Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:10:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bits-Pays.com Launched [150% for advertisers, Free Miner Game,Company shares]  (Read 27253 times)
DomnulJ

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 06:41:28 PM

u are all wrong , this update is great , i'm doing inframe ads since this morning and still i haven't finished them all , more than 8000 sats earned today .

also ,  is more than easy to get points , u should go for 100% efficiency maps only and collect after 8-10 hours , almost everybody that is here from the start has a lvl 9-10 miner .

so instead of complaining , u should be happy that u get so many ads to see and earn .
even if u reinvest 30k  in an inframe ad, u get profit in the end and potential refs , plus the activity points , so where's the problem Huh??

great update bits-pays !!!! keep up the great work
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:16:37 PM

... is more than easy to get points , u should go for 100% efficiency maps only and collect after 8-10 hours ....

iam wondering how to change the map for the miner i have a 10% efficiency map XD
Since the page update i cant find how to change my map anymore o0

regards
moneygames.top

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:23:20 PM

So we are all wrong - me, and previous users who agree...

Why I should use miner or something else to have rights for watch ads??? Advertisers pay, I earn a part of this for watching their ad. Where is the problem?

And I dont know how to set up miner, it is still lvl 1, there are food, energy, maps - what are all these things?? I must read, understand, try to set up....
I see, maybe it is a nice game, but I dont like games, which I must play.. I play game only if I want to play it and like it, not if I must.

Anyway, I spended my time at Bits-Pays, and I will try to earn that 20k satoshies for withdraw (it should be a hard long work, i have only 11k, and miner lvl 1 ), then I will out.
Also their pop-up ads is annoing. They make users watch much more ad, than they pay. Not fair.

felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:26:29 PM

currently i see no reasons to do inframe ads they have a value of 1 Satoshi XD

and where to change my map efficiency or choose a new map ?

regards
DomnulJ

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:39:51 PM

https://www1.xup.in/tn/2019_03/34538598.png

regards

go to miner menu , and click M Maps , then u will see this

https://gyazo.com/3f53ec5c97b7a0871d95f51251e2e436
moneygames.top

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 08:02:51 PM

I never received a credit to my account balance for completed survey from Offer Walls.

Opinion Wall Survey #2326992    4,600.00 satoshis    Completed    2019-03-31 02:53:35

yes, by the way, I finally found a one offerwall and earned 1500 satoshi..

Offer:
LuckyWheel
satoshis:
1500 satoshis
Credited
Date:
31-03-2019 15:50:14

oh I was so happy, so many points!... But I was wrong - my balance at Bits-Pays didnt changed, I dont see my earnings and I dont see that damn points, which lets me to watch inFrame ads and earn there.
I contacted support, but no answer. I tried to read FAQ, but nothing, all text about offers that I can find is:

"Complete Offers and receive Satoshis in return. Please do not try cheating as if cough cheating earnings can be taken away from your balance."

Damn, who is cheating??  Where is my satoshies and my points?

DomnulJ

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 08:19:41 AM

Unfortunately You have added maximum credits already to this mine.
Now this is a problem , you guys didn't said anything about that ,i'm pretty upset , so i spent 36k satoshis  to max the efficiency just for a few milion credits.... is not fair , u should have wrote about limits in adding credits . i feel scammed
bitspays (OP)

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 09:49:35 AM

Hi all.
First of all just wanted to point, that about a week ago on our websites live chat we seen a message from one of our member who was complaining and bashing our program as because he earned 8,000 satoshis the day before and the present day he just earned 3,000 satoshis, he stated how he is disappointed and unhappy and that all this is bullshit.
That only shows how members can be ungrateful for free chance, free money that can not really be easier earned... But I guess this is just a world we are living in right now and there is nothing we can do about it...

Now to current situation --
Just saying that we can not reply to all complains and explain all what we do, we just dont have time as we have a popular website to run, we need to run business in order to be online years from today.

Now, I can understand our advertisers, I really can as when there will be less cheaters and most of people who where coming to site only for highest inframe ads will probably leave, so their ads will get less exposures and so returns will slowdown. You guys have a right to really complain and I really understand your point. But it will get back to normal soon, one thing is that once this anger wave calms down, it will get back to normal. And the once who been with us for longer and really do understand the nature of business, knows, we will come up with something what will increase popularity and views for your ads soon, it is just we will never take things as they are and will always try improving system and its performance.

Thank you a lot for those who helping others to understand advantages and/or that it is not that bad as they imagine, we really appreciate that. Support is very important for us and to know that at least someone believes in us is more then hundreds of angry faces. Really thank you.

To all others, who complain and look only after them self, we can not say much, just to be more understanding and not to be so ignorant. Most of you, repeating - Most of you not all, have already earned the easiest and fastest free satoshis and a lot of them, but how many of you have supported us in any way, have you at least said a good word about our program somewhere, have you send at least one person towards our program, have you posted at least one payment proof, have you??? Again, we are pointing who did not did any of that, we do understand that many of you did.
To say a good word it is extremely hard, but to complain or put dirt on a program who was always honest with you guys and have always tried to support each of you, is not only easy, but it is a must to.
Yes, not everything is perfect, but you should know one very important point here that we do try for all of you combined, not for our self, not for someone in particular, but for the best overall advantage. If it is better for you to have a couple of weeks program where you earn as much and as fast as you can and then watch them close then look for the next one then please leave, yes, we really try to make some different here, from the first day we are trying to involve every single member, we really don't want for users to just come and click few ads, we them all to feel like they are doing something here, that they are enjoying time with bits-pays and that they can enjoy it for very very long time and not for couple of month. We are here now and we will be here in years to come, we are reaching this goal and please do not try to stop us.
For a user who is involved in bits-pays, who is checking what more can be done, how more to improve their daily income with us, how to evolve, will be easy to gain enough achievement points.
Newest system was designed to protect our program and it is working perfectly, we see instant results. Results that will determine bits-pays from surviving to striving and progressing. Keeping active and motivated users means more income from external incomes and that leads to profit, profit leads to sustainability and that leads to long term, trusted program where people will get paid. That will mean one more trusted program in everyone's portfolio where they will constantly earn money. Having more legit programs in your portfolio means more constant and consistence income all the time, no mater is what.

Again, we do understand users and that these changes will effect them a little, but we dont understand users that complain and are not doing nothing to improve their own well-being.

Instead of taking free money, you will now have to work for your money as we do work for our program to stay here! Nothing comes easy...
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 09:59:37 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2019, 12:10:40 PM by bitspays

Sorry, my mistake. Deleted... Smiley
bojanGoransson

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 05:21:49 PM

Hello

upgrading tools => 200satoshis to earn 100points in 4 tools..but what is 100 points ??
I've buy it and look like nothing happen?
Boats60

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 06:03:24 PM

Everyone complaining should notice what is happening here.
Each update the site has made, has made it worse for users in some way.
Captcha requirements doubled. Forced ad view to even login to your account.
Achievement points for you to even see the ads that his advertisers already paid for you to see.
The site admin goes out of his way to conceal information so he can get more from the users.
200 satoshi for 100 points to all miner tools! (when in fact 100 points means 2 captchas for each miner tool and it actually costs 3000-4000 satoshi to fully upgrade the miner tools).
But you won't find that information written down anywhere on the site. He's hoping you pay it and then find out the hard way you just got robbed.
A whopping 2 satoshi per "dividend" making current share prices take 80 months or more for ROI.
Everything on the site is intended to keep money on the site or you paying in to the site.
To even withdraw your earnings you have to wait 11 days or pay a 1% per day fee to get it sooner.
Oh and you can have only one withdrawal request at a time.
Apparently the blockchain couldn't handle sending your wallet more than one transaction in 11 days.
And here the administrator is responding to your feedback with basically a "screw you."
That's fine. That is his perogative. It is his site after all.
Just remember, if you are unsatisfied, you don't have to use his site or tolerate him sacrificing users for profit.
And when he has no one left but the few who insist on pumping his ego every chance they get, then he will have to shut it down and rethink his strategy.
There are too many other quality sites out there to tolerate this garbage. Move on and let it go.
Don't waste your time or energy supporting someone that has already proven his users mean nothing to him.
DomnulJ

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 07:36:14 PM

no , that's not the case here . Bits-pays is one of the best programs out there , my second withdrawal was sent in 2 hours , yes i paid the fee ,  no problem there . also this update with activity points boosted my earnings so far and it doesn't affect me  . u should see the miner as a long time investment , it will be great when u reach at least lvl 25.  i only have a problem with some aspects of the miner , as this one with the max credits that can be added to the mine , the efficiency was known to be 200% max , but the credit cap wasn't , i just got an error message . also it would be nice if the amount of credits needed for the next level was shown , so we can calculate the time

beside that , all good  , no  site downtime  , good profit for advertisers , etc

ayuwolle

Activity: 282

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 03:17:24 PM

https://www1.xup.in/tn/2019_03/34538598.png

regards

go to miner menu , and click M Maps , then u will see this

https://gyazo.com/3f53ec5c97b7a0871d95f51251e2e436

For my Level i had to pay 900 sats for giving up a sh..y 10% mine
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 02:47:11 AM

Very interesting website with many ways to earn. It seems legit and seems like it is run by a person with good intentions. However that doesn't mean it will always be sustainable, having said that I do believe this business model can be sustainable if you carefully read the terms for some of the ad packs they do not promise you a return and in fact your return is based on your own ads performance which I think is a brilliant way to do it. It means they pay only to quality adverts that people put effort into. You will lose your money if you invest in an ad pack and have a low-quality advert. The figure they have like 120% or 150% is not a guarantee but rather a max potential if you fulfill the requirements. This is much better then scams that promise returns. NEVER BELIEVE ANYTHING THAT PROMISES A RETURN! A legit investment will never guarantee you profit and wll always admit you can lose everything If they cannot then it's for sure a scam.

The site is beautiful and very interesting. There some unique investment opportunities and opportunities for fun while making a profit.

I have one issue with this site so far. The CPU mining where you can boost your mining doesn't seem to work. I add the recommended 4 cores and nothing happens I put to the of for 8 cores and visit the miner page and yes I did enable the mining and the power is at the default 100%. If it was mining the pc/laptop would get hot and the fans would begin to spin faster. There is nothing. My laptop is not mining it is doing nothing. So what is up?
I am merely trying to boost my miner as recommended by the website itself so it's a bit disappointing.

In all I highly recommended this website so check it out and make your own mind up.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Zixi98

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:39:20 AM

Hi so you asked what i did for you.I made over 10 videos on youtube and i have 47 refs about 15 are active every day and i get about 350 clicks from them.But this 3000 views for inframe is way to much.So i need to give 300k satoshis in order to get 100 satoshis per view.It is increased by 300%.And after all i need to wait 2 months to get what i invested it is to much 1500 or 2000 views are ok but 3000 is tooo much.It isn't profitable to buy inframe ads anymore.
mertriver1

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 09:17:42 PM

When to open a rent referral shop to all members??
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 06:27:49 AM

Sorry all for late reply.
Thank you for your positive feedback.

We will be updating booster option very soon now, we are almost finish and soon we should be implementing new module.

Regarding rented referrals: we want to keep it for premium members for another couple of weeks to be sure there are no bugs, then we will allow all members to rent them.

To @Zixi98
As we mentioned we only point to members who did not did nothing except complaining most. You are an advertiser and as we mentioned we do understand your position. You are an promoter and we never said nothing bad about you personaly as you had contributed a lot for bits-pays, you made videos, invited users, this way you contributed a lot for the program. We did not had in mind you.

Sorry if not everyones question is answered. If you have specific issue it is better contacting us so we could check your case and fix code error if there is one.
chuchu1637

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 09:08:59 AM

how to increase satoshi mining rate besides level up ?
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 09:23:41 AM

how to increase satoshi mining rate besides level up ?
To increase satoshi mining speed:
The only ways are heavy machinery, miner level and mine efficiency.

Just to inform all that we are informed about logging in issues and we are working on resolving it.
Hope soon it will be.

Sorry for temporary inconvenience caused.
chuchu1637

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 10:43:43 AM

thx, when the mining level reach 40, it retired,  themselves get 500 satoshi pension each day. then we can hire a new worker or level 20 worker,  I don't quite understand ?? And is it an addition of 500 satoshi each day,  then is both rewards satoshi together ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: