Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:01:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will You Trust a Project Announce BY A Legendary Member  (Read 4408 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
minatour

Activity: 687
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 01:11:33 PM

Is better doing personal research than trusting a project due to been posted by a legendary account. We should not forget the fact that we are all humans, anybody can just have a personal interest in a project even after knowing there is nothing more spectacular about the project.

----------- ❱   ❱    ❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰    ❰    ❰ -----------
-------  Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols  -------
--------------------------------------------   ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    START FARMING    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰   --------------------------------------------

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
@baoli

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 05:29:08 PM

A legendary member is just one person. The fact itvis coming from him/her does not guarantee the future of the project because anything can happen along the way.

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 07:07:46 PM

The rank of the announcer has nothing to do with the validity of the project. It is the integrity of the team that matters most. The opinion of the legendary member is not biase free, he could be paid to post the project without checking whether it is legal or not .
I disagree with your opinion. Legendary rank on this forum is no longer possible to achieve. Therefore, it is unlikely that the owner of an account with such a rank will get involved with a fraudulent ICO project and risk getting then several dozen negative trust and thus ruining his account.
Therefore, this rank, if he is a manager of bounty ICO campaigns, I will trust more than any newbies.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 07:29:08 PM

newbie - legendary is not an important issue is the quality of the project. still doing the research before joining is our obligation as bounty hunters or investors

pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 08:51:27 PM

for anyone if you want to join the project be more thorough and not depend on high member rankings. because not all projects are managed by Legendary members either or vice versa. do further research before joining any project. for me personally does not always depend on high members, it is important depending on the project you are taking part in including the background of the team, product ,developers, partners dll.

BeginToMine

Activity: 434

https://www.payaccept.net/

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 09:08:29 PM

Frankly speaking most projects announced by legendary member went well than some that ended up being scam but I will also suggest as some legendary accounts often announce that they are bounty manager and not your financial advice or owner of project but i feel its good we do our research also before investing that's fir those that wants to invest.

Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 10:00:09 PM

I do not look at the ranking when someone participant announces the project on the Bitcointalk forum.  projects that steal the public's attention are projects with the latest innovations in cryptocurrency where the concepts that are brought are still unfamiliar in cryptocurrency.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 10:33:58 PM

I do not look at the ranking when someone participant announces the project on the Bitcointalk forum.  projects that steal the public's attention are projects with the latest innovations in cryptocurrency where the concepts that are brought are still unfamiliar in cryptocurrency.
Indeed the purpose of the project itself is much more important because thats how we can see the uses and advantage of supporting the product.

On the other side a reputed member of this forum who will manage the bounty or the one announcing the project is sometimes an indication that it is legit (though not all). Because a legendary member is trusted compared to newly created accounts.

azisjz4

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2020, 11:05:19 PM

Yes, I can believe it, even though we have to know more about the project. But if the bounty manager is a legendary member, it is a plus. Especially if the legendary member is a trusted account will get a positive value. For me actually, legendary member can provide added value by knowing the contents of the project that he is marketing

dragon695

Activity: 449
Merit: 103

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 05:56:29 AM

it's just that the rating also looks quite promising. we know that a legendary will surely try to maintain his reputation. so, I don't think they will play around with the projects they bring, and also do research, and give certain conditions to the project owner before running the bounty. well, actually it has a greater interest.
Well, I'll say I will consider a project announced by a legendary member. You just think the same as me, a legendary will try to maintain his or her reputation throughout the market. Their ranking can be a guarantee that they are not kidding with those projects that they bring to us. However, shit happens so we have to always keep an eye on and do our own researches!

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 06:58:12 AM

Rank doesn't put credibility on any posts or suggestions. There are a lot of newbies and even low-rank members here who have better knowledge and experience in crypto. I am not saying that you cannot rely on legendary members, I'm just pointing out that rank has nothing to do if you would trust one's opinion or not.

Do not rely too much on other users opinion, do your own research.
Gorosden

Activity: 518
Merit: 30

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 07:11:47 AM

Ranks has nothing to do with quality projects or low projects, bounty hunters you are the ones responsible for every projects you chose to promote, if the project is coming from a legendary member this doesn't mean the project is pure or will be successful, be smart when choosing one.

Phoenix_PROG

Activity: 224
Merit: 28

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 07:18:38 AM

Yes I can trust a bounty project introduced by a legendary member with no red trust, I only get more curious if a bounty is from a Jr member account but I still do my research on the projects without caring much about the rank of the account that introduced the Bounty
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 08:45:57 AM

Will you trust a project that the one that announced it in the announcement thread is a legendary member even though the legendary has announced that he is not part of the team and was just part of the service he offered.

Let me know your thoughts here.

Though there is a kind of rest of mind or assurance when you see a project announced by an high ranked forum member, with the thinking that, they are experienced and must have found necessary information about the project and certified it good before delivering it to the community.  But at times, it is not the fault of the bounty manager when a project failed to deliver, they can only try their best, they are not the owner or the controller of the project.  All the same, projects announced by a legendary still get some assurance than those announced by newbie or Jr member.
Apostlekin$$$

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 08:48:55 AM

Legendary members can introduce scam bounties too and even Jr members can introduce a real project, it's vice versa, crypto space is not a smooth edge, it's a very rough road and highly unpredictable, with good research skill you will easily escape bad projects traps

btcgolong

Activity: 451
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 11:57:20 PM

How much do you have to "invest"?

Generally it's time...they aren't asking you for large sums of money, right?
Tomcolor

Activity: 661
Merit: 10

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 02:57:31 AM

Never..
I wouldn't invest a project without my own research and i never depend legendary members because everything like games for money. Do you want explain? Go and see top ratings site then you can understand. If a project wanna pay money for managing there project then lots of people here agree without research.

inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 03:34:05 AM

me personally, it's not that easy to trust a project just because it is posted by a legendary.
There are many ways scams to convince investors, maybe this is one of them.
keep doing research before investing so as not to be regretful.
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 06:43:11 AM

Whether the project is coming from a legendary member or a Junior member I only care about the quality of the project not members rank, it's two step forward to trust a project from a legendary member but do not blindly promote any project because even legendary members can introduce scam or bad projects

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
slashz9

Activity: 1554

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 07:32:44 AM

depending, we also have to check the project, not because of a legendary member then you immediately believe him, at least he already has a good reputation in promoting a project that is his reference.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: