Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:07:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will You Trust a Project Announce BY A Legendary Member  (Read 4408 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
duuuuude

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 02:42:54 PM

I think that always and in everything you need to trust but verify. The same is in this forum where the rank has become closer to the conditional value due to a number of reasons. But there are well-known experienced participants and you listen to such in the first place.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
luckyflop

Activity: 812
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 02:46:21 PM

The quality of the project does not depend on the ranking of members in this forum. I will check the whole project in my own way, and I don't care about their rating. Today many legendary members post shitcoin projects and it makes many investors lose money when they trust them.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 02:49:40 PM

Right now, I won't trust any people, regardless of the rank, their reputation, their trust ratings etc, I would just render my time in doing my own research regarding it, making sure that I  don't have any doubt, I am satisfied what it is as I don't want to blame people when something came up, and I want to trust myself too.
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 03:16:13 PM

It is not a matter of legendary but the matter how you are choosy to choose legit projects.As compare to copper member i will trust more to the legendary member because legendary is a member have lot of dedication for bitcointalk so legendary member will not select a scam project.

Finally we are humans we can do mistakes so if its matter of investment and joining bounties must go with personal research option,If you get satisfy from the project then go with it.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 03:21:38 PM

I mostly trust them if they don't have any red trust in their profile. Legendary member's demand is high and a low quality or scam project doesn't want to spend a big amount of money. That's why I think a Legendary or a higher rank member profile si more trustable than a newbie member.
I agree with you. Aside from the rank and positive reputation of a Legendary member. I will go read and search his posts and determine how he handles a campaign. A Legendary member gives importance to his rank and he will never compromise it on a campaign that he doesn't really know. But before I really support a campaign, I will do my own research.
gielbier

Activity: 914
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 03:23:51 PM

I can't believe a new project announced by any rank before I see the project by myself, because I myself have seen many scam projects announced by high ranks like legendary accounts.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 04:54:38 PM

To be honest, I personally am not easy to believe whether it is a project that is managed by a high member or not, because that is not entirely guaranteed. But the story is different if I personally, depending on the project itself and also trust, if I believe then I will take part in it and vice versa.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
nickenburg

Activity: 434
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 05:26:31 PM

It is more easy to trust a Legendary member then a Jr.Member of course, but I wouldn't do that right away.
Because a legendary account can easily be bought as well and Maybe a good project just wanted to make a new account for their new Crypto.

So I think it isn't really important to look at the forum rank, it is more important to look at the project it self, and see if it is legitimate.
I also think you can't really trust anyone online with a lot of Bitcoin/Money sooner or later most people will fall to the attraction of having a lot of Bitcoin.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2020, 05:37:21 PM

You can never trust a project solely because it is being announced by a high ranking member. The main reason is that a lot of the forum accounts are for sale, and they include logins having Hero and Legendary ranks. Some of them are hacked accounts of users who have been inactive lately. But in some cases, the users willingly sell their accounts for a small payment.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 05:49:42 PM

First of all, I will analyze the project myself (as much as my knowledge allows). if it seems interesting, I will take part in the bounty campaign. As for the bounty Manager, his rank doesn't really matter to me. Of course, a plus for the project will be if it is run by a bounty Manager with a good reputation. But this will not be a fundamental point when choosing.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 05:53:33 PM

You can never trust a project solely because it is being announced by a high ranking member. The main reason is that a lot of the forum accounts are for sale, and they include logins having Hero and Legendary ranks. Some of them are hacked accounts of users who have been inactive lately. But in some cases, the users willingly sell their accounts for a small payment.
I think that only complete idiots sell their high-rank accounts on this forum. I would sell my account only for very high money, which no one would offer to me. Moreover, if I were Legendary, I would never have sold my account at all. but it's not about selling accounts. we just don’t have to trust anyone because this user seems to be experienced. everyone should do their own research

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
themistocleess

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 05:59:54 PM

To some extent a project that is announced by a legendary makes a difference, people trust legendry members more than a newbie. But at the end if the project has a potential and a great idea and a good team than the project get success no matter who announced it.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2020, 06:08:37 PM

To some extent a project that is announced by a legendary makes a difference, people trust legendry members more than a newbie. But at the end if the project has a potential and a great idea and a good team than the project get success no matter who announced it.

That's what users would assume since the legendary users has more experience in the crypto scams. They are here for a long time and they sure had develop some partners with the developers in crypto which people see them as early investors.

Somehow though the impression that bitcointalk accounts are being bought and sold is worth watching though. Those accounts that announced a project might also be bought for the scam purpose.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

maruf01788

Activity: 938
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 06:53:24 PM

Undoubtedly, legendary member more trusted than jr member. But some people sell their legendary account and scammer buy this account. So i don't trust a project that the one that announced by legendary member. I think Important is not legendary member, important is a project.    
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2020, 04:18:15 AM

I think it depends because there are members here regardless with the ranks can be trusted or they are the trusted managers to run a bounty campaign. If you know some, even if that manager was only low member in rank, the project would be still pretty good since trusted managers has the capability to run a good project.

In the event that the lower rank manager has been able to build a reputation then yes I could trust them to do a good job like they did before, but in a situation where we have lower rank with no past experience or reputation to manage a bounty,  it would be difficult for me to join although I will have to consider the project as well and how dedicated the team are by observing their social media profiles 

However, when legendary member manages a campaign, it is very easy for all to trust that campaign because of their rank and years of experience in the forum, it is assume such a high rank member would have done all necessary checks before accepting to manage a campaign, this is mere assumption though.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 14, 2020, 04:22:42 AM

Legendary manager is not a guideline for bounty hunters to join the bounty program, there are many factors to consider, if I prefer a bounty manager who already has more confidence in the forum to minimize failure on the project.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
May 14, 2020, 04:37:30 AM

I think it depends because there are members here regardless with the ranks can be trusted or they are the trusted managers to run a bounty campaign. If you know some, even if that manager was only low member in rank, the project would be still pretty good since trusted managers has the capability to run a good project.

There is also chances that the account use to post is bought account you need to also look in this before participating even the account has many positive feedback from before it doent  mean it's a clean account.

There are many members tried to sell their account in exchange for btc and doesn't affaid what will be the consequences of selling it.

Also there are manager that only look for payment they will receive for managing a campaign without even reviewing a project , they only care about the payment.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

thekrakennnm

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2020, 06:42:05 AM

Will you trust a project that the one that announced it in the announcement thread is a legendary member even though the legendary has announced that he is not part of the team and was just part of the service he offered.

Let me know your thoughts here.
Doesn't depend on member rank, actually. I'd rather trust a research and my personal thoughts on the project and its future/value instead of paying more attention to OP rank. But I have to admit it will make me more interested in looking closer at the project announced by legendary member than newbie one.
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1218
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 14, 2020, 10:31:44 AM

It depends,

The rank of the manager is not the basis to trust a project, bounty hunters should still investigate the project for his own good. There are times that the project will fail even if it was handled by a legendary member because all actions will still depend on the project team whether they will be a legitimate project or not.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

WinBIts

Activity: 385
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2020, 10:42:15 AM

Will you trust a project that the one that announced it in the announcement thread is a legendary member even though the legendary has announced that he is not part of the team and was just part of the service he offered.
Let me know your thoughts here.
Doesn't depend on member rank, actually. I'd rather trust a research and my personal thoughts on the project and its future/value instead of paying more attention to OP rank. But I have to admit it will make me more interested in looking closer at the project announced by legendary member than newbie one.
Well, most of the people and investors are not like you - they value the fact that someone has some sort of rank/credit behind his name.
Referring to op - I'd say multiple legendary/hero members would make a difference, only one - no
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: