Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:51:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ MinedBlock ⚡️⚡️ STO Live NOW⚡️⚡️ Fully Managed Mining Service ⚡️⚡  (Read 8676 times)
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 08:50:38 PM

I’m interested in knowing what cryptocurrency would our revenue be distributed in? Most mining projects make use of ETH for payments and also you’re using Ethereum blockchain, does that mean we can only get paid in ETH?

As far as I know, it's only planned to pay out the profits in ETH. If the community asks for different options, I am sure they will consider it but right now I don't see any reason not to go with ETH. Transactions are fast and cheap and it can easily be converted by each user to any other coin/token on an exchange.

Really? I thought the rewards will be paid in the most mined coins if I remember it right? But that makes life complicated for the team.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 08:52:19 PM

I think the rewards will be paid either in ETH or in BTC. Since team member is present here, he/she can answer our query here. Thanks.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 09:28:57 PM

I’m interested in knowing what cryptocurrency would our revenue be distributed in? Most mining projects make use of ETH for payments and also you’re using Ethereum blockchain, does that mean we can only get paid in ETH?

As far as I know, it's only planned to pay out the profits in ETH. If the community asks for different options, I am sure they will consider it but right now I don't see any reason not to go with ETH. Transactions are fast and cheap and it can easily be converted by each user to any other coin/token on an exchange.

Really? I thought the rewards will be paid in the most mined coins if I remember it right? But that makes life complicated for the team.

On page 20 of their whitepaper it's clearly stated, that they will sell the coins they mine for ETH:

'Initially, we will distribute Ethereum (ETH) to the wallet holding your MBTX tokens. At a later stage we may offer distribution via a currency of a customers preference which will be configurable within the user dashboard'
MinedBlock (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 10:17:33 PM

I saw a post asking about listing Minedblock tokens some days back. I, like most investors, am new to STO token sales, listing and what ever should come next. It would be nice to see the team talk about that.

There are a number of options around listing security tokens with more traditional exchanges working on licensing so that they can also list security tokens. We will absolutely list the token on an exchange but until we raise enough funding to make the project viable it's not the highest priority.

MinedBlock (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 10:19:11 PM

Either way, listing MBTX on other exchanges will definitely boost it.
Not sure if dev team any plans for it in future.

I am totally sure that they have plans to list their tokens. But since it is a security token, it can't be listed on every exchange. They need a special security token exchange as far as I know.

Okay. This is new. Are there any security token exchange that deals solely on security tokens trading?

OpenFinance Network and tZero deal solely in security tokens
MinedBlock (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 10:36:59 PM

I understand Minedblock is licensed to sell their tokens unlike most mining project scams, but older mining projects like genesis had to cancel unprofitable contracts due to the price of BTC falling and mining hashrate going higher, how does Minedblock plan to realize profits both for themselves and token holders in a bearish market trend?

We will be able to manage that by switching between the assets we mine and the fact that we have low running costs. 75% of profits will be shared equally between token holders. The founders will only have 5% of the 75% profits with the remaining 95% being available to investors.

MinedBlock (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 10:42:43 PM

Since MinedBlock is a STO-based security token project, can Tokens be sold or listed on exchanges?  Will mining only be in BTC and ETH,  or  mining other Altcoins?

Currently, the exchange options for security tokens are limited but there are some that are ready to go. As it stands today BTC and ETH are the most profitable assets to mine but the plan is to add other altcoins to mine over time to reduce the risk of volatility affecting the returns we can provide
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 10:43:11 PM

I think the rewards will be paid either in ETH or in BTC. Since team member is present here, he/she can answer our query here. Thanks.

ETH is definitely the best option as it stands with other coin the team need to carry exchange which I believe is not going to be the best option

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Sozialtourist

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 02:41:09 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2019, 02:52:46 PM by Sozialtourist

I understand Minedblock is licensed to sell their tokens unlike most mining project scams, but older mining projects like genesis had to cancel unprofitable contracts due to the price of BTC falling and mining hashrate going higher, how does Minedblock plan to realize profits both for themselves and token holders in a bearish market trend?

We will be able to manage that by switching between the assets we mine and the fact that we have low running costs. 75% of profits will be shared equally between token holders. The founders will only have 5% of the 75% profits with the remaining 95% being available to investors.

But since you have a set of different mining equipment, you cannot completely switch to one coin that you mine, right? I mean with your ASIC miners you cannot mine ETH, for example. So would you also switch off part of your mining gear, if it is not profitable to run them at that moment?

nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 05:23:40 PM

Please excuse my ignorance. When the team is officially starting the mining? Means if they have request today from some partner, are they ready to start today it self?

dcoolguy84
Copper Member

Activity: 425

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 07:14:54 PM

Please excuse my ignorance. When the team is officially starting the mining? Means if they have request today from some partner, are they ready to start today it self?

As far as i know, mining stations are not yet setup. most probably after ICO it will happen once soft/hard cap is reached.
I think budget allocations are already decided while drafting whitepapers.

Sozialtourist

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 08:09:02 PM

Can anyone tell me for how long their pre-sale will continue? I first thought it will only run for a month, which would mean it is already over but it seems like it hasen't finished yet. And from when on will the main-sale start?
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 03:07:22 PM

Can anyone tell me for how long their pre-sale will continue? I first thought it will only run for a month, which would mean it is already over but it seems like it hasen't finished yet. And from when on will the main-sale start?
They are still on presell stage? I though they were in private sell last time i stopped by to check out on it! Maybe i need to check in their telegram channel to get updated  with recent status!!!
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 03:24:53 PM

They are still on presell stage? I though they were in private sell last time i stopped by to check out on it! Maybe i need to check in their telegram channel to get updated  with recent status!!!

Same here. I think they are still on private sale stage. I might be wrong though but I have not updated myself on this project for a while now.
Sozialtourist

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 04:03:31 PM

They are still on presell stage? I though they were in private sell last time i stopped by to check out on it! Maybe i need to check in their telegram channel to get updated  with recent status!!!

Same here. I think they are still on private sale stage. I might be wrong though but I have not updated myself on this project for a while now.

Usually, the private sale comes before the pre-sale (although I guess they had no private sale at all) and the thread title here in the forum says that the pre-sale is live starting from the 15th of February.

In the meantime, I checked ICOBench (https://icobench.com/ico/minedblock). If the information there is correct, the pre-sale will run until the end of March, directly followed by their main STO. However, I couldn't find any information on the official website so I am not sure if the dates on ICOBench are correct.
dcoolguy84
Copper Member

Activity: 425

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 06:46:11 PM

They are still on presell stage? I though they were in private sell last time i stopped by to check out on it! Maybe i need to check in their telegram channel to get updated  with recent status!!!

Usually, the private sale comes before the pre-sale (although I guess they had no private sale at all) and the thread title here in the forum says that the pre-sale is live starting from the 15th of February.

In the meantime, I checked ICOBench (https://icobench.com/ico/minedblock). If the information there is correct, the pre-sale will run until the end of March, directly followed by their main STO. However, I couldn't find any information on the official website so I am not sure if the dates on ICOBench are correct.

Right, me too think pre-sale will continue untill ico goes on. Once finished then we will come to know soft/hard cap reached or not.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 07:10:04 PM

Right, me too think pre-sale will continue untill ico goes on. Once finished then we will come to know soft/hard cap reached or not.

Presale will go on until March end. This is what I remember from popular ICO review sites when I saw the project first.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 07:11:22 PM

Mainsale will start immediately after the pre-sale. May be starting from 1st of April? Price is changing for the mainsale?

Sozialtourist

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 07:36:43 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2019, 09:29:59 PM by Sozialtourist

Mainsale will start immediately after the pre-sale. May be starting from 1st of April? Price is changing for the mainsale?

As far as I know, the pre-sale gives you a 33% bonus. So there won't be any bonus at the mainsale. While the price per token in the pre-sale is $0.10, main-sale price will be $0,15.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:22:19 PM

Presale will go on until March end. This is what I remember from popular ICO review sites when I saw the project first.

I must commend Minedblock team on getting a good rating on most popular ICO Review sites. I hope Minedblock team gives more updates on progress of the token sales.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: