Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:34:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 [562] 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊 The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 85670 times)
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1436

View Profile
November 16, 2023, 11:58:50 AM

What’s this I hear about Dana White renting the Las Vegas Sphere sometime late next year for what he’s saying will be the world’s most entertaining fight of all time? Is this a rumor or is it actually going to happen? I can only imagine if they put a UFC fight on the outside of the Sphere that Vegas will be absolutely insane that night like never before.

I also heard that. That looks like a crazy fantasy, then reality. I have also read somewhere that Dana wanted to run UFC event in real coliseum and tried to have negotiations with authorities. Or something like that, dont remember clearly right now, but it was about an event in Italy or in a historical place/structure were gladiators previously fought. (reminder, in past, the entrance video to all UFC events were gladiator preparing for the fight (putting on armour and helmet).

But, that Las Vegas Sphere looks more real. However, it might really be costly, because according to this, it cost 450k per day just to put an ad there.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
November 16, 2023, 12:07:35 PM

I was wrong.  Jones vs Miocic is still happening after Dana White announced it in the post fight press conference.  But it's funny because that would mean the interim belt doesn't mean anything and all they did at 295 was all for show.

But then again it's good that the UFC is still showing Miocic some respect and giving him his last title shot before retiring.  And it's gonna be a good pay day for him too. 

Anyway, here's jeremypwr's Multi Master.  Leeezz gooo!

UFC Fight Night 232:  Multi Master Challenge
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5473979.0

It was just an interim Heavyweight title and not the main Heavyweight title there for after the Stipe Miocic fight Jon Jones will surely fight Tom Aspinall next so they can unify the heavyweight belt when Jon Jones is all healed up for sure it will be in favor for Stipe Miocic, in getting him another shot and a cash money for the fight but the question is what if Stipe Miocic did win the fight,

But I really don't want to see the fight actually after Jon Jones recovered I want to see a Tom Aspinal VS Jon Jones fight instantly, and not get into Jon Jones VS Stipe Miocic but what can we do if the UFC really wants to give the guy a fight, well I think all we can do is just accept the fact that it is for a legend Stipe Miocic and for his last fight in the UFC,

Dana White doing business moves rather than the normal way. And as much as hardcore fight fans wanted an Aspinall-Jones fight, it's the casuals who will buy the bulk of PPVs and they will definitely buy the GOAT versus GOAT marketing. They don't even know Miocic is already past 40, came from a brutal defeat, and is years inactive.

Anyways, even before Jones won the heavyweight belt, I was doubtful of his ability to stay undefeated. His main assets which are his speed and length are no longer that advantageous at his age and in this division. So as much as possible Dana White will try to milk Jones before he loses or retires. Maybe we can see an Aspinall-Blaydes first before the interim belt holder gets his shot at the real title.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
November 16, 2023, 12:31:08 PM

I was wrong.  Jones vs Miocic is still happening after Dana White announced it in the post fight press conference.  But it's funny because that would mean the interim belt doesn't mean anything and all they did at 295 was all for show.

But then again it's good that the UFC is still showing Miocic some respect and giving him his last title shot before retiring.  And it's gonna be a good pay day for him too. 

Anyway, here's jeremypwr's Multi Master.  Leeezz gooo!

It was just an interim Heavyweight title and not the main Heavyweight title there for after the Stipe Miocic fight Jon Jones will surely fight Tom Aspinall next so they can unify the heavyweight belt when Jon Jones is all healed up for sure it will be in favor for Stipe Miocic, in getting him another shot and a cash money for the fight but the question is what if Stipe Miocic did win the fight,

But I really don't want to see the fight actually after Jon Jones recovered I want to see a Tom Aspinal VS Jon Jones fight instantly, and not get into Jon Jones VS Stipe Miocic but what can we do if the UFC really wants to give the guy a fight, well I think all we can do is just accept the fact that it is for a legend Stipe Miocic and for his last fight in the UFC,

But it's just weird that the interim title holder isn't next in line to take on the champ when he returns.  I guess the UFC wanted both the legacy fight between Jones and Miocic and also earmark either Aspinall or Pav for the next shot at the title.  It's going to be a very intriguing match up between Jones and Aspinall.  I'd bet on the underdog whoever it may be.  If it's close to a coin flip then it's Jon Jones.

Anyway here's a short vid for 296.  Can't wait to see Pantoja back in there again. 

UFC 296:  Edwards vs Convington - Shots Fired
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLFN1Tb_tkM

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1560

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2023, 03:05:12 PM

This gets a little interesting. Adesanya is the middleweight champion and Perreira is the current LHW champion. In the past, Adesanya failed to achieve double championship when he fought with Blachowiz. One factor was Blachowiz's natural wrestling and weight taking away Adesanya's gas. I see this as Adesanya's chance to win Double Champ. It could be that Adesanya decided to return from his break because he saw someone he had beaten become champion in the division above him.

The problem is, Adesanya lost his title to Strickland. He would have to get the middleweight belt back before even thinking about fighting for the second one.
Currently it's not even clear whether he would get the rematch against Strickland if he was ready to fight, so it's even less likely that he would get a chance to fight Pereira for the LW belt. Pereira surely wouldn't mind that, as he would be a favourite given the latest performances of both and the fact that he wouldn't have to go through such drastic weight cutting.

To bad Bones will try to dictate his own rules and theory wouldnt be proved Cheesy Imho Dana cant force Bones to fight Aspinall. Neither Bones is willing to fight Aspinall Cheesy Imho he seeks for an easy fight, easy money and finish his UFC career. A fight between Stepe and Aspinall also is not what fans would like to watch. I would personally watch his fight against Blaydes, as they have unfinished business. But Blaydes cant have a title fight right now, as he has lost to Pavlovich.

Jones Vs Aspinall won't happen unless there's a big pressure from the community (fans/reporters) combined with small interest in Jones Vs. Stipe bout. Jones cares about 2 things: money and securing his legacy. If he got more by fighting Tom and if the community was clear that they see Aspinall as the real challenge, then who knows, he could change his mind.

I'd much rather see Stipe Vs Aspinall fight soon and then the winner of it fighting Jon, than just watch no action for 8-12 months until Jon recovers.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Synchronice

Activity: 854
Merit: 773

Watch Bitcoin Documentary - https://t.ly/v0Nim

View Profile
November 16, 2023, 08:49:45 PM

What’s this I hear about Dana White renting the Las Vegas Sphere sometime late next year for what he’s saying will be the world’s most entertaining fight of all time? Is this a rumor or is it actually going to happen? I can only imagine if they put a UFC fight on the outside of the Sphere that Vegas will be absolutely insane that night like never before.
The world's most entertaining fight of all time? What fight is he talking about? I can't imagine clash of any two fighters at the moment that will be the most entertaining to watch. One could probably be Jon Jones but another one, I can't imagine being more entertaining than Mike Tyson which is too old for this fight. Probably he means Conor McGregor but I can't imagine anyone in Conor's weight division to be one of the best to watch. Did Khabib agree with rematch? Wait, probably it's Ngannou vs Jon Jones? That would be great to watch.

I have also read somewhere that Dana wanted to run UFC event in real coliseum and tried to have negotiations with authorities. Or something like that, dont remember clearly right now, but it was about an event in Italy or in a historical place/structure were gladiators previously fought.
Wait, does he really plan to make a fight in colosseum? Maybe he plans to make a fight on Verona’s Arena and that might be possible. Regular UFC fight will be boring in colosseum, I would only watch fight without rules. I know it sounds brutal but it's colosseum after all. Okay, I'm joking of course, it will be great to see Jon Jones vs Ngannou there.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2023, 08:22:28 AM

I have also read somewhere that Dana wanted to run UFC event in real coliseum and tried to have negotiations with authorities. Or something like that, dont remember clearly right now, but it was about an event in Italy or in a historical place/structure were gladiators previously fought.
Wait, does he really plan to make a fight in colosseum? Maybe he plans to make a fight on Verona’s Arena and that might be possible. Regular UFC fight will be boring in colosseum, I would only watch fight without rules. I know it sounds brutal but it's colosseum after all. Okay, I'm joking of course, it will be great to see Jon Jones vs Ngannou there.

You made me google that Cheesy In the morning... Before I got my coffee...Yikes.

https://www.mmamania.com/2023/8/10/23827024/colossal-clash-dana-white-met-italian-officials-to-discuss-using-colosseum-for-musk-vs-zuckerberg <--- I was a bit wrong by saying that he planned to organize a UFC event; turns out he was planning it for possible Musk vs Zukerberg fight (btw Zuker got injured recently during his mma/bjj training). But if he was planning this for their fight, that nothing stops him from planning UFC event there. For UFC 300 special for example.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Synchronice

View Profile
November 17, 2023, 09:11:50 AM

You made me google that Cheesy In the morning... Before I got my coffee...Yikes.

https://www.mmamania.com/2023/8/10/23827024/colossal-clash-dana-white-met-italian-officials-to-discuss-using-colosseum-for-musk-vs-zuckerberg <--- I was a bit wrong by saying that he planned to organize a UFC event; turns out he was planning it for possible Musk vs Zukerberg fight (btw Zuker got injured recently during his mma/bjj training). But if he was planning this for their fight, that nothing stops him from planning UFC event there. For UFC 300 special for example.
Oh C'mon, Zukerberg vs Musk fight in colosseum? Elon Musk looks like a weird daddy and Zukerberg looks like a trained robot. Their clash doesn't worth to be done in colosseum, I would only see there someone like Jon Jones.

Did anyone see that Tony Ferguson trains with David Goggins? This is insane, man, he threw up during training and we all know how brutal Goggins is when it comes to training, he is willing to sacrifice himself absolutely every time he trains, here you watch highlight of Ferguson training with Goggins: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-G9Jfqh3qYQ

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2023, 12:18:27 PM

Weigh ins are gonna be live in 4 hours guys...  For those of you who care for the event.  Lol.  Grin  Seriously it's not that bad, there are good match ups in here.

UFC Fight Night:  Allen vs Craig - Live Weigh In
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CedojRc1Kfc

I got Allen to win but there's something about Craig.  He's like the luckiest fighter in the UFC.  He seems to get in favorable spots to use his grappling and get a sub.  :/

Some vids...

UFC Free Fight:  Allen vs Silva
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75xskRoqCg8

UFC Free Fight:  Craig vs Shogun Rua 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75xskRoqCg8

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2023, 12:43:46 PM

Oh C'mon, Zukerberg vs Musk fight in colosseum? Elon Musk looks like a weird daddy and Zukerberg looks like a trained robot. Their clash doesn't worth to be done in colosseum, I would only see there someone like Jon Jones.

I know that a fight between Zukerberg and Musk looks unreal, but I would pay more attention on a planning of their event. If Dana already pulled some tiny strings to organize it, then it means that there is chance it could be organized for other UFC event.

Weigh ins are gonna be live in 4 hours guys...  For those of you who care for the event.  Lol.  Grin  Seriously it's not that bad, there are good match ups in here.

Hard to pay attention or concentrate on upcoming event, when there are Dariush vs Tsarukyan, Edwards vs Covington, Puddle vs Vera rematch, Volk vs Topuria (seriously? Volk just fought recently:D), Ankalaev vs Walker rematch (this gonna answer lots of questions) on the horizon Grin

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Synchronice

View Profile
November 17, 2023, 06:00:18 PM

I know that a fight between Zukerberg and Musk looks unreal, but I would pay more attention on a planning of their event. If Dana already pulled some tiny strings to organize it, then it means that there is chance it could be organized for other UFC event.
No, fight between them doesn't look unreal, it just looks unethical for my eyes to view how weird looking Elon Musk and robot like Zuckerberg fights. It would be a hella fun, that's why I think it's stupid to make them fight in colosseum.

Did anyone notice that Adesanya is afraid to fight against Alex Pereira? Pereira called him out for another match but it's easy to say that Adesanya is afraid to lose against him because he almost lose in last rematch, he simply won it luckily, unexpectedly and if Pereira wins again against him, his career will end. Pereira is Adesanya's one of the most terrible opponent, Pereira is just his nightmare.
Pereira's call out: https://youtube.com/shorts/IGy0d1G8Etc?si=zGQ00SHdCZHyTntt
Adesanya's reaction: https://youtube.com/shorts/JI2ZPFIwe9E?si=aZpLQzw-A2AQz49M
I swear to God he is scared to fight him, he just pretends he isn't.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
November 17, 2023, 06:44:34 PM

-snip-
Dana White doing business moves rather than the normal way. And as much as hardcore fight fans wanted an Aspinall-Jones fight, it's the casuals who will buy the bulk of PPVs and they will definitely buy the GOAT versus GOAT marketing. They don't even know Miocic is already past 40, came from a brutal defeat, and is years inactive.

Anyways, even before Jones won the heavyweight belt, I was doubtful of his ability to stay undefeated. His main assets which are his speed and length are no longer that advantageous at his age and in this division. So as much as possible Dana White will try to milk Jones before he loses or retires. Maybe we can see an Aspinall-Blaydes first before the interim belt holder gets his shot at the real title.

Well, I believed you from a marketing standpoint for sure the UFC and Dana White would still go with the Jon Jones and Stipe Miocic kind of fight and yeah maybe they are milking Jon Jones's popularity now and the UFC thinks the better way to milk him is to let him fight with an older fighter and a fighter that would likely be defeated easily and for sure Stipe Miocic is something like that and for sure many is believing that Jon Jones will easily defeat Miocic for sure, and I also think the same but what if Stipe Miocic win this what will happen with Jon Jones, and what will happen to Miocic do you guys think he would still fight or retire from there,

After seeing Tom Aspinall fight for sure because of Jon Jones's age and Tom Aspinall is now still in his prime this will be a hard fight for Jon Jones for sure, I really wish that Tom Aspinall would not get injured anymore,

-snip-

But it's just weird that the interim title holder isn't next in line to take on the champ when he returns.  I guess the UFC wanted both the legacy fight between Jones and Miocic and also earmark either Aspinall or Pav for the next shot at the title.  It's going to be a very intriguing match up between Jones and Aspinall.  I'd bet on the underdog whoever it may be.  If it's close to a coin flip then it's Jon Jones.

Anyway here's a short vid for 296.  Can't wait to see Pantoja back in there again.  

UFC 296:  Edwards vs Convington - Shots Fired

For sure the UFC is moving in such mysterious ways that they still want the canceled fight to be rescheduled after Jon Jones's Recovers, but for now, I think Tom Aspinall is the king in the Heavyweight division, and for sure next fight for the Heavyweight to challenge the Interim Champion will be the winner of Ciryl Gane or Sergei Pavlovich or maybe even Curtis Blaydes for sure, I can not wait for Tom Aspinall to fight again,

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2023, 07:16:21 PM

-snip-

Well, I believed you from a marketing standpoint for sure the UFC and Dana White would still go with the Jon Jones and Stipe Miocic kind of fight and yeah maybe they are milking Jon Jones's popularity now and the UFC thinks the better way to milk him is to let him fight with an older fighter and a fighter that would likely be defeated easily and for sure Stipe Miocic is something like that and for sure many is believing that Jon Jones will easily defeat Miocic for sure, and I also think the same but what if Stipe Miocic win this what will happen with Jon Jones, and what will happen to Miocic do you guys think he would still fight or retire from there,

After seeing Tom Aspinall fight for sure because of Jon Jones's age and Tom Aspinall is now still in his prime this will be a hard fight for Jon Jones for sure, I really wish that Tom Aspinall would not get injured anymore,

-snip-

But it's just weird that the interim title holder isn't next in line to take on the champ when he returns.  I guess the UFC wanted both the legacy fight between Jones and Miocic and also earmark either Aspinall or Pav for the next shot at the title.  It's going to be a very intriguing match up between Jones and Aspinall.  I'd bet on the underdog whoever it may be.  If it's close to a coin flip then it's Jon Jones.

Anyway here's a short vid for 296.  Can't wait to see Pantoja back in there again.  

UFC 296:  Edwards vs Convington - Shots Fired

For sure the UFC is moving in such mysterious ways that they still want the canceled fight to be rescheduled after Jon Jones's Recovers, but for now, I think Tom Aspinall is the king in the Heavyweight division, and for sure next fight for the Heavyweight to challenge the Interim Champion will be the winner of Ciryl Gane or Sergei Pavlovich or maybe even Curtis Blaydes for sure, I can not wait for Tom Aspinall to fight again,

a second chance Aspinal against Blaydes would be good to see if the knee surgeon did well. It is risky unless Dana puts Aspinaal back in the surgery room.
one thing is for sure: Aspinal is gonna get good fights he might be able to win if he fights with Cyril Gane or the new breed Jailton Almeida who doesn't move like a heavyweight. Iff Aspinal wants a fight he should insist Dana be active otherwise this is gonna be like the LHW too.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Hirose UK

Activity: 1274
Merit: 503

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2023, 03:23:23 AM

In this time off, I sure Adesanya is preparing everything, starting from what he has to do to win the title and also silencing Pereira mouth as has happened before.
Even though maybe this fight will happen in the future, I believe Adesanya will return to fight for the UFC title and he is not child who can just go home by giving up.

After Pereira victory over Jiri Prochazka in the light heavyweight fight, he looked quite arrogant and words to say to Adesanya.
From what Pereira has done, we can be sure that Adesanya will never remain silent in the future when the time comes.

For now, it looks like Jamahal Hill will be tough and difficult challenger for Pereira because he is former light heavyweight champion and he stated that when he returns he will show how the champion really fights.
From here we see that Jamahal Hill really intends to stop Pereira in the light heavyweight class.

didn't Jahamal avoid Ankalaev? challenging Alex will pull his rank down and finally face Jiri or Ankalaev.

a lot of ufc fans will really see Alex as not a warm person because he rarely smile. i saw a video comparing him to the character of Javier Bardem in the movie No Country for Old Men. Alex looks like a psycho who can murder using his bare hands.

but i think we just misinterpreted that Come to Daddy to something else but i think Rousimar Palhares is the worse since this bone cracker doesn't stop even when the opponent taps. Alex stopped hitting Jiri already after seeing the ref run towards him.

No, Jamahal Hill is not avoiding Magomed Ankalaev because what Hill is hoping for now is to be able to fight again soon and get approval to challenge Pereira with the aim of fighting for the championship title.
Moreover, when he finally faces Jiri or Ankalaev it still depends on the UFC decision because every fight schedule must be approved by the UFC so it is not problem if Hill fights Pereira for the light heavyweight championship belt.

Not only does he rarely smile, but because he is fighter who often causes controversy, I would say that he will probably end up like Conor who looks so strong and arrogant but in the end falls.
Look at some of the great fighters who are so arrogant and think they are the rulers of the class they live in, but instead experience truly embarrassing destruction, just like Conor.

I don't know what Pereira words meant, but Adesanya said that this expression was mockery made.
He also stated that he would prefer to rest for some time before deciding to return to fighting and fight for the light heavyweight title again.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
pawel7777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2023, 08:32:51 AM

Sure, he lost some of the speed due to age and more muscle mass, but his performance against Gane was very impressive and it's fair to say that he did way better than anyone expected.
Every fighter will face a defeat eventually if they carry on fighting past their prime and don't know when to quit, but Jones is definitely not there yet. I think him mentioning retirement in the past was either due to slight mental burn-out (rather than loss of physical abilities) or just a negotiation tactic, to force UFC to give him more profitable fights.

Aspinall Vs Blaydes makes no sense. Blaydes is not there yet to fight for the belt and Aspinall has nothing to win there and nothing to prove - he lost to the injury not to Blaydes.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2023, 12:52:51 PM

^  Yup the UFC would prolly give Aspinall some respect and match him up vs the winner of Jones vs Miocic which we all already know is gonna be Jones.  Lol.  And pretty sure Aspinall made a bunch of many for taking Pav on short notice and saving the event in the process.  Giving him Blaydes hext wouldn't just not make sense but wtf would Aspinall take the risk of getting injured?

Anyway here are the weigh ins and the results.

UFC Fight Night:  Allen vs Craig - Weigh In
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lk2dU3oY_m0

UFC Fight Night:  Allen vs Craig - Face Off
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLGHor6GOA8

Brendan Allen (186) vs Paul Craig (186)
Jake Matthews (170.5) vs Michael Morales (171)
Chase Hooper (155.5) vs Jordan Leavitt (155.5)
Nick Aguirre (136) vs Payton Talbott (136)
Luana Pinheiro (115.5) vs Amanda Ribas (115.5)
Uros Medic (171) vs Myktybek Orolbai (170)
Joanderson Brito (145) v Jonathan Pearce (145.5)
Chad Anheliger (134.5) vs Jose Johnson (136)
Christian Duncan (186) vs Denis Tiuliulin (186)
Caio Machado (250) vs Mick Parkin (262.5)
Lucas Alexander (148)* vs Jeka Saragih (146)
Ailin Perez (136) vs Lucie Pudilova (135.5)
Nikolas Motta (155) vs Trey Ogden (155.5)
Rafael Estevam (128)* vs Charles Johnson (125)

And last call for the Multi Master.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
November 18, 2023, 01:24:11 PM

a second chance Aspinal against Blaydes would be good to see if the knee surgeon did well. It is risky unless Dana puts Aspinaal back in the surgery room.
one thing is for sure: Aspinal is gonna get good fights he might be able to win if he fights with Cyril Gane or the new breed Jailton Almeida who doesn't move like a heavyweight. Iff Aspinal wants a fight he should insist Dana be active otherwise this is gonna be like the LHW too.

Aspinall said he won't give Gane the shot after ignoring him earlier. He suggested Gane face Almeida and then he could fight the winner. So it's more like he'll fight Gane-Almeida winner only after his fight against the winner of Jones-Miocic. Aspinall could also wait but it might reach for about a year and I have doubts about Jones wanting to face him. And if Miocic wins over Jones, he should retire for good. 

Sure, he lost some of the speed due to age and more muscle mass, but his performance against Gane was very impressive and it's fair to say that he did way better than anyone expected.
Every fighter will face a defeat eventually if they carry on fighting past their prime and don't know when to quit, but Jones is definitely not there yet. I think him mentioning retirement in the past was either due to slight mental burn-out (rather than loss of physical abilities) or just a negotiation tactic, to force UFC to give him more profitable fights.

Aspinall Vs Blaydes makes no sense. Blaydes is not there yet to fight for the belt and Aspinall has nothing to win there and nothing to prove - he lost to the injury not to Blaydes.

I'm more disappointed with Gane. He seemed rattled and gave too much respect to Jones. He was lost in that fight and Jones did what had to be done.

Aspinall's next move will be clearer after the Jones-Miocic fight. I think the Jones-Miocic winner won't fight Aspinall and will retire.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1100

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 18, 2023, 02:16:29 PM

this weekend we have some fights in which you can predict the winner with some ease, of course these types of scenarios when you lose a bet are very irritating due to the low odds value of the favorites and as to get a decent odds you have to resort to a bet multibet and it gets annoying when you get almost every fight right and only lose one fight, causing the entire bet to be lost. well, the first fight that for me is much easier to predict the winner will be Jeka Saragih's fight against Lucas Alexander, in this fight Lucas Alexander is being seen as the favorite to win the fight. He was born in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, is 28 years old and has a 7-year professional career. During the 7 years of his professional career he had 11 fights of which he won 8 fights and lost 3 fights

while Jeka Saragih is 28 years old too, but he was born in Indonesia. He has 7 years of professional career and has had 16 fights and won 13 fights and lost in 3 fights. He has a high level fighting style, he managed to obtain 8 victories by knockout. In my opinion, Lucas Alexander would win this fight, I added him to my multibet bet. Another fight that I also added to my multibet bet was Christian Leroy Duncan's fight against Denis Tiuliulin. This is a fight in which Duncan comes as the favorite, he was born in Gloucester, England and is 28 years old and has a 3 year professional career, and he has had 9 fights of which he has won 8 fights and only lost in 1 fight only. and on the other side we have Denis Tiuliulin who was born in Russia, in the city of Moscow, he is 35 years old, has already had a 10 year professional career and has 19 fights in which he won 10 victories and 8 defeats. he had 8 wins by knockout. In my opinion, I believe that Duncan, despite being a fighter with a short professional career, I believe that he will win this fight

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2023, 02:47:35 PM

Aspinall said he won't give Gane the shot after ignoring him earlier. He suggested Gane face Almeida and then he could fight the winner. So it's more like he'll fight Gane-Almeida winner only after his fight against the winner of Jones-Miocic. Aspinall could also wait but it might reach for about a year and I have doubts about Jones wanting to face him. And if Miocic wins over Jones, he should retire for good. 

I'm more disappointed with Gane. He seemed rattled and gave too much respect to Jones. He was lost in that fight and Jones did what had to be done.

Aspinall's next move will be clearer after the Jones-Miocic fight. I think the Jones-Miocic winner won't fight Aspinall and will retire.

you mean jones retiring again. he does that everytime. but this time i think he won't do that, i see aspinal not a threat to him unlike ngannou its just a question if aspinal is worth the ppv

alex message to izzy is not very arrogant so far, he admire izzy that he was broke that time and see izzy as inspiration to go ufc. it hink its all money for him and in order for izzy to comeback he said come to daddy. after all izzy once want to conquer lightheavy weight. it was just unfortunate he met Jan.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
November 18, 2023, 03:18:46 PM

^
I would love to see all fight suggestions for Tom Aspinall and now that he surely deserves the Heavyweight Champion, for sure the Interim Heavyweight title is good enough to let the UFC give him what he wants for a fight, but for sure that Curtis Blaydes fight will be meaningful for him as well it will surely take out the injury lost he got and for sure many will realize that he will win that match if given a chance, but surely that fight can wait, and we are on to the given event right,

My picks and predictions for the UFC Fight Night: Allen vs. Craig

Brendan Allen (1.26) VS Paul Craig (4.30)

firstly Paul Craig has great Jiu-Jutsu sure he can submit Brendan Allen if he wants to but because Brendan Allen has good Jiu-Jutsu Defense and is very well -rounded and for sure his striking is just as good as his wrestling defense, and I think Paul Craig's can not stand a chance against Allen when it comes to the stand-up because Paul Craig doesn't really have great stand-up in my opinion, and if Brendan Allen got good takedown defense for sure so for me he can knock down his opponent so my take in this fight is Brendan Allen,

Jake Matthews (1.44) VS Michael Morales (2.95)

Michael Morales has had a solid striking his boxing sure has great form and against Jake Matthews, I really think he can hold his ground as Morales got huge input with strength in his strikes and also got good takedown defense for sure Jake Matthews is well-rounded but he can also be submitted if a stronger wrestlers could take him, but for this fight I think Michael Morales has the huge chance in getting a win here so my pick is Michael Morales,

Jordan Leavitt (2.85) VS Chase Hooper (1.47)

For sure I will be going with the underdog for this fight, Chase Hooper is really OK he has good Jiu-Jitsu and taking the fight with his pace for sure Jordan Leavitt got slowed down by Paddy Pimblett, but for me, Chase Hooper doesn't have great wrestling defense so for sure Leavitt got a chance in that and because he got the wrestling offense than Hooper, for me I like Leavitt because of the odds I will be risking my bet here, for sure this is one close match,

pawel7777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2023, 07:02:27 PM

I don't think Gane's mistake was giving too much respect to Jones, he probably assumed Jon's plan was to take the fight to the ground (since we all know Gane is lacking in that area) and was overly cautious. But we can't dismiss the fact that, like him or not, Jones is simply really good, probably the best fighter in the history of the sport.

And who knows when Jones-Miocic will actually happen? It could be well over a year, given the recovery time was estimated to be around 10 months. I'm not convinced the best move for Tom is just to sit out and wait, as it could mean he would be inactive for even 1.5-2 years and (as you said) there's no guarantee that the winner of Jones Vs Miocic will not announce their retirement after that fight.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Pages: « 1 ... 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 [562] 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: