods for to stop bounty hunters dump their tokens when the project is listed in exchanges( like vesting periods)

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
aligator2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:50:24 PM

More important question is - can bounty hunters exist without bounties? Because it seems this advertising tool is going to be forgotten in a time.
And the greatest example of success without bounty - TON by telegram. I don't know if EOS launched bounty program by the way Huh

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:09:29 PM

If there's a bounty there would always be participants, advertisers, and workers which are called bounty hunters right? question is slightly wrong it should have called ICO's or campaigns, not bounties, they have allocated token budgets for them to spend so they should have been ready for some dumps and sell-offs, it is also normal for some ICO's from the start of the exchange release, you can't expect it to skyrocket overnight.

KRAUSS

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:12:51 PM

I guess it is bad idea to make Bounty campaignwithout bounty hunters. Fair bounty hunter know more about the project then investor. Bounty hunters can write very good articles and make videos about the project. And you can invite them to the team ))
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:22:50 PM

If there is no bounty hunter so there will be no bounty campaign as well Smiley. Bounty campaign created to find bounty hunters whom willing to work to promote for project behind bounty campaign with small amount of token as salary at the end of each bounty campaign Smiley. Beside, I don't think there is any other way to run a bounty campaign without bounty hunter.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████