Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:11:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 [220] 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 417 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012  (Read 1070031 times)
bytemuma

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 01:48:52 PM

total bytecoins 184 000 000 000 ?  and now already 171 950 398 069 ?

Yes that's the true, you better buy it now until is cheap.

It could get even cheaper.

Everything is possible, but right now no one is pumping or promoting the coin, and the trend is up, but you can wait for some one to dump.

In my case i am going to wait to buy a little more.

If they deliver everything they say in the roadmap, well, they are top notch in cryptonote technology, making everyone else just apprentices.

███
                              █████
           ██           █████████              ██
       █████         
█████████         ██████
     ████████         
█████         █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
            ████████              █████████
               █████       ███       █████

███       ██       █████       ██       ███
    █████            █████████            █████
█████████    █████████████    █████████
      ███        ██      █████      ██      ███
               █████      ███       █████
         ████████       
███       █████████
     ████████         
█████        █████████
       █████         
█████████        ██████
           ██           
█████████           ██
                              █████
                                ███

Adonx.one

◆ Twitter
◆ Telegram
◆ Discord

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
papa_lazzarou

Activity: 649

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 02:13:14 PM

Everything is possible, but right now no one is pumping or promoting the coin, and the trend is up, but you can wait for some one to dump.

If they deliver everything they say in the roadmap, well, they are top notch in cryptonote technology, making everyone else just apprentices.

Wake up, man.

You can thank me later.
bytemuma

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 03:25:29 PM

Wake up, man.

You can thank me later.

I thank you right now.

I did read most of of that topic, and i can make my own decisions.

I think most of the users are upset because when they had knowledge of bytecoin a large portion was already mined, and so what? If anyone wants the coin he can mine it with a lousy computer.

For me bitcoin is much more unfair, i can`t mining it and i only knew of is existence in 2013.

I like cryptonote coins, xmr, xdn, dsh, etc... but Bytecoin is the first and i want some of them also. The future is unpredictable.

███
                              █████
       █████         
█████████         ██████
     ████████         
█████         █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████

████████       
███       █████████
     ████████         
█████        █████████
       █████         
█████████        ██████
           ██           
█████████           ██
                              █████
                                ███

Adonx.one

◆ Twitter
◆ Telegram
◆ Discord

smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 12:01:50 AM

I think most of the users are upset because when they had knowledge of bytecoin a large portion was already mined, and so what?

If anyone wants the coin he can mine it with a lousy computer.

For me bitcoin is much more unfair, i can`t mining it and i only knew of is existence in 2013.

If that were the reason for users being upset, then you would be right somewhat.

However, that is not the reason users are upset. Users are upset because the Bytecoin project is an abject fraud, the back story is a lie, and 82% of the coins were in-effect premined and then misrepresented.

It isn't a question of 'fairness' it is one of distaste and distrust.

People don't want to be associated with ugly lies and fraud, nor do they want to support it or the people behind it.

papa_lazzarou

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 08:42:15 AM

I think most of the users are upset because when they had knowledge of bytecoin a large portion was already mined, and so what? If anyone wants the coin he can mine it with a lousy computer.

Fairness is beside the point. BCN traded at 3 to 5 sats for quite some time so you seemingly could have accumulated a meaningful number of coins. Except you couldn't because the guys with the stash  didn't want to. And that is the problem.
bytemuma

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 02:37:05 PM

@smooth
@papa_lazzarou

Please be honest, you don't own any BCN? I bet you do for the same reason i do.

Don't be angry with BCN devs, I am not, they created the coin, so is their coin.

Every person has a different view of is reality according to his life/education and difficulties, i am gonna buy a little more when i have the money and forget about for at lest 2 years, if i lose everything, it's a lesson of life. Smiley

We can not always win.

In my life i have this thought: We only know the true taste of sweet after we tasted the bitterness.

███
                              █████
       █████         
█████████         ██████
     ████████         
█████         █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████

████████       
███       █████████
     ████████         
█████        █████████
       █████         
█████████        ██████
           ██           
█████████           ██
                              █████
                                ███

Adonx.one

◆ Twitter
◆ Telegram
◆ Discord

papa_lazzarou

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 04:48:43 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2015, 05:00:09 PM by papa_lazzarou

@smooth
@papa_lazzarou

Don't be angry with BCN devs, I am not, they created the coin, so is their coin.

Every person has a different view of is reality according to his life/education and difficulties, i am gonna buy a little more when i have the money and forget about for at lest 2 years, if i lose everything, it's a lesson of life. Smiley

We can not always win.

In my life i have this thought: We only know the true taste of sweet after we tasted the bitterness.

The way you asked the question makes me think you won't believe me, but here it goes.

I don't own any BCN since 28-07-2014.

Edit: A question someone asked in another thread reminded me of asking you this. Are you aware the original cryptonight miner released with bytecoin was deliberately crippled? That makes you think, doesn't it? Roll Eyes
bytemuma

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 04:53:39 PM

@smooth
@papa_lazzarou

We can not always win.

The way you asked the question makes me think you won't believe me, but here it goes.

The question was not to offend you, if i did, i am sorry.

Peace to you.

███
                              █████
       █████         
█████████         ██████
     ████████         
█████         █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████

████████       
███       █████████
     ████████         
█████        █████████
       █████         
█████████        ██████
           ██           
█████████           ██
                              █████
                                ███

Adonx.one

◆ Twitter
◆ Telegram
◆ Discord

papa_lazzarou

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 05:11:25 PM

@smooth
@papa_lazzarou

We can not always win.

The question was not to offend you, if i did, i am sorry.

Peace to you.

No offense taken. btw, did you see my edit? ^
Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 01:06:08 PM

Greetings guys!

I’d like to invite you all to a brand new, freshly established Bytecoin forum - bytecointalk.org

Keeping in mind further grows of Bytecoin community I think it’s about time we launch a dedicated forum that will fit all users - both newcomers and oldschool.

I hope that Bytecoin devs won’t miss it and will join us on occasion. Smiley

So, without further adieu,  welcome to bytecointalk.org

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████