Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:32:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will You Trust a Project Announce BY A Legendary Member  (Read 4408 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 06:04:01 PM

We should check against anyone who made the announcement. Despite being announced by a high-level account. But if it was announced by high accounts I think it would be better able to believe. High-level accounts are sure to mature before they make announcements.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 07:38:39 PM

I will pay attention to project which is recommend legendary, but learn and read about it by myself, also will check on ratings sites
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 09:16:13 PM

Will you trust a project that the one that announced it in the announcement thread is a legendary member even though the legendary has announced that he is not part of the team and was just part of the service he offered.

Let me know your thoughts here.
Trust is relative,  being a legendary  member does not approve sound judgement,  adequate due diligence, and most importantly sucess. I can trust the legendary member if i know them personally or i hold them in high esteem for their past works or achievement. But this DOESN'T overrule my personal due diligence

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
krb91

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

Streamies Rocks!!!!

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 09:26:01 PM

The account may give it some credibility but eventually, it all boils down to your ability to analyse projects and determining whether or not it is viable, legitimate and it f the team members are committed to the development of the project.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Successmaniac4

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 10:26:14 PM

There are some people that have built a good reputation for themselves and I will trust any project posted by them. For any other legendary member that posts a project, I will research into it myself and see if its worth doing, before I will venture into it.

97percent

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 11:21:24 PM

Legendary members are high accounts, so many people will be more confident with the information submitted. Everyone should be different in responding and they will definitely do a re-check. And all we need to be careful of are legendary members with red beliefs.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 01:10:14 AM

Legendary members are high accounts, so many people will be more confident with the information submitted. Everyone should be different in responding and they will definitely do a re-check. And all we need to be careful of are legendary members with red beliefs.

YOU HIGH BRO? =) LOL

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Romanianz

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 02:30:17 AM

I guess most investors nowadays evaluate projects based on its fundamentals e.g. the capability of the team and its use-case viability, its merits and potential. This has nothing to do with the rank of the original topic poster especially if he or she had declared that he or she has no direct connection and involvement over the project other than to be the poster of that particular project announcement topic.
i agree with you
the poster of project is not guarantee that project is good but the fundamentals is real reason
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 04:14:56 AM

Will you trust a project that the one that announced it in the announcement thread is a legendary member even though the legendary has announced that he is not part of the team and was just part of the service he offered.

What is the connection? I cannot find any at all. I am sorry.

What has an anonymous forum member, and whatever his rank may be, got to do with a project of which he is not even a team member?

I cannot see any reason why I would trust or not trust a project based on someone posting its announcement thread on a forum. It does not speak anything about the product, goal, economic, roadmap, and so on and so forth of the project itself.

It is completely irrelevant.
HB Wallet

Activity: 156
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 04:57:41 AM

Everyone has a different scale of trust. Being recommended by a legendary member obviously brings more attention to the project, but it doesn't guarantee that it is legit 100%. I may take more interest in the project as first than those recommended by a jr member, but it doesn't mean that i'm gonna trust it. Legendary or not they are still online people. There are many other important criteria to evaluate a project and yourself is the one who you should trust.
Kezacky

Activity: 743

https://www.epsiloan.xyz

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 05:57:58 AM

not all projects managed by high-ranking members, including legendary ones, can work well, but I think if projects managed by high-ranking members allow that the project is feasible to be followed. because it is not easy to be part of a team in a project, high members also have a risk when the project they manage is a fraud in the end they will get red trust. You must be careful about this

ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 06:23:51 AM

Legendary Member must be more trustworthy. Than other member. It can not be trusted just by looking at it. Before investing in any project. Project supper must take great ideas. If not then the investment could suffer.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Nihal6443

Activity: 141
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 07:25:17 AM

Not sure but i personally do research before trust a project .
I check there idea , Team, presence and awareness on internet platforms.
currently I have done my research on a project that is moozicore and found this is a trustable  project and it full fill my expectation.
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/ 
opeku

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 08:25:30 AM

Definately almost evrery one will but in a little bit to add, every individual must have his or her own reason for which he intends investing in a project and must always look out for that and should not let excitement about lendary account holders review or partnership woe him,

Come to think of it, the legendary holder is in for long term and you in for short term, misjudge will set in

Many more to this
Ifemini

Activity: 690
Merit: 12

There are consequences for every action

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 12:45:46 PM

No.
A project announcement by a legendary member of the forum does not mean the project is safe; it could be a paid post.

Trusting of a project should be after thorough research activities about the authenticity  of a project   
Sab11

Activity: 524

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 01:27:47 PM

Dont just depend if legendary member advertise one project,if high rank adversite one project it does't mean its safe, trust the project if you have done to do research about them and and you see that there is a good future ahead of them.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
Sharon121212

Activity: 280
Merit: 215

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 01:41:23 PM

Trust count can go along way to determining if I can trust a project posted by a legendary member but this is not to say all legendary members are saints some can be on a paid partnership with some project and they can back them up.
All ways do you own job by digging about the project no matter the pedigree of who posted it
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 02:05:29 PM

No, I never trust. It is not true that the announcement of a high ranking membership is a good project. The membership to which the announcement is made has been purchased, or with a large amount of money, the user has agreed to manage that announcement, that campaign. Yes, the promotions of popular members may be effective, but it is important to remember that a real quality project is not known by the person presenting it here. So, as usual, I do research about the project and if I know that the project is good, then I can trust that project.
cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 11:32:55 AM

The bounty campaign project announced by legendary, I believe...
Because the legendary understood the project so he was willing, even though he was not part of the team.

keziakusayang

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 11:38:29 AM

I see the concept of the projeck if the concept is good, of course I will join. I don't care whoever announces the projeck, because I don't think it has a big effect. and a lot of I found projecks announced by legendary members who were not included in the project team but were a huge success. it all depends on the concept of the project itself
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: