Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:52:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency investment  (Read 2907 times)
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 05:44:10 PM

I used to get worked up over a loss in cryptocurrency not until I realized that these losses can be mitigated using the right investment strategy.
Investing and holding a coin is not the issue here, the issue is knowing when to sell.
The most successful investors are those who know when exactly to sell.
And to do that, one need doses of patience so as not to fomo and sell at loss.
The difference between the rich and the poor is simply the ability to know the right time to sell.

Most of the community investors in this industry get their profit when they are investing into ico or altcoins in the exchange site platform.
This is the easiest method actually for us to earn here in this business concept. Or if your not sure about in selling your coins in the right time
better to hold it in a long term.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 06:11:27 PM

I think the most important thing is when you decide to invest. When the market is in the growth phase, buying coin top and hold is a wise choice, but with the market going down like last year I think standing out is a better choice than market entry .
When the market is growing without rollbacks as it is now better to sell part of the funds , and wait for the rollback and then enter again ,it is better not to get profit than then sit at a loss for 2 years , hodl is not always a good strategy many coins will be dead in a couple of years

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Woolles890

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 06:18:58 PM

I used to get worked up over a loss in cryptocurrency not until I realized that these losses can be mitigated using the right investment strategy.
Investing and holding a coin is not the issue here, the issue is knowing when to sell.
The difference between the rich and the poor is simply the ability to know the right time to sell.

Most of the community investors in this industry get their profit when they are investing into ico or altcoins in the exchange site platform.
This is the easiest method actually for us to earn here in this business concept. Or if your not sure about in selling your coins in the right time
better to hold it in a long term.

Indeed, many are investing in crypto and this is indeed an easy asset to benefit from being able to manage it. Many investors take advantage of the green market to get profits and certainly buy when the value is low.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jackrodwell
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 06:38:44 PM

Actually, if our strategy is right in buying and selling coins, it will certainly be rich from crypto, especially if you can find coins that have good potential in the future and have patience in selling coins, surely we will have lots of money, essentially patient and buy good coins, that's only

I do agree with your point, patient is very require in Crypto and not investing in the wrong coin,crypto investment is very dicy to understand, learning and studying is key for anyone to break-even.
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 07:37:44 PM

It is necessary to have a plan for all your actions. Every time you need to think about what you are doing and whether you are in the wake of the conjuncture of the market. Perhaps you need to fix something in your investment strategy if you constantly make mistakes.
The main thing is to thoroughly study the project before investing money in it, and you should have no doubts.

Jenkins33

Activity: 194

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 08:45:52 PM

The right investment strategy is to buy as many Bitcoins as you can while the price is low and postpone them for several years. Then go about your business, in a few years you will see how this coin will rise in price.

cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 09:34:41 PM

Only a medium knows when the exact time is to buy or sell, but profit taking is very important
for having positive ROI. The aim is to buy low and sell high, but it is easier to be said than done.

jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 09:40:28 PM

Only a medium knows when the exact time is to buy or sell, but profit taking is very important
for having positive ROI. The aim is to buy low and sell high, but it is easier to be said than done.
What medium do you mean?
Even without relying with the others we could see and understand by our won if this is the right time to invest or not. Its our common instinct, only we need to analyze the market and choose the best coin among the thousand of existed today.
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 09:45:37 PM

One of the good investment right now is the investing in cryptocurrencies which is now totally good because of the rising price on the market. I started my investment in cryptocurrencies last year where the price of cryptocurrencies where totally down but even it is down I keep on doing investment. I have been using different wallet where it keep my assets safe and secure. In addition to that, right now I found another crypto wallet and at the same it is crypto exchange where I can easily convert or sell my assets into another assets. I also recommend this to my friends who now also use it and right now I still using Darb on my investing and trading because of it's fast transaction.

You need to invest when the price is low and stable, and the coin must be promising, so that price may eventually rise.
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 11:19:52 PM

investing in crypto really requires patience and the right strategy, we must know when the best time to sell and make a profit, when prices are down then we should not sell with losses because it is not the right choice, you must keep holding coins until prices increase
for beginners it is very necessary knowledge about when the right time to buy and when the right time to sell, beginners must have basic knowledge about investing in crypto so that the risk of loss can be minimized

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 11:40:35 PM

The potential and investment opportunities in the crypto market are huge. Besides, the risks are also very large in transactions. Waiting for a good situation and investment in time also brings great success. For investors, therefore, investors need many factors such as experience and patience in investment.
H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 03:36:32 AM

To know when is the good time to sell, is not easy because we won't know the market movements in the future.
A good patience will be necessary to hold your coin if it still on the bearish condition. Peoples tend to sell their coin if the value is falling, to cut the loss.

kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 03:46:24 AM

To find out when to sell, you must continue to monitor the progress of the price of coins that you invest. And sell when the price of a coin goes up and if the price hasn't gone up, I think you have to be patient. I am sure that if the opportunity for prices to rise is very large. For long-term investments, you have to choose coins that have good potential.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 03:52:28 AM

This is a free market and everyone is responsible for their own success in crypto. This is why it is very imperative to study and learn more about various investment strategies in crypto in order to know which one to adopt during a particular period of time. This will also guide the investor to know the right coin to invest in at that point in time, how long to hold and when to sell to make profit.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Nitori_m

Activity: 346
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:01:17 AM

Timing is very crucial but also investing in the right coin with prospective is also paramount
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:46:51 AM

Everyone already knows that to get a profit in trading, buy at a low price and sell at a high price. Maybe that is the main thing that must be known. The problem is when the altcoin price always goes down and we still hold the altcoin. Is it better to cut loss or wait for prices to rise again. Because it's been holding the altcoin for too long. Because we don't want to trade on one altcoin.
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:13:20 AM

Timing is very crucial but also investing in the right coin with prospective is also paramount
I would say that if you have the opportunity to invest 2-3 thousand dollars a month in a cryptocurrency and not worry about a drop of the price, then in 5-10 years you will be very rich

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
todayin

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:30:39 AM

i agree with some of your views. however, the time to buy coins is also very important. Ordinary investors cannot the internal secrets of coins. but we can predict the long-term trend of some mainstream coins.
logisticalmother

Activity: 299

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:43:00 AM

that is the system that I usually use before investing by looking at the right time, then we are safe to invest, but not only in terms of time, we may also have to see conditions in which a market that plays a big role in investing in coin dimarket prices makes us know which one is suitable to invest.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 12:49:28 PM

Cryptocurrency investment have plenty of advantages and disadvantages to all the investors. Most of the investors that are crumbling are the newbies or the starting individuals especially if they lack some research or they were unable to dig up some useful knowledge to counter the disadvantages of crypto currency investment.

The best thing to do if you want to be part in cryptocurrency investors, you need to ready yourself first and don't be greedy. You can start from small amount of investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: