Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:49:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[100X LEVERAGE TRADING]🔥 PrimeXBT- Maximize your Bitcoin profits!🔥🔥🔥  (Read 56451 times)
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:47:29 AM

One of the good things that I am attracted on this project is their, Bounty campaigns that's pays 5 ETH every week. If participant are small you will have a big chance to earn big ETH in a week.
Really? I wonder if I can join the bounty campaign on this great project. Can you redirect me to the link of their bounty thread so I can join right away.
Wow, how generous this project is. I also want to join the bounty, if indeed the project is so generous then the popularity of the project will soon be on top.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:40:15 AM

I can see a great potential to this project. Well, if the PrimeXBT which is a crypto trading platform will keep up on its progressing positively, then that would bring a much more efficient and benefited outcome on the end of the project. I want to see that coming.
Same here. I really like to see some positive outcome of this project in the future so that we can experienced a better and most satisfying exchanger here in crypto space. They have a unique goals that can make all traders be like and possibly can help them to achieved their desired goals.
Vingolle (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:03:49 AM

One of the good things that I am attracted on this project is their, Bounty campaigns that's pays 5 ETH every week. If participant are small you will have a big chance to earn big ETH in a week.
Really? I wonder if I can join the bounty campaign on this great project. Can you redirect me to the link of their bounty thread so I can join right away.

Sure! Join here
bellik

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:43:31 PM

Sure! Join here

Thank you.. Thinking about join bounty.
You have really interesting campaign because you are paying real money, this is really interesting.
Ziruragien

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:52:41 PM

Is this a decentralized exchanger and how much is the minimum trading amount? Please give me skme details admin thanks.

Centralized, For my knowledge, decentralized exchanges are not yet ready even for normal trading and people still prefer centralized exchanges, So when they focus is on trading leverage, centralized is good option, I don't think any trader who are risking his money with trading leverage would does it on decentralized exchange where slowness and lagging are in its nature.
Are decentralized exchanges so slow that for trading with leverage they are not so suitable?

As I tested decentralized were really slow and I prefer (now, maybe I'll change my opinion in future) centralized. They are more safety.
If you are using leverage - you are risking more and speed can change your profit. You can lose too much, if the platform is slow. primexbt looks good to work with.
Does anyone tested?

Centralized is interesting now and decentralized can become more interesting when crypto-community will grow
What difference in speed between centralized and decentralized?
PRIMEXBT - CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM - as I understood - is centralized and quite fast.

Does anyone tested?
Interesting too
Fexiacinan

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:08:28 PM

Is this a decentralized exchanger and how much is the minimum trading amount? Please give me skme details admin thanks.

Centralized, For my knowledge, decentralized exchanges are not yet ready even for normal trading and people still prefer centralized exchanges, So when they focus is on trading leverage, centralized is good option, I don't think any trader who are risking his money with trading leverage would does it on decentralized exchange where slowness and lagging are in its nature.
Are decentralized exchanges so slow that for trading with leverage they are not so suitable?

As I tested decentralized were really slow and I prefer (now, maybe I'll change my opinion in future) centralized. They are more safety.
If you are using leverage - you are risking more and speed can change your profit. You can lose too much, if the platform is slow. primexbt looks good to work with.
Does anyone tested?

Centralized is interesting now and decentralized can become more interesting when crypto-community will grow
PRIMEXBT - CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM - as I understood - is centralized and quite fast.

Does anyone tested?
Interesting too

I haven't tested yet, but interested in speed. Here is no comments about it or reviews.
ruslanscharin

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:10:52 PM

https://pp.userapi.com/c849120/v849120769/ca5a8/R0KxgrjNM8o.jpg
Market is going down, so it’s really great chance to earn money)

Did you mean its a good time now to earn at PrimeXBT? I am little confused dude, Can you clarify this more.
Yes, i think its great opportunity to earn when market is going down like on that day to sell with maximal leverage
ntoh111

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:14:11 PM

Did you mean its a good time now to earn at PrimeXBT? I am little confused dude, Can you clarify this more.

From what he means on this one is, Its time to buy now more crypto coins to be able to profit soon before the crypto coins will recover again.
Yep, also it's time to buy coins for a long period and when market will recover - you will earn up to 25% more
Vingolle (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:28:20 PM

Does anyone tested?

Does anyone tested?
Interesting too

Yes, you are right, Prime XBT is a centralized trading platform. There is no way at the time to make lighting fast order execution and solid liquidity using decentralized infrastructure, that's why you won't find any decentralized exchanges among top 10 exchanges.
Zabercoin
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:46:31 PM

Does anyone tested?

Does anyone tested?
Interesting too

I haven't tested yet, but interested in speed. Here is no comments about it or reviews.

Platform isn't started yet, so you can't test it.
CryptoAlex1993
Copper Member

Activity: 353
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:49:12 PM

Does anyone tested?

Does anyone tested?
Interesting too

Platform isn't started yet, so you can't test it.

I've found only message "Share your unique link", so I think that platform isn't working now.
When are you going to start working?
ntoh91

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:51:48 PM

Does anyone tested?

Does anyone tested?
Interesting too

Yes, you are right, Prime XBT is a centralized trading platform. There is no way at the time to make lighting fast order execution and solid liquidity using decentralized infrastructure, that's why you won't find any decentralized exchanges among top 10 exchanges.

What about Stellar, Waves, IDEX?
olegtrezubov

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:54:38 PM

Does anyone tested?

Does anyone tested?
Interesting too

What about Stellar, Waves, IDEX?

ntoh91 they are not in top10
Maybe you meen OKEx? OKEx is centralized as I know.
AndressI

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:58:59 PM

Have my free month started and platform is off?
I received this message.
https://pp.userapi.com/c851220/v851220002/5f21a/bbnWogFHm2o.jpg
Zabercoin
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:05:04 PM

Have my free month started and platform is off?
I received this message.

stefanicacool

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:07:29 PM

I received the same message a couple of days ago.
I think the free month will start when platform will start to work. Dev?
hinorenkovmaksim

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:22:47 PM

From what he means on this one is, Its time to buy now more crypto coins to be able to profit soon before the crypto coins will recover again.
I'm sure they will recover so soon and everything will be ok..
But in fact 100x is 25%x100 = 2500% daily?
Stezzer

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:38:30 PM

Yes, if you work with high leverage - you can earn hundreds percents daily.
CryptoAlex1993
Copper Member

Activity: 353
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:08:02 PM

Yes, if you work with high leverage - you can earn hundreds percents daily.

Yes, you can earn hundreds and thousands percent in one day, but in fact you should understand all risks and use not maximal, but normal leverage (and make analysis) before trading.

Venturaby

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:16:35 PM

What will your reaction be if the tax commission from the trader’s country requests data? How do you distinguish yourself in the position of centralization?

Man, have you ever traded on Bitmex? You guys speak here about mythical licenses, KYC, tax commission etc. How many licenses does Binance have or Bitmex (is there anything that we can call "license" in crypto? What does tax commission do with Bitmex traders (they made huge profits on leveraged short selling)?
Enjoy your privacy, I believe that 2019 will be the last year of this wild west  Grin

Yep. I think 2018-2020 can be last years, after it can be “private”, but in fact it will be regulated like telegram - interesting people are under regulation.
I don’t think any license, Ltd or address in needed.. I believe in crypto you don’t need to show your real name. Enjoy privacy.)
Indeed, it just shows that crypto promotes anonymity. Also, i have read it earlier that the team are not planning on having KYC if I'm not mistaken.
in my opinion this is wonderful, because I always prefer to remain anonymous. If the team does not implement KYC validation, this may contribute to more interest in the project from new supporters.
How much privacy will cost on the platform? It's interesting to work on this platform
Joined your free trial period.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: