Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:01:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ MinedBlock ⚡️⚡️ STO Live NOW⚡️⚡️ Fully Managed Mining Service ⚡️⚡  (Read 8685 times)
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 02:07:07 AM

I haven't been online over the last 2 weeks. Can anyone sum up quickly the news about MinedBlock for me? Did they manage to reach their softcap yet?

Welcome back. I just heard that they have reduced their softcap which is quite interesting. But I could not understand the rationale behind this change in the last minute.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
MinedBlock_Paul

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 08:35:31 AM

I haven't been online over the last 2 weeks. Can anyone sum up quickly the news about MinedBlock for me? Did they manage to reach their softcap yet?

Welcome back. I just heard that they have reduced their softcap which is quite interesting. But I could not understand the rationale behind this change in the last minute.

Refer to the update at the bottom of page 58,

But in short the reason for the halving of the softcap...

• We can become operational on this softcap and create an operation farm before seeking further investment
  • We make ouselves more attractive as it's less risk for an investor to help us get started
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 11:11:25 AM

• We can become operational on this softcap and create an operation farm before seeking further investment
  • We make ouselves more attractive as it's less risk for an investor to help us get started

This is a noce move from your end. I guess starting with even the little fund you acquired is better than giving up on the whole idea.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 12:22:33 PM

Yeah, softcap hasn't been reached but after the first IEO on DCoin didn't go as planned it was lowered from 1 million USD to $500.000. Fingers crossed that it will be reached soon now so that they can actually start to build their mining farm.

Softcap has been reduced now? Do you somehow have the official confirmation from the team? Anywhere its published? Why they did so?

i thought they have reached their softcap i don't understand the reduction of softcap, i don't think their is any official news about that from the team.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 01:25:42 PM

Yeah, softcap hasn't been reached but after the first IEO on DCoin didn't go as planned it was lowered from 1 million USD to $500.000. Fingers crossed that it will be reached soon now so that they can actually start to build their mining farm.

Softcap has been reduced now? Do you somehow have the official confirmation from the team? Anywhere its published? Why they did so?

i thought they have reached their softcap i don't understand the reduction of softcap, i don't think their is any official news about that from the team.

But tokens sale /IEO started only yesterday so when they reached softcap? Did they got private jnvestment? Is there any link where I can check IEO live status?
MinedBlock_Paul

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 01:46:31 PM

But tokens sale /IEO started only yesterday so when they reached softcap? Did they got private jnvestment? Is there any link where I can check IEO live status?

P2Pb2b don't have a live tracker, we will announce from the reports received after each stage
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 06:44:38 PM

P2Pb2b don't have a live tracker, we will announce from the reports received after each stage

If I remember correctly you said that you are in close talk with some private/insitutional investors that are interested in your project. Do you have any news from that side that you can share with us?
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 08:37:16 PM

This is a noce move from your end. I guess starting with even the little fund you acquired is better than giving up on the whole idea.

Totally, once they're on the move it can only get better, like stated above investors would have less risk investing in a working project.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 09:01:47 PM

They did reach the softcap stage and i believe they said something about kicking off with that if i'm not mistaken, the last three threads should be enough for you to glance through and perhaps see things for yourself as they stated some facts to buttress their points and willingness to succeed despite the tough terrain that they are into but do go through the threads

Nope softcap haven't been reached yet. I just did a search on the telegram group plus I read somewhere in the threads where Paul made a mention of this too.

I guess IEO is started

Thanks for the clarification on that aspect, my bad, guess i just need to get tentative information on that aspect, by what means have they been using in raising the funds before the IEO and what was the duration?, i want to see a situation whereby they become successful in delivering their services to the cryptocurrency community, the mining industry is really in need of that
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 09:23:07 PM

If I remember correctly you said that you are in close talk with some private/insitutional investors that are interested in your project. Do you have any news from that side that you can share with us?

i have done some digging on all their social platform in search of new information about this i believe once made public a lot investor's trust will increase

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
MinedBlock_Paul

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 09:27:14 PM

They did reach the softcap stage and i believe they said something about kicking off with that if i'm not mistaken, the last three threads should be enough for you to glance through and perhaps see things for yourself as they stated some facts to buttress their points and willingness to succeed despite the tough terrain that they are into but do go through the threads

Nope softcap haven't been reached yet. I just did a search on the telegram group plus I read somewhere in the threads where Paul made a mention of this too.

I guess IEO is started

Thanks for the clarification on that aspect, my bad, guess i just need to get tentative information on that aspect, by what means have they been using in raising the funds before the IEO and what was the duration?, i want to see a situation whereby they become successful in delivering their services to the cryptocurrency community, the mining industry is really in need of that

All of our funds spent have been sourced from the founders pockets. Hence the lack of marketing, however we have just partnered with a marketing company who are vested in the project by accepting native tokens as payment for their services. We are awaiting publication of our latest press release on abc, fox, nbc, reuters & other crypto channels.
Sozialtourist

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 10:02:20 PM

I guess IEO is started

All of our funds spent have been sourced from the founders pockets. Hence the lack of marketing, however we have just partnered with a marketing company who are vested in the project by accepting native tokens as payment for their services. We are awaiting publication of our latest press release on abc, fox, nbc, reuters & other crypto channels.

I hope this comes asap. It would have been ideal to have such a marketing campaign running before the start of the token sale. If you will release articles about your project on all the websites you mentioned, this could attract a lot more people.
gee777

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 11:04:32 PM

I guess IEO is started

I hope this comes asap. It would have been ideal to have such a marketing campaign running before the start of the token sale. If you will release articles about your project on all the websites you mentioned, this could attract a lot more people.

Wow. That is really some great level of dedication from the founder. Kudos to the new marketing contract. I hope they are able to deliver wll and take mindblock to the next level.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 04:47:24 AM

I guess IEO is started

Wow. That is really some great level of dedication from the founder. Kudos to the new marketing contract. I hope they are able to deliver wll and take mindblock to the next level.

Bitcoin again below 10k. Mining is still profitable, but what will happen just in case Bitcoin goes below profitable margin. Whta minedblock will do in this case ?
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 06:30:36 AM

I guess IEO is started

Yep, just saw that the IEO on P2PB2B has started. Let's just hope that this one works out better than the previous one on DCoin. I am still of the opinion that MinedBlock should have started another thread here in the forum about what happened for them with DCoin faking IEO progress. So that other projects are warned doing business with such shady exchanges (which probably also charge a lot of money for their IEO services).

Projects are quite reluctant to take this route due to a lot of factors, one of which is not willing to play in the mud and fight dirty in the public thereby hurting own brand. I would say Mineblock should move on and hope the new IEO delivers on their promise.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 08:02:53 AM

I’m very much interested in mining projects. I think they seem to be very profitable. Unfortunately, I can’t mine bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency myself, and when I tried, I couldn’t make the time to keep my miners working and maintained. I think Minedblock passive mining income is a better option.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
MinedBlock (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 08:21:15 AM

I’m very much interested in mining projects. I think they seem to be very profitable. Unfortunately, I can’t mine bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency myself, and when I tried, I couldn’t make the time to keep my miners working and maintained. I think Minedblock passive mining income is a better option.

This is why our Dual token structure will work to great effect!
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 08:32:23 AM

I guess IEO is started

Yep, just saw that the IEO on P2PB2B has started. Let's just hope that this one works out better than the previous one on DCoin. I am still of the opinion that MinedBlock should have started another thread here in the forum about what happened for them with DCoin faking IEO progress. So that other projects are warned doing business with such shady exchanges (which probably also charge a lot of money for their IEO services).

Projects are quite reluctant to take this route due to a lot of factors, one of which is not willing to play in the mud and fight dirty in the public thereby hurting own brand. I would say Mineblock should move on and hope the new IEO delivers on their promise.
And I'm sure the team must have considered everything and the team chose not to take this route, maybe it was the right decision and I hope that what you say is that you hope the new IEO can fulfill their promises that can really be realized

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Sozialtourist

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 09:33:18 AM

Will it be possible to easily convert one token into the other? I can imagine that changing MTBU to MTBX should be possible from your side but the other way round?
MinedBlock_Paul

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 02:38:07 PM

https://i.imgur.com/gPlIag0.jpg

Will it be possible to easily convert one token into the other? I can imagine that changing MTBU to MTBX should be possible from your side but the other way round?

MBTU can be used to purchase MBTX. MBTX holders will receive some MBTU for free (Limited to the first 30m MBTX holders)
MBTX is a security token and will deliver in a different way to MBTU, it’s not designed to be a payment currency
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: