Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:39:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 [581] 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊 The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 85444 times)
Synchronice

Activity: 840
Merit: 766

Watch Bitcoin Documentary - https://t.ly/v0Nim

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 03:02:55 PM

Some cool new fights were announced recently. Dustin Poirier vs Benoît Saint Denis on UFC 299. And Arman Tsarukyan vs Charles Oliveira on UFC 300. While first fight looks a bit unusual to see, top3 vs top12 (even though I love to see fresh blood in a fight among top of the top), Tsarukyan vs Oliveira looks very promising. Both are after beating Dariush. BJJ master Oliveiravs vs one of Makhachevs hardest opponents. Winner going to have a title fight after, 99,99% sure with that.
It's always pleasant to watch Dustin Poirier's boxing, I love this fighter.
This fight of Tsarukyan vs Oliveira will be very interesting too because as you mentioned, he is one of Islam's toughest opponent. I think that Oliveira will beat him, he is in a phenomenal shape and probably can't wait to beat Islam.

My prediction: Dustin Poirier and Charles Oliveira wins

Is Saint Denis really that good to be a favourite in a fights against Poirier? Or current form of Poirier is that bad ? I am not much familiar with Saint Denis. He has some experience in UFC, but I cant tell that his opponent were tough to consider him as a favourite. Poirier is going to be his biggest challenge so far. His record shows that he isnt much of a striker, but all of his submissions were before UFC; cant evaluate his real skills based on that.
There is no way that Saint Denis is a favorite of the match. He has a good grappling but he is not that good to be a favorite. It's a low-risk money fight for Dustin Poirier, he also probably wants to get a title shot. Easy money and title shot, that's all.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1559

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2024, 11:30:51 PM

But what about Poirier? What would be the benefits he could receive? Hooker, Turner or RDA looks more popular, much easier opponents.

All 3 mentioned are OK-ish fighters but no material for champions. Setting any of them up against Dustin would be pretty risky. If Dustin were to lose, his superstar status would be tarnished but none of those 3 could take his place as they're simply not good enough.
I've done my homework on Saint-Denis and the guy is the real deal + he's bringing in a lot of views from all MMA fans from France. Dustin is taking a big risk, but UFC can't keep sheltering their stars forever, they have to let some fresh blood in.

There is no way that Saint Denis is a favorite of the match. He has a good grappling but he is not that good to be a favorite. It's a low-risk money fight for Dustin Poirier, he also probably wants to get a title shot. Easy money and title shot, that's all.

Disagree. I could be misjudging him a bit by watching only highlights of his last fights, but BSD looks pretty sharp, is an all-round fighter, and is young and aggressive. The odds make sense to me.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
January 12, 2024, 12:57:47 AM

-snip-

Yup, when I watched it live, I really thought Walker was out of it but watching it again with the replay, dunno...  I feel like he knew what he was doing and the fight should've been continued.

The pick is Ankalaev but do you really wanna bet on him at 1.19 knowing that Walker has the explosiveness and the KO power to get anybody out of there as long as the clock is running?  There are better spots in this event for favorites imho.

Johnny Walker is really a promising fighter, I think he could win this if given proper technicality Johnny Walker was now using feints, and if this continues he could surely be technical aswell if he can or he can still be a bruiser with a technical standpoint I will not be so surprised if Johnny Walker would win this but still Magomed Ankalaev is still a pick that could be dominant with his wrestling, as betting against him is surely a risk, even with the explosiveness of Johnny Walker it is a hard to really pick here rather than getting in a random to win Walker.

Walker has so much potential, but I feel he leaves his chin too open to be able to compete against the best of the best. If it wasn't for his wild style, which he has turned down a little bit in recent fights, he would probably be doing a little better against them. However, that turns down the entertainment factor, which is one of the reasons he's so popular. I thought the last stoppage was wrong, and might have actually been down to Walker not understanding the question or making a joke at probably the wrong time. However, that's walker for you. I'm really hoping he does well in this fight, but I'm worried about his open style compromising his chances. Since, he definitely does have a chance to win this.

This is also what I think about Walker he is like Jiri Prochazka at 1st you will never know his movement because they don't have a form but if you can follow his Rhythm you can eventually expose him Johnny Walker for me is an interesting fighter for sure that is why I was torn in betting at 1st when this two fighter fought but right now in this 2nd rematch for sure I will be going with the fighter that can be sure to win, even though Walker could have a great takedown defense Magomed Ankalaev and when he gives the question win against Cutelaba and those devastating kicks could land Walker then the fight is finished.

TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1436

View Profile
January 12, 2024, 09:59:58 AM
Merited by Synchronice (1)

Is Saint Denis really that good to be a favourite in a fights against Poirier? Or current form of Poirier is that bad ? I am not much familiar with Saint Denis. He has some experience in UFC, but I cant tell that his opponent were tough to consider him as a favourite. Poirier is going to be his biggest challenge so far. His record shows that he isnt much of a striker, but all of his submissions were before UFC; cant evaluate his real skills based on that.

I have also done homework on Benoit Saint Denis and look why Dustin is an underdog in this fight and took a lot of risk by accepting BSD as an opponent. At this division 34 is the age when you should think about finishing a career, so you wont transform into Ferguson. Peak age is 31-32. Look at the amount of fights BSD and Poirier had, look at fight length and opponents they've got. Poirier took already so much damage during his career, that makes harder and harder to take damage. A guy can be experienced as grand master 999 dan black belt in anything, but as he previously took 1000 punches to face, his experiences wont safe his chin from turning glass.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Hanadawa

Activity: 448
Merit: 339

rollbit.com/trading

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2024, 10:24:58 AM

Walker has so much potential, but I feel he leaves his chin too open to be able to compete against the best of the best. If it wasn't for his wild style, which he has turned down a little bit in recent fights, he would probably be doing a little better against them. However, that turns down the entertainment factor, which is one of the reasons he's so popular. I thought the last stoppage was wrong, and might have actually been down to Walker not understanding the question or making a joke at probably the wrong time. However, that's walker for you. I'm really hoping he does well in this fight, but I'm worried about his open style compromising his chances. Since, he definitely does have a chance to win this.
Whether the stoppage in the first fight was caused by the doctor or because Walker put a joke in the wrong place, what is clear is that Walker has learned a lot from that first encounter. He should be able to know and study Ankalaev's fighting style to have a chance of winning. I see the first fight being Ankalaev's and if it continues it's possible that Walker will be beaten with a finish. I think Walker or at least his team knows that. The second fight became unpredictable because they already knew each other's weaknesses even though the first fight ended in a no contest.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
January 12, 2024, 11:33:51 AM

It's always pleasant to watch Dustin Poirier's boxing, I love this fighter.
This fight of Tsarukyan vs Oliveira will be very interesting too because as you mentioned, he is one of Islam's toughest opponent. I think that Oliveira will beat him, he is in a phenomenal shape and probably can't wait to beat Islam.

My prediction: Dustin Poirier and Charles Oliveira wins

Dustin Poirier surely is a great fighter and he is claiming that he is a black belt in Jui-Jitsu aswell but aside from that he has great boxing, so if Benoît Saint-Denis is not nimble with his striking he will get clobbered by Dustin Poirier, as Poirier is great with his boxing while Benoît Saint-Denis if he will not get his takedown on Poirier for sure Dustin Poirier has good takedown defense as shown from his fight, so maybe Benoît Saint-Denis might loose here,

While Charles Oliveira VS Arman Tsarukyan is an interesting fight for me I will look at both fighters' fight against Beneil Dariush to determine who is the fighter that will have a great performance for sure this is a fight that will be interesting and for sure Charles Oliveira will have a higher odd,

I have also done homework on Benoit Saint Denis and look why Dustin is an underdog in this fight and took a lot of risk by accepting BSD as an opponent. At this division 34 is the age when you should think about finishing a career, so you wont transform into Ferguson. Peak age is 31-32. Look at the amount of fights BSD and Poirier had, look at fight length and opponents they've got. Poirier took already so much damage during his career, that makes harder and harder to take damage. A guy can be experienced as grand master 999 dan black belt in anything, but as he previously took 1000 punches to face, his experiences wont safe his chin from turning glass.

Yup! As the years progress that chin of Dustin Poirier will become glass for sure and when that time comes a solid punch will extremely hurt him sure he is nearing his retirement while Benoit Saint-Denis is just 28 years old he looks older than Poirier for me Benoit Saint-Denis is still an improving fighter and his wrestling is just that great while Dustin Poirier does have wrestling he is not often using it, for sure there is a valid reason why the odds was for Benoit Saint-Denis but still that is not matters as sometimes the underdog can usually prevail,

tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
January 12, 2024, 12:10:36 PM

Walker is good but he lacks the durability.  The guys looks funny when a fist grazes his chin as he looks like he's on his way to get slept but as soon as his head hits the ground he suddenly recovers and wakes up.  Lolol.  I think it happened at the fight vs Ryan Spann.

Anyway, official weigh ins start in around 4 hours.  Can't wait to see these guys.  It feels like the UFC was gone for more than a couple of months.  :/

UFC Fight Night:  Ankalaev vs Walker Official Weigh In
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXwHQOq1I8U

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2024, 02:13:46 PM
Merited by pawel7777 (1)

Lolol

Get a portion of Friday lol Cheesy

Since Volkanovski is always ready to fight anyone anywhere, found UFC matchmakers secret UFC 300 card (main event is hilarious Grin)

And, as we talk about chins, founds some nice table. Feel free to discuss.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
pawel7777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2024, 04:48:56 PM

Whether the stoppage in the first fight was caused by the doctor or because Walker put a joke in the wrong place, what is clear is that Walker has learned a lot from that first encounter. He should be able to know and study Ankalaev's fighting style to have a chance of winning. I see the first fight being Ankalaev's and if it continues it's possible that Walker will be beaten with a finish. I think Walker or at least his team knows that. The second fight became unpredictable because they already knew each other's weaknesses even though the first fight ended in a no contest.

That illegal knee was the best that happen to Walker in that fight. He was getting beat up by Ankalaev in those first few minutes and looked like he was about to get KOed or submitted. He did OK with all the feints and calf kicks, and that sneaky flying knee after faking damage from a body shot was quite funny - but all that wasn't good enough for Ankalaev and he must show up with a better plan.
But there's not much you can do when the other guy is equally good, if not better, in striking and better on the ground. Walker has to rely on luck. Bookies seem to agree.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2024, 12:50:24 PM

And, as we talk about chins, founds some nice table. Feel free to discuss.

Among the class chins, does Whittaker really count?  He has been finished in the past but I don't think he counts as one of those guys who has glass chins...  And Ian Garry right there in the same tier as Overeem?  :/

There are guys who I think should be higher and some guy a tad lower.

Anyway, here are the weigh in vids and the results.  Kape missed weight by 3.5 lbs and the match was cancelled.  Wtf is the guy doing?  He's fcking up.  Winning this match would've taken him to the title next.

Magomed Ankalaev (204.5) vs Johnny Walker (205.5)
Matheus Nicolau (126) vs Manel Kape (129.5)*
Jim Miller (155.5) vs Gabriel Benitez (155)
Ricky Simon (136) vs Mario Bautista (135.5)
Phil Hawes (185) vs Brunno Ferreira (185)
Andrei Arlovski (247) vs Waldo Cortes-Acosta (261.5)
Matthew Semelsberger (170.5) vs Preston Parsons (170.5)
Marcus McGhee (135.5) vs Gaston Bolanos (135.5)
Farid Basharat (136) vs Taylor Lapilus (136)
Westin Wilson (145.5) vs Jean Silva (145.5)
Nikolas Motta (155.5) vs Tom Nolan (155)
Joshua Van (125.5) vs Felipe Bunes (125.5)

*Missed weight, match cancelled

UFC Fight Night:  Ankalaev vs Walker 2 Official Weigh In
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gz69CPBdiKo

UFC Fight Night:  Ankalaev vs Walker 2 Face Off
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz_SmnK_FWQ

Last call for jeremypwr's Multi Master.

UFC Fight Night 234:  Multi Master Challenge
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5480845.0

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
January 13, 2024, 12:58:52 PM

That illegal knee was the best that happen to Walker in that fight. He was getting beat up by Ankalaev in those first few minutes and looked like he was about to get KOed or submitted. He did OK with all the feints and calf kicks, and that sneaky flying knee after faking damage from a body shot was quite funny - but all that wasn't good enough for Ankalaev and he must show up with a better plan.
But there's not much you can do when the other guy is equally good, if not better, in striking and better on the ground. Walker has to rely on luck. Bookies seem to agree.

Magomedov is still in posture and is serious which means he is readying something to throw at Johnny Walker I have noticed Magomedov is slower than usual but still, he has the power and the wrestling that could take down Johnny Walker for sure, but that flying knee from Walker missed Ankalaev for sure it was random weird stuff from Walker, but for me, Ankalaev still has the technicality and the wrestling that could win this fight.

Now here are my bets and predictions for the UFC Fight Night: Ankalaev vs. Walker and Breaking News: Matheus Nicolau vs. Manel Kape fight was Canceled on this event because Kape Missed Weight, what a shame and it is good that I am just about betting today because I will surely go with the Main and the Co-Main for sure,

Magomed Ankalaev VS Johnny Walker

The stake odds for this fight are 1.90 for Magomed Ankalaev and 4.80 for Johnny Walker, for this fight Johnny Walker is surely looking bigger than Ankalaev, well, because of his height, and looking at his movement it is clear that he is faster than Magomedov Ankalev, for sure this is clear with both fighters movements but even with this Magomed Ankalev has a wrestling game and is pretty much technical with his striking and just 1 strike he can surely knockout Walker, as Johnny Walker may have decent takedown defense the tenacity of Ankalaev's wrestling he might show it today, even though Johnny Walker is much explosive with his movement I will still go with Magomed Ankalaev.

Jim Miller VS Gabriel Benítez

The stake odds for this fight are 1.67 for Jim Miller and 2.21 for Gabriel Benitez, for this fight at 40 Years old Jim Miller is still looking great but even though he is looking great and still moving like his old self for me he is declining fighter now, and against Gabriel Benitez that might be on his prime this could be a wrong opponent for Jim Miller even though he is good with his striking his takedown now I don't really see him using it anymore or being consistently doing it, so for this fight, I think my pick will be Gabriel Benitez.

Marcus McGhee VS Gaston Bolaños

The stake odds for this fight are 1.41 for Marcus McGhee and 2.90 for Gaston Bolaños, Now with this fight Gaston Bolaños for sure has good striking and some kicks but aside from that nothing impressive while he got 2 losses with submission it is clear that he has a weakness with wrestlers, while Marcus McGhee for sure has a crazy strength with his striking and also because of his lost with a rear naked choke he is accumulating to improve his grappling by winning his one fight with a rear naked choke aswell, so for me Marcus McGhee is also a learning fighter so for me in this fight my pick is Marcus McGhee.

TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2024, 05:18:43 PM

Anyway, here are the weigh in vids and the results.  Kape missed weight by 3.5 lbs and the match was cancelled.  Wtf is the guy doing?  He's fcking up.  Winning this match would've taken him to the title next.

3.5lb, that is like 1.5-1.6kg. That is a lot. That is not like something to lose with one poop ;d Or during few hours is souna several hours before the fight. I would call it bad attitude to himself. Disrecpect to team, opponent and fans. Probably he was bulking all the time, was lazy during camp, if he has cut before the fight, and still has so much extra. My attitude to such guys - dont want to fight, free place for those who wants.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
January 13, 2024, 10:33:28 PM

Now here are my picks for the UFC Fight Night Ankalaev vs. Walker

Magomed Ankalaev (1.19) VS Johnny Walker (4.80)

OK for this fight Johnny Walker looks fast and tall compared to Magomed Ankalaev, but for me, Magomed Ankalaev is still the more technical between the two and with that wrestling for me Magomed has more power with his striking a knockout artist, so this fight can end with a knockout or a submission for Magomed Ankalaev, but if Johnny Walker can be nimble and could evade Ankalaev Striking and defended all those takedowns there is a tendency that this fight could again end with a decision win for Ankalev aswell, so my pick is Magomed Ankalev,

Jim Miller (1.67) VS Gabriel Benitez (2.21)

For me Jim Miller even in his 40 age he is still good at his striking and has wrestled for me you can not see that he is a declining fighter and many still like him to win this fight for sure Jim Miller can do this one, while Gabriel Benitez is also great actually if he keeps his distance and used the range with kicks and with those strikes and could accumulate good output he can win this fight, but if Miller can take this on the ground he can surely get this because Benitez weakness will be on the ground but for sure if Jim Miller could still take this on the ground and Benitez doesn't have great takedown defense then my pick is Jim Miller,

Ricky Simon (1.55) VS Mario Bautista (2.48)

In this fight, Mario Bautista has great striking he also has great scrambling in the ground but for sure not as good of a wrestler as Ricky Simon, although Ricky Simon just got decent striking he surely has great wrestling that will be his weapon, and bread and butter for this fight while Mario Bautista but for sure that clinch is what he has, but if Ricky Simon can get this fight to the ground he can surely get this because he has great wrestling than Bautista for sure that is why my pick is Ricky Simon,
Godday

Activity: 1512
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2024, 10:19:38 AM

Among the class chins, does Whittaker really count?  He has been finished in the past but I don't think he counts as one of those guys who has glass chins...  And Ian Garry right there in the same tier as Overeem?  :/
There are guys who I think should be higher and some guy a tad lower.

All assessments above are subjective. There are no indicators that determine a person's chin strength. But this data can be obtained from recordings of several of their matches. I take an example like Whittaker who is at glass chin level or weak because of his fight with Adesanya where we know Adesanya doesn't have good knockout power to knock down his opponent. We also saw Charles Oliveira where he often fell when fighting with several fighters such as Dustin, Justin, Chandler and finally Islam. For others I think it's relative but I seem to agree with the fighters in the Crimson chin ranks.

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2024, 12:09:36 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2024, 12:21:33 PM by tokeweed
Merited by TopTort777 (1)

Here are the results of the event.  It was decent with 7 matches finishing inside the distance.  The main event was no surprise.  I kinda had an idea that Bautista was gonna win as the underdog and Motta reminded me not to fade the vet.  Lol.  Over all it was a good event imho.

UFC Fight Night:  Ankalaev vs Walker 2 Results

Magomed Ankalaev def Johnny Walker KO R2
Jim Miller def Gabriel Benítez Sub R3
Mario Bautista def Ricky Simon UD
Brunno Ferreira def Phil Hawes KO R1
Waldo Cortes Acosta def Andrei Arlovski UD
Preston Parsons def Matthew Semelsberger UD
Marcus McGhee def Gaston Bolanos TKO R2
Farid Basharat def Taylor Lapilus UD
Jean Silva def Westin Wilson TKO R1
Nikolas Motta def Tom Nolan TKO R1
Joshua Van def Felipe Bunes TKO R2

Edit:  Here's the roster for the next event...  UFC 297.  Can't wait to see Strickland back in there and vs DDP!

Date:  Saturday, Jan 20
Main Card (PPV):  10:00pm EST
Preliminary Card (ESPN/ESPN+):  8:00pm ET
Early Prelims (Fight Pass):  6:30pm ET
Venue:  Scotiabank Arena, Toronto, Canada
Live Streams:  

Main Card (PPV)
Sean Strickland vs Dricus du Plessis
Raquel Pennington vs Mayra Bueno Silva
Neil Magny vs Mike Malott            
Chris Curtis vs Marc Andre Barriault            
Arnold Allen vs Movsar Evloev

Preliminary Card (ESPN/ESPN+)
Brad Katona vs Garrett Armfield            
Charles Jourdain vs Sean Woodson            
Serhiy Sidey vs Ramon Taveras            
Gillian Robertson vs Polyana Viana   

Early Prelims (Fight Pass)
Yohan Lainesse vs Sam Patterson            
Jasmine Jasudavicius vs Priscila Cachoeira            
Malcolm Gordon vs Jimmy Flick

And playing in around 1.5 hours.

UFC 297 Countdown:  Full Episode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OES8O0YAEzo

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2024, 12:33:02 PM

Finally Ankalaev got a win. Finally his the black streak has ended and he is about to face either Pereira, or Hill. I liked the way second fight went. It showed that during first Walker was lucky it was an illegal knee. The inevitable happened - he still got KOed Cheesy

Also it is cool that Miller won, as he is making "most wins in UFC" really unachievable for other Cheesy And Arlovski should serious consider to retire (like Oleinik did. mention him since they both now US residents). Age, number of fights, 3 losses in last 3 fights, 23 years in UFC. It is time to stop imho.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
cabron

Activity: 2800
Merit: 596

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2024, 03:20:46 PM

Johnny doesn't look like he has a game plan but the spinning back fist. He kept doing it while Magomed saw it coming all the time. And once again he missed his chance to win by disqualification when Magomed kicked his balls.

Magomed Ankalaev vs Alex Pereira fight is likely to happen and then whoever wins will fight Jamahal. And Khalil Rountree might just be fighting Johnny next, Khalil doing the hard work to climb his rank.

Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 14, 2024, 05:16:36 PM

Finally Ankalaev got a win. Finally his the black streak has ended and he is about to face either Pereira, or Hill. I liked the way second fight went. It showed that during first Walker was lucky it was an illegal knee. The inevitable happened - he still got KOed Cheesy

Also it is cool that Miller won, as he is making "most wins in UFC" really unachievable for other Cheesy And Arlovski should serious consider to retire (like Oleinik did. mention him since they both now US residents). Age, number of fights, 3 losses in last 3 fights, 23 years in UFC. It is time to stop imho.

Ankalaev had a good fight. It was a good knockout from him. Currently, I am actually wondering who his next fight is going to be. Do you guys have any idea? Because I am pretty oblivious about this.

Jim Miller and Arlovski both are pretty old at this point. Jim Miller, he's showing good performance. So I am not going to talk about whether he should return or not. But Arlovski should definitely retire in my opinion. He is just really old at this point and his body has been through a lot as well. He got his last win in May 2022 if I'm not wrong. That's a long time ago.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ayers
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1023

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 14, 2024, 07:40:47 PM

Johnny doesn't look like he has a game plan but the spinning back fist. He kept doing it while Magomed saw it coming all the time. And once again he missed his chance to win by disqualification when Magomed kicked his balls.

Magomed Ankalaev vs Alex Pereira fight is likely to happen and then whoever wins will fight Jamahal. And Khalil Rountree might just be fighting Johnny next, Khalil doing the hard work to climb his rank.

Well if you do something again and again, the opponent is going to say it coming from very far away and most likely is going to be ready for that as well. Then it is very important to disguise what you are going to do. That's how you keep the opponent guessing. But of course, he failed to do that.

If Ankalaev vs Pereira actually ends up happening, I think it is going to be really hard for Ankalaev to actually win. You can't disagree Pereira is an absolute beast. And Ankalaev will have to be on his best to beat Pereira.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
pawel7777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2024, 10:15:17 PM

I wouldn't call that a black streak but more of a weird streak. Overall, that 'no contest' first fight against Walker turned to work fine for him after all. He got paid twice and got his win anyway.
Walker was quite entertaining, but he looked afraid of Ankalaev, like he was throwing all those stunt moves in an act of desperation, to keep Ankalaev away or something. It didn't look like a well-thought-through strategy.

Does anybody have any update on Hill? Has he fully recovered from whatever injury he had suffered? If so, he should be the one fighting Pereira next and Ankalaev could face a winner of Prohazka Vs Rakic, and whoever wins gets the next title shot.

Ankalaev Vs Walker 2 highlights (only 5 mins):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KXTWuxRLl4

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Pages: « 1 ... 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 [581] 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 »
  Print  

Jump to: