Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:35:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 417 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012  (Read 1070064 times)
nade70

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 03:36:22 AM

this on twitter

Bytecoin BCN ‏@Bytecoin_BCN Sep 19

d808. Greetings! Throughout this week me and Bytecoin have been staying in, preparing to join #OpenBazaar ... http://bytecoin.org/news

Is Bytecoin going to be joining Open Bazaar? Please confirm or deny Smiley
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 05:45:48 AM

He doesn't and his own statements have already included contradictions that demonstrate he is lying. No I won't identify how, but I'm certain he is a fake.

Humm! Yes, that is the Monero way. State 'facts' without any proof but any other viewpoint must provide proof to a level commensurate with criminal prosecution.

We're tired of it. And we're tired of you and your stupid Monero bullshit!

Sounds more like the BCN way:

1. Make claims of BCN being around in 2012.

2. Get called out on your claim

3. Divert attention instead of proving your claim when being called out.

Typical troll/scammer bullshit. Nothing new here. Seen it about 1000 times since I've been here.  Grin

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

J1mb0

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 08:24:38 AM

Typical troll/scammer bullshit. Nothing new here. Seen it about 1000 times since I've been here.  Grin

Ironic then that the Monero shills and Fudsters are so obsessed with jumping on and trashing BCN threads then. If BCN is one of a 1000 then why are they so obsessed and eaten with vitreol about it?  Tongue

They can't have it both ways.

Their line is that Monero is special, second only to Bitcoin, and will one day challenge BTC as the rightful heir to the Cryptocoin throne. They claim (without ever producing evidence) that Monero is so changed from Bytecoin that it is, to all intents and purposes, a totally unique codebase.

On the other hand we know that Monero is just a clone of Bytecoin and a shitclone at that. My definition of shitcoin? Just a fork with nothing substantially new to bring to the party.
The only thing 'new' has been a shitty broken gui wallet that is unusable and a tweaked miner - every thing else is spouted fantasy by the devs and their fanbois. Of course this type of arrogance and obsession has made anyone associated with Monero a pariah on these forums.

Smooth, Fluffy your BS has been rumbled! Look at your coin go down the pan and you have no-one to blame except yourselves and your army of shills, sock-puppets and illegal bot farmers!  Grin Your very presence on this thread proves everything I say here.

Watch, as later this month Bytecoin waves goodbye to Monero as it passes by upwards in market cap to it's rightful place, as the original at the head of the cryptonote family.  Tongue

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 12:23:16 PM

@smooth

May I ask you how did you noticed/discovered that bcn as ben 83% premined?

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
Rough

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 12:31:20 PM

He doesn't and his own statements have already included contradictions that demonstrate he is lying. No I won't identify how, but I'm certain he is a fake.

Can you enlighten me?

Or is this like all your other statements of fact and proof that people are liars?

I really haven't come across a bunch of people so imbecelic, juvenile and sad since my days with the Amiga.

btw - I sold the Moan-ero I mined - wouldn't want a coin associated with such obnoxious people. Stupid, bloody name anyway!  Tongue
TheKoziTwo
Legendary

Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 12:36:05 PM

Can you enlighten me?

Or is this like all your other statements of fact and proof that people are liars?

I really haven't come across a bunch of people so imbecelic, juvenile and sad since my days with the Amiga.

btw - I sold the Moan-ero I mined - wouldn't want a coin associated with such obnoxious people. Stupid, bloody name anyway!  Tongue
The burden of proof is on you.

smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 12:37:23 PM

Can you enlighten me?

What a surprise! One of the Bytecoin shills doesn't like Moan-ero. How can it be?

Jungian
Legendary

Activity: 930
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 12:46:15 PM

Can you enlighten me?

No you didn't. You claim BCN was too difficult to mine in 2012 (when I didn't exist, so yeah, maybe that's why it was so difficult, not to say impossible), yet you claim you have mined XMR now. Sure... sure...

I think Monero (XMR) is very interesting.
https://moneroeconomy.com/faq/why-monero-matters
Oscilson

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 12:57:00 PM

@smooth
May I ask you how did you noticed/discovered that bcn as ben 83% premined?

It is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740112.0
Rough

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 01:31:28 PM

Can you enlighten me?

The burden of proof is on you.

No it isn't.

I don't go on Monero threads (or any other) calling people liars. I couldn't care less if Smooth claimed to have a dick bigger than Ron Jeremy's or a McLaren F1 in his garage.

As I said before, I moved forward from this kind of juvanile behaviour long ago since the AmigaOS wars! I certainly do not want to repeat the experience.
slb

Activity: 598
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 01:36:52 PM

What may be the causes of "Key image already spent in blockchain" error? I got case of a wallet which showed 5,000,000 before reset, then after reset balance goes to ~2,000,000. After reset the balance is still unspendable and it returns the same error.

Forknote (create cryptocurrenies easy) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1079306.0
Dashcoin (anonymous cryptocurrency) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1020627.0
Rough

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 01:39:12 PM

Can you enlighten me?

No you didn't. You claim BCN was too difficult to mine in 2012 (when I didn't exist, so yeah, maybe that's why it was so difficult, not to say impossible), yet you claim you have mined XMR now. Sure... sure...

Are you a nutter?

I said that the mining got much more difficult. That is why I lost interest and forgot all about BCN. I am beginning to wish it had stayed forgotten!  Huh  I was only using a x61 stinkpad for gods sake!  Cheesy I have 24 core here at the moment. You guys need to get a life! Cheesy
Rough

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 01:51:16 PM

What a surprise! One of the Bytecoin shills doesn't like Moan-ero. How can it be?

What a suprise! The guy who was brazenly called a liar within two posts on a forum and then finds out that the perpetrater is the biggest fan-boi of a coin, now dislikes that coin. Are you on the Autistic Spectrum Buddy?  Shocked
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 01:52:43 PM

What a suprise! The guy who was brazenly called a liar within two posts on a forum and then finds out that the perpetrater is the biggest fan-boi of a coin, now dislikes that coin. Are you on the Autistic Spectrum Buddy?  Shocked

How many more hours you have on the clock today?
J1mb0

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 02:02:12 PM

It's one I take too. And note that we're specific about it being credible - the means that a purchased forum account won't do, and if you're paying off a public figure you'd best make sure his buddies won't nab on him.

Hilarious!  Grin

The two Monero Cops. One 'Good', one Bad.

The same ones that, over and over, denied jumping on other coin threads, trolling and spreading FUD, lies, inuendo and vitriol.

The Bad cop, blatantly insulting and slandering in an obnoxious and arrogant manner. The 'Good' cop saying basically the same things but disguised as civilised observations,

Both suffering from selective memory loss.

Neither, ever, ever, ever offering a shred of proof for their claims, insults and slander.

But why should the good folk of Bytecoin care about these two clowns. It is entertaining to watch them fiddle while their shit-clone-scam-coin sinks into the crypto sewer. Bye bye, Monero. We won't miss you!  Grin

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 02:10:07 PM

Neither, ever, ever, ever offering a shred of proof for their claims, insults and slander.

There has been plenty of proof. Of course you will continue to deny it during your shilling shift, because hey, you have to feed your family. Nothing wrong with that. I understand.

But why should the good folk of Bytecoin care about these two clowns. It is entertaining to watch them fiddle while their shit-clone-scam-coin sinks into the crypto sewer. Bye bye, Monero. We won't miss you!  Grin

Don't worry if you work really hard at shilling you might be able to get back up to 5 satoshis someday. That is, if people are stupid enough to buy an 82% premine There's a sucker born every minute, so you're good.

psterryl

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 02:30:58 PM

What a suprise! The guy who was brazenly called a liar within two posts on a forum and then finds out that the perpetrater is the biggest fan-boi of a coin, now dislikes that coin. Are you on the Autistic Spectrum Buddy?  Shocked

Hi Rough,

Do you have anything to substantiate your claim that you were mining Bytecoin in 2012? I'd be really interested in the following:

- How did you obtain the Bytecoin distributables back then?
- Was there open-source code available on the darknet, or precompiled binaries?
- Where did you find the code/binaries, and do you still have any of those early copies kicking about anywhere?
- Were there any darknet forums or sites where like-minded individuals could discuss and/or trade bytecoin, and if so where?
- Was it just solo mining or was there any pool mining available?
- When viewkeys are implemented, would you be willing to share the viewkey of the address you were mining to back in late 2012? To validate your claims.

I'm genuinely interested in your answers here!
Njall

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 05:01:37 PM

Don't worry if you work really hard at shilling you might be able to get back up to 5 satoshis someday. That is, if people are stupid enough to buy an 82% premine There's a sucker born every minute, so you're good.

They are down to 4 Satoshis now? OH!
Well, perhaps the market valued in a 82% Premine, so ... price is right, down that low.
J1mb0

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 06:29:53 PM

There has been plenty of proof.

Blah, Blah Blah - where is the proof?

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 07:04:40 PM

- When viewkeys are implemented, would you be willing to share the viewkey of the address you were mining to back in late 2012? To validate your claims.

Your other questions were interesting for digging into the matter. Expect vague answers or non-answers.

However, this one won't work because the blockchain is fake. Assuming he has an actual wallet (or can get one) it would have coins from a block that say they are from 2012, but we know that to be fake. There is no difference between a fake blockchain and fake coins visible with a View Key (once implemented).

Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 417 »
  Print  

Jump to: