Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:42:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 [553] 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 ... 624 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊 The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 87780 times)
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
October 20, 2023, 05:52:41 PM

Dillon Danis is back at it today shamelessly tweeting at Dana White to try and get a fight lined up for him in the UFC to get himself another payday. Sadly, because of his lawsuit with Nina Agdal he’s probably going to have to find himself some more fights somehow. Otherwise he’s going to end up bankrupt after all is said and done.

Sure because of that boxing fight against Logan Paul, many have anticipated because for sure they want to see Logan Paul get knockout, but instead, and just like what happened to a boxer versus an MMA fighter it is clear that the boxer will certainly defeat the MMA fighter on a boxing fight,

but in Dillon Danis's case, Dana White didn't really want to do something about Dillon Danis for sure that fight was a Disgrace to the MMA community, it was a boxing fight and Danis was using a takedown and a guillotine a boxing fight for some reason that was was a total Chaos, it is not that entertaining but it was not boring at all,

I remember that people complained that Islam was out stamina and his team helped him to stand, while Volk was ready for more rounds. But that does not prove anything. All these talks about was or was not robbed are bs for me. Talks that your were more fresh, opponent had more damage on the face and etc. I was always saying that no one should let judges decide your faith. Either win before time runs out or accept what judges scored. Volk can have 1001 excuse or reason why he had won that fight, but history shows that no one remember losers.

P.S. It might sound that I am protecting Islam or he is my favorite, but that is not. If there was someone else on his place or Volk has won and Islam started to tell why he would have won, I would still be in winner favor.

P.P.S. Of course there are obvious robberies in UFC, but not in that case.

I agree for sure if you lose a decision in your fight you surely can not complain that you got robbed the 1st fight was super close and as I said in that 1st fight Islam Makhachev proved that he also has great striking and Volk has proven his wrestling defense to Makhachev, for sure this is going to be a great fight for sure but I think I might still go with Islam Makhachev here Alexander Volkanovski is on short notice, and doesn't have a full camp and he have revealed that he was lessened his training just to be mentally ready for the fight,

BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 20, 2023, 08:12:49 PM

~
Sure because of that boxing fight against Logan Paul, many have anticipated because for sure they want to see Logan Paul get knockout, but instead, and just like what happened to a boxer versus an MMA fighter it is clear that the boxer will certainly defeat the MMA fighter on a boxing fight,
Anyone who thought Dillan would knockout anyone out in any fight have no idea why they are watching the fight, he got decent control on the ground and i saw one fight in Bellator and for a moment expected him to gas out punching the opponent on the ground.

but in Dillon Danis's case, Dana White didn't really want to do something about Dillon Danis for sure that fight was a Disgrace to the MMA community, it was a boxing fight and Danis was using a takedown and a guillotine a boxing fight for some reason that was was a total Chaos, it is not that entertaining but it was not boring at all,
Dillion Danis was able to throw 16 punches the entire fight and it was not entertaining at all, trying to pull the guard in a boxing ring is just stupid because he does not know how to fight  Cheesy.

~
I agree for sure if you lose a decision in your fight you surely can not complain that you got robbed the 1st fight was super close and as I said in that 1st fight Islam Makhachev proved that he also has great striking and Volk has proven his wrestling defense to Makhachev, for sure this is going to be a great fight for sure but I think I might still go with Islam Makhachev here Alexander Volkanovski is on short notice, and doesn't have a full camp and he have revealed that he was lessened his training just to be mentally ready for the fight,
Alexander Volkanovski displayed great defense in the first fight and he showed it is impossible to hold him down for a short guy it is impressive, unfortunately the rematch is a short notice one and hence it will be a difficult fight for Alexander Volkanovski as the fight is taking place in Dubai.
erep

Activity: 2324
Merit: 594

View Profile
October 20, 2023, 08:36:23 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2023, 09:00:57 PM by erep

Alexander Volkanovski displayed great defense in the first fight and he showed it is impossible to hold him down for a short guy it is impressive, unfortunately the rematch is a short notice one and hence it will be a difficult fight for Alexander Volkanovski as the fight is taking place in Dubai.
The octagon arena anywhere does not make fighters pessimistic about the results of their fights, all spectators can count the number of punches and can even count points during the fight, so there is no reason for that and they have to prove that great fighters can do it without complaining under any conditions, they always train because It doesn't rule out the possibility that they will replace the injured fighter, Islam doesn't even know he will be paired again with Volks, so we have to be objective in looking at the second fight and hopefully Islam can complete the TKO so he doesn't complain for any reason after the fight.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1580

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2023, 09:11:55 PM

Yes he said he is going to take a long break from fighting, he was active as a champion and he has two loses in 3 fights and that might have motivated him to take a break from fighting, Adesanya announced this through his twitter page

Thanks. I didn't expect that. If anything, I expected he'd be pushing for an immediate rematch, at least that's what his coach, Eugene Bareman, said in the post-fight interview. Oh well, that's his choice and we should respect that. If he takes, say, 2 years off, I don't think it will be easy for him to return to the top. But whatever happens, he already had an impressive career.

It's going to be hard for both of them, Islam also has short notice to come up with a tactic against Volk. But I don't think neither of them is satisfied with the last fight, so they'll likely to come up with something new. I expect Volk to push hard from the start and look for a knockout.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
October 21, 2023, 01:20:45 AM

Here are my picks and predictions for the UFC 294 Event

Islam Makhachev (1.43) VS Alexander Volkanovski (3.10)

This fight is going to be a rematch and their 1st fight was super close as Makhachev surprised Volkanovski with his striking and Volkanovski surprised Makhachev with his wrestling defense for sure both guys did an amazing job in their 1st fight but this is going to be different and right now Islam Makhachev Said he will change his approach against Volkanovski and instead of exchanging stand-up with him he will be more focus in wrestling this time while Alexander Volkanovski admits he is not training much and this is my concern for him he is not training much and for sure he also said that he is ready Mentally and even Physically but I had my doubts so my pick is Islam Makhachev,

Kamaru Usman (3.70) VS Khamzat Chimaev (1.33)

This fight should have been Paulo Costa versus Kahmzat Chimaev but because of the injury reason for sure Dana White was surely pulling him from the event so Kamaru Usman came in on short notice for the Belt in the Middleweight Division for this fight Kamaru Usman came with 2 consecutive losses from Leon Edwards and this is what Khamzat Chimaev is talking about and so in this fight, Kamaru Usman is having a hard time with Leon Edwards and even having a hard time getting him into the ground which Khamzat Chimaev Strength is very different and  for me he can rog dolled Kamaru Usman inside the cage, so my pick is Khamzat Chimaev,

Ikram Aliskerov (1.18) VS Warlley Alves (5.80)

For this fight, Ikram Aliskerov has a crisp striking and is very technical he surely has speed, power and we can not forget his wrestling while Warlley Alves doesn't have technical striking having a hard time with James Krause, Randy Brown, Jeremiah Wells, and Nicolas Dalby he came with 2 consecutive losses, while Ikram Aliskerov came into the fight with 6 consecutive wins, so definitely I am going with Ikram Aliskerov,

bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1454

View Profile
October 21, 2023, 03:13:21 AM

But why no body is talking about the Debut fight from Shara Magomedov, that fight would be easy money, even if that guy only has 1 eye he is a crazy fighter.  It would be one of those fights to bet all-in and walk away with x1.42

You are very much overestimating this one eye samurai Shara Mogomedov. Blindado Silva will kick or punch him on the side where he is blind and he might win by a knockout hehehe. Blinadado has good experiences with Russian fighters because he also has fought in Russian promotions.

In any case, @YuginKadoya it appears everyone has also forgotten that we have sexy fighting kittens for this event hehe. Who is your prediction? Jihn Yu Frey might also be very underestimated for this fight similar to Blinadado.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
October 21, 2023, 11:57:47 AM

Anyone who thought Dillan would knockout anyone out in any fight have no idea why they are watching the fight, he got decent control on the ground and i saw one fight in Bellator and for a moment expected him to gas out punching the opponent on the ground.

Actually, I never really put so much thought into Dillon Danis defeating Logan Paul, but I never imagined a boring fight at the beginning but at the end it was chaos, but I surely enjoyed the last thing that happen with this event, the fight might be boring but the Drama is really interesting, for me,

Dillion Danis was able to throw 16 punches the entire fight and it was not entertaining at all, trying to pull the guard in a boxing ring is just stupid because he does not know how to fight  Cheesy.

This is the 1st boxing fight for Dillon Danis, and this is really expected this is just like the Manny Pacquaio VS DK Yoo fight DK Yoo was really exposed in that fight and it was not an interesting fight aswell,

I really think the place is not going to change the outcome of the fight but Alexander Volkanovski's lack of training will, because Volk admitted that he was not really training much for this fight and I am concerned about this, so for this fight I will be going with Islam for sure

You are very much overestimating this one eye samurai Shara Mogomedov. Blindado Silva will kick or punch him on the side where he is blind and he might win by a knockout hehehe. Blinadado has good experiences with Russian fighters because he also has fought in Russian promotions.

In any case, @YuginKadoya it appears everyone has also forgotten that we have sexy fighting kittens for this event hehe. Who is your prediction? Jihn Yu Frey might also be very underestimated for this fight similar to Blinadado.

I surely did not forget the two fighting Kittens that are fighting in this event for we have two beautiful Kittens fighting and the only fighting kittens for this event, and look at that stunning beauty of Victoria Dudakova, and while Jinh Yu Frey is open wide and ready to fight well for me this is an interesting fight so I have made my bet for this one, aswell,

This is my 1st time betting for so many cards in the UFC and because the event was really juicy I was really excited if most of my Bets would win because if they did I would be very happy with it, and because this is a great Epic event and so this is my Bet and Prediction for the UFC 294

Islam Makhachev VS Alexander Volkanovski

The Odds for this fight are 1.43 for Makhachev and 3.10 for Volkanovski, For me if Alexander Volkanovski didn't say that he lacks training and he doesn't have his full camp in this fight while Islam Makhachev looks huge, and Makhachev also said that he will be focusing more on wrestling just to say he wants to dominate the wrestling for sure, and my bet is for Islam Makhachev,

Kamaru Usman VS Khamzat Chimaev

The Odds for this fight are 3.70 for Usman and 1.33 for Chimaev, For this fight Kamaru Usman is the replacement fighter for me he is really going into this Division so he really needs a fight but against Khamzat Chimaev I really think that he will be having a hard time against Chimaev for sure so my bet is Khamzat Chimaev,

Magomed Ankalaev VS Johnny Walker

The Odds for this fight are 1.30 for Ankalaev and 3.95 for Walker, In this fight Johnny Walker could be dangerous but he is not that technical in the feat Magomed Ankalaev has some technicality and for sure the wrestling is there to back him up in this fight so my bet is Magomed Ankalaev,

Ikram Aliskerov VS Warlley Alves

The Odds for this fight are 1.18 for Aliskerov and 5.80 for Werlley, for this fight Warlley Alves came from 2 losses while Aliskerov came from a great 6 wins, from his loss to Khamzat Chimaev, for he will eventually get his rematch because Khamzat is now on the Middleweight division so my bet is for Ikram Aliskerov,

Said Nurmagomedov VS Muin Gafurov

The Odds for this fight are 1.46 for Nurmagomedov and 3.00 for Gafurov, both came from a loss but for this fight, Said Nurmagomedov is pretty much great with striking so I really don't know how he was defeated in the fight against Jonathan Martinez, while Muin Gafurov to John Castañeda, but for me, I think that Said Nurmagomedov will win this, so my bet is Said Nurmagomedov,

Tim Elliott VS Muhammad Mokaev

The Odds for this fight are 4.50 for Elliott and 1.25 for Mokaev, For this fight Tim Elliott is a dangerous fighter and a test for Muhammad Mokaev, for sure Mokaev will have a hard time against Tim Eliott, but for this fight, I like Muhammad Mokaev and because he is younger for sure he is still gaining to get well, so my bet is Muhammad Mokaev,

Jinh Yu Frey VS Victoria Dudakova

The Odds for this fight are Yu Frey and 1.21 for Dudakova, In this fight the fighting Kitty Victoria Dudakov is such a beauty, indeed but that Beauty is pretty much Dangerous for sure, and against Jinh Yu Frey I really think Yu Frey is just old right now that Victoria Dudakov, is still getting better so my bet is Victoria Dudakov,

Bruno Silva VS Sharabutdin Magomedov

The Odds for this fight are 3.60 for Silva and 1.35 for Magomedov, now this is an interesting fight and the debut for Bullet Sharabutdin Magomedov, while Bruno Silva is a true veteran and a great test for Sharabutdin Magomedov, Sharabutdin Magomedov has the speed and power for sure so my bet is Sharabutdin Magomedov,

tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1426

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
October 21, 2023, 12:40:40 PM

Ok guys...  The event starts in 1.5 hours.  Earlier than the usual schedule.  Just dropping by to post thr weigh in results and the last couple of vids from Embedded.  Good luck to all your bets and let's have some fun watching these matches boys...  Leeeezzzz gooooo!

UFC 294:  Embedded Episode 5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQLqx3XEtuo

UFC 294:  Embedded Episode 6
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wfv0W7KJUio

Champ Islam Makhachev (155) vs Alexander Volkanovski (154.5)
Khamzat Chimaev (185.5) vs Kamaru Usman (184.5)
Magomed Ankalaev (206) vs Johnny Walker (205)
Ikram Aliskerov (186) vs Warlley Alves (185.5)
Muin Gafurov (135.5) vs Said Nurmagomedov (136)
Tim Elliott (126) vs Muhammad Mokaev (126)
Trevor Peek (155.5) vs Mohammad Yahya (156)
Javid Basharat (136) vs Victor Henry (136)
Abu Azaitar (186) vs Sedriques Dumas (186)
Mike Breeden (159.5)* vs Anshul Jubli (155.5)
Muhammad Naimov (145.5) vs Nathaniel Wood (146)
Victoria Dudakova (116.6)* vs Jinh Yu Frey (116)
Shara Magomedov (186) vs Bruno Silva (186)

*Missed weight

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 21, 2023, 01:55:25 PM

There are a lot of fights as always, but I'm going to watch Johnny Walker's fight against Magomed Ankalaev. That's because I've been watching videos of Johnny Walker's fights, as strange as it may seem, I watch it unintentionally, but leaving that aside. Johnny Walker is 31 years old and was born in Brazil, he is a fighter who has been working as a professional fighter for 10 years. This means that he has a 10-year career and in those 10 years of his career he had 28 fights, and of the 28 fights he managed to win 21 fights and lost in 7 fights. Johnny Walker's strong point is in striking. he has already managed to have 16 victories by knockout, this means that of the 28 fights he has had, more than 50% were victories by knockout.

he also has a detail that should not be forgotten, which is that 14 victories by knockout were in the first round, and he also had 3 victories by submission. on the other side we have Magomed Ankalaev who is being seen as the favorite for this fight, he has odds of @1.30 if he wins the fight, and as if everything points to his victory. He is 31 years old and was born in Russia. He has 9 years of professional career, and during these 9 years of professional career he managed to have 19 fights of which he managed to obtain 17 victories and lost once and drew once. He is also strong in striking. and he managed to obtain 9 victories by knockout, 8 victories were by decision.

my guess would go against the bookmakers, generally it's very difficult to beat the bookmakers in fights where the favorite fighter's scenario has odds below 1.35, but in this case I think it's Johnny Walker who, despite having odds of 4.00 and not being the favorite to win this fight, I still think he can win the fight. It won't be an easy task for him, but he might still be able to win.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bittraffic

Activity: 2982
Merit: 613

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2023, 03:43:25 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2023, 04:05:12 PM by bittraffic

There are a lot of fights as always, but I'm going to watch Johnny Walker's fight against Magomed Ankalaev. That's because I've been watching videos of Johnny Walker's fights, as strange as it may seem, I watch it unintentionally, but leaving that aside. Johnny Walker is 31 years old and was born in Brazil, he is a fighter who has been working as a professional fighter for 10 years. This means that he has a 10-year career and in those 10 years of his career he had 28 fights, and of the 28 fights he managed to win 21 fights and lost in 7 fights. Johnny Walker's strong point is in striking. he has already managed to have 16 victories by knockout, this means that of the 28 fights he has had, more than 50% were victories by knockout.

he also has a detail that should not be forgotten, which is that 14 victories by knockout were in the first round, and he also had 3 victories by submission. on the other side we have Magomed Ankalaev who is being seen as the favorite for this fight, he has odds of @1.30 if he wins the fight, and as if everything points to his victory. He is 31 years old and was born in Russia. He has 9 years of professional career, and during these 9 years of professional career he managed to have 19 fights of which he managed to obtain 17 victories and lost once and drew once. He is also strong in striking. and he managed to obtain 9 victories by knockout, 8 victories were by decision.

my guess would go against the bookmakers, generally it's very difficult to beat the bookmakers in fights where the favorite fighter's scenario has odds below 1.35, but in this case I think it's Johnny Walker who, despite having odds of 4.00 and not being the favorite to win this fight, I still think he can win the fight. It won't be an easy task for him, but he might still be able to win.

He is a remarkable fighter. Some of his fights are pretty much you can remember how they end. While he can deliver great KOs, he also gave us one of his funniest KO lol https://www.youtube.com/shorts/cpDfM8gR_uo

But anyway, he always has a place in my mind whoever he fights with. Crazy why he agreed to fight Magomed but he may be inactive for a while if he ever pulls this out. Or fight whoever wins between Jiri and Alex.

Vote for him in my ufc 294 Multi Master Challenge.
13. Islam Makhachev
12. Khamzat Chimaev
11. Johnny Walker

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4774
Merit: 4369

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2023, 05:47:34 PM

Kamaru Usman vs Khamzat Chimaev is the only fight I’m really interested in watching. Usman is a beast but Khamzat has been on a tear making his opponents look like unskilled children out there. The odds don’t make this an interesting bet unless you’re going for Usman, and I think he has a decent shot at winning, but I think I’ll just enjoy watching this one.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1451

View Profile
October 21, 2023, 08:31:27 PM

I guess there are going to be no more questions about judging and who really won first fight between Volk and Makhachev. I would say that Makhachev has beateb Volk on his field. There were only 1 take down attempt. Almost no wrestling in this fight. Islam connected that high kick on first minute and that was already a *ding* for Volk. Second high kick ended everything.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
notblox1
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1282

Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2023, 08:33:00 PM

What a day for Islam Makhachev!
It is not easy to beat Volkanovski and it is even harder to do it with a KO, but Makhachev proved he is better fighter after beating him again, and he made Khabib proud.

After another fight loss it is clear to everyone that Kamaru Usman era is now finished, that is his third fight lost in a row.
I dont really like Khamzat Chimaev style in and out of octagon, but I will give him credit for his perfect 13-0 record.
Maybe next fight for Chimaev is going to be for championship belt against Leon Edwards.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
seoincorporation
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 2978

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 22, 2023, 12:55:47 AM

It is not easy to beat Volkanovski and it is even harder to do it with a KO, but Makhachev proved he is better fighter after beating him again, and he made Khabib proud.

So true mate, it was a hard day for Volkanovski, KO in the first round was just brutal for a guy like him, but I totally understand why Islam attacked that way, he just wanted to avoid what happened in the past fight, so, this time he has to go all in.

And my prediction about the Russian guy on his debut was right, it was an easy x1.4 as I mentioned before, too bad I missed the fight, it was too early morning for me, but I will search for the replay. For sure it was a crazy one.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4774
Merit: 4369

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2023, 01:44:50 AM

So true mate, it was a hard day for Volkanovski, KO in the first round was just brutal for a guy like him, but I totally understand why Islam attacked that way, he just wanted to avoid what happened in the past fight, so, this time he has to go all in.

And my prediction about the Russian guy on his debut was right, it was an easy x1.4 as I mentioned before, too bad I missed the fight, it was too early morning for me, but I will search for the replay. For sure it was a crazy one.

Islam definitely caught him with a good kick that put him out. His cuts and the blood afterward looked gnarly. Seemed like Volkanovski just wasn’t ready for that.

A similar story with Usman and Khamzat. I think the fighters we’ve grown to love over the years have just gotten too old and now there is a new generation of fighters ready to own all the belts.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bittraffic

Activity: 2982
Merit: 613

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2023, 03:57:30 AM

Islam definitely caught him with a good kick that put him out. His cuts and the blood afterward looked gnarly. Seemed like Volkanovski just wasn’t ready for that.

A similar story with Usman and Khamzat. I think the fighters we’ve grown to love over the years have just gotten too old and now there is a new generation of fighters ready to own all the belts.

Brutal end for Volk. Noticed how Islam made him appear like getting up by preventing Volk's head from dropping using his knee so he could pound more of his hammer.

It really a late stoppage. He was out the moment that headkick hit. I don't think Volk could ever stand quickly with it. This short notice I think shouldn't be practised anymore.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
October 22, 2023, 04:15:18 AM

~
Seemed like Volkanovski just wasn’t ready for that.
Nope, he never did. I've seen the comparison of his weight before cutting weight and after and I thought he was so drained. There's no way he'll be in top condition after shedding too much and too fast.
inthelongrun

Activity: 1792
Merit: 598

The Martian Child

View Profile
October 22, 2023, 06:19:59 AM

UFC 294 used to be a great event with near 50/50 match-ups until replacements happened in the main and co-main event. Unexpected injuries ruined the exciting match-ups where Volk and Usman came in as substitutes for Olivera and Costa. There's no way someone can be at his best in a week of training. It is not even enough for them to have the usual safe way of losing weight which should happen gradually.

Nonetheless, Ankalaev-Walker is a great match-up but I thought I could just watch it in a replay so I just canceled my alarm and had a good sleep. It turned out disappointing as the fight was called off in the very first round. Not blaming the doctor though as he was there for a reason and Walker answered he was in the desert when asked which country he was fighting.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Synchronice

Activity: 896
Merit: 827

View Profile
October 22, 2023, 07:06:44 AM

I guess there are going to be no more questions about judging and who really won first fight between Volk and Makhachev. I would say that Makhachev has beateb Volk on his field. There were only 1 take down attempt. Almost no wrestling in this fight. Islam connected that high kick on first minute and that was already a *ding* for Volk. Second high kick ended everything.
The outcome of the second fight doesn't decide the reality that we see in first fight. But it's true that in this fight, Makhachev definitely hammered Volkanovski but we have to admit that his finishing kicks were illegal and Makhachev should probably be disqualified for that. That illegal shots ruined Prichard Colon's life.
By the way, it was a huge mistake that he took this fight so quickly without preparing but this is the price of his mistake, now he has to wait years to fight Makhachev again.

Jon Jones is probably the only exception. This man will murder anyone at any time at any age. We will see a good fight in November 11, 2023.
Hirose UK

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2023, 08:16:38 AM

~
Seemed like Volkanovski just wasn’t ready for that.
Nope, he never did. I've seen the comparison of his weight before cutting weight and after and I thought he was so drained. There's no way he'll be in top condition after shedding too much and too fast.
Everyone knew from the start that Islam Makhachev would easily beat Volkanovski and you could see what the result would be.
I agree with @OgNasty that Volkanovski is actually not ready for his fight against Islam who is the defending champion and great fighter.
All this is thanks to Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov who previously taught Islam and what Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov has done has created two tough fighters for the UFC namely Khabib and Islam.

UFC President Dana White will prepare the fighter to challenge Islam in his next fight.
But he hopes to achieve rematch that failed namely against Charles Oliveira.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 [553] 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 ... 624 »
  Print  

Jump to: