Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:09:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will You Trust a Project Announce BY A Legendary Member  (Read 4408 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 04:27:14 PM

The rank of the someone who announced a particular project or bounty is one of the things I consider when taking participation decisions. The higher the rank indicates how learned and experience one is in this industry, though this will have some exceptions but it is largely considered

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
[btc]YSG

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 04:28:57 PM

Will you trust a project that the one that announced it in the announcement thread is a legendary member even though the legendary has announced that he is not part of the team and was just part of the service he offered.

Let me know your thoughts here.

No, a legendary account cost only about $200 from, why would any be willing to use that as indication whether or not to trust a project, most times those people who post Ann Thread are only doing so for what they are going to gain from it.

◀ ▲ ▶  WE are GAMERS and we know what Gamers WANT  ◀ ▲ ▶
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰    ❘ ❙ ❚   eSports.com   ❚ ❙ ❘    ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ (http://esports.com/)
minatour

Activity: 687
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 04:37:52 PM

Will you trust a project that the one that announced it in the announcement thread is a legendary member even though the legendary has announced that he is not part of the team and was just part of the service he offered.

we still have to see and learn first about the project, so far only one person who really can be trusted in my opinion is yahoo62278, I think he really is a professional, I see his work history, almost all the projects he handles success, for example LATOKEN is an exchange that was previously promoted by the bounty manager I mentioned above.

----------- ❱   ❱    ❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰    ❰    ❰ -----------
-------  Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols  -------
--------------------------------------------   ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    START FARMING    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰   --------------------------------------------
valter_dego

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 04:43:39 PM

I believe that in any case it is necessary to study the project website. Need to acquaint with the Roadmap, White Paper, Development Team, and End Product. The Hero's account can be bought by a scammer, so it's better to check all available information about Project.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 04:47:26 PM

Legendary is nothing herein bitcointalk, I would not trust a huge trusted member as well because the account may be compromised anytime which can lead to starting a scam project and scam your money, that's what is happening around. Legendary doesn't mean it will be a trusted project.
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 05:14:14 PM

Rank on the forum does not make one a pro or the best in managing a project, rather it is about your personal skill, integrity and reputation. Among the best rated managers on this forum, most are below the legendary rank. Therefore, a newbie or anyone below legendary might come up today and be much better.
Which means if a legendary is to be trusted with such responsibility and be worked with, he has to prove it.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 05:21:10 PM

Not at all...even those with loads of merits. It may not necessarily mean they want to scam you... but due to  ignorance of few things in this diverse forum
 It's more sensible though to trust the higher rank members than the lower ranks due to their experience with scams and their experience on this forum.
Airelves09

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 05:24:04 PM

I still trust the project of legendary members more. Especially those legendary members who have no negative information. Of course, if you want to examine a project, you need to examine the team, technical characteristics, community and so on. We need to take all aspects into consideration.

ridha inoue

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 05:27:46 PM

of course I believe that it's a legendary member.
he must be experienced and will not promote projects that are likely to be fraudulent.
but we must continue to do research first and ensure that the project is correct.
that's my suggestion.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Peanyut991

Activity: 287

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 05:35:40 PM

Of course not, Member or legendary status will not affect the ICO project will be successful or not. It depends entirely on the ICO project, how they attract investors to invest in their projects. So it has nothing to do with legendary status with the success of the ICO project.

WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 05:37:52 PM

yes, as long as the project is genuine and they are transparent with their project it doesn't matter
sammy21

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 05:40:38 PM

yes, as long as the project is genuine and they are transparent with their project it doesn't matter
that is another aspect of this topic. in the view of an account that has been ranked high he should have enough experience to publish a good project. but now many bounty managers only use new accounts with cooper member.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 08:33:54 PM

If the legendary participant has established itself in its history of promoting successful projects, has a green trust, then perhaps you should follow the advice. But it still does not give any guarantees for you, since the success of the project depends on numerous factors and the professionalism of the team.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
GGmith

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 08:58:24 PM

actually good or bad projects don't always depend on legendary members, of course, depending on the overall content of the project. the most important thing for me in choosing a project is to focus more on the overall contents of the project first. related to high members or not. I see from their previous experience in managing a project.
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 04:37:47 PM

I AM LEGEND ===> BUY BUY BUY!!!  Cool  WEEEEEEEE

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 04:40:21 PM

A legendary account to manage a project is an adddition in trust though it is not 100 percent sure to have.
THere are some accounts now who brought from the real owner just to have the announcement and do scam with people.
It is always on the project itself and the team for me.
Adya

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 04:44:50 PM

well atleast i will read what he posting and will watch what he posted earlier and what topics was created by him. what if usually he promote scams.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Carreuh

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 04:48:47 PM

If I follow some gifts, I have never been influenced by the gift manager's ranking, but I chose the bounty held by those who are trusted even though the rank is still a junior member, because the success of the gift is not determined by the ranking of the gift holder.

TeQuiero

Activity: 120
Merit: 38

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 04:51:32 PM

It's a tricky situation, I have to say. A legendary member is some one who's long stayed here with the forum and somehow established. A campaign announcing by a legendary member is deemed more reliable than a normal one. But scammers can exploit this thought and hire a legend to announce for them. Always check the Scam Accusations to get information and protect you from scammers.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███
tycsols

Activity: 812

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 05:16:29 PM

For me the member rank does not matter rather it is the quality of the project and competence of team that develops the trust and that too after the due diligence. Judging by members rank does not sound mature to me.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: