Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:07:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will You Trust a Project Announce BY A Legendary Member  (Read 4408 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Kwansimaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 11:41:03 AM

Trusting a project has nothing to do with the one or rank of person who announced the project. It could even be a newbie but a thorough research on the project will tell you how authentic the project seem like and what problem they seem to solve in this crypto industry. I trust my research on a project and not the announcer. I will only trust announced by a legendary after my research.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kaka manteng

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 01:22:58 PM

Will you trust a project that the one that announced it in the announcement thread is a legendary member even though the legendary has announced that he is not part of the team and was just part of the service he offered.

Let me know your thoughts here.

yes ... I trust those who manage a project with rank Legendary members ... because I am sure that they have good experience in managing a bounty project ... and they will definitely receive an offer to manage a bounty of the best projects ... even if later the project was scam then it was an absolute mistake of the development team and not the fault of the bounty manager ...

(x)  MetaFans           [[[ [[ [    JOIN PRESALE    ] ]] ]]]
                          BRINGING CONTENT CREATORS ON THE BLOCKCHAIN                         
[] Facebook            [] Twitter            [] Telegram            [] Instagram            [] TikTok            [] YouTube
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 02:07:59 PM

It doesn't decide if the project has a scam or not. Maybe the account is hired to post or it is purchased if the project is scam. I saw many failed projects published by legendary ranking accounts
That is why account rank cannot be used as the main benchmark. isn't the bitcointalk account can also be traded?then fraudsters or less experienced people can get it. so it's better to focus on analyzing the project.

Williams_Leo

Activity: 207
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 02:18:14 PM

Will you trust a project that the one that announced it in the announcement thread is a legendary member even though the legendary has announced that he is not part of the team and was just part of the service he offered.

yes ... I trust those who manage a project with rank Legendary members ... because I am sure that they have good experience in managing a bounty project ... and they will definitely receive an offer to manage a bounty of the best projects ... even if later the project was scam then it was an absolute mistake of the development team and not the fault of the bounty manager ...
The explanation and the reasons you give are very reasonable because the legendary members have a lot of experience in this forum, more precisely, they understand all areas, and so management is easy for them. Besides, the level of risk that the project they can provide us is very low when they understand the projects, knowing the method of checking the credibility of a project, going to the ship with them will be very safe but remember, choose the famous legendary members, instead of those who are not too prominent

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 02:23:02 PM

maybe for a new bounty hunter you will definitely consider the rank of the manager. and of course a good reputation will be more interesting. I myself am still interested in projects that are held by managers with high ranks. no doubt, we always see the first project of the manager holding the campaign.
labenea

Activity: 327
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 02:43:54 PM

I personally trust the contents of the project and what products they develop. it's just that if there is a legendary member who manages a project it looks convincing. other than that, as far as I know, it is at great risk for high-ranking members to promote fraud projects including getting red trust. I am always vigilant in this matter before joining the ico project

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 03:01:14 PM

not at all, I trust a project based on my own analysis. and for me the legend rank or the other cannot be used as one of the beliefs that must be followed
spydee1522

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 09:27:00 PM

Of course no, why would I solely trust a project just because it was posted by a legendary member who is also a human being as me and can even make mistakes and skip important facts whiles making or researching the legitimacy of the project and besides he has also emphatically stated that he is not part of the team and was just part of the service he offered. Individual research is key not what was posted by a legendary member.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 09:34:13 PM

The bounty campaign project announced by legendary, I believe...
Because the legendary understood the project so he was willing, even though he was not part of the team.
Legendary rank does not make someone smarter, just longer here.
I would treat it like it was newbie account posting announcement thread for project and research it.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptoperkele

Activity: 889
Merit: 60

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 10:06:55 PM

It depends on the post history. And if there has been a long inactivity that hints that the account might have been bought. But seriously, i am doind my investigation myself, not trusting a legendary that is either part of the Project or been paid to release the ann.

Aryleeto

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 10:10:03 PM

There have been many times when bounty managers with high rank cheated participants, you can only trust those bounty managers who have long been in the bounty and their reputation is good.

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 10:12:53 PM

I do not trust, because the creators of the project can buy an account and thus advertise the project.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
attech21

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 01:56:02 AM

In trusting a project you must know the information of the project and don't base on the ranking because here in our time some scammers are legendary member. When your planning to join a project must identify what their backgrounds are,dont just trust to anyone that is legendary member.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 03:19:47 AM

Have some bearing but not totally trusted. Its a matter of popularity also I think, what if someone posted and his a legendary? But he often handle many projects? Can you trust them? All members here are also human like us and just a member of this forum. No matter where you look at it. I found nothing special if there is a post amongst high rank, sometime a low rank can be more trustworthy. I see a lots of high rank go down because of their greed.
Winscosinally

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 05:27:38 AM

I can decide to trust a project introduced by legendary member or even jr member because it depends on the projects its self not the rank of the person introducing the project, nobody is perfect when it comes to crypto,even good looking or promising project can die or succeed
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 05:32:23 AM

A legendary bounty manager or endorsement is just an addition for the project.
This is not a total trust to give. A legendary that will manage a project is a good thing to see and will study the project first.
i will still look for the team members and everything about the project. etc.etc.etc
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 06:44:04 AM

Of course, I will trust more to the legendary participant of this forum than to some newcomer. The fact is that even if the legendary participant declares that he is not a member of the ICO team and is not responsible for their actions, all the same, the signature campaign participants will evaluate his actions and if they see that he is acting unfairly, they will express him distrust, that is, they will paint it and with a red level of confidence, he will be denied access to participate in many ICO bounty campaigns. Therefore, each legendary participant cherishes his rating, and there is practically nothing for a beginner to lose.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
foxincoin

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 11:50:09 AM

If he not involved in team member why i trust the project, i should check the project itself, but if he involved i have to think again.
randa2000

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 08:55:24 PM

Yes, if he/she is one of the team, only in this case i can trust the project, otherwise i no trust before check the project.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 09:46:57 PM

If a legendary or a hero member announce something more trusted than a j.member or even a member. But sometimes we see many scam or failed project announced by them. The reason is everybody need money and if someone paying them good amount of money they do the work. So whoever announced whatever. Before investing in the project do your own research then go for it. You can only trust yourself that's it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: