Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:46:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 [571] 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊 The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 85643 times)
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
December 14, 2023, 09:22:09 AM

To be fair, I'm glad he didn't retire just yet and I really like the match-up against Paddy. I don't think we realise how hard it is to quit something you love and you've been doing all your adult life. If Tony feels he still has it in him and the people want to watch that (I do) then let him. Who knows, maybe he'll surprise everyone and will bounce back.
My money would be on Pimblett but it might not be an easy fight.

I just learnt that Strickland will be fighting DuPlessis in January. That's another interesting fight that could go either way, but I slightly favour Sean.

I am really having doubts about Tony Ferguson don't get me wrong, if you really like Tony Ferguson for sure you don't want him to get hurt even further, I say that the new trainer of Tony Ferguson David Goggins last time I checked was a trainer to get your mindset fixed if that was the case for sure it could be helpful to make Ferguson enlighten with his decision and I think this is to enhance his further durability that he can get his opponent and for sure Ferguson doesn't really have an issue with his stamina but I really don't know if this could be helpful with Ferguson beating Pimblett right now I don't really expect Ferguson to bounce back although I like him to win this fight,

That Sean Strickland VS Dricus du Plessis fight is surely an anticipated one, we will surely see if Sean Strickland has the defense to conquer the striking of du Plessis, and for du Plessis to penetrate the defense of Strickland,

I would got with DDP. People say that Strickland got his belt by accident, but Du Plessis is just a phenomenon in middleweight. His striking is something hard to describe. There are not specific fighting style in his striking. He is just like... Imagine you are at redneck disco, everyone got drunk and a fight starts. You swing and throw hands everywhere, on any angle, any speed, any power. You get yourself hit with a log, mugs got smashed on your head, but you stay like that is nothing. Then you throw a right backfist under your knee and land it left side of opponents temple, and knock him down. That is the style of Du Plessis. He is like bull that only goes forward and dont have reverse gear. Block everything with open head, strike like heavyweight and one could read where his strike would go from.

I agree Dricus du Plessis has phenomenal striking and yes even I had a hard time getting into it, and his fight with Adesanya if that continued I really don't know who I am going to bet, for sure because these two got a monster of a striking and for sure that will be an epic of a fight but I am not sure if that would be great for du Plessis if he can get into Strickland's defense,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
December 14, 2023, 10:46:38 AM

To be fair, I'm glad he didn't retire just yet and I really like the match-up against Paddy. I don't think we realise how hard it is to quit something you love and you've been doing all your adult life. If Tony feels he still has it in him and the people want to watch that (I do) then let him. Who knows, maybe he'll surprise everyone and will bounce back.
My money would be on Pimblett but it might not be an easy fight.

I just learnt that Strickland will be fighting DuPlessis in January. That's another interesting fight that could go either way, but I slightly favour Sean.

I am really having doubts about Tony Ferguson don't get me wrong, if you really like Tony Ferguson for sure you don't want him to get hurt even further, I say that the new trainer of Tony Ferguson David Goggins last time I checked was a trainer to get your mindset fixed if that was the case for sure it could be helpful to make Ferguson enlighten with his decision and I think this is to enhance his further durability that he can get his opponent and for sure Ferguson doesn't really have an issue with his stamina but I really don't know if this could be helpful with Ferguson beating Pimblett right now I don't really expect Ferguson to bounce back although I like him to win this fight,

That Sean Strickland VS Dricus du Plessis fight is surely an anticipated one, we will surely see if Sean Strickland has the defense to conquer the striking of du Plessis, and for du Plessis to penetrate the defense of Strickland,

^ Even though Tony Ferguson was definitely one of the best fighters in the whole world, right now that is something of the past. Now he is not as good as he was anymore. We all know that he got a bad beating once and from then he has not been the same since. Other hand Paddy Pimblett is very young and energetic. Trust me, I do not want to say that Tony Ferguson is going to lose this fight. But at this moment it is very hard to trust him as well. But at the same time, if he does have a good fight, it is definitely not going to be surprising.

YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
December 14, 2023, 11:14:33 AM

Heheheh I reckon that we should not underestimate the El Cucuy. It has been proven that this Paddy the baddy is not a very good wrestler, also not a very good striker and his only strength for this fight is he is younger and El Cucuy is nearing his 40s. Also, do not underestimate uncle Dana's purpose for these fights. These fights for him are entertainment, this is not to witness the best fight the best. I will not be very shocked if the fight went to a decision and it will be a split decision for El Cucuy.

Another fight similar is Wonderboy vs. the man from Kazakhstan. It might be another underestimation on Wonderboy, I reckon.

In any case, the fight that we should watch is the violence queen heheheeh. She will win!

There is a video of Joe Rogan talking about El Cucuy Tony Ferguson here it is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7vJKQHMQBg this video they are talking about Tony Ferguson's depleting speed you can see that El Cucuy when he enters the octagon he is doing some jumping side by side and they compared it with the years 2015 to the 2022 if I am not mistaken, he can not do the same thing inside the Octagon and I surely don't want to be a bearer of bad news I really think Ferguson is a crazy guy still wanting to fight up to this day,

While the Wonderboy VS Rakmanov fight will be great actually I will not be surprised if Stephen Wonderboy Thompson could win against Shavkat Rakmanov, but still, I am going with Shavkat in this fight,

And The Queen of Violence Ariane Lipski is a fighting Kitten through and through actually I was amazed by her performance and I would like to see more of her in that fight in this event,

I just cant explain then how Adesanya evaded striking of most dangerous guys in his division; Whittaker and Pereira two times. Just take Adesanyas previous fight against Pereira. He is way more mastered in striking. And next time he is out played with shell defence and ate some simple straight punches from Strickland. I just dont understand what happened. Like you give controller to your younger brother while playing online.

As to Ferguson vs Pimblett. I think we guys should prepare napkins to wipe away stingy male tears, as Tony 99.99% gonna retire from this fight. 39 yo lightweight. That is not good. Lightweights rely mostly on timing, reflex, speed. They are not like heavyweight that are about power. And Tony, he is gonna fight against non ranked opponent. If he looses, then it is over.

Actually, even Israel Adesanya is puzzled about why he lost to Sean Strickland you can surely see on his face, that he is surprised at what is happening and it has slapped him in the face that he can not penetrate the defense of Strickland you can clearly see that he is really pissed off with how this fight isn't getting his favor for sure he wants to get revenge on what Sean Strickland is saying against his dog, but it is clear that Sean Strickland has gotten the best of him, inside that Octagon,

For Ferguson, I really don't know if he has plans on retiring after this fight but clearly, he is in no shape to continue any further, while Jared Gordon has exposed Paddy Pimblett's airheadedness there is still a glimpse that Paddy can take Ferguson with striking and with the grappling but if Paddy underestimated Ferguson in this fight then that would be perfect timing for Tony to strike back actually I want Ferguson to win as I hated Pimblett's demeanor, but I also like Ferguson to see the truth about his body and needs to retire,
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1436

View Profile
December 14, 2023, 12:17:34 PM

actually I want Ferguson to win as I hated Pimblett's demeanor, but I also like Ferguson to see the truth about his body and needs to retire,

Actually, everyone on this topic wants Ferguson to win and have been cheering and praying for that all his last fights Cheesy I really felt sorry for him and it has started to be hard to watch him fighting after that KO via front kick to chin. If a miracle did not happen, this is going to be Tony's 7th lost in a row. Imho,if Tony wants to continue fighting so badly, the best solution would be moving to other promotion. Or he should move to prelims or early prelims and face fighters of a lower level.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
December 14, 2023, 01:36:25 PM

^  Yup same here.  I want Ferguson to own Pimblett's soul then ride off to the sunset and retire.  Smiley  And same for the Garry vs Luque one too.  I want Luque to win as I don't really like Garry much.  I think he's worse than Pimblett now that I think about it.  But the fight was canceled due to Garry getting pneumonia or something.  :/  

I would got with DDP. People say that Strickland got his belt by accident, but Du Plessis is just a phenomenon in middleweight. His striking is something hard to describe. There are not specific fighting style in his striking. He is just like... Imagine you are at redneck disco, everyone got drunk and a fight starts. You swing and throw hands everywhere, on any angle, any speed, any power. You get yourself hit with a log, mugs got smashed on your head, but you stay like that is nothing. Then you throw a right backfist under your knee and land it left side of opponents temple, and knock him down. That is the style of Du Plessis. He is like bull that only goes forward and dont have reverse gear. Block everything with open head, strike like heavyweight and one could read where his strike would go from.

I agree Dricus du Plessis has phenomenal striking and yes even I had a hard time getting into it, and his fight with Adesanya if that continued I really don't know who I am going to bet, for sure because these two got a monster of a striking and for sure that will be an epic of a fight but I am not sure if that would be great for du Plessis if he can get into Strickland's defense,

DDP is good but I wouldn't say he has phenomenal striking.  He actually looks awkward on the feet but the guy hits haaard and he's yuuuge.

Anyway, some vids to watch!  Grin

UFC 296:  Pre Fight Press Conference
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdOQKkjoBDM

^  That one should be fun with Covington riling everybody up.

UFC 296:  Embedded Episode 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqbo2W780jM

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Godday

Activity: 1526
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2023, 02:11:54 AM

Actually, everyone on this topic wants Ferguson to win and have been cheering and praying for that all his last fights Cheesy I really felt sorry for him and it has started to be hard to watch him fighting after that KO via front kick to chin. If a miracle did not happen, this is going to be Tony's 7th lost in a row. Imho,if Tony wants to continue fighting so badly, the best solution would be moving to other promotion. Or he should move to prelims or early prelims and face fighters of a lower level.

Tony just wanted to fight. That's what I know about him. Fighting for another promoter is actually a good option too. Many UFC fighters ultimately choose to move to other promoters and are successful there. The problem is we don't know what Tony is thinking? I remember he was the only fighter who didn't have a sparring partner. Tony is a fighter who never developed his game technique but was able to fight and achieve 12 wins in a row. But now he has entered retirement. Is it because of money?

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
December 15, 2023, 08:17:42 AM

^  Yup same here.  I want Ferguson to own Pimblett's soul then ride off to the sunset and retire.  Smiley  And same for the Garry vs Luque one too.  I want Luque to win as I don't really like Garry much.  I think he's worse than Pimblett now that I think about it.  But the fight was canceled due to Garry getting pneumonia or something.  :/  

But after a string of losses for years now, the guy probably forgot how to win. Cheesy It's sad though, he needs to retire since it's not good for his health. Everyone would love Ferguson to win. Maybe he just needs a win before retiring.

I think Ian Garry's withdrawal is staged. The guy is shamed a lot started by Strickland. He's a laughing stock now. He's probably in a mental state of confusion. Sean killed him outside of the cage. I wanted him to attend the press conference and see how he reacts when someone mocks at him. Colby did make fun of him at the press and he can do nothing about it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2023, 10:12:38 AM

And same for the Garry vs Luque one too.  I want Luque to win as I don't really like Garry much.  I think he's worse than Pimblett now that I think about it.  But the fight was canceled due to Garry getting pneumonia or something.  :/  

Maybe inthelongrun ir right, that it is staged, or Luque knew about this before. Because Luque is rather silent about this. Imagine you have ran through training camp, also spent money on ticket to US. And in 1 day before the fight, the fight is cancelled. Or on the other, Luque could have taken it like a man Cheesy He has said that we all are human and anything can happen, hoped that Garry would recover soon and sent best wishes to his family Cheesy

Btw, Kevin Holland offered to replace Ian Garry (Here is the deal....I checked with both my wife and my gf, and they said I can fight this weekend<- LOL). Somehow Luque is ready to fight in catchweight. https://www.instagram.com/reel/C01xjekrVi9/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=ca6cfe9c-c0ea-40c6-ad99-c66cf70439f5

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2023, 10:47:20 AM

They really want Tony Ferguson to win this fight I can not blame them because of Paddy Pimblett's Attitude and because UFC is backing him up his feet are way up high now, and he thinks he can take on anyone, I am doubting Tony Ferguson's durability but for sure he got good wrestling that could scramble on with Paddy Pimblett, I really want Tony Ferguson winning this fight but yeah I am really torn if I am going to bet for him or not,

Yup! For sure Tony Ferguson is Pure Violence! I want him a legend to win this fight and just like you said to take him to the shadow realm for good, I hate Pimblett in all of the fiasco that he is doing to both him and his girlfriend Molly, I don't know why but for sure if betting for them will surely take profit I am not going to bet at all for them, 

Ian Machado Garry has an illness which is why he can not fight Vicente Luque in this fight sad to say but maybe Garry will be replaced by Belal Muhammad for sure that will be the fight we will see if Vicente Luque accepts that fight or not,

Rampagoe004

Activity: 1428
Merit: 281

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2023, 11:10:00 AM

Yup! For sure Tony Ferguson is Pure Violence! I want him a legend to win this fight and just like you said to take him to the shadow realm for good, I hate Pimblett in all of the fiasco that he is doing to both him and his girlfriend Molly, I don't know why but for sure if betting for them will surely take profit I am not going to bet at all for them, 

I know Paddy is the big favourite, but I'm there with you in that I wouldn't bet on anyone in that match. I think that Tony is a Legend and to be honest I hate Paddy with all his bad attitude all this time. Maybe he wants to have the persona of a McGregor but I can say there will be no second McGregor in the UFC. At least for now.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2023, 12:11:52 PM

And same for the Garry vs Luque one too.  I want Luque to win as I don't really like Garry much.  I think he's worse than Pimblett now that I think about it.  But the fight was canceled due to Garry getting pneumonia or something.  :/  

Maybe inthelongrun ir right, that it is staged, or Luque knew about this before. Because Luque is rather silent about this. Imagine you have ran through training camp, also spent money on ticket to US. And in 1 day before the fight, the fight is cancelled. Or on the other, Luque could have taken it like a man Cheesy He has said that we all are human and anything can happen, hoped that Garry would recover soon and sent best wishes to his family Cheesy

Btw, Kevin Holland offered to replace Ian Garry (Here is the deal....I checked with both my wife and my gf, and they said I can fight this weekend<- LOL). Somehow Luque is ready to fight in catchweight. https://www.instagram.com/reel/C01xjekrVi9/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=ca6cfe9c-c0ea-40c6-ad99-c66cf70439f5

I think Luque was rather silent because Garry was his team mate before.  He prolly just didn't want to disrespect the guy.  I heard Garry had the flu when he arrived in Las Vegas and it got worse.  So no bueno.

I don't mind a Holland vs Luque match up tbh.  Even at short notice Holland could win it.

Anyway, did you guys watch the pre fight press conference..?  I mean LOL.  Won't spoil it if you haven't but all I can say is Covington is living in Edwards' head rent free.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Some vids....

UFC 296:  Embedded Episode 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQvlL3xjMIs

UFC 296:  Live Weigh In Show
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tg3rOBKpbjs

UFC 296:  Ceremonial Weigh In
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyrVxL79nQI

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2023, 02:28:35 PM

i think it will just be canceled. there is no announcement yet about holland's proposal and luque may also refuse he does have the right to do so right?

gary has always been a troubled man in UFC, so much news about him and then his wife issues. almost everyone in UFC makes fun of him already, Covington makes fun of him in the conference. adding the embarrassment that gary will not show up.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2023, 02:42:09 PM

I hate Pimblett in all of the fiasco that he is doing to both him and his girlfriend Molly, I don't know why but for sure if betting for them will surely take profit I am not going to bet at all for them, 

Ha-ha. You got caught on a hook of media. Molly isnt Pimblett girlfriend. His real girlfriend (Laura Gregory) is so much pissed off every time people make that confusion Grin I would be really-really pissed off every time I see them together Cheesy Molly is just from the same town, perhaps from the same gym. But the fact that they always appear together is funny. She is like a remora. She wants some fame to, but get crumbs all the time Cheesy

Anyway, did you guys watch the pre fight press conference..?  I mean LOL.  Won't spoil it if you haven't but all I can say is Covington is living in Edwards' head rent free.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Colby ate Edwards during conference Cheesy If Edwards gonna be so nervous during the fight, then it is time to load house on a bet Cheesy But, I did not like and accept touching family, especially those who passed away, to get in the head during trashtalk.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1559

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2023, 05:06:42 PM

I know Paddy is the big favourite, but I'm there with you in that I wouldn't bet on anyone in that match. I think that Tony is a Legend and to be honest I hate Paddy with all his bad attitude all this time. Maybe he wants to have the persona of a McGregor but I can say there will be no second McGregor in the UFC. At least for now.

I was rooting for Tony until I heard him speak during the pre-fight conference. He's got some really insufferable personality. I'd just stick to watching him fight and will skip listening to him.
Both looked pretty bad in that conference to be fair (so did Leon Edwards). It's a good indicator of who's able to take control of their emotions and stay cool. Paddy needs to figure out whether he wants to be a shit-talking bad guy or a respectful fighter, so far he's stuck somewhere in between, mixing up up those 2 which makes it hard to be his fan.
I favour Paddy, but I expect Tony to give him a hard time, as he won't be calculating and will go all out. If he loses 7th in a row, that's probably over for him in the UFC at least.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
LFC_Bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 9544

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
December 15, 2023, 08:11:12 PM

I have a bad feeling about the Ferguson vs Paddy fight. Obviously as a fellow Liverpool fan I want Paddy to win but I dunno, I think it will be a big test for him. Ferguson is a seasoned fighter, a real yard dog.

Weigh in video - https://youtu.be/hVceH46XUHk

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4732
Merit: 4239

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2023, 07:41:01 AM

I have a bad feeling about the Ferguson vs Paddy fight. Obviously as a fellow Liverpool fan I want Paddy to win but I dunno, I think it will be a big test for him. Ferguson is a seasoned fighter, a real yard dog.

I’m excited to see Paddy fight again. I don’t think he would stand a chance against Tony in his prime, but maybe now he can… We’ll see. I think Paddy might struggle with Tony’s speed and endurance but if it goes to the floor I think Paddy can get him. It’s a good fight matchup and definitely Paddy’s biggest challenge yet.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
December 16, 2023, 10:16:56 AM

^ Even though Tony Ferguson was definitely one of the best fighters in the whole world, right now that is something of the past. Now he is not as good as he was anymore. We all know that he got a bad beating once and from then he has not been the same since. Other hand Paddy Pimblett is very young and energetic. Trust me, I do not want to say that Tony Ferguson is going to lose this fight. But at this moment it is very hard to trust him as well. But at the same time, if he does have a good fight, it is definitely not going to be surprising.

I think I will pass betting on the Tony Ferguson VS Paddy Pimblett fight at least just to focus on things in the main event for me the 3 main fights are what I want to see on this fight card for sure later I will post my prediction and what I think about the fight but with the Tony Ferguson and the Paddy Pimblett fight I am not so sure about it so I think I will support Tony Ferguson silently in the sidelines, for me I really want him to win but in his case, it is better for him to retire after this fight,

I actually want Tony Ferguson to win this and will be cheering him but I am staying away from the betting that is for sure, I surely want to see the action for that fight because that will truly be a banger as Paddy Pimblett is also not a joke and now that he is exposed he surely is returning ready for this fight against Tony Ferguson but if he is underestimating Ferguson so much and he just eats and gets fat then slim down that will be a chance for Ferguson to win but still betting for Ferguson is a risk so staying away with this fight,

tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2023, 01:28:16 PM

Anyway, did you guys watch the pre fight press conference..?  I mean LOL.  Won't spoil it if you haven't but all I can say is Covington is living in Edwards' head rent free.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Colby ate Edwards during conference Cheesy If Edwards gonna be so nervous during the fight, then it is time to load house on a bet Cheesy But, I did not like and accept touching family, especially those who passed away, to get in the head during trashtalk.

At first my initial reaction was like 'whoa' and and lol'd but after the whole thing, I realized that was something fcked up to say to somebody.  In my head it didn't process right away as I thought Leod Edwards' dad was just in jail or something.

Anyway, looking more closely at the event's roster I think there's like 10 underdogs who could find a way to win.  The two favorites who look like their locks are Rakhmonov and Pimblett.  :/  The match making for this one is excellent so I hope everybody watches it.  It's gonna be sooo good.

UFC 296:  Weigh In Highlights
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOCxit89al4

UFC 296:  Ceremonial Weigh In
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llwA7Nfyya8

UFC 296:  Embedded 5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuuHoOP5bxM

Last call for jeremypwr's Multi Master

UFC F296:  Multi Master Challenge
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5477474.0

Sorry to say that this match up looks like it's a set up for Pimblett to win it.  I like Ferguson but the prime Ferguson is gone.  He could get KO'd here.

And tbh I don't mind his trash talk that much.  Ian Garry tho, lmao.  The guy is annoying af.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1559

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2023, 10:35:41 PM

I have a similar feeling. Paddy seemed calm and collected in his initial interviews, showing a lot of respect towards Tony, but he got too emotional and hot-headed during the press conference and following interviews. He switched from being respectful to wanting to destroy Ferguson. It's not a good sign when you let other fighters get into your head. On the other hand, Tony was not much better, but he's got nothing to lose at this point, so I think there's more pressure on Paddy.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2023, 11:14:20 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2023, 01:13:07 AM by YuginKadoya

Well, too late for that because I already made my bet, actually I am having doubts if Tony Ferguson would win this but because of a certain feeling that Tony Ferguson is really serious about this I think that there is a chance for Tony but this is going to be hard for him winning this fight and if he is not careful about Paddy Pimblett then this is another lost for him, I know very well that Ferguson is old now but there are some miracles that are happening with some fights in the MMA and I would risk this, huge risk huge return,

Ha-ha. You got caught on a hook of media. Molly isnt Pimblett girlfriend. His real girlfriend (Laura Gregory) is so much pissed off every time people make that confusion Grin I would be really-really pissed off every time I see them together Cheesy Molly is just from the same town, perhaps from the same gym. But the fact that they always appear together is funny. She is like a remora. She wants some fame to, but get crumbs all the time Cheesy

What I am trying to say is Girl-Friend and not girlfriend like the auto-correction has suggested, but anyway, I have still go with it, I know that Molly McCann is not really his girlfriend but I didn't know that Paddy Pimblett has such a fine Girl like Laura Gregory but yeah Molly McCann is not near her beauty as McCann looks like a male, sorry McCann fans,

Leon Edwards VS Colby Covington

The stake odds for this fight are 1.65 for Edwards and 2.42 for Covington, in my opinion, Leon Edwards has good striking and his striking is very technical that I think he will surprise Colby Covington for sure, but Colby Covington will be aggressive on the ground and when he does Leon Edwards will be OK with his takedown defense and that is what he came prepare against Kamaru Usman his takedown defense will be solid n those situations, so my pick is Leon Edwards,

Shavkat Rakhmonov VS Stephen Thompson

The stake odds for this fight are 1.17 for Rakhmonov and 6.00 for Thompson, for this fight, there is no doubt that Shavkat Rakhmonov will be the favorite to win as Rakhmonov is pretty much dominant with the striking he has the power and the accuracy in this fight and so he will be very good on the stand-up, and mostly his ground game will be so much good aswell, while Stephen Thompson will be pretty much not having a chance here, let say he just accepted this fight because of the money so my pick is nonother but Shavkat Rakhmonov,

Tony Ferguson VS Paddy Pimblett

The stake odds for this fight are 3.60 for Ferguson and 1.35 for Pimblett, now this is a risk and a gambling bet for me, as Tony Ferguson is now in his old form even though he has good striking and has some advantage on the ground as many have thought he will be good against Khabib Nurmagomedov, as many people believe I also think that he can also be great against Paddy Pimblett, now in this case I am really biased here because I don't like Paddy Pimblett at all he also go beyond down the lever of not treating anybody good, so my pick is Tony Ferguson,

Pages: « 1 ... 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 [571] 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: