Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:57:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
  Print  
Author Topic: Subject - [ANN][ICO] TWQ Token - iP2PGlobal Cryptocurency Financing Platform  (Read 2337 times)
TWQ-IP2PGlobal (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2019, 08:18:29 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2019, 07:43:45 PM by TWQ-IP2PGlobal

iP2PGlobal Platform is the first shariah compliant peer-to-peer
cryptocurrency financing platform for the global markets

WHITEPAPER

Borrowers can apply for both unsecured and secured financing
through the iP2PGlobal Platform by staking TWQ Tokens

ONE PAGER

Our Mission

iP2PGlobal Cryptocurency Financing Platform aims to re-shape
personal financing by introducing Shariah compliant financing
products to individuals worldwide. Offering the first unsecured
crypto financing product, it will also feature a single global
benchmark rate for loan pricing, a voluntary Takaful compensation
fund, full KYC & AML compliance and proper e-lending documentation
in addition to smart contract in order to enforced debt collectibility,
furthermore financing will be in various stablecoins to encourage real
world usage.

Key Features

Unsecured Financing

iP2PGlobal Platform will introduce an unsecured cryptocurrency financing product. Based on our own market research, we will be the first cryptocurrency lending platform to provide one.

Shariah Compliant

Financing products are based on Sharia principles, targeting Muslim population of approx. at 2.18 billion. However the platform is open to everybody regardless of creed or religion.

Global Platform & Global Rate

One single platform to match borrowers and lenders across the globe for p2p personal financing using one global benchmark rate

Takaful Reserve Fund

We provide an option to unsecured lenders to contribute and be protected in a default situation.

AML & KYC Compliance

We have Anti Money Laundering and Know Your Customer procedures when we register borrowers and lenders onto our platform in line with best banking practices.

Robust Credit Assessment

We provide robust assessment by combining bank grade credit scoring model with social credit scoring model

Auction

Two auction methods will be available: fixed rate auction and variable rate auction.

Legal Protection & Debt Collectibility

We require E-financing agreements to be executed which is a legal document recognise by laws in many countries, recovery process can be initiated if there is a default situation

Video Presentation on Key Features

TWQ Token will be available on Exmarkets Launchpad on the 18th November 2019.

Milestones

Lime Tree Bay Avenue,
P.O.Box 2547,
Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands

admin@ip2pglobal.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rsx2007

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 09:50:33 AM

Interesting project. At what stage of development is your idea? selling the token is already open?
azaw

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 10:55:38 AM

If an investor wants to use the features to get a loan, his activity on the platform will be taken into account for the rating?
rsx2007

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 12:02:20 PM

I read that you have planned IEO on Exmarkets . Will there be a bountyfor this period?
badfox

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 06:38:59 PM

this can be popular among a large number of customers who adhere to Sharia rules .
Of course, I think that certain conditions are important for some customers. But on iP2PGlobal everyone who will pass KYC can register.
susanta17

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 06:43:03 PM

Interesting project. At what stage of development is your idea? selling the token is already open?
Now they are preparing for the IEO. This information is available on the project website.
juninhovizoni

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 08:39:59 AM

iP2Pmoneyworks in Malaysia. This can be seen as an alpha version of the platform?
Chok1up

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 09:13:13 AM

Now they are preparing for the IEO. This information is available on the project website.
the project has been developing for a long time, and for new participants to be interested in investing, the team must show the results of the work.
mubysmile

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 09:46:40 AM

what is the token price for IEO? I think this information should be listed here
juninhovizoni

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 10:16:56 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 07:03:08 PM by mprep

this can be popular among a large number of customers who adhere to Sharia rules .
Of course, I think that certain conditions are important for some customers. But on iP2PGlobal everyone who will pass KYC can register.
I think, thanks to the work of the project experts, it is possible to find the right solution to check the participants, so that the platform continues to increase the list of clients.

how much does the project want to raise as a result of the IEO launch? I want to believe that the continuation of the development was successful, and the team will be able to complete the work.
Bibernase

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 03:22:50 PM

let's see how the token sale will be carried out. I think the interest of investors will confirm that the functions of the platform can be in demand.
mrzed

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 10:22:44 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 07:04:51 PM by mprep

If an investor wants to use the features to get a loan, his activity on the platform will be taken into account for the rating?
I think the platform will use all the methods of client verification that are used in banking systems.

The project will not conduct a private sale. The collection of investments will be carried out only in the framework of IEO on Exmarketsfrom November 18.

Where can I see more information about the social credit scoring model presented in the development of your project?
eseheades

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 04:05:23 PM

let's see how the token sale will be carried out. I think the interest of investors will confirm that the functions of the platform can be in demand.
of course , for those who want to get loans, the functions of the platform are very beneficial, but probably the success of the platform will depend on whether the team can provide quality work for lenders.
layfodebi

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 05:50:46 PM

iP2PGlobalis the first shariah compliant peer-to-peer cryptocurrency financing platform for the global markets. It's a good prospect if it works out.
The project still has a lot of work to do to create a global network to ensure that the platform works around the world for its customers.
eseheades

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 06:50:06 PM

how much does the project want to raise as a result of the IEO launch? I want to believe that the continuation of the development was successful, and the team will be able to complete the work.
Soft Cap:US$ 500,000
Hard Cap:US$ 5,000,000
Token Price: 1 TWQ = US$ 0.10
Accepted currencies: BTC, ETH
qintell

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 07:16:05 PM

I am glad to see a partner for token sale. This is a popular exchange for IEO, and I think that its active traders will allow you to count on raising the necessary funds, because the project presented a quality preparation of the project.
rob4691

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 07:42:58 PM

I think, thanks to the work of the project experts, it is possible to find the right solution to check the participants, so that the platform continues to increase the list of clients.
Now there is a lot of experience in the banking sector to conduct high-quality registration of participants. I hope the team uses this experience.
mitrici

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 08:06:01 PM

well, if we take into account the first stage of development of the project at a not very good time for ICO, I think that the developers were able to analyze their failures and make the launch of the project as efficiently as possible.
bioplicridlua

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 08:33:15 PM

what is the token price for IEO? I think this information should be listed here
Token Price: 1 TWQ = US$ 0.10
IEO Rounds & Bonus:
Round 1 (November 18th - November 24th) : 20%
Round 2 (November 30th - December 6th) : 10%
Round 3 (December 12th - December 18th) : 5%
comphindmegtemp

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 08:53:03 PM

great opportunity for lenders. How will the platform be able to provide verification of all participants, because it is a large amount of information?
I'm more interested in the issue of unsecured credit as the reputation of the platform needs to be high for this feature to launched.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
  Print  

Jump to: