Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:22:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 [556] 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 ... 611 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊 The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 85444 times)
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
October 26, 2023, 11:29:32 PM

-snip-

Not just wrestling defense, but defense and head move in general. If you rewatch the fight, he was very straightforward, even though he has changed stances, he barely move or protect his head from punches. And most important, when he was in close distance, when it is better to use hand, instead he has used knees. They are useful mostly in striking sports, but in a clinch or on distance when you barely can make a straight punch but rather use hooks or swings, doing knees can cost you balance and position. Imho he is way to into muay thai or the mma opponent he had are on way lower level than UFC guys, because they allow him to knee on such distance.

For sure he still has a ton of ways to go before getting into higher fights and as you have said, I rewatched his fight against Bruno Silva and was really shocked that he doesn't have much head movement sure that will cost him a lot and he is having a hard time against Bruno Silva, on this fight which you can say that Sharabutdin Magomedov still got ways to improve for sure and I think that he can manage this somehow, for sure with a great training camp,

Shit! Tendon tore, surgery and eight months off  Tongue
Jon Jones just got injured during his wrestling training and he is officially out of UFC295 fight against Stipe Miocic, and I really wanted to finally see this one   Huh
Jiri Prochazka vs Alex Pereira is now the main event, and Pavlovich vs Aspinall will be a co-main fight for Interim Heavyweight title.

It was sad news for Jon Jones but likely said he is really prone now to injuries it is not a great time to be injured, and that will surely take quite some time to restore, but seeing the changes for the UFC 295 I am excited on what Dana White is in store for us, for sure it will be a juicy fight card, and because of that Jiri Prochazka and Alex Pereira is one of an interesting fight and fr sure the badass fight on this event, while Pavlovich and Aspinall is an interesting match as well the power and intimidation on Pavlovich and the technical striking and wrestling for Aspinall who will prevail,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1440

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 03:38:55 AM

@owengtam09. Agreed. Jon Jones did not easily injure his body during training when he was the light heavyweight champion. His cancelled fights before were only because of smorting cocaine, abuse of alcohol and the hit and run of a pregnant woman. I reckon that this injured knee might be caused by being overweight for these chicken legs!

I am quite certain these bones of Bones Jones cannot carry more than 150 kilograms without injury.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 07:13:12 AM

-snip-

I would choose Football, Basketball, Tennis and some other sports games absolutely every day if I had to make a career. Fighting is brutal, it affects your brain, your face and you get paid small, doesn't worth it.

I agree, the history of fighters in boxing some have a concussion and trauma in their brain, and likely some are now in a vegetative state, not all are lucky like Pacquiao who retired from boxing and became a figure of power in the government and a well-known person after his boxing career, for sure there are boxers that doesn't attain this kind of popularity

But for sure I also don't want to be a boxer or choose boxing if I would pick a sport for myself, or Bare Knuckle of Slapping Tournament as well, but Taekwondo, or even MMA I would love to try, well those rules in the MMA are keeping the fighters safe than with boxing that still needed for their opponent to be drop when the referee could count to 10 for the fight to finished for sure MMA also has lesser rounds just for fighters to be safer,

-snip-

Not a fan too but I like to watch non UFC events that's on from time to time and make small bets here and there just to make it more interesting to watch.  But tbh it was a good watch.  I mean I don't think it'll be as huge as the UFC but it could have its own spot among sporting events.  I wouldn't mind watching the next one.

And as a new sport, the lines could be soft for the next events until the books adjust.

Actually, I would be watching MMA Sports other than the UFC, but the Slap Tournament would be brutal for me after seeing that Disfigured face, I can surely feel his pain, Dang I really don't know how he survived that Concussion and  trauma it could give in his head would definitely be severe,

But definitely be watching Sports rather than the Slap Tournament,

@owengtam09. Agreed. Jon Jones did not easily injure his body during training when he was the light heavyweight champion. His cancelled fights before were only because of smorting cocaine, abuse of alcohol and the hit and run of a pregnant woman. I reckon that this injured knee might be caused by being overweight for these chicken legs!

I am quite certain these bones of Bones Jones cannot carry more than 150 kilograms without injury.

And for sure he is not training than Bone Legs because if he did that would not be an issue, for sure The abuse he gives on his body has taken a toll on him, and don't forget even abused his wife at the same time, but even though he would not fight for the 295 event it is still a juicy fight for sure,

TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1436

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 08:39:13 AM

LOL, Almeida vs. Lewis event, that is going to be in a week is so lame, that we discuss Bones legs, bare knuckle fights and slap contest Cheesy It is actually funny how Bones chicken legs survive all those low kicks and weight Bones+opponent put on them. But in his calves defence I can say, that these muscles are extremely hard to train or make big. Simply take a look on top bodybuilders. Everyone have huge back, huge shoulders, arms, quadriceps, but not everyone have huge calves. So it is genetical.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 12:55:49 PM

^  I kinda enjoyed watching Power Slap tbh.  I think I'll continue trying to get you guys into it.  Grin

Why is Pavlo vs Aspinall an interim fight?  Jones being stripped of his belt would appear Sergei Pavlovich vs Tom Aspinall fight for the vacant belt.

The whole idea of an interim belt is for situations like this one when the champion is unable to fight for a long period of time. Jones wasn't quite stripped off of his belt, it's more of putting his title on hold. When he is back, he'll have to face the interim champion for the undisputed title.

Yup and he's gonna face either of those guys at some point in the future anyway...  It's just when he's back he'll skip Stipe Miocic.  But the thing is at Jones' age, recovery and rehab after the surgery could take longer than anticipated.  And even if he does return at the anticipated time, his knee could continue to bother him.  He'll prolly have one or two more fights in him then call it quits.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1559

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2023, 04:05:22 PM

But in his calves defence I can say, that these muscles are extremely hard to train or make big. Simply take a look on top bodybuilders. Everyone have huge back, huge shoulders, arms, quadriceps, but not everyone have huge calves. So it is genetical.

Everything relating to the body is genetic to a large degree, but calves are actually quite easy to train (meaning to increase their strength), they might be harder to grow, but I don't think you'll find any pro-bodybuilder without properly sized calves.
For the most of amateur athletes, they'll be on the very bottom in terms of priorities. Personally, I haven't done any calves-isolated exercise in a very long while.

Yup and he's gonna face either of those guys at some point in the future anyway...  It's just when he's back he'll skip Stipe Miocic.  But the thing is at Jones' age, recovery and rehab after the surgery could take longer than anticipated.  And even if he does return at the anticipated time, his knee could continue to bother him.  He'll prolly have one or two more fights in him then call it quits.

I have my doubts if Jones will be eager to fight either Pavlovich or Aspinall. He was going after Stipe only because Stipe was considered to be the best heavyweight in terms of the most wins in title bouts. In the past he also mentioned that he was only after big money fights, and I'm not sure if a fight against Pavlo/Aspinall would sell that great.
I wouldn't be very surprised if Jones announced his retirement anytime soon. I hope that won't happen though.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 10:02:47 PM

Jon Jones did not injure his knees but he tore his pectoral muscle while sparring. Jones is lifting heavy weights in the gym and his knees are fine, the injury was unfortunate and he was abusing his body for a longer period with drugs and alcohol and he is not young anymore and it will have an affect on the body.

~
I have my doubts if Jones will be eager to fight either Pavlovich or Aspinall. He was going after Stipe only because Stipe was considered to be the best heavyweight in terms of the most wins in title bouts. In the past he also mentioned that he was only after big money fights, and I'm not sure if a fight against Pavlo/Aspinall would sell that great.
I wouldn't be very surprised if Jones announced his retirement anytime soon. I hope that won't happen though.
I wont be surprise if Jon Jones announces his retirement after the fight against Stipe Miocic and looks like the UFC is willing to push this match up for next year.
owengtam09

View Profile
October 28, 2023, 10:56:41 AM

For sure it will not last long with those Skinny legs of his sure that injury is imminent if he's not going to be injured inside the cage then he is going to be injured in his training, but his injury was his shoulder, and not his legs, but for sure because he is on the age where he can surely are prone to injury then something like this can likely happen,

And then Jon Jones is out, Stipe Miocic is out as well and then enter Tom Aspinall, VS Sergei Pavlovich for me that is the greatest fight and I really don't like the Jon Jones VS Stepe Miocic fight at all, but if Jon Jones is fighting whoever between Aspinall or Pavlovich then that is one juicy fight for sure,

LOL, Almeida vs. Lewis event, that is going to be in a week is so lame, that we discuss Bones legs, bare knuckle fights and slap contest Cheesy It is actually funny how Bones chicken legs survive all those low kicks and weight Bones+opponent put on them. But in his calves defence I can say, that these muscles are extremely hard to train or make big. Simply take a look on top bodybuilders. Everyone have huge back, huge shoulders, arms, quadriceps, but not everyone have huge calves. So it is genetical.

Actually, I like Jailton Almeida's wrestling here, more than an aggressive Derrick Lewis for this fight, for sure Jailton Almeida is also technical with this fight I really like to see that and for sure I will be betting for Jailton Almeida for this fight, well, for sure many are just curious in what have happened to Jon Jones and for sure the Tom Aspinal VS Sergei Pavlovich is a juicy one to behold,

tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2023, 02:55:20 PM

Honestly still not that excited for Miocic.  Not sure why...  I mean he was a good heavyweight but never really considered him to be 'the best' even tho the record says he's the best.  Dunno...  I guess if we already had guys like Aspinall and Pav fighting back in the day, I think Miocic would just be a fringe top 5'er at best.

UFC Free Fight:  Lewis vs Blaydes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ2saxQH-so

UFC Free Fight:  Almeida vs Roz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJY0ORCAWHE

Almeida is lined at 1.19?  Lewis is def value here.

Edit:  Looking at the next event's match ups, there are some decent ones in there.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2023, 05:43:07 PM

I am interested in Jailton Almeida getting into a title shot, so this fight is for me Jailton Almeida will win this because we all know Derrick Lewis is a bummer that doesn't have any technical striking, so yeah this is a sure win for Jailton Almeida in my opinion,

Right now we don't have any event this week but next week will be the beginning of a new event for the UFC, and in that event, another fight that I want to see is Caio Borralho VS Abus Magomedov, this is an interesting card for this event for sure,

I agree this injury will take quite some time and this is because of his age Jon Jones is really prone to injuries right now so it is not really advisable for him for extensive activities, so I am pretty much sure that he will be having a hard time in recovering but let's all hope it will not and for him a fast recovery,

Honestly still not that excited for Miocic.  Not sure why...  I mean he was a good heavyweight but never really considered him to be 'the best' even tho the record says he's the best.  Dunno...  I guess if we already had guys like Aspinall and Pav fighting back in the day, I think Miocic would just be a fringe top 5'er at best.

Edit:  Looking at the next event's match ups, there are some decent ones in there.

Stipe Miocic is a Legend but a fossil should stay hidden or maybe retired for good, he is currently number 3 in the ranking but his last fight was against Francis Ngannou back on March 27, 2021, on UFC 260 so it was a long fight he hasn't stepped inside the Octagon so why not retired then, actually Glover Texeira wants to be a replacement for Jon Jones to fight Stipe and I really don't know if that could be more worst for sure

tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2023, 12:48:05 PM
Merited by TopTort777 (1)

Some decent match ups in this event imho...  Vitor Petrino vs Modestas Bukauskas, Elves Brener vs Esteban Ribovics, Caio Borralho vs Abus Magomedov and both Bonfim brothers' match ups.

Date:  Saturday, November 4
Main Card (ESPN/ESPN+):  8:00pm EST
Preliminary Card (ESPN/ESPN+):  6:00pm EST
Venue:  Ginasio do Ibirapuera, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Live Streams:  

Main Card (ESPN/ESPN+)
Jailton Almeida vs Derrick Lewis            
Gabriel Bonfim vs Nicolas Dalby            
Rodrigo Nascimento vs Don'Tale Mayes            
Caio Borralho vs Abus Magomedov            
Rodolfo Vieira vs Armen Petrosyan            
Ismael Bonfim vs Vinc Pichel

Preliminary Card (ESPN/ESPN+)
Elves Brener vs Esteban Ribovics            
Victor Hugo vs Daniel Marcos            
Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos vs Rinat Fakhretdinov            
Vitor Petrino vs Modestas Bukauskas            
Angela Hill vs Denise Gomes            
Lucas Alexander vs David Onama            
Eduarda Moura vs Montserrat Ruiz            
Kaue Fernandes vs Marc Diakiese

Edit:  Rodolfo Vieira vs Armen Petrosyan could be good too.  This event is above average now that I'm looking at the match ups more closely.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Hirose UK

Activity: 1260
Merit: 503

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2023, 12:52:49 PM

~snip~
Well this is very surprising because the fight between two monsters from this heavyweight class is an event that is highly anticipated by UFC fans.
Jon Jones will undergo long period of treatment and recovery and it is even reported that after he recovers he will not be able to immediately return to the UFC to fight.
It looks like he will gain quite significant amount of weight because during the recovery period he will only sleep and eat. Cheesy

Indeed there is replacement fight for Jones failed meeting with Stipe Miocic namely the interim heavyweight title fight between Sergei Pavlovich vs Tom Aspinall.
Unfortunately this fight isn't that interesting.

Meanwhile for Alex Pereira, I will have hopes for his victory against Jiri Prochazka.

Why is Pavlo vs Aspinall an interim fight?  Jones being stripped of his belt would appear Sergei Pavlovich vs Tom Aspinall fight for the vacant belt.

The news says it will take more than a year before Jones can recover, it's very uncertain whether he can still fight as long as USADA has yet not out of the picture he will not be able to. Its the same issue with Conor.

The heavyweight belt belongs to Jones and he got it by winning the fight but now he is injured so he is still waiting for the right time until the injury he experienced is completely healed to be able to fight again, after all Jones can't fight not because of a mistake that violates the rules but because of injury so that he is not stripped of possession of the championship belt.

Actually he has a healing time of around 8 months and this has been estimated by the doctor who treated him, but to really be able to fight we don't know whether after 8 months he can fight straight away or not.
If you equate it with McGregor, it is not the same because the injury suffered by Jones was not as serious as that experienced by McGregor.
I sure Jones will be able to fight as predicted.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
owengtam09

View Profile
October 29, 2023, 11:52:15 PM

Edit:  Looking at the next event's match ups, there are some decent ones in there.

Same, actually I much prefer the list of cards that we have now than with Stipe Miocic in there, I really don't know the reason why Jon Jones needs to call out Stipe does it happen because of the lost Francis Ngannou have on him, which is the fans already forget now, or even doesn't consider because even with prime Stipe Francis Ngannou will surely win every day,

And you are right the Heavyweight back then was too different from now Back then the heavyweight was pure 1 punch and didn't have any technical at all but right now it all changed when guys like Cyril Gane, Tom Aspinall, Sergei Pavlovich, and Jailton Almeida for me this 4 have change the heavyweight for sure,

Some decent match ups in this event imho...  Vitor Petrino vs Modestas Bukauskas, Elves Brener vs Esteban Ribovics, Caio Borralho vs Abus Magomedov and both Bonfim brothers' match ups.

Live Streams:  

Edit:  Rodolfo Vieira vs Armen Petrosyan could be good too.  This event is above average now that I'm looking at the matchups more closely.

Well, it is always like the fight nights are just an average event with the main that the UFC that are juicy but I think this will do because I am in favor of Almeda in this fight, and this will surely do because we don't have much than with this fight card that we have and for me it is worth savoring it,

YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2023, 11:55:44 PM

Live Streams:  

Main Card (ESPN/ESPN+)
Jailton Almeida vs Derrick Lewis            
Gabriel Bonfim vs Nicolas Dalby            
Rodrigo Nascimento vs Don'Tale Mayes            
Caio Borralho vs Abus Magomedov            
Rodolfo Vieira vs Armen Petrosyan            
Ismael Bonfim vs Vinc Pichel

Preliminary Card (ESPN/ESPN+)
Elves Brener vs Esteban Ribovics            
Victor Hugo vs Daniel Marcos            
Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos vs Rinat Fakhretdinov            
Vitor Petrino vs Modestas Bukauskas            
Angela Hill vs Denise Gomes            
Lucas Alexander vs David Onama            
Eduarda Moura vs Montserrat Ruiz            
Kaue Fernandes vs Marc Diakiese

Edit:  Rodolfo Vieira vs Armen Petrosyan could be good too.  This event is above average now that I'm looking at the matchups more closely.

For me, the Main Event is great Jailton Almeida vs Derrick Lewis for Jailton Almeida can not underestimate Derrick Lewis because of his power but for sure Jailton Almeida's front kick will have to do it, and his wrestling is great aswell, so this is a different opponent for Derrick Lewis so yeah Strikers weakness is Wrestling, another fight that I  like is Caio Borralho vs Abus Magomedov and for this fight, Caio Borralho could be technical in this fight but Abus Magomedov would be aggressive for sure,

~snip~
Well this is very surprising because the fight between two monsters from this heavyweight class is an event that is highly anticipated by UFC fans.
Jon Jones will undergo long period of treatment and recovery and it is even reported that after he recovers he will not be able to immediately return to the UFC to fight.
It looks like he will gain quite significant amount of weight because during the recovery period he will only sleep and eat. Cheesy

Indeed there is replacement fight for Jones failed meeting with Stipe Miocic namely the interim heavyweight title fight between Sergei Pavlovich vs Tom Aspinall.
Unfortunately this fight isn't that interesting.

Meanwhile for Alex Pereira, I will have hopes for his victory against Jiri Prochazka.

Why is Pavlo vs Aspinall an interim fight?  Jones being stripped of his belt would appear Sergei Pavlovich vs Tom Aspinall fight for the vacant belt.

The news says it will take more than a year before Jones can recover, it's very uncertain whether he can still fight as long as USADA has yet not out of the picture he will not be able to. Its the same issue with Conor.

The heavyweight belt belongs to Jones and he got it by winning the fight but now he is injured so he is still waiting for the right time until the injury he experienced is completely healed to be able to fight again, after all Jones can't fight not because of a mistake that violates the rules but because of injury so that he is not stripped of possession of the championship belt.

Actually he has a healing time of around 8 months and this has been estimated by the doctor who treated him, but to really be able to fight we don't know whether after 8 months he can fight straight away or not.
If you equate it with McGregor, it is not the same because the injury suffered by Jones was not as serious as that experienced by McGregor.
I sure Jones will be able to fight as predicted.

For sure I really don't know why the Belt was not stripped from Jon Jones just like with the Light Heavyweight when Prochazka was injured, but for this Tom Aspinal VS Sergei Pavlovich are fighting for the Interim Heavyweight belt and not the Main Heavyweight belt which they can also do with the Light Heavyweight for sure,
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2023, 08:48:20 AM

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyyS_7zLaYm/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA%3D%3D

Potential reality of UFC future Cheesy Recent UFC 294 event is a prove that UFC is going into that direction. Makhachev in his recent interview told Dagestani realities. Previously, gyms were full and boys dreamed of becoming wrestling champions. Now gyms are also full, but boys dream of becoming UFC champions. Not the richest region of the world, hardworking and hungry fighters - UFC watch out Cheesy

P.S. I kinda laughed at Tom Bob Cheesy

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2023, 12:18:23 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2023, 12:48:06 PM by tokeweed

^  Yup totally agree .  Lol...  Those Russian bros from the mountains of Dagestan are a different breed.  And tbh I'd like to see more of them come in and up the level in the UFC.  Even the striking of the Dagestani guys who are strikers look way faster and hit way harder than the strikes if the UFC elite.  Watch tapes of Umar and Usman Nurmagomedov.

Edit:  Rodolfo Vieira vs Armen Petrosyan could be good too.  This event is above average now that I'm looking at the matchups more closely.

For me, the Main Event is great Jailton Almeida vs Derrick Lewis for Jailton Almeida can not underestimate Derrick Lewis because of his power but for sure Jailton Almeida's front kick will have to do it, and his wrestling is great aswell, so this is a different opponent for Derrick Lewis so yeah Strikers weakness is Wrestling, another fight that I  like is Caio Borralho vs Abus Magomedov and for this fight, Caio Borralho could be technical in this fight but Abus Magomedov would be aggressive for sure,

Jailton Almeida is mostly a grappler.  But as we have seen in a couple of Lewis' fights in the UFC, sometimes MMA grappling and wrestling doesn't work on him.  And really all he needs is one clean shot to starch any opponent.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2023, 03:56:25 PM

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyyS_7zLaYm/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA%3D%3D

Potential reality of UFC future Cheesy Recent UFC 294 event is a prove that UFC is going into that direction. Makhachev in his recent interview told Dagestani realities. Previously, gyms were full and boys dreamed of becoming wrestling champions. Now gyms are also full, but boys dream of becoming UFC champions. Not the richest region of the world, hardworking and hungry fighters - UFC watch out Cheesy

P.S. I kinda laughed at Tom Bob Cheesy

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I laughed at wrestling Grizzly bears and hunting tigers for fun, and while announcing the long and never-ending name it was really hilarious I thank you because it really made my day, the UFC 294 is full of Dagestan fighters and most of them win this event except for Magomed Ankalaev a well-known Dagestan for sure, those Dagestan fighters are not the richest region but because of that they are hardworking for sure,

^  Yup totally agree .  Lol...  Those Russian bros from the mountains of Dagestan are a different breed.  And tbh I'd like to see more of them come in and up the level in the UFC.  Even the striking of the Dagestani guys who are strikers look way faster and hit way harder than the strikes if the UFC elite.  Watch tapes of Umar and Usman Nurmagomedov.

For sure maybe their DNA was special and their striking-like Sharaputdin Magomedov was very fast his kicks were really lighting but for sure he doesn't have wrestling and his takedown defense was not that great but I guess in that fight he learned something from it and will return much stronger, and could surely adjust for his next fight

-snip-

Jailton Almeida is mostly a grappler.  But as we have seen in a couple of Lewis' fights in the UFC, sometimes MMA grappling and wrestling doesn't work on him.  And really all he needs is one clean shot to starch any opponent.

It could have happened if Jailton Almeda did not have the power to overcome Lewis, for sure those grappling and wrestling would not have worked against him, but if Jailton Almeda could prove that he has strength and can lift up Derrick Lewis then for me  will go with the fighter that has most aces in his sleeve to take care of his opponent,

TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2023, 09:41:49 AM

Strange notice, wrestling is being trained all around the world, but mostly (or only) Dagestan guys have broken ears. Wrestling is very popular in the US at colleges. But they always ear guards. But for Dagestan guys, they even pride with broken ears Cheesy That is so strange. I mean, why would limit yourself with having problems with airpods for entire life ? Cheesy

UFC Almeida vs Lewis main event might actually be really good. Two close ranked guys figure out whos gonna face Volkov or Blaydes next. Yeap, I think those two gonna be their next opponents, as other top guys are busy in a title race. I think Almeida gonna win. So far he is unstoppable in UFC (6 wins, 6 early finishes).

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2023, 01:35:25 PM

^  Yup totally agree .  Lol...  Those Russian bros from the mountains of Dagestan are a different breed.  And tbh I'd like to see more of them come in and up the level in the UFC.  Even the striking of the Dagestani guys who are strikers look way faster and hit way harder than the strikes if the UFC elite.  Watch tapes of Umar and Usman Nurmagomedov.

For sure maybe their DNA was special and their striking-like Sharaputdin Magomedov was very fast his kicks were really lighting but for sure he doesn't have wrestling and his takedown defense was not that great but I guess in that fight he learned something from it and will return much stronger, and could surely adjust for his next fight

-snip-

Jailton Almeida is mostly a grappler.  But as we have seen in a couple of Lewis' fights in the UFC, sometimes MMA grappling and wrestling doesn't work on him.  And really all he needs is one clean shot to starch any opponent.

It could have happened if Jailton Almeda did not have the power to overcome Lewis, for sure those grappling and wrestling would not have worked against him, but if Jailton Almeda could prove that he has strength and can lift up Derrick Lewis then for me  will go with the fighter that has most aces in his sleeve to take care of his opponent,

I think it's a combination of genetics and their environment.  Living in the mountains of Dagestan has made sure that only the best and strongest genes survived.  Like I said, watch Umar and Usman Nurmagomedov's kicks.  It's just different because they're made different.  So yeah...  Be on the look out for those Dagestani bros moving up the rankings.

As for Lewis, Almeida should be fast in getting Lewis' back like he did vs Rozenstruik.  Every second Almeida stands toe to toe vs Lewis are more chances Lewis starches Almeida. 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cabron

Activity: 2800
Merit: 596

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2023, 03:05:42 PM

^  Yup totally agree .  Lol...  Those Russian bros from the mountains of Dagestan are a different breed.  And tbh I'd like to see more of them come in and up the level in the UFC.  Even the striking of the Dagestani guys who are strikers look way faster and hit way harder than the strikes if the UFC elite.  Watch tapes of Umar and Usman Nurmagomedov.

-snip-

Jailton Almeida is mostly a grappler.  But as we have seen in a couple of Lewis' fights in the UFC, sometimes MMA grappling and wrestling doesn't work on him.  And really all he needs is one clean shot to starch any opponent.

It could have happened if Jailton Almeda did not have the power to overcome Lewis, for sure those grappling and wrestling would not have worked against him, but if Jailton Almeda could prove that he has strength and can lift up Derrick Lewis then for me  will go with the fighter that has most aces in his sleeve to take care of his opponent,

I think it's a combination of genetics and their environment.  Living in the mountains of Dagestan has made sure that only the best and strongest genes survived.  Like I said, watch Umar and Usman Nurmagomedov's kicks.  It's just different because they're made different.  So yeah...  Be on the look out for those Dagestani bros moving up the rankings.

As for Lewis, Almeida should be fast in getting Lewis' back like he did vs Rozenstruik.  Every second Almeida stands toe to toe vs Lewis are more chances Lewis starches Almeida.  

Lewis is lighter now, he could be fast too. He suddenly jumped with his flight knee right from the beginning vs Marcos de Lima, definitely unpredictable, and with his size, he only needs one shot to KO Almeida. Surprisingly it's not easy to submit Derrick if you look at his records and they are fighting at 265lbs which Derrick is used to.

Because of that Almeida better be cautious before rushing out, he is fighting a big guy.  A bit of 60/40 favoring Almeida by KO.

Pages: « 1 ... 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 [556] 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 ... 611 »
  Print  

Jump to: