Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:53:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 [794] 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 ... 1486 »
  Print  
Author Topic: T20 and T20I cricket prediction and discussion  (Read 191748 times)
Bananington

Activity: 1414
Merit: 344

View Profile
November 11, 2022, 04:25:17 PM

Both Pakistan and England are strong teams. And they reached the final by proving their worth.
I watched sports news and the highlight of England and India game was shown, I was expecting India to be announced winners at the end of the news highlight, but it was England who were announced winners and the team to enter into the finals to face Pakistan who already defeated New Zealand to get there. Congratulations to them, the highlights were exciting to watch and I believe they can win in the finals.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ZAINmalik75

Activity: 1232
Merit: 600

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2022, 04:33:56 PM

Now just wait for the final between Pakistan and England as there is 96% probability that day in Melbourne.  This is going to be an exciting and tough match as both teams are extremely well in form specially England like how they have beaten India yesterday was out of this world . They made some new records for their team like highest total chased with 0 wicket and longest partnership in any match. Looking forward to Sunday.

Of course England Team is extremely well and Incredible batsman. England Team defeated the Indian team which is also incredible team. Hales and Buttler also make world record for a long partnership. But Pakistan also good played and also defeated New Zealand team. Both teams are extremely good and now let's see who will win the T20 World Cup 2022
I am very worried about this T20 World Cup because these two teams are very strong teams. But I hope that Pakistan will perform well in this match. But in this match England will also want to win the match.  Cup will be champions. But I hope Pakistan can perform well in the match.
I am also very interested in this match. Pakistan is undoubtedly a good team with two world class batsmen. But I want to keep England team ahead of Pakistan, because they have very good middle order batsmen starting from opening batsman. But I don't see the middle order batsman of Pakistan well. Considering all these aspects I would go for England but there is nothing to underestimate Pakistan.
Brother I think you didn't watch Pakistan previous games . If u took Pak vs India the performer from Pakistan side was middle order batter iftikhar, while in southAfrica match the performer was middle order batters. Iftikhar and shadab . So how you can say that Pakistan has bad middle order .
So watch out Pakistan previous matches you will get your Answer

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 11, 2022, 04:39:30 PM

Both Pakistan and England are strong teams. And they reached the final by proving their worth.
I watched sports news and the highlight of England and India game was shown, I was expecting India to be announced winners at the end of the news highlight, but it was England who were announced winners and the team to enter into the finals to face Pakistan who already defeated New Zealand to get there. Congratulations to them, the highlights were exciting to watch and I believe they can win in the finals.
I really cannot accept such a defeat by India. India is one of the best cricket team in the world, but in the semi-final, we noticed the utter failure of the Indian bowlers, which is unacceptable.

mm2543363580

Activity: 952
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 11, 2022, 05:11:43 PM

Now just wait for the final between Pakistan and England as there is 96% probability that day in Melbourne.  This is going to be an exciting and tough match as both teams are extremely well in form specially England like how they have beaten India yesterday was out of this world . They made some new records for their team like highest total chased with 0 wicket and longest partnership in any match. Looking forward to Sunday.

Of course England Team is extremely well and Incredible batsman. England Team defeated the Indian team which is also incredible team. Hales and Buttler also make world record for a long partnership. But Pakistan also good played and also defeated New Zealand team. Both teams are extremely good and now let's see who will win the T20 World Cup 2022
I am very worried about this T20 World Cup because these two teams are very strong teams. But I hope that Pakistan will perform well in this match. But in this match England will also want to win the match.  Cup will be champions. But I hope Pakistan can perform well in the match.
I am also very interested in this match. Pakistan is undoubtedly a good team with two world class batsmen. But I want to keep England team ahead of Pakistan, because they have very good middle order batsmen starting from opening batsman. But I don't see the middle order batsman of Pakistan well. Considering all these aspects I would go for England but there is nothing to underestimate Pakistan.
Brother I think you didn't watch Pakistan previous games . If u took Pak vs India the performer from Pakistan side was middle order batter iftikhar, while in southAfrica match the performer was middle order batters. Iftikhar and shadab . So how you can say that Pakistan has bad middle order .
That's right Pakistan middle order saved us and brought us to the finals of world cup. All the previous matches Rizwan and Babar didn't perform and made runs and shan missed,Muhammad Haris,iftikhar and Shadab Khan saved Pakistan and win matches for its team.

|MINER|

Activity: 1120
Merit: 422

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2022, 06:10:16 PM

I really cannot accept such a defeat by India. India is one of the best cricket team in the world, but in the semi-final, we noticed the utter failure of the Indian bowlers, which is unacceptable.
It's true that india is one of most powerful team in cricket but in this t-20 cup I think they can't give their best because every match of their win is that karma take their side and in semi-final it stand opposite. Still, Virat Kohli, Suriya Kumar Yadav have managed to write their name well in the list of highest runs. I will not blame only the Indian bowlers as England's players Alex and Jos Buttler played very well and England secured their final.  Anyway, now it is to be seen who will win the final match.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Crypto Library

Activity: 854
Merit: 766

Find your Digital Services at- cryptolibrary.pro

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2022, 07:14:17 PM

That's right Pakistan middle order saved us and brought us to the finals of world cup. All the previous matches Rizwan and Babar didn't perform and made runs and shan missed,Muhammad Haris,iftikhar and Shadab Khan saved Pakistan and win matches for its team.

Even then  Still, I think that all of them have managed to take the team to a good position with little effort from each all players because they have not only taken care of their career like others but also taken care of the team.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
November 11, 2022, 07:22:39 PM

It's true that india is one of most powerful team in cricket but in this t-20 cup I think they can't give their best because every match of their win is that karma take their side and in semi-final it stand opposite. Still, Virat Kohli, Suriya Kumar Yadav have managed to write their name well in the list of highest runs. I will not blame only the Indian bowlers as England's players Alex and Jos Buttler played very well and England secured their final.  Anyway, now it is to be seen who will win the final match.
There will be wins and losses on the field of play.  Everyone knows that India is a very strong team. But unfortunately they lost very uncharacteristically to England yesterday. There have been few defeats like England's yesterday. Yesterday England won by completing their target without a wicket. The Indian cricket team cannot be blamed for this as there will be losses and wins on the field of play. In the final, every team has to prepare to the maximum. Who will lose and who will win will be seen on the field of play. We will not take any team's side beforehand. It will be seen on the playing field whether Pakistan can or England can.
ZAINmalik75

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2022, 09:00:21 PM

Yeh absolutely right India is one of the strongest team in T20 side but the mistake they did they didn't pick fast bowler with a average speed above 140 like umran Malik and jasperit bumra, every know that Australian pictch in really in fast bowler favor with a high speed because they had a bouncy pitch which really help fast bowler with high speed.
And they second mistake India did in especially semi final that was very very very slow start at power play by Rahul and Rohit which is very disappointed for India , if they perform like hardit in powerplay I hope they can win the semi final but unfortunately they didn't.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
November 11, 2022, 09:17:56 PM

~
If you are following Cricket it is a common knowledge that India used to get to similar situations and then loose the match in the semi finals. India does have a great team but always fail to perform in major ICC tournaments and when is the last time you saw them winning any major tournaments. Not won a T20 World Cup after creating the IPL says a lot  Wink.

I would like to see Pakistan winning the cup and hopefully the weather would not force them to share the cup Grin.
ZAINmalik75

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2022, 09:29:24 PM

Hope so in final we will watch a strong and nail biting match because one side has strongest ever bowling in overall ICC world cup 2022 while on the other side england has strong batting lineup like buttler, Alex Hales, stokes, brook, moeen Ali too, According to previous matches results I think the chasing team will have much much chance to win rather than defending runs .
Wish u all the best both teams

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
SATWAT

Activity: 868
Merit: 46

View Profile
November 11, 2022, 09:33:37 PM

~
If you are following Cricket it is a common knowledge that India used to get to similar situations and then loose the match in the semi finals. India does have a great team but always fail to perform in major ICC tournaments and when is the last time you saw them winning any major tournaments. Not won a T20 World Cup after creating the IPL says a lot  Wink.

I would like to see Pakistan winning the cup and hopefully the weather would not force them to share the cup Grin.
We have one reserve day for the Final, so if we have no match on Sunday, then It's going to play on Monday.

But if we have no match on Monday as well, as surely they will share the trophy because we have no other option.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Everything has to end one day.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 11, 2022, 09:41:37 PM

~

We have one reserve day for the Final, so if we have no match on Sunday, then It's going to play on Monday.

But if we have no match on Monday as well, as surely they will share the trophy because we have no other option.
A major trophy like World Cup shouldn't be shared. Somehow the authorities should arrange things to get result for the match. Pakistan and England have got equal winning probability. We don't know how things can go. Based on the performance from England against India, they're found much stronger in batting than bowling. Pakistan on the other side is found good with the bowling. A good game to watch between Batting vs Bowling than England vs Pakistan.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 11, 2022, 11:42:34 PM

~

A major trophy like World Cup shouldn't be shared. Somehow the authorities should arrange things to get result for the match. Pakistan and England have got equal winning probability. We don't know how things can go. Based on the performance from England against India, they're found much stronger in batting than bowling. Pakistan on the other side is found good with the bowling. A good game to watch between Batting vs Bowling than England vs Pakistan.
Pakistan has been very lucky in the tournament and they have luckily got the spot in Semi Finals. All the Pakistani fans are thanking Netherlands for their help to reach to the place where they are today. Let's see If luck side them in final too.

og kush420

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 11, 2022, 11:54:02 PM

~

ICC has made some change in their rule for the final and hopefully the decision will be made and one of the teams will take the trophy home.
There is also the rain prediction and that is creating confusion among the fans.

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 11, 2022, 11:57:49 PM

~

Pakistan has been very lucky in the tournament and they have luckily got the spot in Semi Finals. All the Pakistani fans are thanking Netherlands for their help to reach to the place where they are today. Let's see If luck side them in final too.
Such a luck from being out of the tournament to the finals will surely make them win the trophy. If India have reached the finals I could've stood in support of India, and now I support Pakistan to win the trophy. England have played well throughout, and lost an unexpected match against Ireland. During the warm-up match, England won against Pakistan reaching 160 target in the 15th over with 6 wickets in hand. This will give them the confidence to stand high.

og kush420

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 12, 2022, 12:14:37 AM

Such a luck from being out of the tournament to the finals will surely make them win the trophy. If India have reached the finals I could've stood in support of India, and now I support Pakistan to win the trophy. England have played well throughout, and lost an unexpected match against Ireland. During the warm-up match, England won against Pakistan reaching 160 target in the 15th over with 6 wickets in hand. This will give them the confidence to stand high.
Pakistan has good bowling line and they should do well in finals. There was a viral video of NEtherland captain when he said to Babar Azam - we did our part now you have to win the cup. There was even a banner in the stadium which read " thank you Netherlands. "

rojan

Activity: 1442
Merit: 361

Bons.io Telegram Casino

View Profile
November 12, 2022, 12:29:25 AM

Melbourne Renegades Women vs Perth Scorchers Women, in the 39th Match, Melbourne Renegades Women have won the toss and decided to bowl. Now Perth Scorchers Women are batting. They scored 118 runs in 14 overs and lost 3 wickets. But Perth Scorchers Women are bowling well in this match. Georgia Prestwidge gave away 21 runs in 3 overs and took 1 wicket.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
       █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███     
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
ThemePen

Activity: 756
Merit: 680

I stand with Palestine.

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2022, 02:00:50 AM

Pakistan has good bowling line and they should do well in finals. There was a viral video of NEtherland captain when he said to Babar Azam - we did our part now you have to win the cup. There was even a banner in the stadium which read " thank you Netherlands. "
If we keep away these things and take a look of the semifinals performance of Pakistan. That was much better as previous.
And I hope that now Pakistan will surprise us in fnal too. We can't underestimate England too. But Pakistan can win in my point of view. Let see.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
rojan

Activity: 1442
Merit: 361

Bons.io Telegram Casino

View Profile
November 12, 2022, 02:27:45 AM

If we keep away these things and take a look of the semifinals performance of Pakistan. That was much better as previous.
And I hope that now Pakistan will surprise us in fnal too. We can't underestimate England too. But Pakistan can win in my point of view. Let see.
Pakistan players can win this match. If Pakistan players can bowl and bat well in this match, then Pakistan will have hope to win this match. However, if Pakistan's batting players can bat first and make 180 in this match, then Pakistan will easily win this match.  I hope to win.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
       █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███     
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 12, 2022, 02:29:09 AM

Pakistan players can win this match. If Pakistan players can bowl and bat well in this match, then Pakistan will have hope to win this match. However, if Pakistan's batting players can bat first and make 180 in this match, then Pakistan will easily win this match.  I hope to win.

There is no guarantee that if they could make a total of 180+, then they will win the match. Because we have already witnessed how destructive the England openers can be. They were able to chase the target of 169, with 4 overs to spare. Now doing the same against quality bowlers such as Naseem Shah, Shaheen Shah and Haris Rauf would be much more difficult. But at the same time, Pakistan should not underestimate the firepower in England batting. The Pakistan batsmen have a slightly easier task, especially if Mark Wood is unable to play. 

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
Pages: « 1 ... 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 [794] 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 ... 1486 »
  Print  

Jump to: