Real Madrid - 82 (67.2%)
Atletico Madrid - 1 (0.8%)
Sevilla - 0 (0%)
Valencia - 1 (0.8%)
Villareal - 0 (0%)
Real Sociedad - 0 (0%)
Other - 9 (7.4%)
Total Voters: 122

Pages: « 1 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 [292] 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 3895 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24  (Read 436045 times)
devil2man

Activity: 759
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 06:37:01 PM

sevilla has an important goal to achieve, namely third place and has played very well in the last few games, in the history of direct matches Sevilla have won 21 times against 8 of Osasuna so I in the Osasuna-Sevilla match i will bet x / 2
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2021, 06:43:07 PM

Barcelona drawing yesterday against a team like Cadiz clearly indicates that their mind is else where and not in La Liga where their chances to win are not high.They are thinking about the Champions League and there they have a mountain to climb in the return leg but I am sure they will give it all there.
Their mind isn't anywhere actually. I don't think a miracle will save them from PSG in the 2nd leg and in La Liga, a defeat (yeah a draw = defeat) against Cadiz is a gift for Real Madrid and ATM to run away.

skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 2150

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2021, 07:09:56 PM

Barcelona drawing yesterday against a team like Cadiz clearly indicates that their mind is else where and not in La Liga where their chances to win are not high.They are thinking about the Champions League and there they have a mountain to climb in the return leg but I am sure they will give it all there.
Unfortunately, Barcelona wasted a good chance after Atletico Madrid lost. I didn't expect a draw and what hurt the most was the at 89 minute the penalty was awarded. Luckily for Cadiz.

I think Barcelona is still not fully on its feet after the big defeat in the Champions League. They are still thinking about how they can qualify for the next round which seem very difficult for them at the moment. Whatever it is, I don't think Laliga should be sacrificed just thinking about how to beat PSG by 4 goal.
kayiboyu

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 07:27:03 PM

sevilla has an important goal to achieve, namely third place and has played very well in the last few games, in the history of direct matches Sevilla have won 21 times against 8 of Osasuna so I in the Osasuna-Sevilla match i will bet x / 2

Osasuna have had a really nice performance in the last matches that they have only one loss in the last 5 La Liga matches. So they shouldn't be underestimated. However Sevilla have had a very good run that they have a 5-win streak in the league. Sevilla barely defeated Osasuna 1-0 this season in a very close match. I don't expect this match to be easy for Sevilla again. But I think they still won't lose so I agree with you on the bet 'X/2'.

barbara44

Activity: 2422
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 07:44:06 PM

When you look at it mathematically, Real Madrid only would be 2 points ahead of Barcelona if Barcelona wins that extra game, so it is not really that much of a difference, sure it is still a difference but not that whole lot if you ask me. However if Barcelona loses that extra game, that would be 5 point difference and would be a big trouble. By the looks of it Barcelona will be playing Elche in 2 days or so for that extra game and that should be normally a simple game for them, I do not know if they will feel simple as well but I suppose they will try their best as always.

Of course none of this would matter if ATM gets a winning streak but after months of being awesome they ended up with a tie and a loss, so I am not sure anymore, I said they will definitely be the champions but they are dropping the difference game by game and that is a very risky situation.

ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1510

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 08:55:27 PM

Sevilla is leading against Osasuna as expected. With this score they will pass Barcelona and climb up to 3rd position.
This situation also put some pressure over Real Madrid and even Atletico Madrid. Nothing's over yet, all four teams have chance to be the champion. Atletico lost too many points last week so they have to find a way, this fixture won't help them. They will play against Villarreal, Real Madrid and Athletic Bilbao consequently.
Spack17

Activity: 1666
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 09:06:56 PM

Sevilla is leading against Osasuna as expected. With this score they will pass Barcelona and climb up to 3rd position.
This situation also put some pressure over Real Madrid and even Atletico Madrid. Nothing's over yet, all four teams have chance to be the champion. Atletico lost too many points last week so they have to find a way, this fixture won't help them. They will play against Villarreal, Real Madrid and Athletic Bilbao consequently.

Considering Sevilla's decent performance in this match, I hope that they won't lose any points. Sevilla just scored their second goal while I was writing and the score is 0-2 now.  Grin  After this match ends, Sevilla will leave Barcelona behind and take the 3rd place with 48 points.
ife2020

Activity: 579
Merit: 13

Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2021, 10:01:26 PM

sevilla has an important goal to achieve, namely third place and has played very well in the last few games, in the history of direct matches Sevilla have won 21 times against 8 of Osasuna so I in the Osasuna - Sevilla match i will bet x / 2

Osasuna 0 - 2 Sevilla

Sevilla got a deserved victory and moved to the 3rd position in the la liga table; The win sends barcelona to the 4th position on the log. Goals from Carlos and Luuk de Jong were enough to secure the 3 points away from home and leave Osasuna 4 points off relegation zone
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1117

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 11:55:15 PM

Another day, another poor Barcelona performance as they draw  1-1 at home to Cadiz;
It was a very unlucky day for Barcelona. They made 20 shots, 4 on targets, but only success for 1 goal only.  Grin
The saddest thing that it was the crucial match to get 3 points at home. They need to get 3 points in each remaining match if Barcelona still wants to dream win the title.

The draw keeps barcelona 3rd on the log with a game in hand.
It looks like Barcelona drops to 4th position now. After Sevilla won the match today, they move up to 3rd position on the table.
Be patient Barcelona friends!  Wink

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1039

Not your keys, not your coins!

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 04:35:38 AM

They can not win the Champions League and with the defeat at Nou Camp against PSG (1-4), they have no hope to go next. In La Liga, they were given a great chance by ATM but they rejected it.

What do they aim at the end of La Liga? Secure their 4th position and go with qualification in next Champions League? Is it what Barcelona wanted when they reject any transfer offer for Messi after the burofax? I think without Messi, they will be able to get a 4th position and it will help them to rebuild their team faster.

Osasuna 0 - 2 Sevilla

Sevilla got a deserved victory and moved to the 3rd position in the la liga table; The win sends barcelona to the 4th position on the log. Goals from Carlos and Luuk de Jong were enough to secure the 3 points away from home and leave Osasuna 4 points off relegation zone
Congratulations to Sevilla but honestly they won't have chance to join the run with Real and Atletico Madrid. 3rd position is good and will help them to directly go to Champions League. In Champions League, they lost against Dortmund.

Overally speaking, I believe the era of La Liga in Champions League is ending.
Expecto

Activity: 980
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 07:33:33 AM

But it was still an important match for them because Atletico lost points two matches in a row. They could make use of this situation again but they were terrible on their shots. When it comes to the CL, they couldn't even get a nice result in Camp Nou so I have no expectation from them to eliminate PSG.

kassex

Activity: 1974
Merit: 794

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 07:48:13 AM

İn the next round, Seville meets with Barcelona. I think the victory of Sevilla will further aggravate the crisis in Barcelona and there is a possibility that the team will not recover until the end of the season. And will finish the tournament in 4th place. However, Sevilla and Barcelona have important matches in the Champions League ahead.
Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 09:14:27 AM

İn the next round, Seville meets with Barcelona. I think the victory of Sevilla will further aggravate the crisis in Barcelona and there is a possibility that the team will not recover until the end of the season. And will finish the tournament in 4th place. However, Sevilla and Barcelona have important matches in the Champions League ahead.
Yes its an important match especially for barcelona and since both teams has less chances in the champions league especially barcelona they will be more focused on laliga so the outcome of this match will show us how batcelona players state of mind is.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 10:52:50 AM

I think we all agree that Barcelona have made a lot of catastrophic mistakes in the last few years (conflict with Messi, disclosure of confidential information to the media or wrong financial decisions etc.) but the folly of the century was quite certainly the decision to get rid of Suarez and let him go for free to the biggest competitor for the title of champion in Spain.
Thanks to that decision, they probably lost exactly what they needed to fight for the title of champion of Spain.
Look at what Suarez has to say about it today: ''Luis Suarez: What really annoyed me about Barcelona was that they told me I was old''

Source: https://www.marca.com/en/football/atletico-madrid/2021/02/23/6034d32a268e3ed6378b459c.html

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Turbolinea

Activity: 560
Merit: 57

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 10:58:03 AM

Before this match, Barcelona have a match against Elche in Camp Nou. It is their missing match. It will be an easy win for them as they drew with Cadiz and won't want to make the same mistake again. But Sevilla will be a very tough opponent for them of course. If we also consider it is an away match for Barcelona, I think Sevilla won't be the losing side. I also think maybe Sevilla can end Barcelona's 13-match unbeaten streak.
Cafex

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 12:45:38 PM

Sevilla managed to defeat Barcelona 2-0 in Copa Del Rey and proved that they have the capability to take Barcelona down. They are having a marvelous season. Sevilla are now 1 point ahead of Barcelona, being the 3rd. They have also a very nice win streak. It will be a tough game for each side of course. I wouldn't be surprised if it ends in a draw.
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2021, 04:24:21 PM

Sevilla managed to defeat Barcelona 2-0 in Copa Del Rey and proved that they have the capability to take Barcelona down. They are having a marvelous season. Sevilla are now 1 point ahead of Barcelona, being the 3rd. They have also a very nice win streak. It will be a tough game for each side of course. I wouldn't be surprised if it ends in a draw.
Yeah hard game and will depends from top players performance on matchday. A draw is very possible and will be the best result for both Real Madrid and ATM, like that they will stay distant a little from both threats!

Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 04:53:48 PM

Yeah hard game and will depends from top players performance on matchday. A draw is very possible and will be the best result for both Real Madrid and ATM, like that they will stay distant a little from both threats!
Very hard for Barcelona after draw by Alaves last week and I think faced with Sevilla give more hard how to back win track record, although on first leg copa del rey success get winning with 2-0 I think La Liga become different for Barcelona and look not possibility to get three points, maybe Barcelona faced problem how to get back on champion league and come back from PSG.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 06:46:21 PM

Very hard for Barcelona after draw by Alaves last week and I think faced with Sevilla give more hard how to back win track record, although on first leg copa del rey success get winning with 2-0 I think La Liga become different for Barcelona and look not possibility to get three points, maybe Barcelona faced problem how to get back on champion league and come back from PSG.
Honestly at an aggregate result maybe Sevilla may win and go to finals but I feel like they may not end up winning the game itself, so to wager on sevilla for this game would be weird. In fact wagering against Barcelona in any Spanish game would be weird, even against ATM or Real, I would still consider it few times over before I can wager against Barcelona.

However I feel there won't be even a need for that because Barcelona will not only win the game, they will probably end up winning the whole aggregate as well, scoring 2+ goals against Sevilla is not that shocking and impossible for a team like Barca, they are great offensively and they will be capable of fighting to make that possible. Will they succeed? I think they can, but they will certainly fight for it. They are going to be eliminated from champions league, and La Liga looks tough, they really need this cup to have a silverware at the end of the season.

ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2128
Merit: 478

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 07:06:16 PM

Barcelona are going to play a home game against Elche tomorrow night which is also their missing game. Barcelona are 4th with 47 points and Elche are the 18th with 21 points. Barcelona didn't get any loss (4W 1D) and Elche won only once (1W 1D 3L) in the last 5 games in the league. Barcelona have lost only once in their home games (7W 4D 1L). Elche have won only twice in their away games (2W 3D 5L). In the last 5 head-to-head games, Barcelona won all of them. In this season, Barcelona beat Elche away 2-0 on Jan 24, 2021.

Missing player(s) at Barcelona: Ronald Araujo (1 goal), Sergi Roberto (1 goal), Philippe Coutinho (2 goals), Ansu Fati (4 goals)
Missing player(s) at Elche: D. Gonzalez Polanco, Fidel (4 goals), Jony Álamo

My sources: https://www.flashscore.com/match/2orY78P6/#match-summary
                  https://www.sportsgambler.com/injuries/football/barcelona/
                  https://www.sportsgambler.com/injuries/football/elche/

After getting a draw against Cadiz in such a game that they were very dominant, I think Barcelona won't do the same again here. I expect them to get a very comfortable win against their weak opponent.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 [292] 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 3895 »
  Print  

Jump to: