Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:19:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 [514] 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 ... 611 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊 The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 85571 times)
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1408

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
July 12, 2023, 09:54:54 PM

Just made my picks for the Multi Master and the more I think about it, the more I see this *sarcasm starts here* 'banger  of a card' is really a sleeper banger...  Meaning you don't expect it to be good but it turns out actually good in the end.  It could surprise us for real guys, I'm not kidding.  

Anyway, I got 8 match ups to finish inside the distance.  But for underdogs, I got just 4.  5 if you consider Azaitar an underdog.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1559

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2023, 10:25:53 PM

First of all, I don’t think it is going to happen, and I also think that Elon Musk is just trolling. A lot of people don't know, but Mark Zuckerberg is actually a black belt in jujitsu as far as I know. He was the winner of a jujitsu competition which was held during the time of Covid. Probably he is just draining and trying to get better. But at the same time, I do not underestimate the chance of the fight happening. There is a genuine chance that we will actually see them fight against each other. But right now I think Elon Musk is just having fun. Otherwise, I think Elon Musk would have trained for the fight. But instead of that, we see him posting different photos of himself being out of shape on Twitter.

There's no way Zuckerberg is a black belt. Most professional UFC fighters who train jj are not ranked that high. He competed in some tournaments but in the white-belt categories. So it's still a very long way to go for him if he ever gets there.

I don't think any of them would want that fight to be honest, so yeah, it's just 100% trolling.

Any thoughts on Aspinall Vs Tybura (UFC London)? Aspinall is definitely better but returning after a pretty bad injury so there's always some uncertainty.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
July 12, 2023, 10:54:37 PM

~
Dricus looking for support from African people while Adesanya doesn't need much to ask because they can tell he is from Africa by the color of his skin. Dricus point is that he is born in Africa and currently resides in Africa unlike those who claimed to fight for Africa. It feels like it will be a political issue soon.
Lets just say that these are independent professional fighters trying to earn a living and trying to prove that they are the best fighters and it was cringe to actually see Israel Adesanya take race and country as if he wants to prove something about his origin. Israel Adesanya is playing the race card and trying to take it to a different route might irritate some of the fans.
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2023, 02:08:49 AM

Dricus is crazy. Whatever his reason for raising such issue is just him. But I Think UFC will be invaded by politics, Trump walking with Dana in UFC 290 is like  Trump promotion.

First of all, I don’t think it is going to happen, and I also think that Elon Musk is just trolling. A lot of people don't know, but Mark Zuckerberg is actually a black belt in jujitsu as far as I know. He was the winner of a jujitsu competition which was held during the time of Covid. Probably he is just draining and trying to get better. But at the same time, I do not underestimate the chance of the fight happening. There is a genuine chance that we will actually see them fight against each other. But right now I think Elon Musk is just having fun. Otherwise, I think Elon Musk would have trained for the fight. But instead of that, we see him posting different photos of himself being out of shape on Twitter.

There's no way Zuckerberg is a black belt. Most professional UFC fighters who train jj are not ranked that high. He competed in some tournaments but in the white-belt categories. So it's still a very long way to go for him if he ever gets there.

I don't think any of them would want that fight to be honest, so yeah, it's just 100% trolling.

Any thoughts on Aspinall Vs Tybura (UFC London)? Aspinall is definitely better but returning after a pretty bad injury so there's always some uncertainty.

They are billionaires, both of them probably have plans to rule the world lol they're not gonna let Dana play them around. Mark and Elon wouldn't mind watching UFC fight nights but them inside the cage is like allowing themselves to be fooled.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
July 13, 2023, 08:58:26 AM

Both fighters are from the Africa Origin, Adesayan is from Nigeria a Yoruba tribe, he speaks the yoruba language, he visit and has given helping hands in Nigeria too.  lets not argue much about their Origin, Dricus Da is from South Africa, in South Africa we have the black and white race, let the skin colour no bother you.

in Africa, Nigeria as the giant of Africa is being jealous by the South Africa, they feel their deserve to be call the giant of Africa than Nigeria. this match between the two brothers will turn to a political ideal war. in Nigeria people are mobilizing funds to be at the stage enmass to support Adesanya.  it will be very interesting match. looking forward for it.

Yup! for sure let's not focus on the color of their skin and their nationality, for the important part here is to focus more on their upcoming fight, Israel Adesanya is the Champion and for sure he is readying his style-bending powers to counter what Dricus Du Plessis have in store for him, while Dricus has a good traction of making good study of his current opponent every nok and cranny of them, he will surely notice it all, even the great Robert Whittaker is not a match against Du Plessis but against Israel Adesanya that doesn't have any given one-sided style he will likely have some problem about it, but for sure I will still get some research on this matter,

I replayed a few times when Nickal threw a shot that knocked Woodburn to the ground because it was such a spectacular shot.
The point is that Nickal really put out the strength in his grip so that it could shoot like a bullet through steel.

It was a technical shot and Bo Nickal is pretty much capable at those part, pretty much his boxing skills was really that advance than Val Woodburn, and it was a master class striker for sure and I want to see Bo Nickal in the upper bracket of the division and fight the top rank guys over there pretty much that is what everyone wants to see for sure,

Mark Zuckerberg might learning Jui Jutsu but for sure it is not real fighting the BJJ instructor is saying what to do and he execute it that way for sure that training video was all a ploy sure experience is needed to execute this kind of moves and to enhanced it further and surely Mark Zuckerburg wants to study BJJ but he doesn't want to get hurt either well the instructor then spoon feeding Zuckerburg for sure,

Synchronice

Activity: 854
Merit: 772

Watch Bitcoin Documentary - https://t.ly/v0Nim

View Profile
July 13, 2023, 10:00:44 AM

Mark Zuckerberg won gold and silver medal, the first one in the Nogi Master 1 White Belt Feather Weight Division and the silver medal in the Gi Master 2 White Belt Feather Weight Division.
Zuckerberg's advantage is his good Jujutsu experience but Elon's advantage is his height and weight but there is a thing that I don't understand. Even if both of them agree, how will they be able to fight when they are in two completely different weight divisions? It will be very hard for Elon Musk to cut weight because of how mentally busy he is and I don't think that Mark Zuckerberg is willing to gain fat. It will take him a year or two to gain some pounds of muscle without steroids. There is a big difference in their height and weight to make this match happen. And they aren't professionals after all and are too old to lose a lot of fat or gain muscle.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1436

View Profile
July 13, 2023, 11:42:57 AM

Mark Zuckerberg won gold and silver medal, the first one in the Nogi Master 1 White Belt Feather Weight Division and the silver medal in the Gi Master 2 White Belt Feather Weight Division.
Zuckerberg's advantage is his good Jujutsu experience but Elon's advantage is his height and weight but there is a thing that I don't understand. Even if both of them agree, how will they be able to fight when they are in two completely different weight divisions? It will be very hard for Elon Musk to cut weight because of how mentally busy he is and I don't think that Mark Zuckerberg is willing to gain fat. It will take him a year or two to gain some pounds of muscle without steroids. There is a big difference in their height and weight to make this match happen. And they aren't professionals after all and are too old to lose a lot of fat or gain muscle.

How they gonna fight? Easily. First of all, that is never going to be a real mma fight. They gonna have sort of a exhibition fight, when there no strict rules about weight (for example Floyd Mayweather vs Logan Paul). Second - during first barbarian UFC tournaments, there were no strict categories as well Cheesy So seeing 70kg dude against 130kg dude was normal. Their weight difference is around 15kg. Few months of training and the difference would be 10kg, which is close to catch weight in UFC Cheesy Anyway their fight gonna be like first one to land a solid lucky punch, and they both would run out of stamina by the second round.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2023, 01:58:18 PM

You know the event sucks when nobody is talking about it itt but me.  Lolol.

Here you go guys, a couple of pre fight interviews from the girls in the main event.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  Enjoy...

Holly Holm: 'I Do Feel Like I am One Fight Away From the Title'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m5MZBEVTVQ

Mayra Bueno Silva: 'I Want to Hurt Her'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY0fsVNSaKw

Anyway, it could still be a good event for betting since the lines wouldn't be that sharp as no money is really piling in the books for it.  Wink  I'm waiting for Tyson Nam via KO prop.  That could hit imho.  The line is so wide, it would be a crime not to put a little money in it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
pawel7777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2023, 05:41:00 PM

How they gonna fight? Easily. First of all, that is never going to be a real mma fight. They gonna have sort of a exhibition fight, when there no strict rules about weight (for example Floyd Mayweather vs Logan Paul). Second - during first barbarian UFC tournaments, there were no strict categories as well Cheesy So seeing 70kg dude against 130kg dude was normal. Their weight difference is around 15kg. Few months of training and the difference would be 10kg, which is close to catch weight in UFC Cheesy Anyway their fight gonna be like first one to land a solid lucky punch, and they both would run out of stamina by the second round.

Exactly, weight categories are relevant only to professional fighters competing for the belt, and even in professional fighting we sometimes see fights in catchweight, so it's not like weight rules are set in stone and unchangeable.
If Musk Vs. Zuckerberg freak fight was ever going to happen (it won't) it's almost guaranteed there would be no weight limits, as that's the only way to make it interesting. With equal weights, Musk would have no chance against Zuckerberg's jew-jitsu.

Back on the subject of UFC, I'll repeat my question: Any thoughts on Aspinall Vs Tybura (UFC London)? Easy win for Tom, or not necessarily?

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Synchronice

Activity: 854
Merit: 772

Watch Bitcoin Documentary - https://t.ly/v0Nim

View Profile
July 13, 2023, 06:58:38 PM

You are right, I totally forgot that there was a fight between Floyd and Logan recently. Btw there must be more than 15kg difference between their weights. Mark Zuckerberg looks slightly ripped with very low body fat while Elon Musk is way taller with some good amount of fat.
Elon is a little bit weird when it comes to physical moves, have you seen his recent dance? And mark Zuckerberg has a very weirdo face and mimics. To be honest, their fight will be visually one of the worst fight that will probably ever exist. The only interesting thing here is the fight of names, not actual fight Cheesy
Btw there is a thing that I can confidently say: It's the most unpredictable fight that will ever happen. Mark Zuckerberg looks like gains experience and has discipline to acquire new fighting skills while Elon Musk has height/weight advantage but is actually a very crazy person and if he becomes as obsessed with fight as he is with his businesses, then he will really become a tough opponent Cheesy
It's really a very strange fight.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
owengtam09

View Profile
July 13, 2023, 09:43:27 PM

Here you go guys, a couple of pre fight interviews from the girls in the main event.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  Enjoy...

Holly Holm: 'I Do Feel Like I am One Fight Away From the Title'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m5MZBEVTVQ

Mayra Bueno Silva: 'I Want to Hurt Her'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY0fsVNSaKw

Anyway, it could still be a good event for betting since the lines wouldn't be that sharp as no money is really piling in the books for it.  Wink  I'm waiting for Tyson Nam via KO prop.  That could hit imho.  The line is so wide, it would be a crime not to put a little money in it.

Many don't care because the main fight is between women, but for me, this is a pretty much interesting fight for sure looking at Holly Holm's opponent Mayra Bueno Silva is a ground threat for Holm for sure, and knowing Holly Holm doesn't have any ground game well no submission wins, or doesn't have that wrestling game level, Mayra Bueno Silva has 1 KO win, 2 decision wins, and 7 submission wins that is insane wrestling commitment, so Mayra Bueno Silva is a threat to Holm, but in the recent Holly Holm fight against Yana Santos you can see a different Holly Holm that now has a submission game and wrestling even though she is still training in her game she said that she is constantly realizing what she lacks and fairly adjusting to whoever opponent she is facing now, for me because Holly Holm is new to the wrestling game Silva is a Master class grappler for sure,

Exactly, weight categories are relevant only to professional fighters competing for the belt, and even in professional fighting we sometimes see fights in catchweight, so it's not like weight rules are set in stone and unchangeable.
If Musk Vs. Zuckerberg freak fight was ever going to happen (it won't) it's almost guaranteed there would be no weight limits, as that's the only way to make it interesting. With equal weights, Musk would have no chance against Zuckerberg's jew-jitsu.

Back on the subject of UFC, I'll repeat my question: Any thoughts on Aspinall Vs Tybura (UFC London)? Easy win for Tom, or not necessarily?

For me, I am not interested in the fake fight of Zuckerberg VS Musk now that I know that it will be just fake Jui Jitsu for sure, well for sure I just don't want to watch it and I think it will not become really interesting,

For Tom Aspinall VS Marcin Tybura fight that is going to be on July 23, for me, this is going to be a great fight and this is not going to be an easy fight for Aspinall Marcin Tybura has a ground game but for sure he is not that Technical in the stand-up like Tom Aspinall, and Tybura now is 37 years old so we can see if Father time is still good on him or not, and Tom Aspinall is a much younger and faster fighter for sure but for me, this is not an easy fight for Aspinall as he kind of returning from his injury and it was still fresh for sure,
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1440

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 02:49:22 AM

I am not quite certain why everyone is excited to watch an MMA fight between Zuck and Elon. It will be a very boring fight with 2 nerds only holding each other for 15 minutes. However, you know what would not be very boring? A power slap match between them hehehehehe. I would like to witness 2 billionaires slap each other until one goes to sleep!

@YuginKadoya. This sexy fighting kitten is Ailin Perez. You might like her fighting style on July 15 hehe.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Texac

Activity: 2212
Merit: 513

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 09:58:22 AM

Well, I found out that Mark Zuckerberg is not a black belt. But he was able to win a gold medal in a jujitsu competition.
I think we can say that he is genuinely above average when someone like Joe Rogan is talking about him being a savage.

https://youtube.com/shorts/7qKtj0wLFy4?feature=share

I am quite certain that they are just trolling. Especially Elon Musk. He is actually trolling hard. And I think we can understand that if we just look at his Twitter post. Of course, neither of them are actually stupid. They know very well that for this fight to happen, they will have to come to a similar weight class. And that is not happening. And even if that happens, Mark Zuckerberg is going to be technically superior compared to Elon Musk in my opinion.

TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 10:21:06 AM
Merited by tokeweed (1)

Its a double fail when nobody talks about it and you had to make that roster and shit yourself Cheesy

That is the curse of UFC 290. It was so cool, that it is hard to impress us with next event, specially when there are two chicks in main event (that can trigger only YuginKadoya, yet even he is silent. probably chicks arent kittens enough Grin).

Who need Holm vs Bueno when we have Poirier vs Gaethje 2, Polish power vs Poatan, Secret juice vs Aliskerov, El Cucuy vs Kevin Hart, Wonderboy vs Capoeira tornado jumping kid, Black beast vs de Lima in two weeks Cheesy Come on.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 12:36:33 PM

^  Yup...  Even UFC London at the week after this one doesn't even excite me much.  Still gonna watch it tho.  Lol.  But there are some fun match ups this weekend.  I think Nam vs Maksum will be good, Costa vs Lingo, McKinney vs Sadykhov, Duraev vs Park and of course any Azaitar match will be hilarious.  Cheesy  Watch him and Matt Frevola go at it.

So yeah..  Made another long shot, pipe dream parlay as usual.  10 bucks to win 29k.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

And weigh in is in a couple hours or so.  Enjoy!  Cheesy

UFC on ESPN 49:  Holm vs Bueno Silva Official Weigh In
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryZulCOHt4s

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 01:12:13 PM

And weigh in is in a couple hours or so.  Enjoy!  Cheesy

YuginKadoya is the one who gonna enjoy weigh ins, as chicks gonna drop some clothes Cheesy Sorry YuginKadoya for making fun of you Cheesy

Those who watches The Ultimate Fighter McGregor vs Chandler - Conors team lost again. This isnt funny. If his last fighter looses, than we gonna have semi-finals and finals only with Chandlers fighters. Chandler cant be in both fighters corner simultaneously? This isnt clear with USADA and Conor. Looks like he is not going to pass testing, or take USADA seriously. Things turns into we wont be having McGregor vs Chandler fight. I dont consider Conor to be a fighter anymore, I dont expect him fighting again. But he has set up Chandler with all that BS. Chandler has got no opponent, and last time he has fought November 2022.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 01:41:03 PM

^  I haven't been watching the Ultimate Fighter but LOL that's funny...  Chandler coaching both fighters in the semis and the finals.  Cheesy Cheesy  Wtf is going on??

The UFC brass must be regretting the decision at the thought of trying to build McGregor's image back.  The guy is done.  And what is McGregor doing in the Ultimate Fighter anyway?  It's not like he needs the money or anything.  

But yeah...  What a disaster.  It sucks for Chandler as McGregor did him dirty.  Making him think he'll get paid, but no.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
pawel7777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2023, 03:11:16 PM

For Tom Aspinall VS Marcin Tybura fight that is going to be on July 23, for me, this is going to be a great fight and this is not going to be an easy fight for Aspinall Marcin Tybura has a ground game but for sure he is not that Technical in the stand-up like Tom Aspinall, and Tybura now is 37 years old so we can see if Father time is still good on him or not, and Tom Aspinall is a much younger and faster fighter for sure but for me, this is not an easy fight for Aspinall as he kind of returning from his injury and it was still fresh for sure,

If not for the injury thing, I'd probably be putting some money on Aspinall, as he looked really sharp in his last fights and was definitely on an upswing of his career and I think he was better than Tybura in every aspect. Tybura is not very entertaining in his fights and often looks quite clumsy, but somehow he is pretty efficient and earned a decent number of wins.
But since Tom is freshly recovered from that injury and since it's a heavyweight where one punch can be deciding, I think the odds are just to low and I'm actually considering betting on the underdog (Tybura) instead, simply because of the decent value.

Well, I found out that Mark Zuckerberg is not a black belt. But he was able to win a gold medal in a jujitsu competition.
I think we can say that he is genuinely above average when someone like Joe Rogan is talking about him being a savage.

It was a white belt competition, he'd stand no chance against actual black belts. But good for him anyway.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
owengtam09

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 07:17:49 PM

I am not quite certain why everyone is excited to watch an MMA fight between Zuck and Elon. It will be a very boring fight with 2 nerds only holding each other for 15 minutes. However, you know what would not be very boring? A power slap match between them hehehehehe. I would like to witness 2 billionaires slap each other until one goes to sleep!

For sure many surely want to see it not because of their fighting style or if they are good at fighting for sure many are just curious about what kind of performance they can full off because I really doubted that they will have something to show when it comes to MMA but for sure many are curious in just seeing those two inside the ring or octagon, or yes a slapping match could also be a possibility, but I think they already approved fighting with the MMA format if that continues,

^  I haven't been watching the Ultimate Fighter but LOL that's funny...  Chandler coaching both fighters in the semis and the finals.  Cheesy Cheesy  Wtf is going on??

The UFC brass must be regretting the decision at the thought of trying to build McGregor's image back.  The guy is done.  And what is McGregor doing in the Ultimate Fighter anyway?  It's not like he needs the money or anything.  

But yeah...  What a disaster.  It sucks for Chandler as McGregor did him dirty.  Making him think he'll get paid, but no.

It was really a series of losses for Conor McGregor for sure and it was a sweep for his team, It could be the incompetence of McGegor or he only got bad prospects but still in my opinion even though Conor McGregor isn't really built as a coach for sure but the legitimacy that he cares for his fighters and breakdown when the 6 lost was drop on him, he was angered by it that he has confronted Michael Chandler and shove him on the face, it is likely not a good idea for UFC to get McGregor to coach their prospects and as a courtesy to Chandler I think the UFC would surely need to give the guy some credit,

If not for the injury thing, I'd probably be putting some money on Aspinall, as he looked really sharp in his last fights and was definitely on an upswing of his career and I think he was better than Tybura in every aspect. Tybura is not very entertaining in his fights and often looks quite clumsy, but somehow he is pretty efficient and earned a decent number of wins.
But since Tom is freshly recovered from that injury and since it's a heavyweight where one punch can be deciding, I think the odds are just to low and I'm actually considering betting on the underdog (Tybura) instead, simply because of the decent value.

There are so many fans for Tom Aspinall on this one but for sure after that injury incident we haven't seen him ever since it was really a successful recovery and for sure they will not give Aspinall a go signal to compete again in the UFC, also Tom Aspinall would surely fight whoever is available he is itching for a fight for sure after that injury he had, but for sure he could see a Tom Aspinall that is 100% recovered from his injury or a Tom Aspinal that is not really ready yet, and defeating an old Marcin Tebura aswell or an Aspinall that is very confident in what he is doing,
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2023, 12:50:31 PM

Alriiight!  I'm so pumped for the event that's coming in around 10 hours guys.  I've been pacing back and forth in excitement!  Cheesy  Seriously tho, there are a couple of match ups that piques my interest.  And that's both matches of the UFC debutants.  Don't know why they're huge favorites, esp the one with Tyson Nam.  KO prop is at 11.00...  Could he good as Maskim is giving off pie shtter vibes.  :/

Here are the weigh ins and face offs.

UFC Apex 77:  Weigh In
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOAoN2Ol3jY

UFC Apex 77:  Face Off
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs8eVZOZ154

Holly Holm (135.5) vs Mayra Bueno Silva (136)
Bassil Hafez (171) vs Jack Della Maddalena (171)
Ottman Azaitar (156) vs Francisco Prado (156)
Albert Duraev (185) vs Junyong Park (186)
Chelsea Chandler (145.5) vs Norma Dumont (145.5)
Terrance McKinney (156) vs Nazim Sadykhov (156)
Melsik Baghdasaryan (145.5) vs Tucker Lutz (146)
Viktoriya Dudakova (116) vs Istela Nunes (115.5)
Melquizael Costa (146) vs Austin Lingo (145.5)
Evan Elder (156) vs Genaro Valdez (156)
Azat Maksum (126) vs Tyson Nam (126)
Carl Deaton (156) vs Alexander Munoz (155.5)
Ashlee Evans-Smith (135.5) vs Ailin Perez (135.5)

And last call for jeremypwr's Multi Master.

UFC on ESPN 49 - Multi Master Challenge
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5459438.0

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 ... 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 [514] 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 ... 611 »
  Print  

Jump to: