Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:14:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How will bounties do without Bounty Hunters?  (Read 3437 times)
duuuuude

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:33:42 PM

large companies do not need hunters but in other cases bounty will continue because it is cheaper than other advertising.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 03:51:33 PM

Bounty hunters are always mistreated even though their efforts and time contribute to the success of bounties,  they are disrespected at times and not paid for the efforts they put in bounties.  I think this should be stopped and projects that refuse to pay hunters should be punished severely.

overnight03

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:57:01 PM

I have read many posts condemning the impatience of bounty hunters who sell off rewards as soon as it is received.
My question is, can bounties run and achieve success on their own without Hunters?

As for me , bounty hunters don't related to the success of the  project  much , because bounty hunters are just one way to advertise the project to attract more capital for the project. There have been many successful projects without bounty hunters

WiiD

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:57:15 PM

Bounty hunters are always mistreated even though their efforts and time contribute to the success of bounties,  they are disrespected at times and not paid for the efforts they put in bounties.  I think this should be stopped and projects that refuse to pay hunters should be punished severely.
Need ico regulation! Managers transfer the calculated tables to the project team, and they reduce the remuneration several times. I do not know yet how to combat this.
akafcka

Activity: 254

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:59:22 PM

A lot of projects in recent years do not make bounty to promote their projects, they do only airdrop. Bounty is necessary, but if the project does not have money for a team of bounty managers, the bounty will not be successful.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 04:16:29 PM

Acutally, bounty hunters are advertising the project, i believe advertisement is very important for the success of a project. Without bounty hunters a project wouldn't get as much exposure as it should get for its success.

deep4u

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:28:54 PM

I have read many posts condemning the impatience of bounty hunters who sell off rewards as soon as it is received.
My question is, can bounties run and achieve success on their own without Hunters?

without Bounty most ICO’s will not be able to get successful since they are only who make investors aware of the project and there futures and about your opinion about selling of rewards its not like that there are still many Hunters who dontbsell cheap and hold for long time.
yescrypto

Activity: 319
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:46:39 PM

I know what you are actually aiming at but do you know that the word bounty made up the words bounty hunters, if there is no bounty will we have any hunters for that in crypto? I guess no.
the main problem here is that those investors and organizers just have to blame someone you know and who do you think deserves the blame than those hunting for free coin.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Bitcoin_Speculator

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:19:47 PM

Bounties may technically will not can be found if you find absolutely no resources predators simply because what is the idea correct? therefore bounties cannot really generate or simply provide perhaps merely a 10k incentive for any resources.
temilade200

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:33:25 PM

Well, there might be different opinions to this. Personally, despite being a bounty hunter too, i do not like it when i see bounty hunters dump. Sincerely, sometimes, it can be very annoying, when you see them dump at ridiculous prices. In that process,i just ask myself some questions that till today, i have nit received answers to them. Part of the question is:
Don't bounty hunters consider the effort and time they have spent in promoting a project?
lambe45

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:23:03 AM

every ico needs a bounty hunter to carry out promotional activities, if not, ico will not run successfully, if you do other ads, the cost will be very expensive

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.net          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
imToken

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:54:33 AM

If the bounty hunter disappears, it represents the disappearance of the ICO. Now that it has started, a lot of ICO will not succeed and investors will lose. In the future, ICO will become a very small number of products. Perhaps STO will be the future direction of development.

baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:59:57 AM

I think it will be difficult because so many ICO projects need a bounty hunter to market their project. Without hunters, the project will not be as successful. I think this market will go into a deadlock soon

jaywizzy

Activity: 510

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 08:55:32 AM

Bounties without bounty hunters is just product or goodas without advertisements. If there is no bounty hunter most of the projects Carry out by investors will not archive their goals.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:17:48 AM

If ICO will not going to hire bounty hunters it is impossible to them to succeed. Or it is possible but they will hire  professionals skill person which very expensive. Bounty hunters are very important in every project because they are already the foundation in every social media. Bounty hunters can spread the news and promote the project easily. And sometimes hunters are investing, specially when they know that the project has a potential.
vasilisc555

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:52:57 AM

Bounty hunters will always be. Without them, not one project will not be able to loudly and qualitatively declare itself. Everyone needs massive advertising.
Hoxysado

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:55:46 AM

i think thatbthey will find a way just like usual and we have nothing to worry about in this sphere i am someghow sure about that
sirengutou

Activity: 364

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:57:19 AM

If the bounty event loses the bounty hunter, then they can also sell their products in other ways, but the effect may not be as good as it is now!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Tonstar

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:00:16 AM

i think taht we do not have to worry about taht and we can understamd that bounty campaigns will not caese to exsist
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:26:34 AM

i dont know how they would execute the campaign, without the help of bounty hunters, they dont understand that bounty hunters is one of the marketing arms of ICO business., there should be enough treatment for bounty hunters, because they are the one spreading the awareness of the ICO token sale.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: