Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:14:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 [560] 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊 The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 85561 times)
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
November 10, 2023, 06:57:59 PM

-snip-

You have to give Almeida some credit though. He was fighting a dangerous striker with proven KO power, it would be stupid of him to stand up and exchange. He did what he had to do to win the fight and move up in the ranks. He's focus was on winning and not on the entertainment.
Yeah, there's no chance he'll be fighting for the belt in his next fight. He'll most likely have to face someone from the middle of the top 10 first, maybe Blaydes or Volkov, and if he passes the test, he could be fighting for the title then.

I surely am giving Jailton Almeida credit for blowing Derrick Lewis and giving him a hard time for sure he is cautious about the power of Derrick Lewis, that is why he keeps him on the ground but because of this the fight becomes really boring, and my only concern for this fight was when Jailton Almeida take Derrick Lewis on the ground there is not much ground and pound that is happening with this fight so for sure Jailton Almeida will have a hard time fighting the top guys in the heavyweight division for sure,

Real shame that Jon Jones vs Stipe Miocic was canceled, but I am really excited to see how Alex Pereira will perform against Jiri Prochazka.
Both fighters have amazing skills but two totally different styles, and I think Prochazka have better chances this weekend.
I am looking at odds on Sportsbet now and I cant believe bookmakers made Pereira such a big favorite in this event.
There is clear value in betting on Prochazka for me, but anything can happen with just one good kick or punch.
https://sportsbet.io/sports/mma/ufc/matches/future

For sure I am not excited about the Jon Jones VS Stipe Miocic but that Jiri Prochazka VS Alex Pereira fight is a great event for sure and still I really don't know if Jiri Prochzka can be more dominant than Alex Pereira for sure for me because of the training with Glover Texeira he can have some advantage with the takedown defense but for me Jiri Prochazka has the advantage when it comes to wrestling,

-snip-

For me this fight is way more interesting than main event, as these two are potential next heavyweight champions. With Jiri and Pereira it looks like it is already clear who is going to win. UFC decided to throw Jiri, a guy who returns from injury and havent fought for more than a year, into a monster with concrete fists. Imho Pereira gonna land his left hook and finish everything in first or second round. But in a fight between Pavlovich and Aspinal, its power against tactics. That is really interesting to watch. As I have never seen Pavlovich defending against bjj.

It is interesting because both Tom Aspinall and Sergei Pavlovich have done great in the past, this is a fight that will be more technical as Aspinall is so technical approaching his opponent, while Pavlovich is pretty much good at boxing for sure his striking is pretty much amazing, but for me Tom Aspinal is more technical,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1440

View Profile
November 11, 2023, 05:32:11 AM

@YuginKadoya. You might have forgotten the sexy fighting kitten Mackenzie Dern hehehe. @pawel7777 might scold me again to rethink my life. This is her on the beach hehehehee.

However, I speculate that her enemy Jessica Andrade might be very underestimated by the oddmakers for this fight. She is given 2.70 odds of winning which is very headshaking, I reckon.

Also, there is a conspiracy theory that Jiri's shoulder injury and surgery is fake news. Where are the scars?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
November 11, 2023, 10:23:37 AM

Dern wins for me, she's the more rounded fighter. Plus, the last fight she looked a lot more aggressive than she usually is. Maybe, it was a statement before this fight, since Jessica is known to blitz her opponents. Jiri VS Alex Pereira has got to be the fight of the night. I'm just hoping it lasts a couple of rounds so we get to see the skill set of both fighters, and we don't get a flash knockout which is definitely possible with both of these men.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1406

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
November 11, 2023, 12:32:03 PM
Merited by Welsh (4)

^  Same...  If anything, I think Dern could KO Andrade imho.  The KO prop is 9.00 at Stake.  Lol.  Wink  Dern throws with a lot of heat as she uses all her strength and leans on her punches.  And Andrade doesn't seem she likes to be in there anymore.  The first moment it starts getting tough, she starts fading.  Don't think she still has the mindset to be a fighter.  Dunno...

Here's the ceremonial weigh ins and the weigh results.  A couple of guys didn't make weight.  :/

UFC 295:  Ceremonial Weigh In
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2UkqVNwa60

Jiri Prochazka (204.2) vs Alex Pereira (204)
Sergei Pavlovich (259.Cool vs Tom Aspinall (261.6)
Jessica Andrade (116) vs Mackenzie Dern (115.6)
Matt Frevola (155.6) vs Benoit Saint-Denis (156)
Diego Lopes (145.4) vs Pat Sabatini (145.Cool
Alessandro Costa (125.4) vs Stephen Erceg (125.6)
Loopy Godinez (115) vs Tabatha Ricci (115.4)
Mateusz Rebecki (155.Cool vs Roosevelt Roberts (158)*
Viacheslav Borshchev (154.Cool vs Nazim Sadykhov (155.6)
Jared Gordon (155.6) vs Mark Madsen (155.6)
John Castaneda (137.6) vs Kyung Ho Kang (138)
Kevin Borjas (125.Cool vs Joshua Van (125.Cool
Dennis Buzukja (145.6) vs. Jamall Emmers (147)*

*Missed weight

And last call for the Multi Master.

UFC 295:  Multi Master Challenge
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5473258.0

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2023, 01:37:53 PM

@YuginKadoya. You might have forgotten the sexy fighting kitten Mackenzie Dern hehehe. @pawel7777 might scold me again to rethink my life. This is her on the beach hehehehee.

However, I speculate that her enemy Jessica Andrade might be very underestimated by the oddmakers for this fight. She is given 2.70 odds of winning which is very headshaking, I reckon.

Also, there is a conspiracy theory that Jiri's shoulder injury and surgery is fake news. Where are the scars?

Hahaha don't forget about Tabatha Ricci She has one of the great bottoms in the UFC for sure if you don't see how attractive Tabatha Ricci is here is a photo of her that is quite tempting, but anyway thanks for the picture of Mackenzie Dern, and that is one interesting picture of her for sure, and for this fight for me Mackenzie Dern has the tools, as she got decent stand-up and that wrestling game that Jéssica Andrade for sure has but she often used that wrestling game and for me even though Jéssica Andrade has the power advantage she is now a declining fighter and never really adjusting to her opponent while Mackenzie Dern for sure will be adjusting and will be ready for her opponent,

Dern wins for me, she's the more rounded fighter. Plus, the last fight she looked a lot more aggressive than she usually is. Maybe, it was a statement before this fight, since Jessica is known to blitz her opponents. Jiri VS Alex Pereira has got to be the fight of the night. I'm just hoping it lasts a couple of rounds so we get to see the skill set of both fighters, and we don't get a flash knockout which is definitely possible with both of these men.

I agree Mackenzie Dern is now an aggressive fighter and she's looking more confident in all of her fights for sure Jéssica Andrade is not looking good in her previous fights so even though she has a massive advantage over her strengths but for sure Mackenzie Dern has a top wrestling and got the tools to defeat Jéssica Andrade for sure,

While Jiří Procházka VS Alex Pereira is a good quality fight that the UFC and Dana White have given us, for sure Alex Pereira has a better stand-up and knockout power than Prochazka but Jiri Prochazka has many ways of getting Alex Pereira for sure and the relatively wrestling that he used and many was surprised by it, when he put a great fight against Glover Texeira,

bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2023, 02:46:23 PM

^ Would you marry an MMA fighter if its up to you?  Grin

Jiri is a very careless fighter compared to Alex. Though he won against Teixeira, he really displays the worst kind of fighting style that gives a lot of opportunity for Glover.  if during that time Glover was in his prime, Jiri would have lost it.  Countless times Jiri just rolled down and then Glover stayed on top while Jiri was mounted.
He doesn't even keep his hands up. Doing this mistake just a single time with Alex and he will terribly be lying flat in the first round.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
November 11, 2023, 02:55:21 PM

-SNIP-

That might be a bit of a trap for Pereira. Everyone assumes he's superior to Jiri in a stand up, but if most of his training camp is focused on takedown defence and improving his ground game, he might neglect the striking part and could get out-striked by Jiri. And it's not like Prochazka is lacking in the striking department, if Pereira in the top form is better than him, it's only by a small margin.
But yeah, anything is possible in this fight. Who knows, maybe Alex will be the one looking for a takedown, as he did in the first fight against Adesanya.

I really doubt that they will neglect the Striking over wrestling because Alex Pereira has an advantage on the stand-up and his knockout power is surreal for me they will not neglect the striking or stand-up but they will surely focus on Pereira's takedown defense but I doubt Pereira will be focusing on learning the wrestling,

^  Knee injury.  Have you seen how much bigger he looks in between camps?  There were words swirling around he injured his knee while playing basketball.  It's not surprising if he got on a lot of extra weight.  :/

Here's the pre fight press conference...  It was ok.  Kinda like the ones we've had before the McGregor era.  Everything was all about the event and mostly respectful.  I kinda like it this way sometimes.

UFC 295:  Pre Fight Press Conference
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqLJIN8hogw

Live weigh in show in around 1.5 hours folks.

UFC 295:  Live Weigh In Show
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5xSGMorz5A

Yup! Jamahal Sweet Dreams Hill got a knee injury from a basketball session and sure most of the players from that basketball game consist mostly of UFC fighters, so he will be gone in the UFC for a long time for sure, that is why we are not seeing him anytime soon and right now I think he is still rehabilitating from his injury,

TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1436

View Profile
November 11, 2023, 08:11:58 PM

Just realised that Iam even happy that Pavlovich vs Aspinal on short notice replaced Bones vs Miocic, as they are on the edge of finishing their career.

Pavlovich is going to rely again on his reach. His opponents had no time to read distance and find a save zone. Aspinal can find it easily, as he is to quick for his weight. Also Pavlovich had weak wrestling. Cant remember even when he showed wrestling. First fight against Overeem showed that Pavlovich wrestling is weak, and Aspinal is pro in it. Imho Aspinal gonna submit Pavlovich.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1559

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2023, 10:40:04 PM

I really doubt that they will neglect the Striking over wrestling because Alex Pereira has an advantage on the stand-up and his knockout power is surreal for me they will not neglect the striking or stand-up but they will surely focus on Pereira's takedown defense but I doubt Pereira will be focusing on learning the wrestling,

That's the point. They both have limited time to prepare. If Pereira's team expects Prochazka to try to take the fight to the ground and they spend say 50% time on striking and 50% on the ground game and takedown defense then, if Prochazka actually focuses almost entirely on striking - we might see Pereira getting outstriked by Jiri. At this level, differences in striking skills are not that big, and it's easier for Jiri to analyse Pereira than vice versa.

My picks for main events: Prochazka and Aspinall to win their fights.

Only a few hours away...

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2023, 10:57:51 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2023, 11:16:56 PM by YuginKadoya

^ Would you marry an MMA fighter if its up to you?  Grin

Jiri is a very careless fighter compared to Alex. Though he won against Teixeira, he really displays the worst kind of fighting style that gives a lot of opportunity for Glover.  if during that time Glover was in his prime, Jiri would have lost it.  Countless times Jiri just rolled down and then Glover stayed on top while Jiri was mounted.
He doesn't even keep his hands up. Doing this mistake just a single time with Alex and he will terribly be lying flat in the first round.

Why not? for sure I would love that but all I can do now is appreciate those beauties because I am not very available now,

Is Jiri a careless fighter? I really don't think so for sure if you say such things I think that you are underestimating Glover Texeira when he fought Jiri Prochazka, because what I have seen there is two fighters that are aiming to win nothing more nothing less,

Jiri Prochazka VS Alex Pereira

The stake odds for this fight are 2.15 for Prochazka and 1.80 for Pereira, and for this fight, I think that would be a banger If Jiri Prochazka can withstand Alex Pereira's onslaught for Pereira surely got that knockout power, but we all know that Prochazka withstand round 5 with Glover, and we have seen that strikers tend to gasses out faster when wrestlers do a great job in grappling Pereira then this could be possible unless Pereira now got a decent takedown defense, my pick is Jiri Prochazka,

Sergei Pavlovich VS Tom Aspinall

The stake odds for this fight are 1.98 for Pavlovich and 1.94 for Aspinall, for this fight, I think that Tom Aspinall will be more technical in this fight as Sergei Pavlovich will throw everything even the Kitchen sink for Pavlovich will have the power in one-shotting Aspinall, and he also got his advantage with the range for sure Aspinall will have a hard time with that in getting Pavlovich on the ground, while Tom Aspinall will have the speed in shooting those takedowns faster on Pavlovichs face, and he also got á great Jiu-Jitsu for sure, my pick in this fight is Tom Aspinall,

Jessica Andrade VS Mackenzie Dern

The stake odds for this fight are 2.90 for Andrade and 1.49 for Dern and in this fight for sure Jessica Andrade will have the power shots and her striking will be the only tool she can pulverize Mackenzie Dern, but Adrade a sloppy striking and she is not an improving fighter, while Mackenzie Dern has a great wrestling game for sure well that will be her firepower against Andrade for sure, so for this fight I think that Mackenzie Dern will set up with striking but she will finish with the submission if she can for sure, so my pick here is Mackenzie Dern,

Matt Frevola VS Benoit Saint-Denis

The stake odds for this fight are 3.00 for Frevola and 1.45 for Saint-Denis for sure Matt Frevola has great boxing and for that, he also has the wrestling for sure so his takedown defense will be great for sure, but for Benoit Saint-Denis, I know he only got an average striking or stand-up, but his wrestling will be great for sure greater than Frevola so for sure Benoit Saint-Denis will get this fight on the ground because I think that will be his finishing thing against Frevola,

owengtam09

View Profile
November 11, 2023, 11:54:40 PM

That's the point. They both have limited time to prepare. If Pereira's team expects Prochazka to try to take the fight to the ground and they spend say 50% time on striking and 50% on the ground game and takedown defense then, if Prochazka actually focuses almost entirely on striking - we might see Pereira getting outstriked by Jiri. At this level, differences in striking skills are not that big, and it's easier for Jiri to analyse Pereira than vice versa.

My picks for main events: Prochazka and Aspinall to win their fights.

Only a few hours away...

For sure I think Jiri Prochazka will not have a hard time adjusting that is for sure about this fight, and that is why just like you my pick is also Jiri Prochazka and Tom Aspinall as well,

Here are my picks for the UFC 295 Procházka vs. Pereira

Jiri Prochazka (2.01) VS Alex Pereira (1.81)

For me, this is going to be a close fight not like the Glover Texeira VS Jiri Prochazka close fight but it will be like that, and no doubt Alex Pereira will be a great deal with the standing for sure because Jiri Prochazka will have the advantage on the ground while Pereira will likely have those takedown defense which I really don't know if there would be a decent effect for Jiri's takedown and for me Jiri Prochazka will have the advantage on unpredictability those kicks and the stamina where he can surely make Pereira gas out on this fight for sure I have seen Pereira gassed out on his fight back then, so for my pick it is Jiri Prochazka,

Sergei Pavlovich (1.92) VS Tom Aspinall (1.89)

For this fight, it could be a fast ending fight but let's hope that Sergei Pavlovich will have the power and if he can time his punches this fight can be over, but Tom Aspinall has the speed and the technical advantage for sure the Speed of Aspinall is super incredibly fast for Pavlovich but he can never get wrong with Pavlovich's power, but the level of Jiu-Jitsu for Tom Aspinall is just amazing so for me my pick is Tom Aspinall,

Matt Frevola (2.90) VS Benoit Saint-Denis (1.42)

The hype for Benoit Saint-Denis is so huge for this fight and that is because of his wrestling but for sure Matt Frevola also has decent wrestling but I don't like Saint-Denis's striking for me is just good at wrestling but has a sloppy standing, while Matt Frevola has a great boxing so for this fight my pick is Mat Frevola,
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4732
Merit: 4239

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2023, 04:00:37 AM

Trump showing up to the UFC fight is awesome. What other President would do that. He comes off as such a man for the people, I don’t understand why anyone would even consider voting for anyone else. He’s the first President that I think I’d actually enjoy hanging out with. Gotta love the reception he gets from real people at these events too. Highlight of the event for me.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Hirose UK

Activity: 1274
Merit: 503

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2023, 05:32:50 AM

Trump showing up to the UFC fight is awesome. What other President would do that. He comes off as such a man for the people, I don’t understand why anyone would even consider voting for anyone else. He’s the first President that I think I’d actually enjoy hanging out with. Gotta love the reception he gets from real people at these events too. Highlight of the event for me.
He came to MSG to watch Jiri Prochazka and Alex Pereira fight for the light heavyweight title and when Trump entered the MSG arena, it was clear that there was very enthusiastic response to Trump arrival, this was an extraordinary event where Trump made splash at UFC 295.
He is also truly great former president and always shows controversial things in front of the public. Moreover, Trump is quite fond of boxing and free fighting sports such as UFC or MMA.
And the highlight is that he is quite familiar with UFC officials and important people such as Dana White who is next to him too and this is the umpteenth time Trump has come to a UFC event to watch the fight on the main card.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1436

View Profile
November 12, 2023, 09:15:33 AM

This is not the first time Trump visited UFC events. I think that he even helped UFC to get through the law and start airing on TV, as previosly, first UFC events were counted ad barbaric and were live only. Congress and some politics were strongly against blood and violence on tv. With appearence on events, Trump showed that they arent so brutal and it has started process of getting first tv time.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2023, 11:30:45 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2023, 03:30:05 PM by YuginKadoya

^
For sure Trump is enjoying the UFC event so much that he keeps on coming back to watch the Main Event for the UFC for sure and for me Donald Trump is really a down-to-earth and sociable individual he may not be the president anymore but I think you can surely go and hang out with him for sure and he would not mind at all,

Result for my bet and prediction for the UFC 295: Prochazka vs. Pereira

Jiri Prochazka VS Alex Pereira ROUND 2 KO/TKO - LOST

The Weirdness and the unpredictability of Jiri Prochazka were effective at the beginning of the fight at first Alex Pereira didn't have an answer to it, but in the later rounds all Alex Pereira needed to do was extend his arm and back out just to reset the situation because that is how Prochazka's style is he will set up with weird stuff and all Pereira can do is to restart the situation, and another thing is Pereira's leg kicks were really doing damage to Prochazka all Jiri needs to do is to switch stance,

but that setup from Prochazka was really effective on Alex Pereira, and the only thing that he was caught by Pereira was when he aggressively tried to last a sudden blitz to him without the setup, and that is how Pereira caught Prochazka with his nasty Left hook for me it was a good stoppage and if Jiri Prochazka would review the fights replay for sure he would notice his error in aggressively moving forward without setup,

Sergei Pavlovich VS Tom Aspinall ROUND 1 KO/TKO - WIN

It was too much Tom Aspinall didn't need his wrestling to finish Sergei Pavlovich the speed and Aspinall's fight IQ were all he needed to finish Pavlovich for sure, and for sure Aspinall was intimidated by how Strong Sergei Pavlovich was but anything is possible and Sergei also land some strong punch on Aspinall aswell, and surely that was taken by Tom Aspinall quite great, and those leg kicks was the one that Sergei Pavlovich has problem with this fight and he was also kind of outbalanced by it aswell, and because of the speed of Tom Aspinall it is possible constantly moving and the straight punch have beat the looping punch for sure and what I also notice was Aspinall on the start of the fight when the Referee was saying something and they are facing off, it could be that Tom Aspinall was purposely touch Sergeis shoulder maybe checking the distance of his reach for sure I think that also got Aspinall have an idea to help him for his reach,

Jessica Andrade VS Mackenzie Dern ROUND 2 KO/TKO - LOST

It was weird that Mackenzie Dern just threw 4 takedowns against Jessica Andrade Andrade has a good takedown defense I noticed when those takedowns were not successful against Jessica Andrade, Mackenzie Dern became desperate too desperate that she was throwing punches clumsily and she could not do this to Jessica Andrade and that have made Andrade knocks her but she didn't finish Dern and wants Dern to stand up because she knew that she got the upper hand and for sure Mackenzie Dern was really scared of Jessica Andrade by the look on what is happening because she doesn't know what to do,

Matt Frevola VS Benoit Saint-Denis ROUND 1 KO/TKO - WIN

And the hype is on for sure no one will question Benoit Saint-Denis anymore if he is just good with wrestling because this has proven that his kicks were really that great and that kick surely got Frevola knockout on the ground led Benoit Saint-Denis the win it was a fast 1:31 mins on the 1st round and for sure I don't know what to say anymore because it was an outstanding win,

tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1406

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
November 12, 2023, 12:39:22 PM

Here are the results of the event...  8 out of 12 matches ended with a finish and all of them quick ones.  Lol.  This event delivered.

Alex Pereira def Jiri Prochazka TKO R2
Tom Aspinall def Sergei Pavlovich KO R1
Jessica Andrade def Mackenzie Dern TKO R2
Benoît Saint-Denis def Matt Frevola KO R1
Diego Lopes def Pat Sabatini KO R1
Steve Erceg def Alessandro Costa UD
Loopy Godinez def Tabatha Ricci SD
Mateusz Rębecki def Roosevelt Roberts SUB R1
Nazim Sadykhov def Viacheslav Borshchev Draw
Jared Gordon def Mark Madsen TKO R1
John Castaneda def Kang Kyung Ho UD
Joshua Van def Kevin Borjas Decision UD
Jamall Emmers def Dennis Buzukja TKO R1

And here's the post fight conference.  Always good to hear what the fighters are planning after their wins.  Enjoy...

UFC 295:  Post Fight Press Conference
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgE5uCDHeXo

The next event...  5 decent matches here.

Date:  Saturday, November 18
Main Card (ESPN/ESPN+):  4:00pm EST
Preliminary Card (ESPN/ESPN+):  2:00pm EST
Venue:  Apex Center, Las Vegas, Nevada
Live Streams:  

Main Card (ESPN/ESPN+)
Brendan Allen vs Paul Craig   
Michael Morales vs Jake Matthews
Chase Hooper vs Jordan Leavitt
Payton Talbott vs Nick Aguirre
Luana Pinheiro vs Amanda Ribas
Jonny Parsons vs Uros Medic

Preliminary Card (ESPN/ESPN+)
Jonathan Pearce vs Joanderson Brito            
Chad Anheliger vs Jose Johnson            
Cesar Almeida vs Christian Leroy Duncan            
Mick Parkin vs Caio Machado            
Jeka Saragih vs Lucas Alexander            
Lucie Pudilova vs Ailin Perez            
Trey Ogden vs Nikolas Motta            
Charles Johnson vs Rafael Estevam

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 597

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2023, 02:54:19 PM

This is not the first time Trump visited UFC events. I think that he even helped UFC to get through the law and start airing on TV, as previosly, first UFC events were counted ad barbaric and were live only. Congress and some politics were strongly against blood and violence on tv. With appearence on events, Trump showed that they arent so brutal and it has started process of getting first tv time.

Trump would do anything to piss off the other party and this time he is with his Vice president Tucker Carlson, the crowd goes wild with these famous guys with them.  It gotta have some influence on the public, Trump is campaigning of course.

Anyway, Alex throwing punches and elbows I don't see it as hard shots but it contributes to Jiri getting unconscious as he tries to take down Alex. Seem not an early stoppage but some are claiming so. The good news for this division is that the new LHW champion is very active and will not issue alibis of broken shoulders or knees to duck fights.

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
November 12, 2023, 05:40:16 PM

^  Same...  If anything, I think Dern could KO Andrade imho.  The KO prop is 9.00 at Stake.  Lol.  Wink  Dern throws with a lot of heat as she uses all her strength and leans on her punches.  And Andrade doesn't seem she likes to be in there anymore.  The first moment it starts getting tough, she starts fading.  Don't think she still has the mindset to be a fighter.  Dunno...
Mackenzie Dern was really sloppy with her striking nor her striking defense, it was really pathetic and as soon as the first started, i knew she would get smoked by Jéssica Andrade because she was not tucking her chin and she was presenting her chin as a gift and thereby getting knocked down 4 times in this fight which should be a UFC record Cheesy.

The knockout by Diego Lopes was a thing of beauty.

BenoitSaint-Denis also showcased his kicking range and his knockout capability and his range awareness.

Tom Aspinall was the surprise as i heard he was not training for this fight because of an injury and placed the bet on Sergei Pavlovich but fast hands always wins in the Heavyweight division.

Alex Pereira is a beast, striking legend and if you think that you can defeat him with striking he will showcase how elite performs. Two division champion in a single calendar year which is crazy and his post fight speech about Adesanya inspiring him to sign with the UFC when he was working in a bar in Brazil after his Kickboxing career is a stuff of legend .
owengtam09

View Profile
November 12, 2023, 07:13:40 PM

This is the result of my bet and prediction for the UFC 295

Jiri Prochazka (2.01) VS Alex Pereira (1.81) - LOST

I think that Jiri Prochazka did great in this fight against those faints and the unusual movement was the one who made him successful in getting something landed on Pereira at the same time Alex Pereira was getting confused with the movement of Jiri Prochazka those leg kicks were the only thing that Alex Pereira can do with Prochazka and for sure Pereira had takedown defense but that guillotine from Pereira was not tight so Prochazka has taken down Pereira, and in the 2nd round this is the time that Prochazka was now very aggressive and wants to knock out Alex Pereira but it was his mistake because this is the time where Alex Pereira have caught him with that left hook the signature of Pereira that get him knockout which for me a good call from the referee,

Sergei Pavlovich (1.92) VS Tom Aspinall (1.89) - WIN

The speed of Tom Aspinall is exceptional in this fight and he uses that to deliver a low kick on Sergei Pavlovich's I think Aspinall did a great job in handing it down to Pavlovich technically, and I was really amazed because Tom Aspinall is not needed any wrestling to destroy Sergei Pavlovich, for sure Tom Aspinall did really amazingly in this fight and because of that he is now the Interim Heavyweight Champion for this division,

Matt Frevola (2.90) VS Benoit Saint-Denis (1.42) - LOST

Now I was really amazed that Matt Frevola lost this but for sure the hype on Benoit was true and he said that he didn't defend Frevola's takedown because he was good at scrambling so for sure Benoit Saint-Denis is pretty much trust in his ground game, that he can do well against Matt Frevola on the ground but that high kick that ended up in the head of Frevola was really superb that knock Frevola out for sure it was a great win for Saint-Denis,
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1559

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2023, 11:37:37 PM

Tom Aspinall was the surprise as i heard he was not training for this fight because of an injury and placed the bet on Sergei Pavlovich but fast hands always wins in the Heavyweight division.

Alex Pereira is a beast, striking legend and if you think that you can defeat him with striking he will showcase how elite performs. Two division champion in a single calendar year which is crazy and his post fight speech about Adesanya inspiring him to sign with the UFC when he was working in a bar in Brazil after his Kickboxing career is a stuff of legend .

Huge win for Aspinall, he proved beyond any doubt that he deserves that belt. He might be here for a long reign. I just hope that Jon Jones will not retire after fighting Stipe and will face Tom eventually.
To be fair, I expected Aspinall to try to take it to the ground, but instead, he did to Pavlo what Pavlo had done to everyone else, which is even better. It's not a coincidence that Tom holds the shortest average fight-time in UFC history.

As for Alex, I think that stoppage was a bit premature, the ref could give it an extra second or 2. But he did very well with those leg kicks and of course with that right-left counter. Prochazka did manage to catch him a few times and he was the more aggressive one though. I hope Jiri will bounce back.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Pages: « 1 ... 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 [560] 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 »
  Print  

Jump to: