Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:58:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POOL] YAAMP.COM multipool multialgo profit switch with exchange  (Read 181061 times)
TransAtlantic

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 03:23:50 PM

A suggestion:

Would it be possible to have payouts _less_ often?  Yes, I am asking for less often.
Currently, I can see up to 7 payouts per 24 hours, and that feels useless to me - it is only adding extra fees when those coins will need to be spent in any relatively big amount.

I would be very happy with payouts only once per day, it would make things much easier (and cheaper).

And for those who feel they cannot trust yaamp for keeping the coins that long - well you are already trusting yaamp to give you the correct amount of coins for the shares submitted, without having any way to verify that.  So if you do not really trust yaamp, then why are you mining here?  Wink
And if 24 hours of coins represent an amount soooo big that you cannot bear even the thought of loosing it, then I think you should really have your own pool or mine solo.  Tongue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 04:13:40 PM

A suggestion:

Would it be possible to have payouts _less_ often?  Yes, I am asking for less often.
Currently, I can see up to 7 payouts per 24 hours, and that feels useless to me - it is only adding extra fees when those coins will need to be spent in any relatively big amount.

I would be very happy with payouts only once per day, it would make things much easier (and cheaper).

And for those who feel they cannot trust yaamp for keeping the coins that long - well you are already trusting yaamp to give you the correct amount of coins for the shares submitted, without having any way to verify that.  So if you do not really trust yaamp, then why are you mining here?  Wink
And if 24 hours of coins represent an amount soooo big that you cannot bear even the thought of loosing it, then I think you should really have your own pool or mine solo.  Tongue

extra fees? ... how? ...

yaamp charges a percentage - not a static numeric cost ...

no matter how much is paid out or how many times - it will be the same percentage - no matter what ...

100coins of anything at 10 times a day is 1000coins ... 10% ( as an example for calculations sake ) of that is still going to be 100coins no matter if its once a day or ten times ...

so how its adding extra fees is something i cannot understand - unless you are talking about transactions fees - and they are so small its almost negligible ...

when the pay outs are paid often - then trading the coins is a great deal easier ... once a day makes it a more difficult trade option ...

so whether you are looking at fees or trading - i cant see the benefit of a once a day payout - like in blackcoinpool for instance ...

especially if you are a trader - long or short term - you want the coins to be available to you at the smallest increment of time - not the longest ...

in any case - if you feel that its beneficial for you to lengthen it - and yaamp agree - the least yaamp can do is have an option for payout times - for us to choose - and allow us as a user to chedule the payouts ... that way you can schedule every day - and i can schedule every hour - while others can schedule all in between Smiley ...

#crysx

yaamp (OP)

Activity: 175

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 09:57:32 PM

A suggestion:

Would it be possible to have payouts _less_ often?  Yes, I am asking for less often.

And for those who feel they cannot trust yaamp for keeping the coins that long - well you are already trusting yaamp to give you the correct amount of coins for the shares submitted, without having any way to verify that.  So if you do not really trust yaamp, then why are you mining here?  Wink
And if 24 hours of coins represent an amount soooo big that you cannot bear even the thought of loosing it, then I think you should really have your own pool or mine solo.  Tongue

extra fees? ... how? ...

no matter how much is paid out or how many times - it will be the same percentage - no matter what ...

100coins of anything at 10 times a day is 1000coins ... 10% ( as an example for calculations sake ) of that is still going to be 100coins no matter if its once a day or ten times ...

so how its adding extra fees is something i cannot understand - unless you are talking about transactions fees - and they are so small its almost negligible ...

when the pay outs are paid often - then trading the coins is a great deal easier ... once a day makes it a more difficult trade option ...

so whether you are looking at fees or trading - i cant see the benefit of a once a day payout - like in blackcoinpool for instance ...

especially if you are a trader - long or short term - you want the coins to be available to you at the smallest increment of time - not the longest ...

in any case - if you feel that its beneficial for you to lengthen it - and yaamp agree - the least yaamp can do is have an option for payout times - for us to choose - and allow us as a user to chedule the payouts ... that way you can schedule every day - and i can schedule every hour - while others can schedule all in between Smiley ...

#crysx

Yeah i guess that 8 times a day is a bit too much. we just changed it to 4 times a day. since we had little troubles recently, we wanted to payout more often so you can detect sooner any problem regarding payments.

you're right, there're no fees for miners for payments. fees are for yaamp and are small.

---

some explanation for the mining fees: each algo has their own fees. they're based on the underlying coins for each algo. fees are higher when there arent high difficulty coins to mine. the idea is to not overkill coins with too much hashpower and we try to limit the hashpower on these poor little coins. for example, the x15 fees are quite high because we're already mining 50% of the html5 coin's blocks, which is enough. so fees are based on the total hashrate and the sum of all coin's difficulty. here is the formula we use:

fees = log(total_hashrate / sum(coin_difficulty)) + 0.5

the change we just made is that the hashpower sent to rental is not used anymore in the above formula. that has an impact mostly on the quark algo. the idea is that since that hashpower is not used for mining coins, there's no reason to limit anything.

yaamp.com
TransAtlantic

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 03:28:36 AM

A suggestion:

extra fees? ... how? ...

#crysx

Yeah i guess that 8 times a day is a bit too much. we just changed it to 4 times a day. since we had little troubles recently, we wanted to payout more often so you can detect sooner any problem regarding payments.

you're right, there're no fees for miners for payments. fees are for yaamp and are small.

The fees I was referring to were the transaction fees for _spending_ the coins received at some point in the future (e.g. after having received, let's say small 120 payments from yaamp over a month, if there is 4 payments per day), because the spending transaction will be huge in terms of KBytes.
If someone has a huge hashrate pointed at yaamp, that is insignificant (since one receives significant payouts), but if someone has only a small hashrate, the amounts received 4 (or before 8 ) times per day are very small.  It is not quite dust, but not too far from it.
Said otherwise: I would prefer to receive 0.004 BTC once per day than to receive 0.001 BTC 4 times per day.  Wink
It just seems more efficient to me.

I was used to the times (long gone) were payments would be sent every few days.  I wasn't worried if payments weren't received every 3 hours.  Wink

Though I agree, as you pointed out chrysophylax, that if you are a trader, you probably would want your different altcoins as quickly as possible.  I didn't thought about that aspect.

And thanks for reducing the number of payouts, yaamp.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 03:40:12 AM

A suggestion:

extra fees? ... how? ...

#crysx

The fees I was referring to were the transaction fees for _spending_ the coins received at some point in the future (e.g. after having received, let's say small 120 payments from yaamp over a month, if there is 4 payments per day), because the spending transaction will be huge in terms of KBytes.
If someone has a huge hashrate pointed at yaamp, that is insignificant (since one receives significant payouts), but if someone has only a small hashrate, the amounts received 4 (or before 8 ) times per day are very small.  It is not quite dust, but not too far from it.
Said otherwise: I would prefer to receive 0.004 BTC once per day than to receive 0.001 BTC 4 times per day.  Wink
It just seems more efficient to me.

I was used to the times (long gone) were payments would be sent every few days.  I wasn't worried if payments weren't received every 3 hours.  Wink

Though I agree, as you pointed out chrysophylax, that if you are a trader, you probably would want your different altcoins as quickly as possible.  I didn't thought about that aspect.

And thanks for reducing the number of payouts, yaamp.

i suppose when dealing with smaller quantities of bct - that would make more sense - so in that instance every day or few days would make sense ...

when you are accruing larger sums while mining - it makes sense to have them away from the mining site and into either your wallets or in the exchanges ...

why dont we have a choice in payment schedules? ... that pretty much makes more sense doesnt it? ... even if it is just a choice in the payout schedules that yaamp could provide - like 4 times a day or 8 times a day or once a day ...

would that be an idea that could be implemented? ...

#crysx

yaamp (OP)

Activity: 175

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 09:46:44 AM

Plz check; AUgxTKioVHBBx8YgoBS7pzApnn3vko2BAV, should be AMBER not Acoin, & I used p=AMBER.

Same for; DCussmHgLp3CVMP7QaL96h8Aix57qK6Nkz, should be DGB not UNO.

Thank you

Hello,

You need to use "-p c=AMBER"

that should fix it

yaamp.com
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 01:41:49 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2017, 07:32:19 PM by CapnBDL

Plz check; should be AMBER not Acoin, & I used p=AMBER.

Same for; should be DGB not UNO.

Thank you

Hello,

You need to use "-p c=AMBER"

that should fix it
BrainFart thx

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
CapnBDL

MOBU

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 06:57:27 PM

I guess it's easy to see, I'm kinda new to yaamp, so excuse me for dumb questions. Here's one now...

When a coin name shows in red, what does that mean?

▄██▄
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
joblo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1114

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 07:11:14 PM

some explanation for the mining fees: each algo has their own fees. they're based on the underlying coins for each algo. fees are higher when there arent high difficulty coins to mine. the idea is to not overkill coins with too much hashpower and we try to limit the hashpower on these poor little coins. for example, the x15 fees are quite high because we're already mining 50% of the html5 coin's blocks, which is enough. so fees are based on the total hashrate and the sum of all coin's difficulty. here is the formula we use:

the change we just made is that the hashpower sent to rental is not used anymore in the above formula. that has an impact mostly on the quark algo. the idea is that since that hashpower is not used for mining coins, there's no reason to limit anything.

Thanks for that explanation, the fee structure always puzzled me.

I don't disagree with your attempts to discourage overmining small coins by creating disincentives but
I don't think a fee (that I assume goes to yaamp) is the correct way. Wouldn't it be more appropriate
to redistribute the disincentive fee to other coins/algos as an incentive to mine those more?
Putting an 8% fee in your pocket seems like profiteering.

Thank you for factoring out rentals from the fee formula and good job getting the site back up. Do you intend
to bring back some of the other algos/coins or are you going to keep the pool smaller?

Your site states a fee for auto-exchanging to BTC. Does this fee apply to auto-exchanges to other coins or just BTC?

Thanks and keep up the good work.

AKA JayDDee, cpuminer-opt developer. https://github.com/JayDDee/cpuminer-opt
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5226770.msg53865575#msg53865575
BTC: 12tdvfF7KmAsihBXQXynT6E6th2c2pByTT,
joblo
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 07:17:08 PM

I guess it's easy to see, I'm kinda new to yaamp, so excuse me for dumb questions. Here's one now...

I think a name in red means they are short of that coin for payouts, at least that's what pops up
when I hover over it. I've also seen the block number in red, don't know what that means other
that it's probably not a good thing.

CapnBDL

MOBU

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 07:21:10 PM

I think a name in red means they are short of that coin for payouts, at least that's what pops up
when I hover over it. I've also seen the block number in red, don't know what that means other

I see...well being short for payout means I won't be getting paid for a while. At least it doesn't mean it's no good anymore. Gotta mine something else. Darn!

▄██▄
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
joblo
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 08:03:42 PM

I see...well being short for payout means I won't be getting paid for a while. At least it doesn't mean it's no good anymore. Gotta mine something else. Darn!

You can still mine it, you just don't want to mine something else and convert to it.

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 01:14:16 AM

Thanks for that explanation, the fee structure always puzzled me.

I don't disagree with your attempts to discourage overmining small coins by creating disincentives but
I don't think a fee (that I assume goes to yaamp) is the correct way. Wouldn't it be more appropriate
to redistribute the disincentive fee to other coins/algos as an incentive to mine those more?
Putting an 8% fee in your pocket seems like profiteering.

Thank you for factoring out rentals from the fee formula and good job getting the site back up. Do you intend
to bring back some of the other algos/coins or are you going to keep the pool smaller?

Your site states a fee for auto-exchanging to BTC. Does this fee apply to auto-exchanges to other coins or just BTC?

Thanks and keep up the good work.

agreed ... and a great idea mate ...

a redistribute back to the coin itself ... but i couldnt see how that could be done unless yaamp donates it back somehow - via faucet or similar ...

if that is the case - please connect bleutrade to your exchange list ( for auto-exchange ) and add granitecoin to the list of minable and exchangable coins ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=718939 ) ... we have been working hard and long to make grn stable and solid for a while now - which has been slow but successful ... designed as a miners coin under x11 algo - its perfect for such an application and pool as yaamp ...

thats my 7 btc worth Wink ...

#crysx

ManiacMiner

Activity: 145
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 07:33:47 AM

Third day waiting for payment MonetaryUnit. Please check this address: http://yaamp.com/?address=7MYqWpv6CXH5Wcv7o6oqEQcJPmNQta328T
Thanks!

(つ ͡๏ ͜১ ͡๏ )つ[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]ε=ʕ ͡๏ ͜১ ͡๏ʔ=з
Grout

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 10:01:55 AM

Quick comparison of Quark prices: YAAMP 0.42BTC/GH/day, NiceHash 0.61/GH/day.
Since people who rent on Nicehash are certainly not throwing their BTC away, that must mean there is a Quark coin out there with a much better profitability than the 3 coins YAAMP is mining.
I have no idea which one it is, but I read Sharkcoin is currently making a killing on chinese markets. Probably another pump&dump since the coin has nothing exceptional, but it might be worthwhile to add it to YAAMP.
Or maybe it is another coin that we need to find. Looks like I'm going to spend my day in the ANN forum, If I'm not back in a day, please send some food Wink
DougB62

Activity: 672

Banned: For Your Protection

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 12:38:51 PM

Quick comparison of Quark prices: YAAMP 0.42BTC/GH/day, NiceHash 0.61/GH/day.
Since people who rent on Nicehash are certainly not throwing their BTC away, that must mean there is a Quark coin out there with a much better profitability than the 3 coins YAAMP is mining.
I have no idea which one it is, but I read Sharkcoin is currently making a killing on chinese markets. Probably another pump&dump since the coin has nothing exceptional, but it might be worthwhile to add it to YAAMP.
Or maybe it is another coin that we need to find. Looks like I'm going to spend my day in the ANN forum, If I'm not back in a day, please send some food Wink

West/Nice is currently showing 0.5195, so they are dropping. Still better than YAAMP, I know, but it looks like whatever coin(s) they are mining that YAAMP isn't, may indeed be P&D's, as you stated.
Grout

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 01:42:13 PM

where have you been guys ?
it is Sharkcoin, soon a month of that, not plainly P&D, it's elaborate

Yup, looks like it. I haven't found any other Quark coin that could explain these prices.
So YAAMP, how about adding Sharkcoin to the pool? Although exchanging it might be tricky. Seems it can only be exchanged on one Chinese exchange...
CapnBDL

MOBU

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 01:53:34 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2015, 02:11:31 PM by CapnBDL

Hey...not sure when it started but is anyone else having connection issues? I'm getting the, not so good, 'stratum_recv_line failed' error and need to find out if it's on my end or there's.
  Thank you

▄██▄
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
WareWolf

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 02:20:20 PM

Hey...not sure when it started but is anyone else having connection issues? I'm getting the, not so good, 'stratum_recv_line failed' error and need to find out if it's on my end or there's.
  Thank you

My miners have been down for a bit due to constant cycling through "stratum_recv_line failed" as well. It's not just you.
CapnBDL

MOBU

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 03:03:17 PM

Thank you

My miners have been down for a bit due to constant cycling through "stratum_recv_line failed" as well. It's not just you.

Thanks for the response...

▄██▄
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: