Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:56:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ MinedBlock ⚡️⚡️ STO Live NOW⚡️⚡️ Fully Managed Mining Service ⚡️⚡  (Read 8676 times)
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:53:22 PM

Especially as we (the founders) will only profit from holding tokens, so you can trust in the work ethic we have, because if you (the investor) aren't making a profit, neither are we!

It’s great to have someone from the team. 95% of revenue is distributed to investors (token holders) and maintaining the facility, how else would the team make profit from their hardwork? Is there an amount of the total Minedblock tokens allocated to the team?
Finally, what happens to unsold tokens (if any) at the end of the token sales?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 09:58:49 PM

Especially as we (the founders) will only profit from holding tokens, so you can trust in the work ethic we have, because if you (the investor) aren't making a profit, neither are we!

It’s great to have someone from the team. 95% of revenue is distributed to investors (token holders) and maintaining the facility, how else would the team make profit from their hardwork? Is there an amount of the total Minedblock tokens allocated to the team?

To me i feel like they are very generous and are trying to get enough loyal customers on their side and maybe they don't need to make that much profit
MinedBlock_Paul

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 10:07:35 PM

Are you referring to the Token Distribution? If I can point you towards the WP https://www.minedblock.io/assets/MinedBlockWhitepaper.pdf our Token Distribution is outlined in there.

But in summary to your questions: As a Security Token we would only Mint the amount of tokens sold, from this figure 95% will be distributed to the token holders and 5% spread equally to the founding team, so there wouldn't be unsold tokens  Smiley
ning_aric

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:43:17 AM

Are you referring to the Token Distribution? If I can point you towards the WP https://www.minedblock.io/assets/MinedBlockWhitepaper.pdf our Token Distribution is outlined in there.

But in summary to your questions: As a Security Token we would only Mint the amount of tokens sold, from this figure 95% will be distributed to the token holders and 5% spread equally to the founding team, so there wouldn't be unsold tokens  Smiley

It makes more sense now knowing the team would mint only the right amount of tokens sold. With these estimations, 95% to 5% would be constant all the way.

nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:31:59 AM

Did you already apporach any new partners for discussions and join hands with you? You need good partners to be in profit soon.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 05:16:21 PM

So does this mean that the only stream of revenue for you (MinedBlock) comes from the 5% of tokens that you are allocating to you and your team? I thought from the mining profits you use 10% for, besides other operational costs, your staff?
dcoolguy84
Copper Member

Activity: 425
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 06:31:52 PM

That's what makes Minedblock unique and popular in retailers because they (read Minedblock) are going to take care of costs, machinery etc.
We as investors/customers/subscribers just have to 'mine' :-)
I am just interpreting their whitepaper but could be wrong. Please do correct me if your understanding is different.

No, we don't have to mine. MinedBlock takes care of the mining and just distributes the mining profits to token holders.

But nevertheless, the mining has to be profitable for MinedBlock, too. If they have higher operating costs, than what they earn for themselves, they cannot distribute anything to token holders and cannot run their business for long.

Yes, thats right. Only worry is how balance is maintained in mining profit distributed and buy back portion.

Sozialtourist

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:00:08 PM

Yes, thats right. Only worry is how balance is maintained in mining profit distributed and buy back portion.

That was already discussed if I remember correctly. One of the team confirmed that they will use 10% to cover operational costs, distribute 75% to token holders and use the remaining 15% for the expansion of their business and to buy back tokens.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 09:38:18 PM

With a lot of bitcoin mining scams around with high ROI, I hope Minedblock STO would turn a good turn. Being a registered project unlike others, I think they look more legit.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ning_aric

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:43:22 PM

I understand Minedblock is licensed to sell their tokens unlike most mining project scams, but older mining projects like genesis had to cancel unprofitable contracts due to the price of BTC falling and mining hashrate going higher, how does Minedblock plan to realize profits both for themselves and token holders in a bearish market trend?

gee777

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 11:41:29 PM

That was already discussed if I remember correctly. One of the team confirmed that they will use 10% to cover operational costs, distribute 75% to token holders and use the remaining 15% for the expansion of their business and to buy back tokens.

That's a fair distribution of their token and i feel that if they believe they can be able to expand with 15% then i just hope it would be enough.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 11:48:24 PM

That's a fair distribution of their token and i feel that if they believe they can be able to expand with 15% then i just hope it would be enough.
yeah am having similar thought i believe 15% is as a result of calculations so let us believe they have all it takes to create a robust business

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Sozialtourist

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 01:13:21 PM

I understand Minedblock is licensed to sell their tokens unlike most mining project scams, but older mining projects like genesis had to cancel unprofitable contracts due to the price of BTC falling and mining hashrate going higher, how does Minedblock plan to realize profits both for themselves and token holders in a bearish market trend?

That's something I am also wondering. When they are calculating with electricity costs of around $0.044 per kWh, what would be the price of BTC (or the other crypocurrencies that they plan to mine) where they break even?
ning_aric

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:41:21 PM

That's something I am also wondering. When they are calculating with electricity costs of around $0.044 per kWh, what would be the price of BTC (or the other crypocurrencies that they plan to mine) where they break even?

I know they would get cheaper electricity as well as some other mining cost, but how about in the long term? I want to know how they plan to keep making profit if BTC/altcoins goes lower.

Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 08:48:46 PM

They did a great job with the percentages. Just a quick reminder it states in the whitepaper that 95% of company is owned by token holders, and which is distributed in this order.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 10:09:01 PM

Mining is the basis of true decentralized cryptocurrencies. But with the cost of mining and difficulty getting higher and with the need for bigger equipments, most people have lost interest in the oldest way of earning free cryptocurrency.

It's not actually free. Mining in this moment is not always profitable and the impact due to the amount of energy is relevant. These are problems that the crypto ecosystem must solve to evolve.

You don’t pay for the coins you get from mining (although it costs you), insteaded you’re rewarded. It was meant to be a reward like a gift for keeping the system checked. I think the more we see mining not just as a profitable venture, the better we understand how a decentralized currency should work. I hope Minedblock realize this too.

I don't know if we're actually understanding eachothers, but if mining was just money for free we were all billionaires. It has a cost in terms of energy and CPU capacity and, in a bearish market, is not always profitable.
I hope that the market will start to grow again and I hope this project can achieve its goals, but talking about mining as a magical activity that creates free money seems to me not exact. With the greatest of respect obviously.

That's what makes Minedblock unique and popular in retailers because they (read Minedblock) are going to take care of costs, machinery etc.
We as investors/customers/subscribers just have to 'mine' :-)
I am just interpreting their whitepaper but could be wrong. Please do correct me if your understanding is different.

Okay, if you were talking about Minedblock. In general, this is the meaning of security tokens, obviously token holders do not have expenses related to mining, but only to the purchase of the tokens themselves.

Sozialtourist

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 10:09:53 PM

I know they would get cheaper electricity as well as some other mining cost, but how about in the long term? I want to know how they plan to keep making profit if BTC/altcoins goes lower.

That's exactly what I wanted to know. It's not sure that the crypto market won't go down even lower this year. But how much lower could it go before mining wouldn't be profitable anymore for MinedBlock?
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 05:24:56 AM

That's exactly what I wanted to know. It's not sure that the crypto market won't go down even lower this year. But how much lower could it go before mining wouldn't be profitable anymore for MinedBlock?

i dont believe the market is going to get lower considering the fact that it has stayed at this current level for quite sometime now i expect the market to recover instead

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 06:39:07 AM

I like the team here to talk about the machine they aim to use in the mining service, I learned using ASIC is not economically feasible and unsustainable, how does the team aim to make money from their operation?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Sozialtourist

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 11:05:40 AM

I like the team here to talk about the machine they aim to use in the mining service, I learned using ASIC is not economically feasible and unsustainable, how does the team aim to make money from their operation?

There is a part in their whitepaper about this. Since they want the possibility to mine a broad range of different cryptocurrenies, depending on which is the most profitable at the given moment, they will use a mixture of both ASIC miners (mainly Antminers from Bitmain) and GPU mining rigs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: