Real Madrid - 82 (67.2%)
Atletico Madrid - 1 (0.8%)
Sevilla - 0 (0%)
Valencia - 1 (0.8%)
Villareal - 0 (0%)
Real Sociedad - 0 (0%)
Other - 9 (7.4%)
Total Voters: 122

Pages: « 1 ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 [428] 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 ... 3901 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24  (Read 436996 times)
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1039

Not your keys, not your coins!

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 03:35:15 PM

What you say about Messi was true 5, maybe 6 years ago but not anymore. Barcelona's a great team with or without Messi and the more he ages, the more it's true.
Messi can play well in next 2 to 3 seasons but he won't be able to carry Barcelona on his shoulders and bring them to win titles with his goals or assists. His contribution will be big as usual but the team have to work more and should not rely on Messi in important matches. He might score goals or make great assists to help Barcelona win matches but if the whole team always begin matches with dependent thought on Messi, they will end with defeats.

On the other side of the discussion I wouldn't be so sure that Griezmann will play for Barcelona this season. Just today Barcelona president Joan Laporta has made it clear that the club are 'open to all offers' for Antoine Griezmann this summer. So that's it, Griezmann is done.
I do neither like nor hate Griezman but I think he should leave and find another club to revise his career. Staying in Barcelona will be wasteful for a few seasons when he is still young, before his thirties.

Pandemic make many club loss all income from supporter and they can't sell all ticket home and away match, I think good news for England team because the UK government have allow for all primer league team available watch by supporter will full capacity. Good news and make all match become interested with full supporter on stadium.
Next season, matches will be no longer hold in closed stadiums because the vaccination progress goes well around Europe. It is not enough to have good herd immunity but governments will allow opened stadiums for sport events. The effects from pandemic will be long lasting but at least clubs will gain more income than in the last 2 seasons.
icopress
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 8407

light_warrior ... 🕯️

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 03:55:52 PM

With 8 votes for Barcelona, I feel myself in the camp of the enemy  Grin

Quote from: L.M
I need to have a position in which I will feel more important and needed.
The inflated self-esteem of Messi after winning the cup for the Argentine national team is making itself felt. I have a question ... what is it about, if he already occupies a key role in the club. It would be better, instead of abstract reasoning, he criticized the parasites who sit on the bench and receive the same salary as he does.  Roll Eyes

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2021, 04:38:04 PM

Messi can play well in next 2 to 3 seasons but he won't be able to carry Barcelona on his shoulders and bring them to win titles with his goals or assists. His contribution will be big as usual but the team have to work more and should not rely on Messi in important matches. He might score goals or make great assists to help Barcelona win matches but if the whole team always begin matches with dependent thought on Messi, they will end with defeats.

Yeah, they are relying too much on him and they need to take on some responsibilities and step up the game. I think there isn't a proper leader. Team is mostly with young or new players and haven't well adjusted. I wonder how Barca will be with all the new signings. Wijnaldum in mid would have been a strong character in mid but that didn't went through but still Aguero and Depay are good additions to the firepower and certainly gonna lift some work off the Messi's shoulders. They need a strong player in the mid but given the financial condition I don't think they are gonna find a good one even if they are considering that.

On the other side of the discussion I wouldn't be so sure that Griezmann will play for Barcelona this season. Just today Barcelona president Joan Laporta has made it clear that the club are 'open to all offers' for Antoine Griezmann this summer. So that's it, Griezmann is done.
I do neither like nor hate Griezman but I think he should leave and find another club to revise his career. Staying in Barcelona will be wasteful for a few seasons when he is still young, before his thirties.

Griezmann is a good player but I think he is not well adjusted with the Barca style. His position has not been a fixed one and hence has been struggling. I also think he is also well off to other team. He still has potential but don't think Barca is a right team to develop. And with Depay being signed I don't think it is gonna be easy with keeping on his name in regular lineup.

Spack17

Activity: 1666
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 06:32:17 PM

One of the things that I'm curious about in this season is how Luis Suarez will play. Despite he is 34, he had a great season and scored 21 goals in the La Liga. He did his job really well and contributed to the title at a high rate. I wonder if he will maintain his form in this season too. It looks like Suarez is really happy at Atletico and he is ready to do whatever the team need.
Suarez is an extraordinary player but to win La Liga again ATM has to win every single game. Last year Real Madrid and Barcelona lost many points easily vs weaker teams, I doubt this will be the case the next year especially for Barca, not sure about Madrid honestly.
I see some members saying Koeman isn't convincing. True partially, but no one can deny the improvement of Barcelona under his management, the team were almost near the relegation zone in the first games then after the change they were in the top places. I don't like Barca much but I voted for it this time to be the champion this season.

I expect Barcelona to be much more competitive this time. They have Aguero and Depay too now. And if they sign Messi again, they will have a great lineup for sure. This time they should play much better and put up a huge fight for the league title. And actually, my favorite team for the title in this season are Barcelona.
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1189

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 07:32:33 PM

When Messi is in the squad, the players become dependent on him, if Messi performs well then the other players in the team are mentally energized and they can perform well too. But if Messi can't play well in a match, other players are also mentally broken so they can't play well.
I agree with you because Messi is one of those players who can make a difference for Barcelona almost every season. He is a player that the team and his teammates always rely on on the pitch so it's only natural that the players rely on him a lot. But in recent seasons, it seems that Barcelona are preparing to part with Messi and that is reflected in the pattern of play adopted by their current coach. Messi is still reliable, but it's not like it used to be.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 07:48:41 PM

What you say about Messi was true 5, maybe 6 years ago but not anymore. Barcelona's a great team with or without Messi and the more he ages, the more it's true.
Barcelona is not even a great team with Messi, how the hell could they be great without him? I think your end result stays, because I do agree that Messi doesn't change Barcelona all that much anymore and any player that gets 50 million a year could be as highly contributing as Messi, even more, they could have gotten Haaland for that much money, just pay the dude 20-30 million a year instead of 50, and pay 200 million as transfer fee and you will break even in 10 years? You can even sell him later. Of course Barcelona doesn't have the money for it, but I just wanted to point out Messi doesn't worth 50 million he is getting but only gets it because of the legacy and loyalty thing that's it.

However even though I agree that Messi doesn't change Barcelona that much anymore, I just think what you are wrong is that they are great, they are not great with him or without him, so yeah he doesn't change a thing because they just suck.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BIT-BENDER

Activity: 1568
Merit: 705

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 08:10:56 PM

I support barcelona, but I don't take that to say barcelona rivals Real madrid aren't a good team, I think barcelona is an exciting team, and after a time watching past and present video, I think barcelona has to history lost exciting legend, but also so has the competition and Barcelona opponent then increased there performance.
I think pep ex barcelona coach would have won the champions league again if the game hasn't gotten more competition in underdogs.
Next season the La Liga would be played without some legend's that has graced our memories, like sergio ramos, but regardless it will continue, and I think Barcelona first and then the rest and the end of the tournament.
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1153

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 08:15:37 PM

Barcelona is not even a great team with Messi, how the hell could they be great without him?
I hope I heard wrong. I have watched him play for Barcelona for the last 10 years. Messi is nothing to those who hate him and stand in the arm of a rival or otherwise, but Messi is a player who managed to elevate Barcelona's existence as a strong title contender after Ronaldinho left. Messi is Barcelona, ​​and it's natural that if you don't like Barcelona then you're not a Messi fan either. I think if you are a neutral person in judging players then you will admit that Messi has contributed greatly to the glory of Barcelona in the last 10 years in all the competition they have participated in.

Mate, don't you think that the world still has great players willing to play for Barcelona? So Barcelona without Messi is still a rival team to Real Madrid, and both will always have their respective mainstay players every season.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1117

spinarium.com

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 09:07:53 PM

So I'm a little confused, why is real selling ramos and Varane (unofficial) and alaba is a left back.
I can understand if Real Madrid sold Ramos. Real Madrid may focus on regeneration on the defense line. Since Ramos is already 35 years old, it is time to replace him with a younger defender. But for Varane, Real Madrid mustn't sell him because his role is crucial on the defense line. Now, he is the strongest CB that Real Madrid has. Selling him will be a nightmare for Real Madrid defense. I doubt if Real Madrid really wants to sell him.

Would Alaba be good at centre-back? I don't think so.
Alaba has become a CB in his previous club (Bayern). So, why don't he can be a good CB in Real Madrid as well? I am optimistic that he will be a strong CB in Real Madrid.

Regarding the jersey number, I don't mind it.
Yes. We don't need to worry so much about the jersey.
Real Madrid has the right to give any jersey for the player. Since Real Madrid didn't officially announce the retirement of Sergio Ramos's jersey number, they can give it to any player.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1510

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 10:27:20 PM

I voted for Barcelona to win La Liga next year. Two year break is enough for them, Barcelona should create more competitive squad again. They showed signs of it lately, Messi is staying, Agüero, Garcia and Memphis came. I hope they can sell Griezmann for a good price and buy a more suitable player there. Then we can talk about championship more realistically. For now starting eleven don't look they can dominate the league, it's still competitive but when you think about Barcelona caliber you expect a stronger eleven. Two or three touches needed before the window closed.
Rengga Jati

Activity: 2016
Merit: 646

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2021, 10:45:21 PM

I voted for Barcelona to win La Liga next year. Two year break is enough for them, Barcelona should create more competitive squad again. They showed signs of it lately, Messi is staying, Agüero, Garcia and Memphis came. I hope they can sell Griezmann for a good price and buy a more suitable player there. Then we can talk about championship more realistically. For now starting eleven don't look they can dominate the league,
What I learned from your statement, you doubt Barcelona can win La Liga. You voted Barcelona to win but you are not confident with their starting eleven. I am not sure if Barcelona can sign more superstars, they have a problem with players' salaries. Selling Griezmann may be just the solution for their financial problem for players' salaries. So, don't expect much they plan for another new top player. In fact, there is no strong news that Barcelona plans a new big deal in the remaining time of the transfer window.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

CLS63
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1688

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 11:00:17 PM

According to the news I've heard, Kylian Mbappe stated it firmly that he didn't want to extend his contract with PSG and he wanted to leave the team this summer or the next one. His contract is running until 2022 now. It'd be a huge loss of money for PSG, if they don't succeed in selling him now. They wouldn't like to let him go for free. If Real Madrid have the financial power to pay the transfer fee and meet his demands, then they can go for him I think. Or they can wait for one more season and get him for free.  Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 11:14:57 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2021, 12:34:04 AM by AndySt

I voted for Barcelona to win La Liga next year. Two year break is enough for them, Barcelona should create more competitive squad again. They showed signs of it lately, Messi is staying, Agüero, Garcia and Memphis came. I hope they can sell Griezmann for a good price and buy a more suitable player there. Then we can talk about championship more realistically. For now starting eleven don't look they can dominate the league,
What I learned from your statement, you doubt Barcelona can win La Liga. You voted Barcelona to win but you are not confident with their starting eleven. I am not sure if Barcelona can sign more superstars, they have a problem with players' salaries. Selling Griezmann may be just the solution for their financial problem for players' salaries. So, don't expect much they plan for another new top player. In fact, there is no strong news that Barcelona plans a new big deal in the remaining time of the transfer window.
I also think that by selling Griezmann, Barcelona will not be able to buy a player of the same caliber for the money earned. Moreover, it should be taken into account that potential buyers will not give a very large amount for a player, knowing about the financial problems of the club and problems with financial fair play. Therefore, I would not strongly expect in your place that the sale of Griezmann will affect in any other way than meeting the conditions of La Liga on financial issues. It is also worth considering that the other Spanish clubs hardly think that it is time to give the title to Barcelona in turn  Grin On paper, Barcelona is one of the contenders for the title, but only time and the game will really show how it will be.
mv1986
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1187

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 05:13:53 AM

Even if Koeman finds a way to give Griezman the room he needs to enfold his potential, he isn't the Griezman he used to be at Atletico Madrid anymore. When he played for Atletico he was an absolute world class striker. His strength was that he almost never missed a chance. It was impressive how he kept his coolness again and again. When you watch him at Barcelona now all of that coolness is gone. He isn't even average more in my opinion.
He perhaps is not what he used to be in Atletico Madrid but the Euro shows that Griezie still has some excellent skills and it is just how comfortable and confident he can bring in matches.
Griezie can have bigger contributions than Dembele at least but I don't believe that he has ever felt comfortable in Barcelona. Whatever he said or whatever Barcelona tried to claim that they give him best conditions to play in Nou Camp. Conflict with Messi, as rumor is going. It is possible.
I don't think there is any personal conflict between Messi and Griezmann right now. All the potential dissatisfaction with Messi that could have been shown to Griezmann could have been solely due to the dismissal of Luis Suarez, with whom Messi has friendly relations and which the Argentine player took painfully. Judging by the latest words of Atletico Madrid head coach Diego Simeone and club president Enrique Cerezo, Griezmann's return to the club looks unlikely. There is also information that Barcelona offers Griezmann to English clubs in order to unload the salary list and even the option of exchanging Griezmann for a Dybala from Italian Juventus.

What you said about Messi being salty about Suarez' dismissal hits the nail on the head. What really amazed me was Enrique's ability to turn Messi + Suarez + Neymar into an altruistic unit where everyone wanted the best for his teammate. They all used to be divas, they all would never give away a penalty to a teammate and they all would rather try to score themselves than giving the ball to the slightly better positioned teammate. Out of a sudden all of these three players started to cooperate on unprecedented levels (considering their personalities). Messi gave free kicks and penalties away, Messi even passed the ball when he 95% could have scored himself, Suarez and Neymar did the same.

It seems it just doesn't work this way with Griezman and Messi also doesn't look like feeling comfortable involving Griezman the same way he involved Neymer and Suarez into his game.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 07:05:00 AM

Even if Koeman finds a way to give Griezman the room he needs to enfold his potential, he isn't the Griezman he used to be at Atletico Madrid anymore. When he played for Atletico he was an absolute world class striker. His strength was that he almost never missed a chance. It was impressive how he kept his coolness again and again. When you watch him at Barcelona now all of that coolness is gone. He isn't even average more in my opinion.
He perhaps is not what he used to be in Atletico Madrid but the Euro shows that Griezie still has some excellent skills and it is just how comfortable and confident he can bring in matches.
Griezie can have bigger contributions than Dembele at least but I don't believe that he has ever felt comfortable in Barcelona. Whatever he said or whatever Barcelona tried to claim that they give him best conditions to play in Nou Camp. Conflict with Messi, as rumor is going. It is possible.
I don't think there is any personal conflict between Messi and Griezmann right now. All the potential dissatisfaction with Messi that could have been shown to Griezmann could have been solely due to the dismissal of Luis Suarez, with whom Messi has friendly relations and which the Argentine player took painfully. Judging by the latest words of Atletico Madrid head coach Diego Simeone and club president Enrique Cerezo, Griezmann's return to the club looks unlikely. There is also information that Barcelona offers Griezmann to English clubs in order to unload the salary list and even the option of exchanging Griezmann for a Dybala from Italian Juventus.

What you said about Messi being salty about Suarez' dismissal hits the nail on the head. What really amazed me was Enrique's ability to turn Messi + Suarez + Neymar into an altruistic unit where everyone wanted the best for his teammate. They all used to be divas, they all would never give away a penalty to a teammate and they all would rather try to score themselves than giving the ball to the slightly better positioned teammate. Out of a sudden all of these three players started to cooperate on unprecedented levels (considering their personalities). Messi gave free kicks and penalties away, Messi even passed the ball when he 95% could have scored himself, Suarez and Neymar did the same.

It seems it just doesn't work this way with Griezman and Messi also doesn't look like feeling comfortable involving Griezman the same way he involved Neymer and Suarez into his game.

I feel your analysis about Messi and Squarez departure has merits, but the problem is Barcelona is so focused on Messi that they forget that even Griezman can win them games if given the chance to shine. Lastly they should have allowed Messi to leave, and invest more in the squad because Messi can’t constantly win them matches like he used to do in the past.
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2128
Merit: 478

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 07:53:39 AM

It looks like Real Madrid still have a chance for Mbappe as he doesn't want to extend his contract anymore and he wants to leave as soon as possible. But the problem is whether they will be able to pay the transfer fee that is wanted and meet Mbappe's all demands. If they don't, then they will miss a huge opportunity.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Iranus

Activity: 1848
Merit: 535

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 07:58:13 AM

I feel your analysis about Messi and Squarez departure has merits, but the problem is Barcelona is so focused on Messi that they forget that even Griezman can win them games if given the chance to shine. Lastly they should have allowed Messi to leave, and invest more in the squad because Messi can’t constantly win them matches like he used to do in the past.

Messi still has a great performance. Moreover, if he is in the team, the young players can become more experienced in his cooperation. The players stay enlivened. Messi can help the team a lot in difficult moments. Griezmann is definitely a talented player. But I can't compare him to Messi. He missed lots of easy opportunities.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 08:10:57 AM

Barcelona is not even a great team with Messi...
That remains to be seen cos IMO he has got nothing to prove to Barça anymore, if I were Leo I'd have left long ago. He won everything with them and I'm sure he could have found another top team to play for (and also able to pay his salary).
Barcelona needs to undergo a serious renovation if they're to become a great team again. And Messi, for me, is out of the plan.
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2021, 01:06:54 PM

~snip~

Actually Griezmann is not bad with Barcelona. If someone says he failed then I don't agree. He has just joined Barca, in 36 league matches he scored 13 goals and 7 assists. I think he left because of money and rules, the management saw a bigger chance if Griezmann left. At the beginning of his arrival I saw him not performing optimally, but at the end he was often the key to Barca's victory. Letting him go seems like it would be a disservice, he's 30 years old he can still fight for a long time. It comes at a high price but due to the rules and financial conditions maybe he should leave.
onecall123

Activity: 2100
Merit: 323

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 01:51:59 PM

~snip~

Actually Griezmann is not bad with Barcelona. If someone says he failed then I don't agree. He has just joined Barca, in 36 league matches he scored 13 goals and 7 assists. I think he left because of money and rules, the management saw a bigger chance if Griezmann left. At the beginning of his arrival I saw him not performing optimally, but at the end he was often the key to Barca's victory. Letting him go seems like it would be a disservice, he's 30 years old he can still fight for a long time. It comes at a high price but due to the rules and financial conditions maybe he should leave.
I love this guy so much. He's a great talented player. A time when some people didn't trust Griezmann but things reverse. Time and events change, so don't judge too soon. BTW! Barcelona desperately wants to reduce players wage bill, thus he should leave due to financial condition which is unfair with Antoine Griezmann. Let's keep in mind what a great game he had. I'm going to miss his celebration in Barcelona.
Pages: « 1 ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 [428] 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 ... 3901 »
  Print  

Jump to: