Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:55:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ SwC Poker ♣️ BITCOIN POKER ♣️ Hold'em✅ PLO✅ Mixed✅ MTT✅ ♣️ BBJ🌟 ♣️ BIG BTC🏆  (Read 87116 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (289 posts by 2 users with 3 merit deleted.)
RUchamp

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 05:59:40 PM

what steps can i take with you or your software to self exclude from games or stakes on your software
First step, stop hit&running. Its kinda shady, you know.

Thanks for deleting swc, I have time to repost though.
I'm nothing but great action, I'm not a shitreg nit, games will have 3 tables worth of waiting lists around me and I never hit and run and hemorrhage money to the most suspicious squeezes and you have the nerve to talk crap on some forum under some alt name. You're a joke. I've sworn off all non HU ring on SWC anyways so I won't see your bum ass at the tables.

Aside: who let goodfella win that HS tourney? Seriously disappointed.
SkyReVo

Activity: 171
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 07:14:55 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2020, 07:31:54 PM by SkyReVo

OWARI / scammed-by-nitro should be disregarded by default RUchamp  Wink

Anyways, 2020 is almost over and I wonder what @SwC_Poker would, honestly, rate their performance.

Here's some things to consider:

Big BTC got launched, but immediately slashed from 1 BTC price pool to now half? Meh. PKOs were added. Mixed tournaments were added, then slashed in price, stopped running regularly and probably die off. Meh.

Rake got raised, both directly and indirectly and response times have been absolutely abysmal, pretty much destroying the best time to play poker between Xmas and NYE, since all the regs are sensitive to it and don't start games. For a site that prides itself on its low rake, you got passed quickly.

Jackpot tables got invented, which were a good idea. Unfortunately, innovation ended there, extra rake is now taken and they're an absolute nit-fest now. Antes (option) would fix this. This is standard pretty much everywhere now. You got passed quickly.

We actually went +-0 new games in 2020, we lost NL27SD but got Pineapple. For a site that prides itself in the mixed game selection, you got passed quickly. [Edit: We actually went -1, we lost short deck. My bad!]

Chat box got absolutely obliterated and long term regulars left or are actively promoting against you now. Higherhighs is the most unpopular representative of a site I have ever seen, and I experienced the Howard Lederer fiasco.

The big announcement that has been promoted for months never came.

The 500 players online-goal was missed by almost half, the 7-day-average players is 45 (according to pokerscout), with a peak of 104, ranking #43, 2 spots in front of Tonybet Poker - that has been closed for a few months now!

On the plus side, there are still a few complete morons playing on your site, so money comes by easy occasionally! Yay!
_______________________________________________________________________________ _________________

Overall, I will give you 2/10. Lots of room to grow, I guess.

Happy New Years!
RUchamp

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 07:52:07 PM

what's the deal with winning multiple HS tickets?
scammed-by-nitro

Activity: 303
Merit: 25

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 10:51:37 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2020, 11:06:00 PM by scammed-by-nitro

LOL, you hit and run twice yesterday. 2 instant sitouts after suckout allin wins. So better stop talking.

And about ugot0chance aka "I have a lot to say" Adrian aus Berlin/thailand skyrevo, I spoke with the community about you, we all had a good laugh. Nothing more to say.

RUchamp

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 11:09:41 PM

LOL, you hit and run twice yesterday. 2 instant sitouts after suckout allin wins. So better stop talking.

And about ugot0chance aka "I have a lot to say" Adrian aus Berlin/thailand skyrevo, I spoke with the community about you, we all had a good laugh. Nothing more to say.

and then instantly came back to the table LOL youre an idiot, and knowing who you are now i get it.

Keep chatting with the 'community' that sleeps under the local underpasses while ugot and bert try to fix this fucking place.
scammed-by-nitro

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 11:11:37 PM

and then instantly came back to the table LOL youre an idiot, and knowing who you are now i get it.

Keep chatting with the 'community' that sleeps under the local underpasses while ugot and bert try to fix this fucking place.

LOL, u talking shit while confirmed hit&runner, pathetic little girl.
SkyReVo

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 11:21:04 PM

Jesus, how much are you down to be in this kinda mood?
scammed-by-nitro

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 11:22:48 PM

Actually I am up today/this week/ the month and 2020. Just dont like runners that claim not to be.

SkyReVo

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 11:23:53 PM

Actually I am up today/this week/ the month and 2020. Just dont like runners that claim not to be.

Oooofcourse you are, little buddy!  Grin
scammed-by-nitro

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 11:26:13 PM

Oooofcourse you are, little buddy!  Grin

For a guy that is afraid to play me and I actually almost never see win you love to talk, lol.
We should meet in Berlin some day, if I decide to return to Germany.
RUchamp

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 11:49:12 PM

For a guy that is afraid to play me and I actually almost never see win you love to talk, lol.
im always game for 5k hu mixed sngs you just let me know. you sit a big o game and i felt the table 5 ways all in and stand up, just because you had to run to the bathroom to take a rage dump doesnt mean i didnt instantly sit back down Cheesy be salty over $40 4 days later you bum and go collect some cans from garbage cans to play me sometime
scammed-by-nitro

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 12:25:58 AM

im always game for 5k hu mixed sngs you just let me know. you sit a big o game and i felt the table 5 ways all in and stand up, just because you had to run to the bathroom to take a rage dump doesnt mean i didnt instantly sit back down Cheesy be salty over $40 4 days later you bum and go collect some cans from garbage cans to play me sometime

First of all, I wasnt in any of those hands. 2nd, you did this back to back. So u went to the bathroom twice in 5min? Allin and instant sitout, lol. I play omaha or bigO, no mixed. Never see other sngs running, only NL.

Anyway, happy new year.
Irregardless_SWC

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2021, 12:27:25 AM

Can't currently login. It is giving me an error trying to update. Doesn't matter if I try to retry or try to cancel ... gives me a solid hell no.

I got banned from here for awhile trying to get referrals, but my posts are legit.  Do whatever you want.
If anyone is gonna join SWC, please msg me for referral link. How's that?

SWC - please fix app. I wanna lose my BTC.
Happy New Year!
scammed-by-nitro

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 12:32:37 AM

Can't currently login. It is giving me an error trying to update. Doesn't matter if I try to retry or try to cancel ... gives me a solid hell no.

I got banned from here for awhile trying to get referrals, but my posts are legit.  Do whatever you want.
If anyone is gonna join SWC, please msg me for referral link. How's that?

SWC - please fix app. I wanna lose my BTC.
Happy New Year!

Site is down as well.
CryptoMaven

Activity: 43
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 12:44:38 AM

Can't currently login. It is giving me an error trying to update.

Same for me.
coin.princess

Activity: 523
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 02:14:09 AM

I wouldn't worry too much about that. It may be that the network is overloaded because it is now a new year. That wouldn't be so strange. I would try again tomorrow with logging in when you are awake.
Think now is the time to sleep so you would not be clear anymore to be able to play poker properly.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SwC_Poker (OP)

Activity: 816
Merit: 140

Official SwC Poker Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2021, 04:03:21 AM

We are currently experiencing technical issues.

The team is working to resolve the problem as soon as possible.

cancerbola

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

Supermutated Virulent Microbial Strain

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 05:20:20 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2021, 05:31:17 AM by cancerbola

https://whois.eurid.eu/en/search/?domain=swcpoker.eu
What's this mean lol?

This domain name has been placed in the “suspended” status as it is assigned to a non-eligible registrant following UK’s withdrawal from the European Union.

Any update in the registration data for this domain name will be checked by EURid staff.

If the domain name registration details continue not to meet the relevant eligibility criteria by 31 March 2021, the domain name will be marked as “withdrawn” from 1 April 2021. Withdrawn domain names formerly assigned to GB-GI registrants will be released for general registration as of 1 January 2022.

For further information on the eligibility criteria of the .eu and its variants in other scripts please see our Registration Policy. See also the Brexit notice page.

I don't see the same thing for nitro (the other .eu website I could think of). Did you guys get screwed over by Brexit? What a way to end 2020 lmao

edit: https://eurid.eu/en/register-a-eu-domain/brexit-notice/

2. Existing registrations
On 1 October 2020, EURid has notified by email all UK registrants and their registrars that they will lose their eligibility as of 1 January 2021 unless they demonstrate their compliance with the .eu regulatory framework by updating their registration data before 31 December 2020. They could do so by indicating a legally established entity in one of the eligible Union Member States, or updating their residence to a Union Member State, or proving their citizenship of a Union Member State irrespective of their residence.
On 21 December 2020, EURid will notify by email all UK registrants who did not demonstrate continued compliance with the eligibility criteria and their registrars about the risk of forthcoming non-compliance with the .eu regulatory framework.

Ooops....
scammed-by-nitro

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 05:34:03 AM

What's this mean lol?

This domain name has been placed in the “suspended” status as it is assigned to a non-eligible registrant following UK’s withdrawal from the European Union.

Any update in the registration data for this domain name will be checked by EURid staff.

If the domain name registration details continue not to meet the relevant eligibility criteria by 31 March 2021, the domain name will be marked as “withdrawn” from 1 April 2021. Withdrawn domain names formerly assigned to GB-GI registrants will be released for general registration as of 1 January 2022.

For further information on the eligibility criteria of the .eu and its variants in other scripts please see our Registration Policy. See also the Brexit notice page.

I don't see the same thing for nitro (the other .eu website I could think of). Did you guys get screwed over by Brexit? What a way to end 2020 lmao

On 1 October 2020, EURid has notified by email all UK registrants and their registrars that they will lose their eligibility as of 1 January 2021 unless they demonstrate their compliance with the .eu regulatory framework by updating their registration data before 31 December 2020. They could do so by indicating a legally established entity in one of the eligible Union Member States, or updating their residence to a Union Member State, or proving their citizenship of a Union Member State irrespective of their residence.
On 21 December 2020, EURid will notify by email all UK registrants who did not demonstrate continued compliance with the eligibility criteria and their registrars about the risk of forthcoming non-compliance with the .eu regulatory framework.

Ooops....

Nice observation! Well it went black at 0:00 UK time, haha.

"technical issues", right.
ThatOneGuyOnHere

Activity: 38
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 05:34:52 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2021, 05:52:54 AM by ThatOneGuyOnHere

What's this mean lol?

Ooops....

Damn this site is amateur hour... They have never tried to be relevant, and have proven it time and time again.... They have proven this when making HH the representative of their site, and now definitely this...
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: