Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:54:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How will bounties do without Bounty Hunters?  (Read 3432 times)
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:39:18 AM

In fact, very good encryption projects don't require bounty hunters and ICOs, such as the original Ethereum and XRP, so I think the main reason that bounty activities require hunters is to make hunters become project investors and recommend friends around!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
provmipacan

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:49:05 AM

We need a new ETH
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:30:24 AM

I don't think they will get their success without any bounty hunters as if they have their own supporters that are also paid to promote their projects online. But still bounty hunters is a big part of bounty campaigns because if they have many supporters like bounty hunters to spread the information about their projects the more they have many bounty hunters the more they can get investors.
arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:03:46 AM

I have read many posts condemning the impatience of bounty hunters who sell off rewards as soon as it is received.
My question is, can bounties run and achieve success on their own without Hunters?

It's a big fiction that bounty hunters can affect the price of a token after going public, think about it, they only get 2 percent, and even when selling that 2 percent, how can they affect the price as a whole??? Yes, of course not so much that you would have noticed, bounty hunters have earned their tokens, and transferred to the project which is considered more profitable, it is their right.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:08:19 AM

Bounty hunters contribute significantly to the success of an ICO or project, they should be given that credit. Also, the selling off of tokens is not done by bounty hunters alone. The percentage allocation for bounty program of the entire tokens created for the project is just something small (sometimes 1% to 5%) which when sold off cannot significantly affect the value of the coin on the market. Investors and team who possess the large percentage share of the tokens are the ones responsible for the dump of a coin.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
enataniv

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:23:31 AM

Just HOLD
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:58:06 AM

I have read many posts condemning the impatience of bounty hunters who sell off rewards as soon as it is received.
My question is, can bounties run and achieve success on their own without Hunters?

In order to attract investors' attention, the general project will set a relatively large bounty activity, so it is difficult to have the above problem.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
Aleksei Hurskiy

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:37:45 PM

bounty will be, but obviously something that needs to be done with the payment of projects, as many projects themselves violate the conditions that they indicated. Also, they often do not pay anything, or reduce payments several times.
jpnl0008

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:13:01 PM

The truth is they can never do well at all there will be no bounty if bounty hunters are not present or available for the task bounty hunters are fore runners of any project they do the marketing. Creating awareness for investors to invest  bounties needs bounty hunters
mdenys

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:24:21 PM

Bounty -hunters are the base of any bounty of any cryptoproject.Without our hard work they won't be able to collect their funds.It was a great time for bounties last year,with our support lots of projects raised tons of money from investors.Bounty-hunters are very important for cryptoindustry.
chrismartin

Activity: 340
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:27:32 PM

Do you mean project without bounty i think mate, because bounty are the one who make task for the peoject. And if the ico doesn't have a bounty and also bounty hunters on it. I think it will have a lesser product when talking about collecting funds in some ico. Hunters are the one who make advertisements in many site and social media to implement the project itself.
Kamidzy7

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:32:04 PM

That is difficult to predict,I think that the near future probably not,and then we'll see that it can and come up with very standard,each country has its own praelude to put through which will go all the monitoring companies say will you be laundering the money

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:26:30 PM

No, because advertising ICO projects almost everywhere is prohibited. If Google, Facebook Twitter will allow advertising ICO projects, then bounty hunters will not be needed.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:33:29 PM

Bounties was created because there is bounty hunter to join. If one of them doesn't exist, it's useless. Bounties will not exist and no one bounty hunter who joins because they are not there. It will like to see a computer running alone without anyone controlling him.
cfif123

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:43:01 PM

Bounties was created because there is bounty hunter to join. If one of them doesn't exist, it's useless. Bounties will not exist and no one bounty hunter who joins because they are not there. It will like to see a computer running alone without anyone controlling him.
so true. therefore, whenever it is associated with a bounty hunter the problem is that by creating that gift it can help people to get jobs and income even though they have to wait patiently to get a prize
Chacha1000

Activity: 645

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:44:44 PM

In this present market ,it will be very difficult for bounties to survive without bounty hunters, bounty hunters help to create publicity of the project
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:53:18 PM

It only takes one bounty hunter to introduce a whale investor to the project but as these guys can't be targeted then they must attract as many bounty hunters as possible to spread the word
aalborg

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:01:37 PM

Come on! Stop pretending! How do you imagine it? Bounty hunters are part of bounty, so there is no reason to splite them, they can only coexist!
Soberb

Activity: 276

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:22:44 PM

I think new ICOs may not succeed as much without bounty hunters. But many ICOs decline to acknowledge the contribution of bounty hunters. In some cases, they do not reward bounty hunters for their contribution, discouraging them. I want to urge ICOs to accept and acknowledge the contribution of bounty hunters.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:29:09 PM

I think new ICOs may not succeed as much without bounty hunters. But many ICOs decline to acknowledge the contribution of bounty hunters. In some cases, they do not reward bounty hunters for their contribution, discouraging them. I want to urge ICOs to accept and acknowledge the contribution of bounty hunters.
If those bounty hunters not participating in there campaign then it never works and nothing to expect for that campaign ,hunters is, much bigger impact in able to achieve success.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: