Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:31:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ MinedBlock ⚡️⚡️ STO Live NOW⚡️⚡️ Fully Managed Mining Service ⚡️⚡  (Read 8678 times)
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 09:04:35 AM

From my understanding of the project, minedblock security tokens is more like a token that gives one the mineable right to some mining rigs where several cryptocurrencies can be mined. The mineable right should be temporarily in nature to give others the opportunity to mine

No, the secuirty token is more like a share of their company and it gives you the right to receive part of what the company ears with mining as some kind of dividends.

Thank you for the clarification, it's a good decision for the team to give investors an opportunity to share in the company's earnings. Do you have any idea on how often the dividend would be paid to the investors and if there's a yardstick to know what every investor is entitled to receive.

I'll also love to know duration for each dividend payment, would the investors receive their dividend daily, monthly quarterly or annually. The timing of the distribution is necessary to ensure that investors know what they are up for. I'll suggest that the distribution of the dividend should be monthly in extreme condition as annually would not be attractive, in my opinion.

In my opinion, the duration for dividend payments should be weekly or daily. The cryptocurrency space is highly volatile and several people see investment in this industry to be short term and prefer getting their returns as soon as possible. I'll love to know the cryptocurrency which the team intends to utilize in the dividend settlement.
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 11:06:21 AM

From my understanding of the project, minedblock security tokens is more like a token that gives one the mineable right to some mining rigs where several cryptocurrencies can be mined. The mineable right should be temporarily in nature to give others the opportunity to mine

No, the secuirty token is more like a share of their company and it gives you the right to receive part of what the company ears with mining as some kind of dividends.

Thank you for the clarification, it's a good decision for the team to give investors an opportunity to share in the company's earnings. Do you have any idea on how often the dividend would be paid to the investors and if there's a yardstick to know what every investor is entitled to receive.

I'll also love to know duration for each dividend payment, would the investors receive their dividend daily, monthly quarterly or annually. The timing of the distribution is necessary to ensure that investors know what they are up for. I'll suggest that the distribution of the dividend should be monthly in extreme condition as annually would not be attractive, in my opinion.

In my opinion, the duration for dividend payments should be weekly or daily. The cryptocurrency space is highly volatile and several people see investment in this industry to be short term and prefer getting their returns as soon as possible. I'll love to know the cryptocurrency which the team intends to utilize in the dividend settlement.
I think your opinion about the duration of the dividend payment is good too and hopefully your opinion can be considered by his team, we'll see if his team will respond well or not to that matter

gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2019, 12:38:27 PM

So MBTU will start IEO stage 2 on August 5 in P2P2B2B, will MBTU do IEOs on other exchanges or only on P2P2B2B?

Only on P2P2B2B exchange as stated on the telegram group, I hope they record a successful sale.

I hope too, it's 5th day of tokens sale/IEO but not sure how many tokens they sold till now. Since the IEO will run through August month also, can we see weekly updates?

There is no information about what is being sold now, but the team will definitely announce it and after the sale of the IEO in August there will be an update.

Team will wait for the confirmation from exchange to know how much tokens sold. Give them some time, at this time they are busy with marketing I guess.

Is that how it is done? Isn't it the project supposed to be aware of how well the sales is going as the IEO is on?
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 01:36:29 PM

Payouts will be on a monthly basis. That's totally reasonable, I don't really see the need for weekly or even daily payouts. But what they really should have is a dashboard where you can monitor the profits you are supposed to get.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 04:57:18 PM

Payouts will be on a monthly basis. That's totally reasonable, I don't really see the need for weekly or even daily payouts. But what they really should have is a dashboard where you can monitor the profits you are supposed to get.

Monthly payments is good for me and I agree with you as regards the dashboard for monitoring profits, but I don't think its realistic because the payment would be made based on your holdings at the time of the monthly Snapshots and the minedblock would not want to show the investors the total profit or earnings made for the month, I guess that information could be seen to be confidential.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 05:09:05 PM

Monthly payments is good for me and I agree with you as regards the dashboard for monitoring profits, but I don't think its realistic because the payment would be made based on your holdings at the time of the monthly Snapshots and the minedblock would not want to show the investors the total profit or earnings made for the month, I guess that information could be seen to be confidential.

The only way that a dashboard could be relevant is when the public is given an opportunity to stake their tokens for a period of time and the number of tokens staked as well as the income to be derived would be made available in the dashboard for the investors to see their earnings.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 05:41:32 PM

In my opinion, the duration for payment is not bad, as it would help to ensure that the amount to be paid is relatively substantial for all holders or investors of the project. I'll like to know if there's any update on the cryptocurrency which would be used for the dividend payments.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 05:58:03 PM

In my opinion, the duration for payment is not bad, as it would help to ensure that the amount to be paid is relatively substantial for all holders or investors of the project. I'll like to know if there's any update on the cryptocurrency which would be used for the dividend payments.

I would prefer if the dividend is paid with Bitcoin or ethereum, though it's possible for the team to pay dividend in the project tokens. I believe that payment of dividend with ethereum or bitcoin would be much more appreciated by the investors.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 06:26:51 PM

I think your opinion about the duration of the dividend payment is good too and hopefully your opinion can be considered by his team, we'll see if his team will respond well or not to that matter

Team member is always around here and he responds to all sort of queries here in this thread. As far as I know dividend payment will most likely in ETH or BTC.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 06:34:27 PM

What is the exact status of the IEO now? Is that already started? If so, how much they have raised now? Is it going pretty fast? I would love to hear it from the team.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Sozialtourist

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 09:38:42 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2019, 09:49:37 PM by Sozialtourist

What is the exact status of the IEO now? Is that already started? If so, how much they have raised now? Is it going pretty fast? I would love to hear it from the team.

I am not from the team so I don't know what they have raised so far. But the IEO is already running on P2PB2B since 6 days (22nd). IIRC Paul said here in the thread that they will post the first results after the first round/week is over.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 01:55:42 AM

I am not from the team so I don't know what they have raised so far. But the IEO is already running on P2PB2B since 6 days (22nd). IIRC Paul said here in the thread that they will post the first results after the first round/week is over.

Hopefully we will come to know the results today or tomorrow. I am eager to know how IEO is going on. Specifically when the exchange is also not that familiar for me.
lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 04:16:06 AM

Hopefully we will come to know the results today or tomorrow. I am eager to know how IEO is going on. Specifically when the exchange is also not that familiar for me.
Hope all of us also hope that we can know the results as soon as possible and let's just look at the most important thing, keep on following the developments

Sozialtourist

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 07:39:13 PM

I would really like to know if the team can disclose some information about potential private investors. There was this contest with other upcoming mining projects that Minedblock won. And if I remember correctly, they said that due to this contest they got in touch with some investors. But that was already quite some time ago. I wish they could give us an update here.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 07:49:41 PM

I've been hearing several information about this project. One of such information is that the project offers a share of its revenue to holders of the token. Am not certain if its for holders of MBTX or that of MBTU. I'll appreciate every form of enlightenment to enable me make a decision on the tokens to purchase.

The security sale is open at the moment, to purchase security tokens, you need to go through our website https://www.minedblock.io and register an account. Once this has been done you can then proceed with KYC and then we can talk about the purchase of securities. If you want a passive income and this route is most convenient for you than this is our best token! For those looking to flip a return you can purchase via our IEO and wait for listing (shortly after IEO). Or save them to either purchase our security tokens and earn a passive income or you can use them as per the one pager a couple of post above. But the gist is you purchase a package with your tokens, which is inclusive of the service fees, and earn a return monthly on the profits of the equipment you’ve hired.

Again you can either message me on telegram or email me paul@minedblock.io

This is indeed very cool. I wasn't aware of the passive income modality on MinedBlock, just seeing it for the first time. I would like to know which which cryptocurrency would be used for paying the passive income and the duration of payment?

Great. And thanks for the email, an easier way to reach out to the team. I don’t know if my suggestion would make any difference (if you’ve probably set up a smart contract), but I think it would be great to make payments in all different tokens mined within the month.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 07:53:49 PM

I don’t know how much rounds there’re going to have. Any idea how many rounds you’ll be having on P2PB2B and would you have different discount for investors on different rounds?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 09:52:34 PM

I see you have another round of IEO going on. Who manages your second round of IEO? Do I need KYC to kick start investing through the new exchange?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Sozialtourist

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 10:45:49 PM

I see you have another round of IEO going on. Who manages your second round of IEO? Do I need KYC to kick start investing through the new exchange?

Do you see that they have another round going on atm? At P2PB2B you can only see that Minedblock is "Completed". As far as I know, the next round will start on the 5th of August. Currently, the sale is paused after the first stage with a 25 % bonus ended on July 28th.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 04:35:09 AM

The first round ended about two days ago and it would take some time for the team to get all the necessary information from the exchange platform where the IEO was conducted. In my opinion, let's give some time for the team to compute the results and get back to us.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 04:52:17 AM

I don’t know how much rounds there’re going to have. Any idea how many rounds you’ll be having on P2PB2B and would you have different discount for investors on different rounds?

I guess the number of rounds would be dependent on the amount raised on each round. The tokensales is expected to raise some funds for the project and thiswwould be divided into several rounds to give the community the opportunity to purchase the tokens within a range of periods. I believe the team hasn't updated the community on the number of rounds to be undergone.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: