Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:40:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ MinedBlock ⚡️⚡️ STO Live NOW⚡️⚡️ Fully Managed Mining Service ⚡️⚡  (Read 8685 times)
dcoolguy84
Copper Member

Activity: 425
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 06:49:01 PM

The plan is definitely to buy back tokens but not all of them. We will aim to reduce the supply by up to 50% over time. The reason being if you held 1% at the start of the project and held onto them indefinitely, by the time we reduce the supply your 1% becomes 2% of the total. Add to that the planned growth of the service and you should receive a significantly larger amount of value that you did at the start.

We don't want to create a speculative token, we want our token holders to keep holding because the monthly payouts provide real value and to support that the founding team will only personally make money from this project through their own token holding so if our investors don't get paid then neither do we.

Nice to get replies from the team directly. This kind of interaction gives good hope for the people around here. 50% of the tokens for buyback? What kind of timeframe are we talking about here?

Yeah agree on you, its so nice that the admin keep on responding and being active not only in telegram but also in the thread.

I would understand that’s because it’s the first STO from a mining project and they have an experience team that would do all it takes to get this right. First, they took a bold step by being the first mining project to promote investors from harsh regulations.

To think yesterday that I said they wouldn't burn any tokens? Or will they burn the tokens that are bought back or sold back to big investors?

They can only burn tokens if they make that as an option to unsold tokens, usually it is made known by the team before hand

Just read what is said in the messages above. They will spend 5% of their profits to buy back tokens and send these tokens to a dead ETH address and remove them from circulation (burn them) this way.

I am in crypto market for almost 2 years now, but never saw such unique fair strategy.
Quoting reason of this kinda creative  'burn' theory from whitepaper:
The primary aim of the buy back will be to reduce the supply and increase the ‘return per token held’ by customers

Isn't this amazing way to keep alive and booming the ICO... Great job devs...

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:13:09 PM

The plan is definitely to buy back tokens but not all of them. We will aim to reduce the supply by up to 50% over time. The reason being if you held 1% at the start of the project and held onto them indefinitely, by the time we reduce the supply your 1% becomes 2% of the total. Add to that the planned growth of the service and you should receive a significantly larger amount of value that you did at the start.

We don't want to create a speculative token, we want our token holders to keep holding because the monthly payouts provide real value and to support that the founding team will only personally make money from this project through their own token holding so if our investors don't get paid then neither do we.

Nice to get replies from the team directly. This kind of interaction gives good hope for the people around here. 50% of the tokens for buyback? What kind of timeframe are we talking about here?

Yeah agree on you, its so nice that the admin keep on responding and being active not only in telegram but also in the thread.

I would understand that’s because it’s the first STO from a mining project and they have an experience team that would do all it takes to get this right. First, they took a bold step by being the first mining project to promote investors from harsh regulations.

To think yesterday that I said they wouldn't burn any tokens? Or will they burn the tokens that are bought back or sold back to big investors?

They can only burn tokens if they make that as an option to unsold tokens, usually it is made known by the team before hand

Just read what is said in the messages above. They will spend 5% of their profits to buy back tokens and send these tokens to a dead ETH address and remove them from circulation (burn them) this way.

I am in crypto market for almost 2 years now, but never saw such unique fair strategy.
The primary aim of the buy back will be to reduce the supply and increase the ‘return per token held’ by customers

Actually, buy-backs are a pretty common strategy. But normal ICOs have the risk to get deemed a security token when they are offering a buy-back program.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 08:25:55 PM

Actually, buy-backs are a pretty common strategy. But normal ICOs have the risk to get deemed a security token when they are offering a buy-back program.

What is the effect of sending the tokens to a dead eth address. Will this reduce their total supply in any ways? Or is it seen as another method of burning tokens? I really don't get it.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 11:35:45 PM

What is the effect of sending the tokens to a dead eth address. Will this reduce their total supply in any ways? Or is it seen as another method of burning tokens? I really don't get it.

I'm actually quite confused myself, but with this explanation I think it is neither doing both. Sending to a dead ETH address makes that token dead or useless but it does not in any way reduce the supply as the token got "lost" not burned. And burning token also should reduce supply which in my opinion this method is not doing.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:34:37 AM

I see them bringing plenty of new things, regulated things from the last ones. Its actually true how market  is being manipulated! So their idea of This much regulation makes sense despite me being a hater of This KYC stuff!
Why do people hates this KYC stuff? i just dont get its for the safetyness.

I think they don't want to give their private information for security purposes and some project have KYC that become scam and get all the people private information with them and I think they are using it for something.

You are right. In the crypto world you can't easily trust anybody with your private information. Because you do not know what will be done with that information.

And some projects do that they just gather the private information of their participant and gone instantly but for this kind of project will not do that specially STO project.

Oh i see, but i guess the team wont take over our personal data as they said before, hope everything is true.

I hope that too, because recently I just go to their KYC for me to have invested in their project with different cryptos and I hope it will pass too.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 09:06:05 AM

I’ll have to pass KYC to get through to Minedblock token sales. Is there a guide to the KYC process or a vlog on steps to take?

No need for a guide. It's really soo simple. You just need your ID or passport and a selfie of you, holding this ID/passport. That's all you need and it takes a few minutes to get your KYC done.

Wow. Thanks. I just did mine. Took just a few minutes and steps. And I was verified in less than an hour. Easy this time. What should I do next?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Sozialtourist

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:26:03 PM

I’ll have to pass KYC to get through to Minedblock token sales. Is there a guide to the KYC process or a vlog on steps to take?

No need for a guide. It's really soo simple. You just need your ID or passport and a selfie of you, holding this ID/passport. That's all you need and it takes a few minutes to get your KYC done.

Wow. Thanks. I just did mine. Took just a few minutes and steps. And I was verified in less than an hour. Easy this time. What should I do next?

Well, that's now totally up to you. You did KYC so I guess you planned to invest? And now. since you passed the KYC, you are able to invest in their STO. If I remember correctly they are now having a presale with a bonus for early investors.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 01:56:54 PM

Well, that's now totally up to you. You did KYC so I guess you planned to invest? And now. since you passed the KYC, you are able to invest in their STO. If I remember correctly they are now having a presale with a bonus for early investors.

That's great if they have a bonus in the early investors to invest in their presale. This will caught many investors eye because of their great bonuses.
MinedBlock (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 02:17:45 PM

It’s actually a pretty standard way for a project to burn tokens, if you check here in Etherscan and look at the tokens it might make more sense:

https://etherscan.io/address/0x0000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 04:01:39 PM

Being the first mining project issuing security tokens, Minedblock is set to make a difference with future events to give more value to these tokens, like token burn.

Many project that I participated they burn the tokens that not been sold to their tokens sale but in mining project I think burning token is not an option.

Yeah, I guess security tokens won't have token burnings. But the value for these tokens come from the 'dividends' that are paid out to token holders.

Is it even possible to burn security tokens? because this is a mining project where the tokens will be involved in a lot of their activities. I am just assuming though.

This is the first security tokens with mining profit stakes and No, it isn’t possible. At least not with this one. I read that somewhere in the whitepaper. To appreciate the value of MBTX, the team plans to buy back these tokens from holders in bit until there are no tokens in circulation.

Are you sure that they will try to buy-back tokens? Why should they want that there are no tokens in circulation? That makes no sense to me.

How do you guys plan to fund the operation after probably using up the amount achieved during the currently running ICO campaign? Do you guys have a second option to funding? Whats your plan on money back in the case that the project doesn't achieve its target?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 04:24:58 PM

Amazingly, I completed my KYC and it literally took 3 minutes as indicated on the website. I think that is a welcomed development as opposed to others KYCs that takes some days to get completed.
MinedBlock (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 07:31:23 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2019, 09:45:34 PM by MinedBlock

Being the first mining project issuing security tokens, Minedblock is set to make a difference with future events to give more value to these tokens, like token burn.

Many project that I participated they burn the tokens that not been sold to their tokens sale but in mining project I think burning token is not an option.

Yeah, I guess security tokens won't have token burnings. But the value for these tokens come from the 'dividends' that are paid out to token holders.

Is it even possible to burn security tokens? because this is a mining project where the tokens will be involved in a lot of their activities. I am just assuming though.

This is the first security tokens with mining profit stakes and No, it isn’t possible. At least not with this one. I read that somewhere in the whitepaper. To appreciate the value of MBTX, the team plans to buy back these tokens from holders in bit until there are no tokens in circulation.

Are you sure that they will try to buy-back tokens? Why should they want that there are no tokens in circulation? That makes no sense to me.

How do you guys plan to fund the operation after probably using up the amount achieved during the currently running ICO campaign? Do you guys have a second option to funding? Whats your plan on money back in the case that the project doesn't achieve its target?

Once(If) funded then the mining farms will be self sufficient other than the growth activities which will also be funded by mining revenue as well.

If we don’t hit our soft cap by the end of the main sale on the 31st May then any investment will be refunded. The back up funding option would make it more of a private mining service which goes against the whole principle of making mining accessible for everyone
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 10:04:49 PM

Amazingly, I completed my KYC and it literally took 3 minutes as indicated on the website. I think that is a welcomed development as opposed to others KYCs that takes some days to get completed.

Thanks for such information I am yet to conduct my own KYC like you said it great knowing how straight forward the KYC is.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 10:28:34 PM

Thanks for such information I am yet to conduct my own KYC like you said it great knowing how straight forward the KYC is.

It is indeed a very easy and straightforward method that is completed in the least of times. I was definitely impressed with how fast I was able to complete the whole process.
Sozialtourist

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 10:35:36 PM

What do you mean exactly when you say that from your monthly profits you will spend 10% on the expansion of the service? Does this mean you will buy new mining equipment?
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 12:55:39 AM

Yeah, they're so fast, i just turn off my pc and went for the bedroom and i check it with my phone and its already done.
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 07:08:26 AM

What information/documents did you supply that enabled you complete yours so quick?
I've been trying to get kyced now for sometime but it's not allowing.
How do I reach the mineblock team to help with manual KYC

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:25:58 AM

What information/documents did you supply that enabled you complete yours so quick?
I use driver's license then take a photo with clear image in both the selfie and the license. If its still being accepted , try to go to their telegram and ask question. or email them.
MinedBlock (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 01:22:20 PM

What do you mean exactly when you say that from your monthly profits you will spend 10% on the expansion of the service? Does this mean you will buy new mining equipment?

Yes essentially, we will expand the mining farms with additional equipment based on votes from token holders of where they think we should expand. Expansion fund will also be used to buy crypto to host masternodes which can produce extra revenue
MinedBlock (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 01:23:15 PM

There are contact details within the dashboard if you are having problems getting through KYC or you can email contact@minedblock.io

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: