Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:04:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[100X LEVERAGE TRADING]🔥 PrimeXBT- Maximize your Bitcoin profits!🔥🔥🔥  (Read 56451 times)
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:28:55 PM

I see the team running airdrop campaign. As for me, the team should do some more action for make sure people have reason to Come here.
Yeah, it is absolutely for the airdrop campaign. You guys better to making such an effort to the airdrop campaign so it will run fluently without no problem

For that question, I think this is the only the Ann Thread for primeXBT but if you want to know about the airdrop go to their bounty thread.

Either way, this is a good place to ask the question about what is happening to the project for us to know.
Yes, I agree with you buddy. Actually here is more comfortable and easy access to the project topics and updates. Many of our mates here is very active in sending and answering all the questiobs and clarification by others.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:52:35 PM

It's February 1st and PrimeXBt is now officially open for public, you create your account and start trading, however I noticed some important remarks that need to take in account, it seems like min amount to trade is 0.01 BTC ( $35 at current price ), also seems like is not possible to open a normal order without margin.
Having that said, theme and features look cool, I liked how they offer an option to personalize trading workspace to fit each user's trading style. There are some bugs that I experienced, I think they should fix it soon
Have you already told the developers about the errors found? I think they must answer your request and correct all the errors you have written about.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:03:09 PM

It's February 1st and PrimeXBt is now officially open for public, you create your account and start trading, however I noticed some important remarks that need to take in account, it seems like min amount to trade is 0.01 BTC ( $35 at current price ), also seems like is not possible to open a normal order without margin.
Having that said, theme and features look cool, I liked how they offer an option to personalize trading workspace to fit each user's trading style. There are some bugs that I experienced, I think they should fix it soon
I think this is a very large amount for the minimum order. I hope the developer will review this aspect a little in the future and lower this amount.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:13:59 PM

Have you already told the developers about the errors found? I think they must answer your request and correct all the errors you have written about.

I think the best thing to do is inform the team about it,in order to have a quick response from the team. We all know that they are all busy because being in there position is not easy. It is good to remain calm and be patient enough to every action the team will do. Let just all hope that everything will be handle by the team in fastest way.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:56:04 PM

It seems there is a lot of smart people here wanted to know about the platform. Just see their website so you can learn it.
Experienced traders always understand that with some assets you need to work on different exchanges. That is why they are also considering this platform for future trading.
Ii think once they are able to get some asset listed on their exchange things are bound to change and more users will trade on the platform The number of listing make will affect the traders number on the platform

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 06:48:07 AM

It seems there is a lot of smart people here wanted to know about the platform. Just see their website so you can learn it.
Experienced traders always understand that with some assets you need to work on different exchanges. That is why they are also considering this platform for future trading.
Ii think once they are able to get some asset listed on their exchange things are bound to change and more users will trade on the platform The number of listing make will affect the traders number on the platform
Well, buddy nto what you have said is right. Truly, if the PrimeXBT will increase the number of listing in the crypto currency community, it will make affect the number of traders on the platform. And for that, I am looking forward for that matter.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 07:21:15 AM

I am in one way with you guys that also aims a successful future for the PrimeXBT. It has a truly wonderful platform that is indeed very helpful to the community. I guess, this will keep on growing day by day. So keep up the momentum then.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 12:16:27 PM

I am in one way with you guys that also aims a successful future for the PrimeXBT. It has a truly wonderful platform that is indeed very helpful to the community. I guess, this will keep on growing day by day. So keep up the momentum then.
Being successful soon is the main goal of each project and I’m also hoping for that. I know its not easy to obtain that but as we can see day by day progress and improvement of this project will be the good sign to continue succeed in the future.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 12:48:04 PM

They have so many promotions that would help their platform be known in the crypto space which it also focused on social media. Trading sites is becoming more and more that makes them difficult to attract users.
There will be such difficulties on developing the project like making an opportunity for the investors to get bonuses or discounts so the investor would be attracted.
wpc143

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 02:09:26 PM

They have so many promotions that would help their platform be known in the crypto space which it also focused on social media. Trading sites is becoming more and more that makes them difficult to attract users.
There will be such difficulties on developing the project like making an opportunity for the investors to get bonuses or discounts so the investor would be attracted.
Yes. Bonuses and discounts will really help to convinced more investors to join in the token sales because it will give more chances to gain high profits. And also, the team must have to make more strategies in advertising amd marketing to make sure everything will be perfectly done.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 04:50:56 PM

I think the best thing to do is inform the team about it,in order to have a quick response from the team. We all know that they are all busy because being in there position is not easy. It is good to remain calm and be patient enough to every action the team will do. Let just all hope that everything will be handle by the team in fastest way.

It's been repeated several times in this thread, the team doesn't always need to respond themselves. They can hire someone to do the thing for them
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 06:52:27 PM

It's been repeated several times in this thread, the team doesn't always need to respond themselves. They can hire someone to do the thing for them
Yes,I think that there is a response department or a team for FAQ and stuff.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:05:32 PM

Well, buddy nto what you have said is right. Truly, if the PrimeXBT will increase the number of listing in the crypto currency community, it will make affect the number of traders on the platform. And for that, I am looking forward for that matter.
It would have turned out a good turn of events. Thus, the number of traders on the platform will actually increase.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:24:26 PM

As I said before, this is a brand and not ICO project, I don't understand why are you still talking about a team ! busy or not busy. This is a trading service, we shouldn't care about what's happening behind the scenes, we are customers and not investors. I care only about their service. need report about bugs, put an option for it on the website and let users report each bug they face.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 10:36:19 PM

It would have turned out a good turn of events. Thus, the number of traders on the platform will actually increase.
Yes, actually same thing here. Things are working as the project team and development team expected. They able to be known all over the crypto market which means they already gain and gather the trust and interest of many individuals. Hopefully success will be achieved soon.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 10:38:47 PM

of course, and with the increase in traders, the platform revenues will increase accordingly, and this will definitely affect the quality of the platform and the team as a whole.
Zeque02

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 10:39:56 PM

As I said before, this is a brand and not ICO project, I don't understand why are you still talking about a team ! busy or not busy. This is a trading service, we shouldn't care about what's happening behind the scenes, we are customers and not investors. I care only about their service. need report about bugs, put an option for it on the website and let users report each bug they face.

You have a point, but what I want to clarify why I always talked about the team is that they are the one who will find solution in every problem we've meet. I don't think so that there is no people behind this activity, besides we have different perspective or understanding, so better respect our words and ideas same as what I did to yours.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 10:56:02 PM

Hereby, really large investors do not need any bonuses. I studied information about this. Only beginners pay attention to bonuses. Experienced investors look at the project and its specification.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:14:31 PM

Addition, the number of popular and high volume will affect to the exchange platform will have customers or not.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:24:36 PM

Yes. Bonuses and discounts will really help to convinced more investors to join in the token sales because it will give more chances to gain high profits. And also, the team must have to make more strategies in advertising amd marketing to make sure everything will be perfectly done.

That's right, it's how the strategy works. This is why they need some discount in order to be able to have investors or clients. The time is getting closer and it looks like they are going to be facing more challenging task.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: